Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

Roget: Why? Why should I? Give me one reason why I should demean myself by doing a woman's job? Why? Nay, you see there's jobs for women, there's jobs for non straight 'caucasian' mons, that's either in the back alley or in the back garden, gettin' AIDS or doin' my crops, now you? You with your little poindexter personality an' your punkass behaviour has the gall to stand up, well metaphorically speakin' of course, to me, nay, ya don't get it do you? I am a God among you? I am naught but your saviour, you hear? Now what you're goin' to do is put the glasses on the table, put down that book, 'cause hell, that's one of the many, many flourishes of you which makes you what you are? A pathetic. Peabrained. Perpetually. Virginial. Freak. *Steals Alice's book, burns it in a fireplace. Then pushes Alice into the kitchen* Ya dig? *Walks away cackling to himself gleefully.*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

Travis: Shaymin, PLEASE let me see this guy so I can kill him. You want me to get on my ****ing knees and beg? I will damn it!

White 2 Friend Code: 4127-4285-9819

Ian: @Roget You know, straight people can get AIDS, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    When the 13 year old is being more mature about alcohol than some of you learn to expand your world view.

Mercury: Now this guy is making me a little erked. I think I know the first elimination... Unless he can prove useful.

(OOC: Italics for emphasis)

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

K.K. - I'm confuthed. Thud I thay in the kithin, or...?

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden193 View Post
    K.K. - I'm confuthed. Thud I thay in the kithin, or...?
    Mercury: No K.K. Don't listen to that horrible man, he's mean.

Credit to EG for Banner.

K.K. - ... ... Oh! >:O *stands up*

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Clover: Alice! Try not to let him get to you! He's clearly just a patriarchal -insert cuss here- whose stuck in the 1900's. If this were ancient Egypt, us women would be the ruling Goddesses! *stands highly and proudly*
    (OOC: i'm taking a women's and gender studies course right now. my class would tear you apart lol)
    (OOC: also my brain hurts from doing the first challenge quiz)

Anyway.. there was food made, right?!
    I love food..
    Wait.. is the oven still on? O_O
    Last edited by dinosaurus; 22nd October 2012 at 5:34 AM.

Mercury- Alright, let's eat! *Takes food and sits in Oven*

(OOC: I blame DarkRecon, he left the oven on)

Credit to EG for Banner.

Jedah: Who said I used a stove to make these treats? My methods are a mystery, like life itself... *produces cans of soda* refreshments?

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Clover: Ahh, don't sit in the oven! It's hot! *worries*
    Jedah, you keep making things appear out of nowhere! :O
    ..can you appear me an ice cream cone?

Mercury- It doesn't feel hot, the oven's off.... Most of the power is off anyways.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Kevin: Hi everyone.
    Last edited by Hundreds; 22nd October 2012 at 6:11 AM.

Kevin (Hundreds)
    Will (The Meddler)
    Luke (Charizard31)
    Roger St. Valentine (Armando Payne)
    Ignacious (Bekidding)
    Nurrin (InfernalBlaze)
    David (digipoke1)
    Ian (mariobrosvswariobros)
    Jedah (DarkRecon)
    Mercury (CandleReaper)
    Travis (Billy Mays)
    Adelaide (Paradoxe)
    Alice (~SilverLugia~)
    Petra (Jordie)
    Ella (GalladeofSpades)
    Ilia (*JeanGrey*)
    Toran (Mug)
    Lulu (Norns)
    Selena (Mon1010)
    Gingersnap (TutorX)
    Kirakira (Raiden193)
    Clover (dinosaurus)

If your name isn't striked through then please send in your quiz answers. You have 5 hours remaining.

Jedah: Cold items are not my forte but, *produces a 3 scoop cone* would this chilly treat suffice? Please hurry before it freezes my hand.

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

House Challenge #1:

Ilia - 9/10
    Kevin - 6/10
    Clover - 8/10
    Selena - 6/10
    Travis - 8/10
    Ian - 5/10
    Nurrin - 8/10
    Alice - 7.5/10
    Adelaide - 10/10
    Gingersnap - 9.5/10
    Merury - 8/10
    Roget - 7/10
    Luke - 7/10
    Ignacious - 8/10
    Ella - 7/10
    Will - 7/10
    Petra - 8/10
    Jedah - 8/10

Which gives the house an average of 6.27, which means everyone, you have FAILED this week's house challenge and you will not find out what the grand prize is this week.

Major Challenge #1 - Course Challenge
    Hello contestants, and welcome to your first 'Major Challenge'. Every week, all of you will be required to participate in the 'Major Challenge' and the winning contestant will receive a prize. This week, the prize is a 30 point advantage in the Point Meter at the end of the week. This could be the main factor on whether you are eliminated at the end of the week or not. We'll start off the major challenges with a little introduction on your past life and on why you're here (don't forget all rules apply - do not reveal your Pokemon identity. Write your life in a way that doesn't reveal who you are).

Post it here, 24 hours as usual.

Uni Challenge #1 - Immunity
    To fasten things up, I'll be posting the Uni Challenge for this week at the same time as the major challenge. Participation in the Uni Challenge is optional, however should you decide to participate, there may be hidden penalties such as -10 of on what your total points you've accumulated throughout the week is (this is never revealed though). The winner will receive Immunity, being safe from elimination and receive the power to walk the first Universe Plank.

I have 10 boxes. Everyone will have to choose one box, from 1-10. You may choose up to three boxes as long as they're not taken already. Post it here! I will use random.org to prove that I'm not showing favoritism or whatever.

24 hours for this too.
    Last edited by Wormow; 22nd October 2012 at 1:06 PM.

Kevin: Well, my name Is Kevin. Im small and pink. Well, I joined Pokemon Universe so I could get the money and help my family and the rest of my kind to not starve and thirst. Im kind of the smallest out of all the Pokemon in the world. But I dont care, I can turn into a more bigger Pokemom. I have heaps of friends from outside of the house, but I dont know anyone in Pokemon Universe. I really want to know everyone, it woild be easier to communicate. I live in lots of places and at night, I'm active as I like to transform. Its what our kind does for a living.

Well Im finished, gonna edit it later.
    Last edited by Hundreds; 22nd October 2012 at 1:13 PM.

Roget: My name is Roget St Valentine, I was brought up an age ago where woman and the others knew their place and I, well I was standing tall, I was born in Lucerne Switzerland, there I learned German and French before moving to well here at the age of 20, since then I've seen despicable things like PC an' all that crap. Whereas before we were allowed to speak our mind, now, now we're nothing but tools which can't say the truth because it might be seen as 'racist' or 'sexist' or any of that crap. I've lived through a world war and plenty of other minor wars. I read up on the KKK, which they themselves had their hearts in the right place but took the wrong action, the woman and the others should either be in the kitchen, doin' your crops, matin' with ya or deported to Orre, ya hear? Anyways, I've done odd jobs, hell many people might think 'racism' is bad, but do you know who was racist, H. P. Lovecraft, so yeah I'm nothing short but a genius, but of course that's self-explanatory. I joined this house, this so-called 'universe' to prove to fellow Pokemon that logic and plain awesomeness is the way forward not behavin' like you're the brainwashed masses of Team Plasma. Also, yes I may hate everythin' but there's 3 things I like. 1. Fellows such as myself, 2. Women and Others knowing their places, 3. Chocolate. Everything else I can either see where they're coming from or plain detest them. In short yes you might believe my honesty and earnesty makes me a bad man and your lying to everyone and your two-facedness makes you better then me, but it doesn't, really.

Oh and Boss, I'm choosing Box 5 in the Uni Challenge
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

David: I was born in a simple, small village outside of Maulville, despite it's small size and low population, some of the scum from Maulville flowed into my village. They corrupted everything they would touch, my family's small restaurant was repeatedly vandalized by this group of degenerates, it pained me so when my father attempted to stop this terrible group. His death... shook me deeply to the core, in fact, I remember having horrible nightmares about it for some years after...

I attempted to run the restaurant with my mother and younger brother, but this group, this evil, Arceus-forsaken group, it attacked again and my family and I was forced to flee, our hearts sank as when the restaurant was destroyed by those bastards, it was as if the last piece of my Father's Legacy was destroyed.

With no skills or traits, I went searching for a job, but I got no offers. It was near midnight and I could feel the temperature, the cold, I could feel it slowly killing me. So I did what I had to do, I picked up the top of a garbage can and flung it into a nearby window, I jumped into the house and was amazed by what it had; clocks, televisions, jewelery. I thought fast and grabbed whatever I could, as I heard people begin to come down from the second floor. I panicked, I looked for away out and jumped out the same window I had come through and rushed back to the small rundown hotel that my family and I were staying at. I tossed my stolen loot on the bed and was bathed in the happiness and excitement from stealing such things, and doing so easily, I might add.

And from there it has been a sorta of upward spiral I'd like to think, I've become quite highly skilled in this profession, and sometimes I get the impulse to steal something, but I believe my whole life to be a case of Nature vs Nurture, how was I so good at this with no practice even? It was as if my father or mother possessed such skills and passed them down to me, which means, even if my father didn't die from the hands of those degenerates, would I be on the same path I am on today? Perhaps, I'll never know...

I joined this competition, the same way I have joined many before, in hopes of perhaps winning enough to stop this circle of theft, I know if I could have enough money to live off, I would gladly sell off the things I have acquired over my career of being a thief, maybe give the money back to the families, or maybe start a charity. And besides, the chance of some companionship, would be a nice bonus.

EDIT: I would also like the sixth box if that would be alright.
    Last edited by Captain Doctor Digi; 22nd October 2012 at 3:00 PM.

Petra: Hello there. My name is Petra Todd and I I haven't had the easiest life; My father abandoned me and my dear mother when I was just a child. I really only have one distinct memory of him. I was around 5 and him and my mom were arguing. I remember he slapped and she fell down. It must have been pretty hard because it took her a while to get up. Angry, I took the potted plant nearby and hit him with it. Even thought me and her were both crying, I wasn't sad. I quite liked the feeling of hitting him with the plant.

As I got older, I soon realized how much I got angry. In fact, I got more than angry; I felt a lust. A lust to do bad. I didn't just want to hurt, I wanted to make people pay for the bad things they did. One time I saw a boy steal a girls bike and ride it into the middle of the road, before leaving it to be run over by a semi truck. I followed him home and did the same to his bike. It felt almost martyrdom to do these things. There is another moment, I recall, where a punk kid took a ten Poke from a woman's wallet. Well I couldn't let him get away with that. I lured him into an alley and stole every cent he had, giving what he had stolen back to the lady and pocketing the rest. This is what led to who I became.

I had finally graduated high school and instead of going to college, I stayed with my mom, since we were very poor and she was quite old. We had just gotten an eviction notice form the landlord and she had already packed most of her things, preparing for the worst. I had to do something; I mean, I couldn't just let her starve. That's when I went to the bank. The blur that happened next was the catalyst for the next few years. In short, I entered, hindered everyone and took the money. My mother could eat and live in her house and I realized I could get what I wanted. I know it was wrong, BUT THE IDIOTS DESERVED IT! I mean, of course it was wrong.

Years passed and that was my life. Nothing could stop me from doing what I loved to do, or so I thought. Once night, I had an epiphany; If I could change, I could be a hero for myself and others. So that's my story. I came on here and am hoping my new-found life can help me win.

Petra: I would like to pick boxes 3, 7 and 10 for now, though. Thank you so much
    Last edited by Jordie; 23rd October 2012 at 5:44 AM.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/6p2jyb.jpg[/IMG]

Ella: My, I should get started then! I'll hand it to you before noon.

... Er... I mean... *book* I humpa your momma.

Oooh, Boxes? They remind me of life back at the cas-

... Boxes numbers 9 and 4, p-please.

(OOC: I just realised that Ella was the one with the book not Alice, also how old is K.K, I mean she's a child and you're sticking her in the same house as a sexist racist SOB? Don't you know the language she could learn and bring home.)

#fandangorevolution

Lulu: I'm... err... Lulu. I, err, was born in, err, a, shed. My dad was, err, um, sent to jail before I was born. My mum, uh, she was a, um, sex therapist. She smoked a lot and never really talked to me. Err, actually, I think she ignored me completely. I, well, um, I never actually went to school, but I think I didn't need it. I grew up watching my mum do her job, until when I was 13 I asked my mum why my dad was in prison. She said that, um, he had, um, raped a bunch of women and, err, he had raped her and that I was a result of that. I got scared after that so I, err, ran away. I think now thats why my mum ignored me. I found a job as a loo cleaner, and worked there for, umm, a year, until I got a promotion and worked as a waitress at the diner where I'd been cleaning the loos. I worked there for another few years, sleeping rough directly outside so I could get in first. After saving up enough money, I, umm, bought an apartment near the diner. When I was 18, I decided sell my apartment and use my life savings to buy a small caravan. I didn't need to learn how to drive, because my mother had given me her car keys when she was sick of me crying as a kid, so I was pretty much an expert. I live in the caravan now, and travel around looking for, err, game shows to enter. I joined Universe because theres loads of money I could win and, err, other people were talking about it. Also because I kinda, err, was, umm, looking for my dad, who, err, escaped from prison a while ago. I hope I find him!

I'll, um, I'll be fine with the, err, uh, umm, 1st box
    Last edited by Ponymon; 22nd October 2012 at 3:31 PM. Reason: ninja'd
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Ilia

Name's Iliana Lowell, 22...call me Ilia though. Let's just say that I aren't your typical rich girl and I'm not just here to sit around, act submissive and just be the house beauty. I do what I want and work hard to get what I want, even if it means stepping on the heads of those I hate or playing dirty through my...shall we say, unconventional tactics. Yeah, I'm not an easy one to break and restrain, unfortunately for a certain someone. Ever since I was a little girl, I was always the rebel and the rule-breaker, and my parents had a difficult time raising me at first. Act like a proper lady? Nope, definitely not. Wear pink and long skirts? Never. They got used to it though, considering I was a bit too pigheaded. More often than not, I got into trouble with school authorities. Yeah, I was the girl who was often suspended or in detention because of the way I was. Not because I was stupid, despite the way I like to dress and act. Yeah, newsflash, I got a brain on top of this pretty body too, and a pretty good one at that. How did I manage to enter a prestigious culinary arts university anyway if I didn't have one? Yeah...I love to cook...got a problem? You wouldn't know what I'd put in anyone's food anyway, especially those I despise...I'll always make them look tasty and good...I'm not one of the top students for nothing. Why am I here, many may ask? Well, I want to show that I am more than just a pretty Shiny. I want to show that I am capable of many things and I can be anyone I want to be...and perhaps, get the pleasure of seeing the anger of any naysayers.
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 23rd October 2012 at 5:52 AM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Jedah: I'll take boxes 8 and 2 for now, who knows what surprises are in store? Suspense is necessary for an interesting life.

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast