Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

I'm not sure... leave him in a closet I'm sure we can find out.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Kevin (Hundreds)
    Petra (Jordie)
    Ilia (*JeanGrey*)
    Toran (Mug))
    Kirakira (Raiden193)
    Roget

need to submit their nomination vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Bekidding View Post
    I'm not sure... leave him in a closet I'm sure we can find out.
    Then he'll literally be coming out of the closet, and I do not dare say the other variation over television.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Aren't we on a forum for people who enjoy shoving us in balls and battling us for amusement?

(BREAKIN DA FOURTH WALL!)
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

*snickers* With the way he's acting from his "halloween costume", I'd say that would be appropriate to do.

Travis and David are up for elimination. Everyone else, PM me your vote.

I hope everyone realizes you're not suppose to post after I post the two people up for elimination. For those who can't find my post among everyone's posts, Travis and David are up for elimination and everyone else who isn't up must now PM me with their vote on who they want to be eliminated as well as a reason to justify your vote. A lot of people's voting reasons over the past two weeks were borderline ridiculous. I don't want any "using a RNG..." , "because I feel like it" etc etc kind of reasons. I want real reasons otherwise just don't vote at all. Everyone who didn't nominate will get a strike, anyone who doesn't vote now will get a strike (besides David and Travis). And guys, don't PM me a 100 times. Keep everything in 1 PM, and if you have any questions then just VM me or post it on this thread. There has been countless times where my inbox has been full due to people PMing me every single one of their questions in a seperate PM. In 24 hours, everyone who has posted after my previous post about Travis and David being up for elimination must now DELETE their posts or they will receive a strike.

Roget will receive a strike.
    Last edited by Wormow; 31st October 2012 at 11:15 PM.

Elimination #2 - Travis or David?

Hello contestants, and welcome to the elimination room. Four male contestants fell below the yellow line after failing the female identity task for the week. After all of you had nominated, the house has decided that they wanted Travis and/or David most out and so, both of you are now here, facing elimination. Who will leave? Your fate now lie in the hands of your fellow competitors.

I'm voting Travis, because he is hardly RPing at all. I'm not voting for David, even though I said I don't like him, because he RPs when he can and he won the major (or was it house) challenge last week, so he doesn't deserve to go out.

No icon, Jordie: I vote for David to be eliminated. I feel that David is a good player and that could be a threat later in the game; So to help protect myself from elimination, I will vote for David

No icon, Kevin: I vote Travis because he is a threat and I feel like he could have done more in the male task. David deserves to be here a lot more IMO.

Mithter... David. Mithter Wormow, you already know my intenthionth, tho you thould know that I need the motht interethting people. And if I had to pick the more interethting one, I'd pick Mithter Travith. So.

That means Travis and David, you now both have two votes

It feels good to reveal my identity finally! Ah, anyway, I'm going to vote Travis. David is a very good friend of mine. Also, I'm not sure I liked Travis thinking he's the same as me just because he uses a sword. Look at me! Do I have hands? Kinda, but not able to hold a sword! He greatly misinterprets the true meaning of being a Samurai. I'm mostly voting him, though, because I don't want to see David leave.

No icon, Will: I vote David off because of his lack of participation and his boring personality. He's pretty much just a ripoff of Henry from MOTR. Also, I like Travis, he's a good friend of mine. So yeah, favoritism.

I'm going to vote for Travis. It's not that I hate him, but it is as a strategic move on my part. I feel that he would be more of a threat later on, and having read his spread a while ago, his luck may just increase the longer he stays...and I don't want that.

I'm voting for David because even though he got the least amount of points this week. He won last weeks major challenge, which could mean he's a threat and it's best to remove those when the chance arises.

I will now proceed to vote out Travis because the Charmeleon seems to be a bit of a bigger threat than David is in my eyes.

No icon, Candlereaper: I'm voting for David.

I haven't seen him often, but he seems like a smart fellow. but we really don't know him yet. It's also not as simple as that, he would of been up for Elimination anyways, so let's see how the cards fall for you Spinda.

David and Travis, you both have five votes.

Oh... Oh dear... Well, this should be easy, won't it? David. He didn't do much this week and, if I recall, he stole from Jedah and me while we were drunk. We demand that our belongings be given back to us once he leaves, thank you.

... Pardon? Jedah and I? But my name isn't I, so...

No icon, Clover: Clover: I was a little conflicted on this one. I was originally going to vote Travis because he seems like he could be a threat, but maybe he'll soften up in the coming weeks. I've considered voting David instead because he isn't quite as active as Travis.

Hurm.. I think I will cast my vote to Travis, because he does seem to be a bigger threat in the game and I think that David has suffered much more hardship to be here, and his story was very sincere. Sorry Travis! x(

You now both have six votes.

Voting Travis out, because I personally know David better than Travis and would like to keep him here a bit longer, even though he could turn into a threat in the future. Sorry Travis.

I'm voting Travis since he didn't do well on the.challenge and...I'm actually just voting him because I don't want to vote off David.

I vote for David. He got a terrible score this week, after winning the major challenge last week. Talk about inconsistent. Not to mention, he's a theif. I have too many valueable goods that I'd rather not have stolen. Besides that, I have no reason to vote for the other one.

No icon, Armando Payne: I'm voting for Travis, he's mean to me for no reason, he's a bully, he's everything that ain't right with this world bro, and the worst thing? Whenever I try to hit him he no sells it, like if ya got ya arm chopped off ya feel it right? he decided that chopped up arm doesn't mean his arm got chopped off, ya dig dog? So Travis.

: I vote David. My reasons are the same as they were for my nomination. He didn't help when it was needed the most, ie the first house challenge and has already won a Major challenge, and is indeed a major threat. While Travis is physically dangerous, David is dangerous competitor.

David, you have eight votes and Travis, you have nine which means unfortunately Travis, you have been eliminated from the competition and your fellow competitors have decided that you are not this season's winner of Pokemon Universe. Please pack your bags and leave immediately. I will be PMing you the eliminated contestant interview and also you must now decide who will receive this week's nomination superpower. Goodbye!

This week's major challenge is to draw your favorite contestant (not yourself) with your least favorite contestant (not yourself) together in one picture. This can be done on Paint, Photoshop, real life drawing, anything you want. Must be PM'd to me and I may reveal your picture by the end of the challenge. The winner of this week's major challenge will receive a power that will determine who gets eliminated at the end of the week.

Good thing I'm the easiest one to draw. |D
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

*groans* Ow...my head. What happened? I drank that glass of Hennessy, and then, blank. Then again, I never drank before so that was probably to be expected.

(OOC: I'm starting off where the RPing ended last time.)
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    *groans* Ow...my head. What happened? I drank that glass of Hennessy, and then, blank. Then again, I never drank before so that was probably to be expected.

(OOC: I'm starting off where the RPing ended last time.)
    (Ooc: We were going to pretend it was all a dream. xD)

So we keep the Panda Bear thief and get rid of the Beam Katana wielding Charmeleon who was more active?

What have these fools come to?

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mon1010 View Post
    (Ooc: We were going to pretend it was all a dream. xD)
    (OOC: Good idea!)

Atch, drawing others? I may be dexterous, but I'm not good when it comes to art. Perhaps, I could draw recognizable body parts instead...

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    So we keep the Panda Bear thief and get rid of the Beam Katana wielding Charmeleon who was more active?

What have these fools come to?
    Agreed. Who's going to keep Roget in line now? >_>

You people do realize you've left the burglar in the house right?

Perhaps I should have done a bit more research before voting.. had I more time, anyway. :/
    Also, drawing?! Yikes, I can't hold a pencil too well in these.. things *looks at hooves(?)*

(OOC: do we get a week? a day? i always forget the time limits..)

No **** this ****, no I can't bloody draw. You ****ed up my character's run of not being a racist by dilly-dallying around and striking my characters for no bloody reason. (And no, it doesn't say don't post after this elimination thing ever.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M ELIMINATED?! I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN TO KILL ROGET OR MAKE A MOVE ON TORAN YET! I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU! ALL OF YOU WILL D-

Rick: *Whacks Travis on the back of the head with one of his magnets, knocking him out* Sorry buddy, that's just how this works. Hell, I was eliminated from last season, and you don't see me complaining.

Orion: Where do we take him? I suggest space.

Pointdexter: We were paid by Sir Henry to deliver Travis back to his own house, as he knew he wouldn't go willingly but he himself was apparently "On a vacation at a mansion on a faraway island" so he couldn't do so himself.

Orion: Still, can we go to space later?

Rick: Maybe. But first, we have business to take care of. *Hauls Travis out of room*

(OoC: To the people who stated that I did little RPing; David did literally NO RPing, so that is just ridiculous.)

3DS Friend Code: 5086-0861-1093

Wakes up. What the **** is this? They're animated *** material and cookbooks. *Goes outside his room* WHO ****ED UP MY ROOM? *Goes into the kitchen to throw everything in the bin when he sees KK on top of the fridge* KK, what are you doing up there? *Picks up KK and drops her down.*
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Make... a move? What does that mean? Were you waiting for the oppurtunity to attack me?! Aha! Good thing we eliminated you; I've thwarted your plans! Samurai always win in the end!

(OOC: Ahh, it's nice to see the Spheres again! XD I'll miss you Billy Mays, bro.)

I reiterate Clover's question... I think it was Clover. How much time to we have for the challenge? I consider myself a fine artist, but ah... *looks at wings* It's a bit of a lengthy process. I need time.

(OOC: If it's only 24 hours, I can't do it. In EST, the challenge was assigned at 5 ish, and I just got home at 10 ish. I'm gonna get home from school/band practice around 6 and miss the challenge entirely, since I can't do it now as I am about to go to bed. Is it 48 hours possibly?)

That's why if you choose someone like myself, or Mercury who's easy to draw, you can get this done faster.

(OOC: I'm actually almost done. xD I didn't draw Mercury though. I went with Toran, and Roget. Selena's actual least favorite contestant is either Ilia or Ella, but Roget turned out to be easier to draw. xD I also picked Toran because Altaria is easy to draw. xD She doesn't have a favorite contestant yet... That's because most of her interactions have been with Ilia or Ella.)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 1st November 2012 at 5:03 AM.

(OOC: I actually didn't draw whole Pokemon, I went with a recognizable body part for each. I can't draw whole Pokemon for my life. XD)

(OOC: I'm forfeiting from this challenge, because I can't draw and really, if I wanted to draw I would've done the earlier challenge in which it said draw. Also I've got college which is more important then drawing a purdy picture, yanno?)

(OOC: I'm drawing Mercury and Roget)

Roget, you mean you don't remember being a Flamboyant Homosexual?

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    (OOC: I'm drawing Mercury and Roget)
    (I don't think you're allowed to draw your own character.)

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    (OOC: I'm forfeiting from this challenge, because I can't draw and really, if I wanted to draw I would've done the earlier challenge in which it said draw. Also I've got college which is more important then drawing a purdy picture, yanno?)
    (My picture is anything but purdy.)

Page 24 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast