Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

Jedah: *snaps fingers* I'll raise you two
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Gingesnap: Ok, I will call. What are we betting with anyways?

Clover: *goes and flicks Roget in the forehead then runs off* >: o that's for bein' mean to all of us..

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    Clover: *goes and flicks Roget in the forehead then runs off* >: o that's for bein' mean to all of us..
    K.K. - AaaaaAaAAAAaaaah-

*he doesn't move*

Phew.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Clover: You can solve all your problems while the other person is sleeping!

K.K. - Yeah... he lookth very drunk right now.

*turns back to TV*

Ath, what are you doing!? Noo! D:<

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Travis: I don't know if I have it...I'll call your bet. Yeah.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Toran and Travis are required to send in their interviews within a few hours to meet the deadline.

Interviews are confidential and are only seen by me. I will not release these interviews, nor will I ever discuss them with you or anyone else. Past contestants of past seasons can vouch for this, I don't release interviews so you can open up in the interviews. A lot of you are holding back on your answers, you can reveal EVERYTHING to me. Such as on who you dislike but you're hiding it, alliances, etc. I just have the interviews to get to know my contestants better and to see what's happening behind the scenes so I know how to make the game more exciting.

Universe Plank

Ella won the Uni Challenge, giving herself not only Immunity, but power to walk the Universe Plank. Every week, anyone who walks out of the Universe Plank will return with something that could change the game completely. This week, Ella walked the plank and was given a choice of four plates:

[GAME] [ELIMINATION] [CONTESTANT] [MYSTERY]

Ella: I pick... Mystery. That way, if something goes awry, I can't be blamed for something, right?... Right?

I can now reveal the contents of the plate. It read...

Spoiler:- MYSTERY:

Week #1 - Point Meter

Hello contestants, and welcome to the Point Meter. For the past week, all of you have been participating in challenges to earn points for this very day, where we determine who is the week's best player, and who has done the least. This will also determine on how the elimination will go down. This week, Ella has Immunity so even if she gains the least amount of points, she may not be eliminated. David won the Major Challenge and won himself a 30 point advantage, which could bump him above the yellow line if he is below it. Just a reminder that for all those who entered the Uni Challenge, the points you gain today isn't a true reflection of on how many points you've gained throughout the week. However, due to you taking a risk for Immunity, points have been deducted during the process of adding up everyone's points for the week.

We'll start off with Ella (GalladeofSpades) as she has Immunity:

Spoiler:- Ella:

Next up we have Kevin (Hundreds):

Spoiler:- Kevin:

Next to see how many points they've gained is Luke (Charizard31):

Spoiler:- Luke:

Up fourth is Ian (mariobrosvwariobros):

Spoiler:- Ian:

Next we have Petra (Jordie):

Spoiler:- Petra:

Next to see how many points they've gained this week is Adelaide (Paradoxe):

Spoiler:- Adelaide:

Up next is Travis (Billy Mays)

Spoiler:- Travis:

Ilia (*Jean Grey*) is up next:

Spoiler:- Ilia:

The next person to enter the Point Meter is David (digipoke1)

Spoiler:- David:

Next up we have Toran (Mug):

Spoiler:- Mug:

Next to learn on how many points they've gained is Nurrin (InfernalBlaze):

Spoiler:- Nurrin:

Ignacious (Bekidding) is now up:

Spoiler:- Ignacious:

The current tallyboard:

Spoiler:- Tallyboard:

Next we have Selena (Mon1010):

Spoiler:- Selena:

Will (The Meddler), this week you've gained:

Spoiler:- Will:

Alice (~SilverLugia~), you're up next:

Spoiler:- Alice:

Jedah, have you done enough this week?

Spoiler:- Jedah:

Mercury (CandleReaper) you are next:

Spoiler:- Mercury:

Clover (dinosarurus), it's time to learn on how many points you've gained:

Spoiler:- Clover:

Next up we have K.K aka KiraKira (Raiden193):

Spoiler:- KK:

We have Lulu (Norns) up next:

Spoiler:- Lulu:

Let's have a look at the tallyboard right now:

Spoiler:- Tallyboard:

Which means Ella, Ilia, Jedah, Clover, David, Alice, Will, Ignacious, Nurrin, Adelaide, Luke, Kirakira, Mercury, Selena, Petra, Lulu, Travis, Kevin, Toran and Ian, you eighteen are all safe from elimination. Toran and Ian, you may or may not be up for elimination.

;492-S; Gingersnap (TutorX), to guarantee you another week, you must gain at least 24 points:

Spoiler:- Gingersnap:

And last but not least, Roget (Armando Payne). Have you done enough to secure your spot in this competition?

Spoiler:- Armando:

And now for the final updated tallyboard:

1. Ella (45 - Immunity)
    2. Ilia (91)
    3. Jedah (78)
    4. Clover (72)
    5. David (70 - 30 Point Advantage)
    6. Alice (69)
    7. Will (68)
    8. Ignacious (67)
    9. Nurrin (65)
    10. Adelaide (64)
    10. Roget (64)
    12. Luke (63)
    13. Kirakira (51)
    14. Mercury (50)
    15. Gingersnap (46)
    16. Selena (45)
    17. Petra (41)
    18. Lulu (34)
    19. Travis (32)
    20. Kevin (32)
    ------------------------
    21. Toran (23)
    22. Ian (16)

Toran and Ian, according to the Point Meter, you two have fallen below the yellow line and are suppose to be facing elimination together, where one of your journeys will end. However, this week, it's different. Male contestants, I have something to tell you all:

On day 1, in light of the secrets title, I PM'd all the female contestants and gave them a secret task to do for the week.

Hello there female contestants of season twelve! Thanks for joining us this season. As you may know by now, this season's theme is "secrets". And in light of that theme, I will be giving you female contestants a secret task. I will be giving you a list of all eleven male contestant's Pokemon species and by the end of the week, you girls will have to work together to try to uncover all their identities. Done successfully, none of you will be up for elimination. However, if failed, then all of you will be up and the males will be safe. The only rules for this is that you aren't allowed to directly ask a male contestant if they are a ________ (e.g Are you a Swablu? Just wondering). Just try to pick up on their posts, see how they act, look at their challenges, talk about types in a discussion, etc. The male contestants are to not know about this secret task or you will fail. And just to clarify, they do not know about this task and have no secret task of their own, so you shouldn't be worried about keeping your identities safe (though do not reveal it!)

List of Pokemon:
    Cleffa
    Lucario
    Riolu
    Weavile
    Darmanitan
    Tangrowth
    Bisharp
    Zoroark
    Ditto
    Charmeleon
    Spinda

Male Contestants:
    Kevin (Hundreds)
    Will (The Meddler)
    Luke (Charizard31)
    Roger St. Valentine (Armando Payne)
    Ignacious (Bekidding)
    Nurrin (InfernalBlaze)
    David (digipoke1)
    Ian (mariobrosvswariobros)
    Jedah (DarkRecon)
    Mercury (CandleReaper)
    Travis (Billy Mays)

To make things easier, I have set up a forum for you girls to post in as I know you're all from different timezones:
    http://w11.zetaboards.com/Universesppf/index/

Just register, do whatever you want with that forum and discuss. You have until the end of the week to make your decision:

ALL OF YOU MUST DECIDE ON EACH CONTESTANT'S TOP 3 GUESSES. So have, for example,

Mercury:
    Choice #1 - Dialga
    Choice #2 - Rapidash

So that just incase you get it wrong, we can try another.
    This task was the reason on why I had in place the rule that no one could reveal their identity to anyone other than me. So, if the females successfully complete the task, they win and all of them aren't able to be eliminated. However, should they fail the task, only females will be up for elimination. The females discussed hard over the past few days, doing in depth research and now, they'll be seeing if they have passed the task. Female contestants, you get 5 lifelines each. For every guess you get wrong, you lose 1 lifeline. If you lose all 5, you will have failed the task.

David, you are up first. The girls all guessed: Spinda. Are they correct?

Yes!

Congratulations female contestants, you successfully guessed one right!

Now, Luke it's your turn. The girls guessed: Riolu. Did they guess correct?

Yes!

Congratulations female contestants, that's two correct guesses!

Ignacious, the girls guessed: Darmanitan. Are they right?

Yes!

That is now three correct guesses, with only eight more to go. All five of your lifelines are still remaining.

Nurrin, the girls have guessed: Tangrowth. Are they right?

Yes!

Good job girls! You got it right.

Now we have Will. They all guessed: Lucario. Are they right?

Yes!

You now have five correct guesses and six to go. You're very close to winning!

Jedah, all the girls said you are a: Zoroark. Are they correct?

Yes!

Roget, the girls all had a guess and they think you are a: Cleffa. Are they correct?

Roget: No.

Unfortunately, that means you have lost one lifeline girls. Get four more incorrect answers and you will have failed the task!

;492-S; The girl's second guess for Roget was: Weavile. Are they right?

Yes!

There are now four more contestants and four more lifelines left.

Travis, the girls guessed and they think you are a: Bisharp. Are they right?

Travis: No.

That means you have lost another lifeline. Three more wrong answers and you will lose. Their second guess was: Charmeleon. Are they right?

Yes!

Goodjob girls! That means only three names remain and three lifelines. You've managed to guess eight Pokemon right while only getting two wrong.

So only Kevin, Ian and Mercury remain. Ditto, Cleffa and Bisharp are the remaining Pokemon that have not been matched with a name.

Kevin, they all guessed that you were a Ditto. Are they right?

Kevin: No.

Female contestants, that means you lose another lifeline. Two more and you will lose. Their second choice was: Cleffa. Are they right?

Yes!

Now, we're down to the final two contestants and final two lifelines. Ian and Mercury, Ditto and Bisharp.

Mercury, their guess for you was: Bisharp. Are they correct?

Mercury: No.

That means one final lifeline. However, they have run out of choices as their top 3 for each of you have all been matched up, meaning they lose another life line. Unfortunately female contestants, this means you have failed the secret task and this week, a female is guaranteed to be eliminated.

Mercury, reveal your identities.

I am a Ditto
    And I am a Bisharp

With the female's leaderboard, let's take a look:

1. Ella [45]
    2. Ilia [91]
    3. Clover [72]
    4. Alice [69]
    5. Adelaide [64]
    6. Kirakira [51]
    7. Gingersnap [46]
    ------------------------
    8. Selena [45]
    9. Petra [41]
    10. Lulu [34]
    11. Toran [23]

Selena, Petra, Lulu and Toran, you four have fallen below the yellow line. However, this week, the process to elimination is different. Contestants, all contestants, you will all be given 5 points. You must distribute these 5 points between two people from the four contestants who are below the yellow line. So for example:

Example #1 - 3 points for Angel and 2 points for Sarah
    Example #2 - 4 points for Tori and 1 point for Micky

You can do either 3-2, or 4-1. But they must add up to 5 points and the five points can only be split between two of the four people under the yellow line. The two contestants with the most points will be up for elimination, where every contestant that didn't fall below will vote for one to be eliminated. You MUST include a reason to justify your vote, reason must be at least 15 words or more for EACH contestant. So your votes must contain AT LEAST 30 words or it won't be counted. I will not reveal who gave who how many points, so the 5 point voting system is confidential. PM me.

Just to clarify, Selena, Petra, Lulu and Toran, you ALSO vote with the 5 point system, so take this chance to add points to your opponents so you won't face elimination.

PM me!

And you are free to post for 24 hours until we head into the real elimination. Male contestants, you must now include your icon in every single post and are free to reveal your Pokemon identity to all. Discuss everything that has just happened. Female contestants, the rule STILL applies to you and you will not be allowed to reveal yourselves, just yet.

Congratulations to Ilia for being this week's featured contestant with 91 points gained.

(ooc: i am so tired lol. took me over an hour to type all of this, adding everyone's points, reading back all the challenges and interviews, work out the female's secret task argh ahahaha)
    Last edited by Wormow; 24th October 2012 at 9:59 AM.

Kevin Oh nooo, too hard to vote. ):

Ilia: Oh, come on...you're male. -_- It's not going to be any of you.
    Last edited by *Jean Grey*; 24th October 2012 at 12:05 PM.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Just a note that anyone who doesn't vote gets a strike. All 22 of you need to vote with the 5 point system, and don't forget it's confidential.

Selena: Kevin, why did you say you could shapeshift? >_> That was the reason everyone thought you were Ditto.

On a different note. You're so cute! *Squeezes him tightly, then lets go, and composes herself.* I apologize for that... I have a taste for cute things. Especially pink cute things.

(OOC: I'm on the bottom again? Oh well, I'll PM my vote later.)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 24th October 2012 at 3:57 PM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

I was thinking, there was two dittos? Oh well, I wonder who I should vote for...

Also, why would you ladies guess me as a Bisharp, Pawniards can't be made in to Skin Care Products, or Eclair filling, or let alone sit in an oven!
    Last edited by Lost™; 24th October 2012 at 1:59 PM.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Ella: Oh dear. I wasn't expecting this. O_O

And Mercury, to answer your question, we DID consider Ditto as your species. Then we saw Kevin's challenge. We also thought you were a Weavile.

And Kevin! *walks up to him* You are a CLEFFA. You do not SHAPESHIFT. That is MERCURY's job.

*checks book* ... Oh good, I said it correctly.

Alright thanks, and Ice types can't sit in ovens either, they'd take damage.

I think he was referring the Cleffa are fabled to be stars, but yea, he threw me off too...

Well I guess I can describe my identity now, I'm a ditto of course, but as I said, the chemical accident reworked my DNA, so I can't transform anymore. I was also born naturally black and grey, so hence why my name's Mercury.

Credit to EG for Banner.

Ella: Ah, okay, so THAT'S why you didn't transform so often. I was wondering that now. And about the oven... well, it was off, wasn't it? ... Is that how you say off? It ISN'T 'oof'? Oh dear.

Oh my, you poor, poor thing, come here. *hugs Mercury* *gives him desinfectant* You might want to use this. I'm a bit dirty at the moment.

Huh, honestly shocked by the turn of events. But yes, I am a Darmanitan.

Never Give Up

My hints were obvious if you think about it, I'm technically slime, so I really can't hold any utensils. Yea, I say somethings wrong, but I never learned grammar...

*Get's hugged* Well, THe girls got most of them right, and it's interesting to see Mr. Flamboyent as a Zoroak. It explains why he could have all of those treats appear...

Also, a Darmantian Mobster, why do I see a Documentary about you in the future?

Credit to EG for Banner.

I should correct you there Mr. Chemical, for I am not just your average Zoroark, I am actually a wandering magician as well. And with that reveal...*holds up a deck of cards* would you like to see a trick?

I must admit though, I feel I made it quite easy on who I was.
    Last edited by Recon; 24th October 2012 at 3:07 PM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Bekidding View Post
    Huh, honestly shocked by the turn of events. But yes, I am a Darmanitan.
    Selena: Well darling, your last name made it rather obvious.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 24th October 2012 at 3:11 PM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

True...... maybe I - err... my parents - should have done something about that.

Never Give Up

Lulu: P-Please don't vote for, umm, me

(OOC: last Universe which was my first, my character was the first to be dumped. I didn't actually do any challenges)
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    Lulu: P-Please don't vote for, umm, me

(OOC: last Universe which was my first, my character was the first to be dumped. I didn't actually do any challenges)
    Selena: Well darling, you weren't all that helpful regarding the secret challenge. For that matter, neither was Petra.

Lulu: I'm awfully sorry, I forgot

(OOC: there's a thing called school and homework )
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Page 10 of 65 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast