Page 26 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

Toran, you were suppose to give that to Shaymin in Private...

*Cries in corner*

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

(OOC: As usual, kyute! =3 especially lil' Toran in the corner. XD And... ... ... the style seemed to work for Selena, I'm not sure how it fared with Adelaide. You don't mind if I critique a bit, right? :<)

Um... ... there there. *pats Mercury*

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Oh dear, what's wrong with him? Er.. want some warm milk, Mercury?

(OOC: STUPID ZOROARK)

Oh, ith jutht, hith eyeth are blinded by theer beauty.

(OOC: At least you guys are drawing whole bodies, I'm just drew hands! XD)
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Stupid Having Hands...

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    Done and done!

(OOC: I don't really have a favourite or least favourite... so I chose a character that Toran likes, and one that she doesn't. There were several I could have chosen, but Adelaide and Selena seemed to work together well.)
    this makes me wish i wasn't artistically retarded

^Yeah me too.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

OOC: I wouldn't say I'm artistically retarded, just mediocre...

@Mug: I love Selena's expression in that picture. <3
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

(OOC: Dear god I'm finally finished .......... one of them ;______; )

I did it! I drew an oval! :_D

: Ugh, making me draw. This really sucks, I don't even have opposable thumbs

Quote Originally Posted by TutorX View Post
    : Ugh, making me draw. This really sucks, I don't even have opposable thumbs
    *Drawing by Telekinetically moving a pencil on a paper using Psychic* You can learn Psychic can't you? Use it.

I'm glad father bought me all those TM's. |D
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

: Yeah, my family wouldn't waste money on TMs, don't really ever attack anything. Don't have too much money to spare also

Nnnn... Mithter Roget'th mouth ith really hard to draw. >^<

Don't forget that the challenge is the person you like the most and the person you like the least, not who is the easiest to draw. Remember this.

Hmm... Mine was quick... Weird since I'm a slime! Good luck K.K! *Gives Lemonade*

Tumblr

Major Challenge #3

Hello contestants. To start off week three, we had the major challenge where everyone had to draw their favorite contestant, and their least favorite contestant. The winner of the challenge will be receiving a power that will effect the entire week. The winner of the challenge is... Clover! And now, there's something I need to tell you all:

This week, you'll all be working in pairs. As Clover has won the challenge, she now gets to pick everyone's pairs including her own. At the end of the week, there won't be one elimination, but two. The person who scores the least amount of points at the Point Meter will be automatically eliminated. Then, the two pairs that score the lowest average will fall below the yellow line and the four will enter nominations, where elimination will continue as usual.

Last week, Kevin won the Uni Challenge and chose the [ MYSTERY ] plate. It read: "You must choose one contestant to work alone". He did not know on what this meant, until now. He decided to have Ilia work alone this week, meaning Ilia cannot be paired up with anyone. That leaves 19 contestants. So Clover, you also have the power to have one contestant work alone. You may choose yourself also.

Clover, PM me your decision on everyone's pairs.

Uni Challenge #3

This week, the Uni Challenge will reward Immunity for not one, but an entire pair. Only one person from the pair needs to win Immunity for both to receive it, but if you both enter then the likelihood of receiving Immunity will rise. The Uni Challenge this week is to correctly guess the fire type Pokemon that I have written down, everyone may have up to 5 guesses. Post it on this thread.

House Challenge - YES/NO

It's time to begin this week's house challenge. Contestants, so far in the competition, you have not passed any house challenges and still don't know on what you're actually playing to win for. This week you must up your game or you may find yourselves failing the house challenges for the third time in a row. This week's house challenge is called the YES/NO challenge. Basically, throughout the week, I'll be PMing every a task. You must answer with a YES or NO and you must do whatever it tells you to do. These could range from small things such as VMing me a random word, to doing a huge superchallenge. If you say NO however, the house loses a lifeline. The house gets 3 lifelines, meaning if the house says NO three times, the house will fail. Don't fail your other contestants. If you all succesfully complete the task by the Point Meter, you will find out the grand prize, as well as ONE strike removal for every single person that has a strike. Fail the house challenge and you won't find out the grand prize, and every single contestant will receive a strike. Passing the house challenge has never been this hard, so be sure to say YES!

Eliminated Contestant #1 - Travis!

Travis is officially this season's first eliminated contestant (Lulu returned in week 2 and Ian was removed) after an extremely close elimination, receiving 9 votes while David received 8 votes. Had someone voted for David and they both had 9 votes, David would have been eliminated instead. In nominations, David received 24 points while Travis received 18. Here is Travis's final message to every remaining in the house:

Alright, I guess this goodbye. I hate all of you; except you guys who voted for David, you guys are fine. Oh, and Toran too. Roget and Selena, I hope you two know I'll be waiting for you when you get eliminated, and I'll be waiting with my beam katana ready. As Kenshiro once said, "Omae wa mou shindeiru".

I give my superpower to Toran. Use it well, I'll be rooting for you!

Travis has decided to give you the superpower, Toran. That means at the end of the week, you will have some sort of power that will affect nominations and elimination. I will not reveal this power yet though.

(OOC: I was just about to start drawing, lucky I saw this)

Well done Clover! Poor little Ilia.

I'm guessing for the uni challenge Torkoal
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Gave everyone 39 hours to do the challenge.

Never mind... I was a little sleepy... Well, good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Lost™; 2nd November 2012 at 2:58 PM.

Tumblr

: Good job Clover! I would love to see some of your art work sometime... maybe give me a few pointers?

Guessing Houndour for Uni Challenge

(OOC: The hell? I must've read the date wrong. >^<)

*stares at unfinished drawing* ... ... Thould I... finith it?

Oh my gosh! I am so happy I won! I worked incredibly hard on them which took me hours because I have never been good at drawing!
    Thanks guys!
    Gingersnap, I have no idea about the first thing about drawing so I couldn't really give you any pointers. ^.^;; sorry hehe!

(OOC: I'll post 'em if you guys wanna see, I free-handed from pictures I found on the internet, I'd love to see whoever finished theirs too!)

Page 26 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast