Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

(OOC: I'm just assuming that the females are wearing enviroment blending clothes, or some invisibility cloak.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    Toran: Well, awesome! Lulu's back! Now I don't have to feel bad about someone being eliminated when it could have been me... >_>

( OOC: Does anyone have any idea how this makes sense if all of the Pokemon were together on a campsite? How can we see the men and not the women? Before, when we were all secret, it made sense that we were blindfolded or something, but now logic is just out the window... ._.; )
    (OOC: Logic was out the window before. People were cooking, drinking, reading, and stuff blindfolded... ._.

Also, Campsite? I thought we were in some kind of mansion. Selena doesn't do well with camping. xD)

Quote Originally Posted by GalladeofSpades View Post
    (OOC: I'm just assuming that the females are wearing enviroment blending clothes, or some invisibility cloak.)
    (OOC: I'm going with the Invisibility Cloak option. xD)
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

(OOC: Invisibility cloak maybe. XD If they had to wear camo, Ilia would insist on exposed cleavage...and that can't be too good. XD)

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

Quote Originally Posted by *Jean Grey* View Post
    (OOC: Invisibility cloak maybe. XD If they had to wear camo, Ilia would insist on exposed cleavage...and that can't be too good. XD)
    (OOC: That would mean whatever Pokemon she is has cleavage to expose. :P And I don't think any of the female Pokemon here have breasts. xD Or at least, not human ones anyway. xD)
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

(OOC: Exactly. There's no Pokemon with real cleavage around here. It's just...low-cut? XD)

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

*sigh* Might as well continue this damn charade where the winners get punished and the losers get rewarded, well I said what I already said beforehand, but before, before I was a Weavile, before I was this ferociously macabre creature of the night, well I, I well if you don't mind me speaking French, as a Sneasel I was a Petit Merde, until I met her, the girl of my and everyone's dreams, I don't remember her name but for some reason my mind beckons forth the name Eloise, so that's what I'll dub her, Eloise, well Eloise was my Petit Fleur, she was a dame an' a half, she was more beautiful then Venus, more attractive then Aphridotus, she was a thing of pure and utter beauty, course I popped the question to her, she, in hindsight unconvincingly said yes, in hindsight I should've known something was bad, but I didn't I was a Sneasel, the epitome of pure patheticness, worst ice-type, hell Chanseys can be more evil then Sneasels can, but alas I digress. As I was saying in hindsight I should've known something went wrong, I should've known she would be just like all you other women, but no I din't think womanhood had tainted her yet, I thought she was different, she was immune to the same disease that utterly befalls all you other *****es masquerading as woman, yeah you're all the same, you're all She-beasts risen from the depths of Hades, to mess with us brilliant dark and ice types. But yet again I'm digressing.

So we've gotten engaged, I'm workin' ya see, not a piece of **** job, not a good job but the job paid well, ya see, it did, ya hearin' me, 'cause ****'s gonna get a whole lot more interestin'. See I completed all the work I had to do for the day by 1:30, so I was 4 hours early and my God when I got home early, well I realised just what a bunch of *****s and ****s all you *****es are. She was there in an almighty gangbang of hatred ****in' my dog, my dad, my best friend and my Dad's best friend. But seein' this I went to walk away but my Dad froze me legs, ya hear, then he, he hit me with his claws whilst everyone, except for the dog 'cause dogs can't talk, 'cause they're dogs, everyone turned on me, after they beat the **** out of me and left me in my room frozen to the spot, DOA I didn't matter one jot to them, I decided, I Roget St. Valentine would gain vengeance an' I did.

The first thing I did was chip away at the ice until I unfroze then I worked out day and night until this claw thingy dropped down one night and boom! I evolved into a Weavile, an' well I got my vengeance by stalkin' the *****, the bastard, the cracker an' Judas before I froze them alive and started chopping, clawing, gouging and outright dismantling them with my very own claws. And the dog, well I gutted it, then I stole their eyeballs, their all-seeing omnipotent eyeballs which cast shadows of hatred, of knowing, of pure and utter guilt, but no I can and will not be guilty for what I did because I did nothing wrong.

And that's why I hate *****s an' crackers.

Oh and I'll choose Blood red and the darkest black as my team colours, *****.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Gingersnap: Is monogomy even normal for Weaviles?

And I thought the things I've done to people were morbid. Now getting sliced in half by a beam katana or being burned alive by a Flamethrower doesn't sound all too bad. I can bet that Henry's done some things more f***ed up then that. Even if he isn't better than me...

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

For Sneasels Monogamy is heard of, yes? Because they're FAB U LOUS, darling, ya know what I'm sayin'?
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Gingersnap: Did you also say you don't like womanhood? Are you leaning to some other kind of preference?...

Don't be silly girlfriend, now does my butt look big in this or does it look small?

(OOC: Keep in mind when Roget talked it was him not him as part of a costume, and I love it how bastard isn't censored yet whores is.)
    Last edited by Armando Payne; 27th October 2012 at 9:55 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the bracket

I'll choose Green, Purple, and Bronze.
    Last edited by Paradoxe; 28th October 2012 at 12:53 AM.

Good luck in the uni challenge everyone. c:

Alice: I'm going to guess on the colours Silver, Orange, and Lime Green.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

Toran: I'm going to abstain from the Uni Challenge. There is such a magnificent and wide spectrum of colours, It would be unlikely for me to guess the right one! Good luck to those who tried it.

Roget, how do you kill so freely? Samurai only kill if battle calls to them-- not over a petty personal issue!

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    Toran: I'm going to abstain from the Uni Challenge. There is such a magnificent and wide spectrum of colours, It would be unlikely for me to guess the right one! Good luck to those who tried it.

Roget, how do you kill so freely? Samurai only kill if battle calls to them-- not over a petty personal issue!
    Selena: Sadly, not everyone is as noble as you are...

Alice: Hey guys! The order of books just came in, and I'm going to set them up on the shelves in the library. Anyone who would like to help can. *Goes off to do just that*
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

Well, despite your recently aquired information regarding my identity, that still does not change much. I have spent many a time training in my grandfather’s fighting dojo, but I have also decided to put a large interest into studies of, well everything. This studying puts me nearer to the bottom of my class in the dojo, but the higher of the class in education. But it would be foolish to assume that because of that I am weak. In fact, being smarter helps strategically, and maybe even make me better as a fighter.

In my fighting life, my main Sensei is Master Braze, a strong and powerful Mienshao. He had spent time on this show on two occasions, and having heard the stories from him of his travels and learned experiences, I thought it would be best for to go on this journey too. I have spent time learning, but I am nowhere near to reaching his might. I only exist control over but a few fighting attacks, but I have planned to gain more power during my time here. I may have to discover new ways of training away from my Australian ways, but I am positive in my ability to adapt.

In studies, I just go out of my way to acquire new knowledge about the things around me, that is simply how I live my life. Most of this consists of individual study, but we do learn some in the dojo, but just not enough for my pleasing. Stories have been a preferred way to learn for me. Everything flows easily to make it easier to remember. Also, they can be quite fun.

I invite you all to get to know me, because if I am correct, meeting you will only help us all to be able to learn more, become stronger, and make friends.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Quote Originally Posted by ~SilverLugia~ View Post
    Alice: Hey guys! The order of books just came in, and I'm going to set them up on the shelves in the library. Anyone who would like to help can. *Goes off to do just that*
    I would super enjoy helping with some books. Any Austrailian History in there?
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Well, let me tell you more about myself then.

As I already stated, a grew up in a desolate place where my family was captured and turned into skin care products, and I worked in a factory and so forth. Well, let me tell you about that. I was famished and parched, forced to play tricks on people, and other... more Illicit things. Don't worry, it's not killing or anything, but it's kinda... Sexual. Though, as I said, I found a factory just south of Detroit. It was a car factory for some major manufacturer, and they needed help from my kind. I got the job, and all was well. My job was to transform into any broken parts, or if not, be a technician. I was, as one could say, a jack of all trades when it came to cars. One of my co-workers was a Lilligent named Venus, and we quickly, and still are very close friends. She was a scientist at the factory experimenting with different fuel combinations to make them more fuel efficient. She was always muttering thins like 'Yaoi' and 'Yuri', and introduced me to it, and it reminded me of what I had to do before.

THen, I fell into the Chemical Vat. I was in a machine trying to fix a certain part, and I fell into one of the rejected fuel combination. Venus quickly rushed me to the doctors, and it was pure hell. It was about 48n hours of pure hell, and she was the only one there to comfort me, as the rest of my Co-Workers, had to stay at work, and my boss on a trip. I was able to live, but my name became a full on meaning. I became like a liquid, and lost the ability to transform for the most part. I also gained the ability of poison, something that hinders me. FDon't worry, I can't kill anyone, as it doesn't leave my body and contaminate anyone, but if someone were to break me apart, the effects would instantly kill.

TO comfort me, she brought me all of her Anime stuff, and I've been grateful that she gave me something toc cling on to. I tried to find job after job, but was always denied, but I always looked forward, but that's when the Acid started to effect my mind. It split me into two different egos, the kind one you know well, and the b!tch who's worse then the Weavile that should Rot, but not Racist.I hope you guys never have to meet him, he's not the best person in the world... Venus met him once, and she's been scared ever since. She and I both know it was an effect of what happened, and we just move forward. That's why I'm on here, to try to afford the money to fix myself.

*Grabs everything ordered and starts reading, and playing Yggdra Union*

KILL 'EM ALL ROSWELL! *Looks at everyone* Sorry, game talk

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Well now that everyone knows my identity, I'm Kevin a Cleffa. My parents come from the Kanto region. I was born in Johto where my kind lives. My mother died when I was young. I only have my father and my 2 brothers. My town had a war and that's when I lost my mum. Nearly everyone in my town died. My brothers and I always fight of the stupidest stuff. I have a lot of friends back home. I don't have any friends here. My family's really poor due to the war. Our cave house got smashed down and we had no money to repair it. We lived on the streets begging for money. That's when I saw sign ups for Pokemon Universe. So I joined it hoping the prize was money. I hope my family's alright without me. Well that's enough about me. I hope I win so I can repair my house. Good luck to everyone!

Uni Challenge #2

Hello contestants, and welcome to the second Uni Challenge. The winning person will receive Immunity, guaranteeing themselves another week in the competition, as well as the power to walk the Universe Plank. The challenge was to guess the color that I had chosen, these were all your guesses:

Kevin: Aqua and Maroon
    Ella: Baby Blue and Hot Pink
    Selena: Magenta, Red and Yellow
    Mercury: Teal and Sea Green
    David: Crimson, Beige and Grey
    Jedah: Ebony Black, Dark Brown and Midnight Blue
    Will: Periwinkle, Cerulean and Orange
    Travis: Indigo, Grey and Hot Pink
    Roget: Blood Red and Darkest Black
    Adelaide: Green, Purple and Bronze
    Alice: Silver, Orange and Lime Green

And the winner of the Uni Challenge is... Kevin!. Congratulations, you are safe from this week's elimination and you now have the power to walk the Universe Plank. PM me with your decision on one of these four plates: [MYSTERY] [GAME] [CONTESTANT] [CHALLENGE]

Major Challenge #2 - Introducing Me Part II

Contestants, this week's major challenge will have two winners: one male, and one female to guarantee changes in movement during the Point Meter leaderboard. The winners have been chosen, and for the male contestant, the winning contestant was Mercury! Congratulations, you have won a 20 point advantage at the end of week Point Meter and you must now PM me on who you want to receive the 20 point disadvantage. This must be a male contestant. Winning for the female contestants is... Gingersnap! Congratulations Gingersnap, you have won yourself a 20 point advantage and you must now give another contestant a 20 point disadvantage. This, again, must be a female contestant.

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    Well, let me tell you more about myself then.

As I already stated, a grew up in a desolate place where my family was captured and turned into skin care products, and I worked in a factory and so forth. Well, let me tell you about that. I was famished and parched, forced to play tricks on people, and other... more Illicit things. Don't worry, it's not killing or anything, but it's kinda... Sexual. Though, as I said, I found a factory just south of Detroit. It was a car factory for some major manufacturer, and they needed help from my kind. I got the job, and all was well. My job was to transform into any broken parts, or if not, be a technician. I was, as one could say, a jack of all trades when it came to cars. One of my co-workers was a Lilligent named Venus, and we quickly, and still are very close friends. She was a scientist at the factory experimenting with different fuel combinations to make them more fuel efficient. She was always muttering thins like 'Yaoi' and 'Yuri', and introduced me to it, and it reminded me of what I had to do before.

THen, I fell into the Chemical Vat. I was in a machine trying to fix a certain part, and I fell into one of the rejected fuel combination. Venus quickly rushed me to the doctors, and it was pure hell. It was about 48n hours of pure hell, and she was the only one there to comfort me, as the rest of my Co-Workers, had to stay at work, and my boss on a trip. I was able to live, but my name became a full on meaning. I became like a liquid, and lost the ability to transform for the most part. I also gained the ability of poison, something that hinders me. FDon't worry, I can't kill anyone, as it doesn't leave my body and contaminate anyone, but if someone were to break me apart, the effects would instantly kill.

TO comfort me, she brought me all of her Anime stuff, and I've been grateful that she gave me something toc cling on to. I tried to find job after job, but was always denied, but I always looked forward, but that's when the Acid started to effect my mind. It split me into two different egos, the kind one you know well, and the b!tch who's worse then the Weavile that should Rot, but not Racist.I hope you guys never have to meet him, he's not the best person in the world... Venus met him once, and she's been scared ever since. She and I both know it was an effect of what happened, and we just move forward. That's why I'm on here, to try to afford the money to fix myself.

*Grabs everything ordered and starts reading, and playing Yggdra Union*

KILL 'EM ALL ROSWELL! *Looks at everyone* Sorry, game talk
    Now, the week's almost over and the elimination is nearing. Four contestants are going to be facing nominations, and two of them will then be placed into elimination, where one contestant's journey will end. Who will it be? It's time for the interviews and last chance challenge:

Interview:

1 - What are your thoughts on your points last week?
    2 - Who do you think will be nominated and then eliminated?
    3 - Who are your biggest threats and who are the least of your worries?
    4 - Who are your closest friends here, are there any alliances and who do you dislike?
    5 - Thoughts on the Uni, Major and House challenges this week?
    6 - How's your investigation going in finding out the female identities (and for females, do you think they'll pass or fail?)
    7 - What are your thoughts on Lulu's return? Happy? Sad? Angry?
    8 - What do you think about the house challenge and failing the task?
    9 - How has the week been for you so far?
    10 - What has happened in this week other then the challenges (as in roleplaying storylines)

Last Chance Challenge:

Post a VM on my profile every 3 hours until the Point Meter begins.

Gingersnap: Why thank you Alice! I very much appreciate you getting books for all us! I feel as happy as if I had placed first in a Miltank lassoing competition! What kind of romantic/mystery novel do you have for me?

Perfect, the David Copperfield CDs and Houdini videos are here as well. Perhaps I should have requested those Liar Game novels...
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast