Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

K.K. - Oh.

I think I'll write inthead.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Quote Originally Posted by TutorX View Post
    Gingersnap: Hey clover I was also born on a farm!
    :3
    I'm glad we both got to enjoy farm life!

K.K. - K.K'th good at writing, you know!

K.K. stands for Kirakira. Kirakira... wait, what is my last name? Maybe I should write a letter back home and find out.

That aside, everyone Mr. Wormow seems to want to know more about me, so here it is. I have to warn you my life isn't too interesting, so you don't necessarily have to read this. You could easily go TL;DR. But please don't. You might as well; I mean, it's not like you have anything productive to do on here, right? I think this kind of writing technique is what people call stalling, so I think it's about time I tell my story.

Let's see... when I was 0 years old, I was born. Doesn't sound too important, but everyone starts somewhere, right? Unfortunately, I don't remember being born too well, so that won't make for good narrative. (Maybe I should ask someone else? Other people were "born" too, right?) Well, my memories don't start until I was 2, so I suppose we can skip over that stuff. You don't mind, right?

My very first memory, which I still treasure dearly, was of everyone at the beach. Dad, mom, me and other people at the beach, doing what people go to the beach for. Dad tried to set up the umbrella right next to the water, but he seemed to have a hard time getting it to stick into the ground. I laughed a very 2-year-old laugh while mom placed the towel on the sand and giggled every now and then, waiting for him to realize there was a rock under him. Even today, he tries to impress mom with small boasts of strength. It's really funny watching the 2 of them!

After dad realized this stupidity, he set down the umbrella next to the rock, but by then I was already in the water. Tee hee. I was only two, so I imagine the waves must've looked really big. The smile on my face was sustained by the waves constantly pulling me out to the ocean, only for another wave to push me back. Mom, on the other hand, completely snapped when she realized I was free-floating among the waves. Mom couldn't swim too well, still can't swim too well, so she ended up getting pulled in too! XD Then she tried to get my dad to scold me, but he really couldn't hold back his laughter; "Mom looked really cute just now." he said in a mock tough-guy voice. Then we laughed. everyone smiled.

That was the last time mom's smile was so... luminous. She was a very frail girl from birth, so she was usually sick in bed more than often. That memory was one of those rare times when the whole family went outside for once. Don't get me wrong, mom does smile pretty often, it's just... frail... ... My relationship with my mom is rather strained, but that doesn't mean I don't love her.

Things were a bit morbid in our family, but dad would always be there to pick us up. Except when he was at work, doing... whatever men do at work. (Flirt with female co-workers?)Sometimes, he would come home really late at night, looking really exhausted. Whenever he never came home, I would always wait for him on the couch... only to fall asleep before he got home. This one time, I woke up in the middle of the night (I think I was like, 6?), and I heard dad laughing at a rerun of some musical; Avenue Q, I think. Putting aside all the jokes I didn't get, I couldn't help but wonder how a cast of misfits could band together to create a great musical. Then I decided, just like that, "I want to be them; I want to be all of them." Note that I was 6 when I decided this, so it may have seemed a bit spontaneous back then. However, that dream still hasn't changed, not one bit.

Now, daddy says that he sent me here because he wanted me to make new friends. "Friends come in all shapes in sizes." he said in his mock-Superman voice. It kind of irks me, just a bit; it's not like I'm a complete loner or anything! A girl like me obviously has close friends! I'm friggin' 12, come on! Personally, it would be fun to make new friends, but I really want to expand my, ahem, vocal capabilities. I've been practicing bit-by-bit, trying to extend my range as far as possible, and now I can do a lot of different voices. Seriously, I'm practicing my Jedah impersonation at the moment! XD

So now you have it; my life, my goals, some poorly timed jokes. This is me. Kirakira... ... last name.

OhgodwhatdidIjustwrite
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 23rd October 2012 at 5:56 AM. Reason: forgot to delete a bold tag thingy + damn spelling errors

Ian (mariobrosvswariobros) needs to post his challenge, 4 hours remaining.

I need to be able to private message every single contestant so if you have a setting that doesn't enable private messages, turn them on (or add to your friends list!)

Major Challenge #1 - Get To Know Me
    Hello contestants, and congratulations to all on completing your first major challenge here at Pokemon Universe. You all had to write about your past life without disclosing your identity as well as give reasons as to why you joined the competition. The winner of the challenge will receive a 30 point advantage for the upcoming Point Meter at the end of the week, which could be the main factor on whether you'll be up for elimination at the end of the week or not. I judged on which entry stood out the most and it was a hard decision, but I can say that the person I've decided to win is:

David:

Quote Originally Posted by digipoke1 View Post
    David: I was born in a simple, small village outside of Maulville, despite it's small size and low population, some of the scum from Maulville flowed into my village. They corrupted everything they would touch, my family's small restaurant was repeatedly vandalized by this group of degenerates, it pained me so when my father attempted to stop this terrible group. His death... shook me deeply to the core, in fact, I remember having horrible nightmares about it for some years after...

I attempted to run the restaurant with my mother and younger brother, but this group, this evil, Arceus-forsaken group, it attacked again and my family and I was forced to flee, our hearts sank as when the restaurant was destroyed by those bastards, it was as if the last piece of my Father's Legacy was destroyed.

With no skills or traits, I went searching for a job, but I got no offers. It was near midnight and I could feel the temperature, the cold, I could feel it slowly killing me. So I did what I had to do, I picked up the top of a garbage can and flung it into a nearby window, I jumped into the house and was amazed by what it had; clocks, televisions, jewelery. I thought fast and grabbed whatever I could, as I heard people begin to come down from the second floor. I panicked, I looked for away out and jumped out the same window I had come through and rushed back to the small rundown hotel that my family and I were staying at. I tossed my stolen loot on the bed and was bathed in the happiness and excitement from stealing such things, and doing so easily, I might add.

And from there it has been a sorta of upward spiral I'd like to think, I've become quite highly skilled in this profession, and sometimes I get the impulse to steal something, but I believe my whole life to be a case of Nature vs Nurture, how was I so good at this with no practice even? It was as if my father or mother possessed such skills and passed them down to me, which means, even if my father didn't die from the hands of those degenerates, would I be on the same path I am on today? Perhaps, I'll never know...

I joined this competition, the same way I have joined many before, in hopes of perhaps winning enough to stop this circle of theft, I know if I could have enough money to live off, I would gladly sell off the things I have acquired over my career of being a thief, maybe give the money back to the families, or maybe start a charity. And besides, the chance of some companionship, would be a nice bonus.

EDIT: I would also like the sixth box if that would be alright.
    Congratulations, you are this week's winner of the Major Challenge and will be receiving a 30 point advantage in the upcoming Point Meter!

Uni Challenge #1 - Mysterious Boxes
    This week for the Uni Challenge, I laid out ten boxes in front of you all. Every contestant had the choice on whether they wanted to choose up to three boxes, or none at all. Lulu, Jedah, Petra, Ella, Roget and Davis all participated in the Uni Challenge, taking a gamble for Immunity, which guarantees them another week in the house as well as the power to walk the Universe Plank. After using a random generator, the winner of this week's Uni Challenge is: Ella! Congratulations, you are the first contestant safe this week and you will not be eliminated at the end of the week.

Interviews
    To end off the week and to get to know you better, I will be holding interviews with every single contestant at the end of every week. These are confidential and are never revealed to the other contestants, so you are allowed to reveal your identities freely in the interview. You may write down your deepest thoughts here, tell me who you think are the biggest threats, reflect on the week you've just had, etc. Every week, the set of questions will be different but of course, don't forget, the interviews do have an effect on your end of week Point Meter so make sure to make your interviews interesting! These MUST be PM'd - don't forget.

1 - How has the week been for you so far?
    2 - Who do you is playing the game and are the biggest threats?
    3 - Who do you think are the weak links and thoughts on them?
    4 - Which contestants do you like and which aren't you fond of?
    5 - Are there any alliances or 'connections' that might come into play during elimination?
    6 - How many points do you think you'll be gaining at the Point Meter? Low, high? Numbers?
    7 - What do you think about the house challenge and failing the task?
    8 - Why do you think this week has been such a short week?
    9 - What are your thoughts on the winners of the two challenges (Major and Uni)?
    10 - Anything else about yourself, your friends or the game that you'd like to add?

PM me! 24 hours!

Of course, now I'm gonna reveal to you the 'Last Chance Challenge'. For those who don't know, these kind of challenges are the same as the Major Challenges except that there is no winner and I do not speak of it ever again after posting on what it is. It it completely optional to do this and most don't do it unless they want extra points for the Point Meter. So if you think you've been slacking off this week, best you do the last chance challenge. The challenge is to draw your own Pokemon, and PM it to me.

K.K. - Yay! People won thuff!

Ignacious: A fairly basic interview..shouldn't bee to hard on my nerves.
    Feel Free to Click My Pokemon Friends and Help Them Train

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeofSpades View Post
    Ella: *to Selena* Being a lady is overrated! I want to be free like the birds! NOT to be cooped up in some old castle all-

... *reads book* Fowget everythin I said pee-otch.
    Ilia: Girl, I like you. Don't listen to that Selena...propriety is so boring...come over to the dark side and have a Jack Daniel's.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Quote Originally Posted by Wormow View Post
    Uni Challenge #1 - Mysterious Boxes
    This week for the Uni Challenge, I laid out ten boxes in front of you all. Every contestant had the choice on whether they wanted to choose up to three boxes, or none at all. Lulu, Jedah, Petra, Ella, Roget and Davis all participated in the Uni Challenge, taking a gamble for Immunity, which guarantees them another week in the house as well as the power to walk the Universe Plank. After using a random generator, the winner of this week's Uni Challenge is: Ella! Congratulations, you are the first contestant safe this week and you will not be eliminated at the end of the week.
    Ella: ... I WON?! Isn't that amazing?! I won I won I won! *jumps up and down like a school girl* ... By the way, what were in the boxes? *peeks in one* O_O *closes it immediately* WHY WAS THERE A LIVE TENTACLE IN THERE.

@Ilia: Oh yes, finally someone who understands me!

... Um... I-I mean... *reads book* I'm going to act like a Disney Princess and get in the kitchen like Roget says- Heeeeeyyyyy, how did Roget's name get in here?

Ilia: Nah, don't take orders from a jerk. I'm a lot more fun. We can vandalize on him after we drink *winks*

*Opens a bottle of Jack Daniel's*

Come on, Ella, drink! *Places the bottle on Ella's lips*

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Roget: *Walks into the kitchen, picks up a bottle of whiskey, pours a shot, downs it, pours another one, goes to the counter picks up one of the cold omelettes, sits down on the table (Literally) and starts eating whilst drinking, sighing to himself, before going to the bedroom and sleeping.*

(OOC: I won't be winning the last chance competition, I can't draw.)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

Ella: *pushes the bottle away* I'm sorry my dear, but I... can't hold my liquor. Um... I... get a bit rude and stuck-up, according to Papa- I mean, Gallante. In fact, according to Papa- Gallante, I become even worse than Evelynn when she drinks.

... Now that I think of it, you and Evelynn are very similar.

(OOC: When is the drawing challenge due? I suck at drawing but if I have time I'd like to give 'er a shot)

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    (OOC: When is the drawing challenge due? I suck at drawing but if I have time I'd like to give 'er a shot)

Like most things, I'm guessing it's 24 hours.

K.K. - !! I'm not good at drawing... :<

Ignacious: I'm not sure if anyone is, but I worked hard on mine. *Searches for Shaymin, finds Shaymin, and delivers picture*

David: Well nice to see everyone in this house is completely sane....

Ignacious: "Completely Sane"...yeah...

(OOC: No winner for last chance challenge. It's there basically for you to gain extra points if you'd like)

After the interviews are due, I will cease all posts. So this is your last time to say anything before we head onto week 2.

Jedah: Ufufufu, now we shall see who will shine like a light at midnight, and who shall be left in the cold darkness. *produces a rose and smells it*

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

K.K. - The darkneth thoundth.... thcary. :<

Gingersnap: Anyone wanna play monopoly tommorow night?

K.K. - I dunno, people alwayth end up fighting over money. Mommy uthually outed Daddy for thealing my money. Why don't we play thomething more friendly, like... Appleth to Appleth?

Quote Originally Posted by TutorX View Post
    Gingersnap: Anyone wanna play monopoly tommorow night?
    Jedah: I'm more of a card-game player myself. *produces a deck of cards* Blackjack or Poker?

Like Apples to Apples? Like Pokemon? The you'll love Apples to Apples: Pokestyle!

Pokemon Drama Island - Episode 4: Extreme Makeover: Pokemon Home Edition
    My popular story from FF.net has come to the forums! Joy!
    34 Pokemon come arrive to an island to take part in a reality show that could get them rich and famous! However, can they survive the harsh gauntlet of challenges up ahead?

Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

K.K. - !! Poker!

Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast