Page 18 of 65 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

Let's see... I need orders for NO.6,junjou romantica, SoRiku Dōjinshi, Seiko and Naomi Dōjinshi, and copies of Balze union, Yggdra Union, GLoria Union, School Days, Cross Days, and Fate/Stay Night.

*Get's weird stares* So what I like Yuri and Yaoi.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Mays View Post
    ...So who else is going to wear a costume on Holloween, besides Roget?
    I shall be going as the greatest magician ever known, Houdini. But please, don't ask me to do his tricks, I still haven't perfected them.

But if that falls through, I'll be going as a character of my own creation, Checker Face.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    Toran: That's too weird!! Why try to sound like others?
    K.K. - *Jedah voice* I find it easier to adapt a new character this way. I'd try that with Mr. Roget, but he's... dressing up right now, so I can't necessarily study him at the moment. ^_^;

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    Let's see... I need orders for NO.6,junjou romantica, SoRiku Dōjinshi, Seiko and Naomi Dōjinshi, and copies of Balze union, Yggdra Union, GLoria Union, School Days, Cross Days, and Fate/Stay Night.

*Get's weird stares* So what I like Yuri and Yaoi.
    *breaks character* AZUMANGAAAAAA!

... ... Oh thit... I broke character. Thit thit thit...

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    I shall be going as the greatest magician ever known, Houdini. But please, don't ask me to do his tricks, I still haven't perfected them.

But if that falls through, I'll be going as a character of my own creation, Checker Face.
    For me, I'll go to the Doctors so they can restabilize my DNA for the day, and be Shion from NO.6 the entire day!

Credit to EG for Banner.

Clover: While you'er ordering some magazines, please pick up a few Life on the Farm mags for me, I'm missing home something awful..
    (Is that a thing? Is Life on the Farm a real magazine? i hope so, that would be nifty)

(also ffs i thought i did the voting right)
    (fml another quiz my brain is going to be nothing but mush again)
    (that was all OOC)

Ian (mariobrosvswariobros)
    Alice (~SilverLugia~)
    Petra (Jordie)
    Clover (dinosaurus)

are required to send in their quiz answers.

The current average is 5.85. Those four not entering could potentially be the main factor in everyone failing this week's house challenge.

Uni Challenge #2

Hello contestants, and welcome to the Uni Challenge. Last week, Ella won the Uni Challenge and not only guaranteed herself another week in the competition, but had the power to walk the Universe Plank. This week, another person (or Ella again) can enter the Uni Challenge and see if they themselves can win Immunity and also receive the power to walk the Universe Plank.

You must be wondering, how do I enter this competition? Well, I have written down a color on pastebin notes and whoever is able to correctly guess the power wins Immunity. You are all allowed three choices each and remember, entering is not mandatory. If no one decides to participate, then Ella will keep her Immunity from week one.

But wait, there's more. Before you all leave, I have something to tell you. Something big. When Ella walked the Universe Plank, not only did she receive the power to give someone the Giratina and Magikarp Earrings, but something else... something possibly, more powerful. Here's the full PM -

You chose: Mystery.

It read: Give one contestant the Magikarp Earrings, another the Giratina Earrings and to another contestant the Jirachi Bracelet.

Magikarp Earring = If the holder wins the competition, they will not be entitled to any of the prize money
    Giratina Earring = If the holder wins the competition, they will get double the prize money
    Jirachi Bracelet = The holder does not know they own this bracelet, and should the holder at any time be up for elimination and are eliminated, they are 'fake eliminated' until the next week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may give one of the earrings to yourself, but not the bracelet.
    Ella: *holds head* Oh dear... My head hurts horribly... I'll have to ask Ilia what happened.

Anyway, The Magikarp Earring will given to Roget, for fairly obvious reasons. The Giratina Earring will go to Ilia, for, again, fairly obvious reasons.

The Jirachi Bracelet, if possible, will go to Lulu. Poor thing deserves to stay after all she's been through, and I feel quite bad for putting her up for elimination. Thank you.

Now, if you'll excuse me... *puts an ice pack on her head*

And for those who have forgotten, fourteen of you last week voted her out of the competition. But now, I can say, Lulu is back. Welcome back, Lulu! She now has the power to give anyone the Jirachi Bracelet, and its effects has now changed. However, who has this bracelet will be kept a secret and no one is allowed to ask Lulu who she gave this to. Lulu now also has Immunity for this week.

Lulu: I, err, thanks for letting me, uh, back!
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

: Welcome back Lulu!
    Last edited by Hundreds; 27th October 2012 at 9:24 AM.

: Aqua and Maroon

Ella: Oh, I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW she would come back! *hugs Lulu* Welcome back, ragazza!

Now, you should probably freshen up. Here *gives her shampoo*, it'll look marvelous.

... Is that how you say marvelous? 'Marr-vii-luz'? My book has nothing on pronounciations. Only that they're 'pieces of shiz', whatever that means.

Uni Challenge is colours? Ooh! Baby Blue, White and Hot Pink for me!

Lulu: *Hugs Ella back* Thanks for the lovely shampoo!

Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Selena: I'm guessing Magenta, Red, Yellow
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

kevin - 8
    ilia - 9
    kk - 8
    luke - 8
    selena - 6
    toran - 8
    gingersnap - 7
    roget - 6
    alice - 9
    mercury - 9
    will - 8
    ella - 6
    david - 8
    ignacious - 9
    nurrin - 9
    jedah - 8

The average is 5.85. Contestants, you have FAILED this week's house challenge.

Week #2 Major Challenge

Contestants, it's time for your second major challenge. The winning contestant will receive a 20 point advantage, as well as the power to give another person a 20 point disadvantage. There will be two winners of this challenge: one female and one male.

Males, your challenge is sort of a continuation of the previous challenge. Introduce your character and self to everyone, show us who you are now that we know your Pokemon identity.

Females, your challenge is to look through the secret forum and find one of my posts, it will be edited with instructions on what to do.

Good luck, 24 hours as usual!

K.K. - *normal voice* Yeth Yeth YETH! Lulu'th back, hooray~!

*sees test results, mood sullens* D:

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

I wanted the girl back too, we haven't seen her yet, while we know Toran's a Samurai. That's why I voted Toran, we all know how Samurai work, and are normally static characters, but we never really got to know Lulu, so we can figure out who she is now.

Also, I'll reserve the colors Teal and Sea Green.

Credit to EG for Banner.

I'll take Crimson, Beige and Grey.

Selena: I got the same score as last time... >_>

As long as your return doesn't jeopardize my place in the compettion, then there will be no problems.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    Selena: I got the same score as last time... >_>

As long as your return doesn't jeopardize my place in the compettion, then there will be no problems.
    And I got a 9. I find it ironic slime like myself got 9/10 while obviously smarter people got lower than me... No means to be rude anyone, I just find it weird...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Wait, Lulu's back, so I've got these ear-rings for no reason? So the whole of last week was designed just to screw me over? Really? You lot hate me enough just to screw me over? Yanno what all my bros and girlfriends, I ain't enterin' this here challenge because y'see all this time not sippin' the haterade has given me a train of thought, if I'm already screwed, why feed the fire? Hell if I get kicked out, I can always come back in because hell eliminations count for diddly squat 'round here, right? Right? I may be the one man band, baby and the fashionista of this whole shindig, ya dig, but I ain't gonna be yo' butt monkey, no more. *Runs outside chucking the ear-rings in the bin*
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Hmmm, 8 again, it would be nice to know which questions were right and which were wrong. No matter, what's done is done.

More about me, hmmm, well as I said before my name is Jedah Franche and I am a Zoroark. I was cold and angsty traveler not going anywhere in particular. Of course you already know this, as I said so earlier *chuckles*. However, that is only one part of the story, time to tell you my descent into the wonders of magic...

I was nearing Nimbasa City, coming from Driftveil, when I saw the nearby street performers, well, performing. I had come by the area a couple times so most of these acts did not interest me. However, there was someone performing that I had never seen before. He had a black tuxedo, a long black cape with red on the inside, a top hat and a magic wand, basically your stereotypical magician. However, his tricks actually caught my eye. I walked to where he was performing and observed. They were card tricks, and being a Zoroark, I was quite the trickster myself. So I tried to outwit him at every turn, however, he always seemed to know what card I picked. He then told me the psychology behind it and then showed me some of his other tricks. I became fascinated by them and as a result I came to visit him day after day, as he showed me more elaborate tricks, even causing a Gothitelle to disappear. He also taught me how to do these tricks, allowing me to perform as well.

However one day, I couldn't find him among the street performers. A nearby dancer gave me a note that the magician left. It said that he was going to travel the world to show off his talent and he probably wouldn't return for a while, and that I should should hone my own skills in magic as well.

And hone them I did.

I practiced for long hours and studied videos of other famous magicians. I learned how to make objects appear and disappear, how to create elaborate illusions and how to read minds. However, my favorite type of magic act is the basics, sleight of hand, the tricks that first started getting me interested in magic.

Also, I choose the colors Ebony black, dark brown and midnight blue
    Last edited by Recon; 27th October 2012 at 6:11 PM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

I choose Periwinkle, Cerulean, and Orange.

: I guess since I did the challenge wrong last time I can actually tell about my character this time....which is based on me. There's really nothing much more to say.

I've been called modest, but no way am I modest, haha. I'm quite brilliant, coming up with strategies on the spot, though I overly think just about everything. I'm pretty nonchalant and laidback, practical and deadpan. Very snarky, too. I also love music and will break out in song and dance at random times. This musical number can cause other people, forest animals, and inaminate objects to come to life and join me in song.

But when I isn't singing, I'm vibrant but short-tempered. Otherwise, I am outgoing and gets along with everyone, and will probably sing songs about them if I feels like it.

I'll take Indigo, Grey, and...I don't know, Hot Pink I guess.

Well, uh...Hey, I'm Travis the Charmeleon, but you know that already. I've said before, I'm not going to get into details about my childhood. It's not really a peasant thing for me to remember. You all already know me. Don't mess with me, I'll screw you up if you do, yadda yadda, all that crap. Alright? Can I stop talking about myself and go do something else now?

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

For the secret forum thing, I made an account but it says I'm male. I've PMed Wormow on the forum, but I haven't got a reply. Did I do something wrong signing up?

Toran: Well, awesome! Lulu's back! Now I don't have to feel bad about someone being eliminated when it could have been me... >_>

( OOC: Does anyone have any idea how this makes sense if all of the Pokemon were together on a campsite? How can we see the men and not the women? Before, when we were all secret, it made sense that we were blindfolded or something, but now logic is just out the window... ._.; )

Page 18 of 65 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast