Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

*Uses Ember on beam katana, instantly melting ice* You know you are really f***ing stupid, right? The last thing you want to do right now is piss me off. Tell you what, *Turns on beam katana and holds it up to Roget's throat* if you beg for your life like the little b**** you are, I MIGHT let you live.

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

*To Travis* Ya ever heard of Carbonate? Well ya see when it freezes... *Uses Ice Beam on Travis' arm* It's easily breakable *Thrusts the ice which was once Travis' arm onto the table destroying it entirely.* Who's the little ***** now punk? *Evilly cackles*
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Ilia: *To Roget* Ya ever heard of Roget St. Valentine? It's my new ingredient...gourmet and tasty. They say the ears and the tail are the best part too. *Plucks off Roget's ear feathers and tail feathers*

*Stalks to kitchen*

*Takes out a frying pan and a bottle of Jack Daniel's. Starts frying Roget's parts in Jack Daniel's*

-A few minutes-

Peeps! Off to my room...now. I got us something...nice. Except you, sexist pig...unless you're an uncivilized cannibal of course.

*Moves to room*

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

....She reminds me of the people back home. *Shudders*

Never Give Up

(OOC: Ilia is supposed to be the resident crazy chef. XD Expect more...strange concoctions made of just about anything. I would imagine Roget's parts tasting like one of those EpicMealTimes on YouTube. XD)

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

I'm coming with you Ilia! These idiots are boring me! * Goes to Ilia's room*

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

(OOC: Meanwhile, Selena is going to hog the bathroom all night. 8P Well, not all night, but you know. xD)
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    I'm coming with you Ilia! These idiots are boring me! * Goes to Ilia's room*
    K.K. - E-Eeeeee.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

: I'm Will by the way. And let me get this straight. Roget says some things you dont agree with...so you threaten him and cook him.

Yeah, not sure that Roget's the bad guy in this one.

*Ice Beam literally does nothing because Travis is a Fire Type* ...What the f*** was that? That's IT! I've had it with you! *Grabs Roget and performs a Wrestler-style backdrop on him*

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Ilia: Aww, we got a righteous one here! Unfortunately, as a chef...I cook what I want. Besides, if my calculations are correct, he'd have new ones by the end of the week...though I'm not sure if he's a particularly fine specimen either. ^_^

Come on, Mercury...taste it. It tastes just like bacon! XD

(..... :] it's time.)

Spoiler:- Blow Up:

.......I am going to bed now......I suggest you all do the same. *Walks off from destroyed mess*

(And yes, that's part of his personality.)

Never Give Up

Quote Originally Posted by bekidding View Post
    it is bad enough you people have been driving me insane with your constant fighting, but once a small glob calls me an idiot

calls me an idiot

idiot

idiot
    k.k. - eeeeeeeeeeee T_T

*Tries the food* It doesn't taste that bad! It's actually very good! (OOC: Mercury can get Bipolar at times)

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    (OOC: Mercury can get Bipolar at times)
    (OOC: You better have mentioned that in your sign-up or I'm going to claw my face off. And unfriend you. XD)

K.K. - Thniffle. *sigh*

Ilia: You see? You do have good taste, dude. *Eats more of Roget's feathers, drinks a gulp of Jack*

Clover *walks in amidst all of the commotion*
    O__O DAFAQ DID I MISS?!

(OOC: i enjoyed reading all that very much)

Gingersnap: Clover, I can explain all of this to you. Let's go outside where it's a bit less noisy, maybe there is some nice vegetation to look at.

Clover: That's okay Gingersnap, I don't mind being in here with the noise.. 'cause there's not really any noise anymore, seems like everyone fell asleep or somethin. o:
    Besides, I prefer being inside at night anyway. ^.^'
    Last edited by dinosaurus; 25th October 2012 at 7:06 AM.

Luke (Charizard31)
    Ian (mariobrosvswariobros)
    Lulu (Norns)
    Selena (Mon1010)
    Clover (dinosaurus)

need to send in their votes in 3 hours or they will receive a strike.

The TWO PEOPLE YOU NOMINATE are the two people you want OUT of this competition. So the two who receive the most points from everyone will be UP FOR ELIMINATION and could leave the competition. If you nominated the wrong people, then bad luck. Keep this in mind for future nominations/eliminations.

Up for elimination:

On 24 points.... Toran.
    And on 21 points... Lulu.

Toran and Lulu, both of you are up for elimination and one of you will be eliminated in 24 hours. Congratulations Petra and Selena, you two are safe from this week's elimination. All 20 of you (everyone but Toran and Lulu) must now PM me with a vote for the person between the two that you wish to be eliminated from the competition as well as a reason to justify your vote (25 words or more please!). These votes will be revealed in the elimination post, just to clarify.

No more posts after this

Week #1 - Elimination

- Toran and Ian, you have both fallen below the yellow line.
    - Females, you have failed the secret task and a female will be guaranteed to be eliminated today.
    - Selena, Petra, Toran and Lulu, you four are now up for nominations.
    - On 24 points... Toran and on 21 points.... Lulu. You two are now up for elimination.

Hello contestants, and welcome to the elimination room. All 20 now hold the decision on whether Toran or Lulu continue their Pokemon journey. The person with the most votes will be eliminated, but if there is a tie, the person with the lowest amount of points in the Point Meter will be eliminated, this being Toran. Who have you all decided to be eliminated this week?

: I am gonna vote for Lulu because I like the name Toran better than Lulu. And Lulu is a threat for me in the house and Toran is not that much of a threat. I dont really care for who I vote because they're not that much of a threat so Im just picking any.
    I'll vote Lulu, because even with my limited time of knowing the contestants, Lulu I do not particularly know at all while Toran is an acquaintance of mine and I'd like to see her stay a bit longer.
    If Toran gets eliminated, tell her I'm sorry... I choose to eliminate Lulu, because I have absolutely no idea who she is, except that she isn't a samurai, unlike Toran.
    K.K. - K.K. thinkth thee will pick... Mth. Toran. Between the two, I think Lulu hath the motht potenthial ath a character, if she geth flethed out a bit more. Betht of luck, Mth. Lulu

Toran, you have received one vote and Lulu, you have three.

Petra: I will vote for Toran to be eliminated. I don't have anything against Toran and have no real reason for sending her home, except for that Lulu has a strike and might eliminate herself instead.
    My vote? I'll pick Toran. I voiced it before when I made my earlier vote. She is very strong, being samurai and all, and can be a serious threat. She has mentioned she has other skills, and can possibly have more up her sleeves, so once again I vote Toran.

You now both have received three votes each.

I am going to be voting for Lulu because Toran is so much better than her, I mean. She's Mug, you can't beat that. She's a much more interesting character and one of my closest friends and plus, she doesn't have a horrifying speech impediment. Sure, she may have stumbled this challenge but she'll come back swinging this and next weeks.
    I vote for Toran, she seems like a bigger threat,she has more points than Lulu, and she just seems like someone I'd want to see more...

Adelaide: I'm voting Lulu. She didn't help on the Girls' Task, she didn't do too well on the quiz, she didn't send in her vote, and she's just been inactive overall. If you want even a chance to w, you have to be active.

Alice: I vote off Lulu because, despite not helping with the Male Identity challenge, she seems a slightly larger threat to me than Toran. Oh, and the fact that her father escaped jail kind of scares me. If he finds her here, then every female here is in danger. It might be for her own good.

Ella: Oh dear, who should I vote for... well, I'm so sorry for this, but Lulu. My dear, you didn't really help much during the challenge, unlike Toran... is that how you pronounce her name? 'Toh-Rahn'? I never had the courage to ask her. Anyway, Lulu, I'm voting you in hopes of you being able to come back in the middle of the competition, my dear, and it was an unfortunate occurence that you were put up against Toran. If it were against SELENA on the other hand...

Ilia: I vote for Lulu. Chance is something nobody can blame, so I chose to use chance to determine this. The flip of my coin has spoken, with heads for Toran and tails for Lulu...and it landed tails. Of course this means I have to place Lulu on the chopping block.

That means Lulu, you now have eight votes and Toran, you're now on four.
    (ooc: Alice, you included your icon in your PM. If I hadn't realized this your identity would have been revealed to everyone, be careful next time. Only the male characters are to include their icon)

I think Toran should go. She really hasn't posted at all, and seems to not understand the grip pf the game quite yet. She seems to be a character that we wont find about until later if we let her stay, buy, judging by how she wasn't been able to compete in competitions and challenges well, she needs to go.

I will vote out Lulu, I believe her to be a whiner, and I don't believe whiners should be in this game, also I believe that I over heard some of the girls say that she was of no use in the Girl's challenge, so if you need a secondary reason to justify my voting, it will be because she didn't help the girl's team at all.

I got that wrong, huh? *shrugs* Their problem not mine. Anyways, I'm gonna vote for Lulu because it seems that she didn't really do much up 'till now and of course she's up against a samurai and I think there aren't much thing that can top swordsmasters in awesomeness.

Gingersnap: I'm voting for Lulu to be eliminated. As I said before, she seems more competant and I don't want to vote out my friend. Also doesn't appear to be as active as others, so not that interesting

Selena: My vote goes to Lulu. Like I said, she didn't contribute
    a thing during the secret challenge, and had a poor excuse for doing so in my opinion. On the other hand, Toran was one who actually contributed the most for that challenge, and I don't know why she's in this position, and not Petra, unless it was the guys votes that helped... And I thought boys liked samurai...

I'm gonna vote Lulu, as I can tell this was just an off-week for Toran, but who knows, this might've been a good day for Lulu.

Lulu, you have fourteen votes and Toran, you're on four. Unfortunately Lulu, that does mean you are this season's first eliminated contestant and your fellow competitors have decided that you are not this year's winner of Pokemon Universe. You must now pack your bags, and leave immediately. You are not permitted to say any final good-byes, goodbye Lulu (you have been PM'd your elimination interview)

Clover and Roget, you have both received one strike.

Posting can now resume.

Week 2

Hello contestants, and congratulations on making it to the second week of Pokemon Universe. As you may all know, the female contestant's identities are still being kept a secret. A lot of you have speculated on what week two will hold, and I can now reveal that this week, the tables have turned. That's right, this week, the male contestants will be the ones that will have to guess the female identities. You have an advantage: you've known the other contestants longer and now know what they may be by analyzing their challenges (female contestants, you are not allowed to go back and edit your challenge to remove any hints you may have left. Doing so will result in a strike). You will do the same as the females have been doing in week one, using a secret forum to discuss your top 3 choices for each female contestant. You will receive five lifelines at the end of the week and come elimination, we will see if another female leaves, or if the first male contestant will depart. The forum is located here: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Universesppf/index/ . I will need to verify your account upon registration though so be patient! Female contestants, you are free to log on and discuss week two with your other female team mates to possibly come up with any 'tactics'. You are now more aware than ever that your male competitors will be on the lookout for clues, so don't forget, to be careful with your posts!

Pokemon:
    Milktank
    Dewott
    Emolga
    Altaria
    Clefable
    Zoroark
    Jiggypluff
    Garbodor
    Ninetails
    Jumpluff
    Cinccino

And the female contestants are on the first post. Even though Lulu has been eliminated, you must still try to match up her Pokemon identity.

Earlier this week, Ella won the Uni Challenge and thus, had the power to walk the Universe Plank. She chose the [ MYSTERY ] plate and the contents were kept a secret. I can now reveal on what it contained:

You chose: Mystery.

It read: Give one contestant the Magikarp Earrings, another the Giratina Earrings.

Magikarp Earring = If the holder wins the competition, they will not be entitled to any of the prize money
    Giratina Earring = If the holder wins the competition, they will get double the prize money

Ella decided to give the Magikarp Earring to Roget and the Giratina Earring to Ilia. These earrings has both its pros and cons. The Giratina Earring will be a favored item and if the owner is ever up for elimination and wants a chance at receiving the item, this may put their place in the competition at risk. The owner of the Magikarp Earring may find themselves repelling votes as many don't want to receive the earring. The ownership of the earrings change once the owner is eliminated.

This week we'll start off with the house challenge, and this week, it'll be the same prize, and same challenge. So for those who didn't score such a great result last week, maybe this week you'll do better. There may be some questions in the quiz that the answer will differ from than last week (wink last question)

1 - Who were the past winners and in what season did they win?
    2 - Other than Wormow, who else has hosted Pokemon Universe?
    3 - How many users posted in this thread?
    4 - How many users signed up for the series?
    5 - If one contestant was eliminated every week and there was a final four, how many weeks will this game last for?
    6 - How many letters total are all the contestant's names?
    7 - How many contestants were there altogether in seasons 9, 10 and 11?
    8 - Who were the finalists of Pokemon Universe season 11.1?
    9 - How many posts were made in seasons 3, 5 and 8?
    10 - What is your Pokemon icon?

PM'd please!
    Last edited by Wormow; 26th October 2012 at 1:07 PM.

Selena: I knew it! I knew the boys would get a challenge like that.

Also Ella, why did you give Roget the Magikarp earrings? You should've given them to someone you actually wanted to stay. No one is going to eliminate him now. -_-

Good choice giving the ugly Giratina earrings to IIia, though. Everyone is going to be after her now. >=D

Well, other than the Zoroark and the trash bag. It seems I'm living in a house with a lot of beautiful females.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast