Page 31 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxe View Post
    >australian dollars

Don't take it, it's worthless!
    Not if your Australian.

Quote Originally Posted by The Meddler View Post
    : ....Okay, I can forgive the people doing it because they have to, but the ones that are doing it just to bandwagon are annoying.
    ton m'I ?gninogawdanb m'I naem uoy od tahw
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Quote Originally Posted by Wormow View Post

CLOVER CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE FOUND $20 FROM THE HUMAN WORLD! YOU MAY KEEP IT, OR DONATE IT TO MYSELF. DO YOU WANT THE $20?
    *looks at money* Err.. Well, to be honest, I don't think it will do me or any of us much good here in the Pokemon Universe, so no thanks, you can keep it. n_n

!!!em ot ti evig ?!Yzarc gnikc*f uoy era

;~; b-b-but that wasn't one of the options!

*Walks around and pockets the money before leaving and nobody noticed.*
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

.kcab ti tup !taht was I

Roget! Return that! Samurai would never steal!
    Clover, how nice of you to give it to Shaymin. ^_^

: I quickly picked my head up, as I heard someone tiptoeing around me. It was Suzy, she didn't see me wake up, so I put my head back down. I didn't want her to think she woke me up, she's always so nice to me. She placed down a tray of breakfast biscuits and leaves the room. I inhaled the aroma of the biscuits, they were freshly baked. I take a nibble of one... it taste a bit different. Mother must have added a new ingredient, maybe rosemary... or perhaps feta. I quickly scarf down two cookies and head outside to find Suzy. I find her on the swing, sitting there vacantly. She seems a bit distracted by something though, as she is just gazing into the setting sun. I let out a little burst of fire in her line of start, which startles her quite profusely.

"Oh, you're up!" She says with a smile. "You seem to be getting used to getting up at normal time again," Suzy just finished school for the Summer and she had just gotten a lot more time. I have been basically nocturnal this year, and spending most of my time with... Marco <3 If Suzy hadn't been so busy I would probably be normal, but I guess I can't really take her out of school, now can I. She started to stroke my fur and we stared at the sun together. I let out a little flame, it was still pretty hot outside, wasn't gonna be cool enough til night time. I saw two Emolgas flying nearby, got a little growl in my throat. The Emolgas flew closer to me, they were getting pretty low. I went to hide behind Suzy, to see if i could startle them, they looked like they would be fun to play with. Suzy spun around a bit in her seat, as my shifting of positions unsettled her balance. The Emolgas flew down really close until they landed on top of the swing.

Suddenly I let out a loud yelp. This caused a bit of a panic from the two. The first one flew up pretty easily, getting way out of my reach. The second one stumbled and started to fall off the swing. It regained its balance and started flying off, really low to the ground. I chased after as fast as I could. It didn't pick up any lift, and I was sure I could catch it. Then I heard a loud noise, I turned to my left and I saw two giant headlights, then everything went black...

When I woke up my head felth a bith groggyth... I mean felt a bit groggy. I wath...was lying on a bed, in what appeared to be a Pokemon Center. A girl wath thanding bythide me. No not a girl, it was Suzy. She looked releived to thee me. Next to her wath daddy... no just an Emolga. Oh right! I was chasing an Emolga... no I wath thying away throm a scary doggy. I let out a loud chithering bark, what wath going on! THIS IS GIVING ME A HEADATHE!!!! I looked down at the floor, the grout on the tiles wath coming out. tharing down at the floor was very soothing, but wath boring, very boring. The girl, Suzy came closer, and so did the Emolga, daddy.

"How do you feel?" Daddy asked me. I thelt fine, and I gave him a hug.

"Ginger, how are you?" Suzy asked, I nuzzled her. She seemed worried, buth she goth my name wrong. A nurse walked in with a grim a pethimithtic smile and a gloomy chanthey behind her.

"How are you feeling?" She askthed very concerned and analytically. I concentrated for a second to feel if anything felt wrong. Something thelt wrong, buth I had no idea what. I just nodded in response, and she scrawled down on the clipboard.

"Do, you know what your name is?" She asked, I quickly nodded, but then sthopped. I know thith! I think... Something feels very unusthual. She wrote something elth on the clipboard.

"Can you lift one of your hands for me?" She inquired. (Whath doth thath word mean? Which word? Inthire. Infire? Inthire! Retire? INQUITHER! Oh, inquire means to ask. Then why didn'th you say that? Well we... I have to be more sophistocated than that. Why? It's fun! OK ) So I raised my paw (Don'th you mean claw? No, why would I have a claw? Hmmm, I'm not thure why I have one. That's not what I meant >.>), and it looked a bit off. (IT WATH A PAW!! Which it always is, but somehow it was black. Like it normally ith. Ok... So nothing was unusual with my paw. I gueth so.) She wrote something else down with a lot of concern on her face, Suzy and daddy were githing me a strange look. The Chanthey looked like it wath crying. (Like that time when I tried flying and fell. I can'th fly. Yes, I can. Arth you sure? Entirely. I mean of courth. Well that is definitely doubtful, but I'm sure I would know. Yeth, we... I woulth)

"Now, I have some... new. Well you see, after you got hit by the truck you were exposed to..." The nurse began. I wath hith by a truck? Yes, I'm quite certain that happen, yes while chasing the Emolga. No, I wath being chased by the doggie. Huh, I wasn't flying when this happened! I didn'th say that, OWW MY HEAD! AGGGHHHH! THIS HURTH! WHAT IS THIS SEARING PAIN!!! The nurth ran over to me, I was rearing in pain. How dith I get on the thloor? I heard a clattering noise, I knocked over thome doctor equipment. I caught a glimpse of a metal object with a reflection of someone's face in it. It hath a long snouth, a wide round face with puththy cheeths, blath round ears covered in light blond thur. Who is that? it'th me... What ith this!!!!! AGHHHH!!

I let out a stream of red electricity from my mouth, burning a hole through the ceiling. I don'th underthand! What's happening! A jitthery bolth of fire shooths outh of my hands, zapping a hole in the wall. Daddy's urging Suzy to leave, the nurse and her Chansey aren't there anymore.

"EMINELGAAAAAAAAAAA!" I let out one last scream before fainthing...

The next time I woke up I managed to calm down. Apparenthly I destroyed half the Pokemon Centre while unthonscious. My parents and Suzy's parenths, now have joint custhody over me. I am thill getting use to thith, and are learning how to cooperate with myself. I can'th see Marco anymore or goth to school, since it reminds me to much of our... my pasth. I'm not entirely sure what happens, buth nothing feels good anymorth.

Put what back? The thing over there, din't want it, so yanno, it's all for grabs, ain't it, still I hid it where nobody can find it, hell it ain't stealin' if it belongs to nobody.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

egnellahc on/sey rieht si ffuts siht lla gnitirw kinht I

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    egnellahc on/sey rieht si ffuts siht lla gnitirw kinht I
    egnellahc tsetnoc eht fo trap s'tI .epoN
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 6th November 2012 at 2:10 AM.

?taht yas ti seod erehw

Having met Alice was quite a good turn of events on the show. We had developed a good friendship, and even learned a few things along the way. It started after we finished our battle…

“You have some nice skills Luke!” Alice said. “I could definitely learn from you!”

“Well learning is what I do…” I replied, “I’m not really a teacher.”

“That doesn’t mean you can’t teach me!” she debated. I had a feeling I wouldn’t win this one. “How bout this? I’ll show Razor Shell if you can show me a Force Palm!”

“Does it even work like that?” I wasn’t really convinced I’d ever be able to use Razor Shell. The typing doesn’t work.

“Eh, this isn’t the game. It might work.” she explained jokingly.

“Wait, what?” What? Game? What you talkin bout fool?

“Just never mind about that." she shurugged as she changed topics. "Let’s find a stream or river around here.”

“How come we need to find a river?” Seemed pretty unrelated to me.

“Well you need to find a shell to use Razor Shell. I figure we could find something there.” she continued. She was way to confident in the possibility of this.

“Makes enough sense." I said that, but I was still not convinced. "I’ll also need to get something to teach you to Force Palm.”

We walked into a forest near by the Universe Campsite, we hadn’t heard anything of a river, but we had nothing to lose by checking for it ourselves. We passed through a lot of trees and saw many forest Pokemon. After some more walking, we heard the flow of water and eventually found a river, a group of Bibarrel were building a dam, for whatever reason those guys need it. We let them be and waded in the water, hoping to find a sufficient shell for Razor Shelling.

“Hey, so while we’re looking,” Alice said, “how do you Force Palm?”

“Uh…” I was never really sure. It was a basic attack taught to our dojo. You just kinda focused and it happened. At least I think so. “Well, it’s really just a thrust with your hand, except you use…well Force.”

“Use Force?” I take it she couldn’t relate.

Suddenly, we heard a howl from the forest, and a group of Poochyena surrounded the Bibarel Dam and started attacking it. They were headed by an intimidating Mightyena. I’m not sure why they were attacking, but we silently agreed that we should do something. We charged forward at the Poochyena’s and tackled them. As they were tearing apart the dam, I saw a small shell fall into the water. I quickly Force Palmed one of them off me, and scurried over to grab the shell.

“Alice!” I called. “How do I use a Razor Shell?”

“Just grab your shell and use it like a sword.” I wasn’t sure how that made sense, but I tried it. I must have looked silly wildly slashing a shell.

“Are you sure this works?” I was highly doubting it at this point.

“Well it works for me.” She said this very matter-of-factly, while pulling off a shell of her own and using an excellent Razor Shell.

“You make that look to easy.” I said while Brick Breaking an attacking Poochyena.

A Poochyena lunged at Alice and hit her with a Bite attack, which knocked her shell out of her hand and it flew into the river.

“Oh Snap!” She was concerned, but she had plenty of other moves at the ready, so she was all set as she Ice Beamed another one.

“I got it Alice!” I said heroically as I Double Teamed and distracted some of the Poochies long enough for me to reach into the river and grab the shell. Quickly, without even thinking, I swung it and it turned into a magnificent blade of water that sliced a crowd of Poochyena away.

After I sent them running, I looked over to see Alice battling the Mightyena, the head of the pack. As I was running over I called over “Use the force Alice!” A hit from Force Palm would deal a huge blow from what I know from typing!

“Something doesn’t seem right about you saying that Luke,” she said skeptically (but for some reason I don’t think it was about the actual command) “but I’ll give it a shot.”

She thrusted with her paw into Mightyena and I saw the sparks fly, telling me it only could have been a Force Palm. The paralyzed Mightyena tried to move as I tossed Alice her shell and she finished him with a Razor Shell. He quickly scurried off along with his other Poochies. After that, both Alice and I “high-fived” very fittingly.

“Nice Job Alice! And you got your shell back!”

“Luke, this isn’t my shell.” She said upon closer inspection. “This is just some regular shell.”

I checked back in my hand to see that I had Alice’s shell instead of the one that I found. But wait?

“Wait, but I used that shell for Razor Shell… How could that have worked?”

“Well,” she explained, “since I’m a water type, I provide the water for the attack. Maybe since the shell was sitting in the dam it had enough water to attack.”

“That’s crazy!" I excalimed. Wow! This is ground-breaking! I used a move I never should have been able to! "Maybe there are more to moves than meets the eye!”

We exchanged our shells back and headed back to the camp. Together, we had made a new discovery regarding usage of moves, and have a permanent reminder of each other of what we can do now. It may have been a short time, but Alice is not a friend I will soon forget.
    Friend Safari: Snorunt, Bergmite, Cloyster
    Friend Code: 0860-3745-2173

Credit to Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    ?taht yas ti seod erehw
    .V egap no kooL

(Hello new usertitle. xD)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 6th November 2012 at 2:42 AM.

B trap m'I !thgir ho

(Lol)

Really, I need to do everything? Fine.

This is really tough cause I don't give a damn but;

Roget was out punching babies and Selena came around telling everyone off cause she's rich and ****, then they came to each other and iunno, Roget was high, I guess, yeah he's high and ****, let's go with that and then boom, they merged because they did. The end. (What, there's legit no serious reason why a sexist would team up with something in which he's sexist towards.)

"Maybe I don't want to diffuse.." I said to myself. I was a regular Lucario, that had merged with a Shaymin. "I may have lost all my memories in the fusion, but I feel connected to you." It was weird yes, but the mystery is how I got here. I simply woke in the middle of nowhere, with antlers, covered in grass and a new essence. A spirit of a Shaymin was inside me. Speaking to me...in my mind. And here I am..trying to retrace my steps.

Luckily, I had somehow ended up in a desert, following my footsteps literally in the sand. "Who are you? Do you remember anything?" I asked to myself.

"I'm as clueless as you are, why am I stuck in your body?" asked Shaymin's voice in my head. I didn't have a clue what was going on. While part of me was disturbed by this sudden turn of events, the other part of me felt....complete. Who was this mysterious entity, and why did it feel like she had such a tug on my heart?

After following my footsteps, I came to a caravan. It looked pretty beat up and I noticed some burnt wood outside. What was a caravan doing in the middle of the desert? I walked up to the door..

"What might you want, my friend?" asked a Xatu that had appeared behind me.

"Uh, hey, I was wondering if you had any idea why I was part Shaymin?" I asked. I heard Shaymin asked why she was part Lucario, but only I heard her.

Xatu simply nodded and beckoned me over to a crystal ball. "You don't remember a thing, that's expected of you two. Let me tap into your memories. We shall work backwards."

Curiously, I touched my paw against the cold glass of the clear crystal ball. At first, it felt like a static shock, and then a large jolt. After that, I felt like I was floating as I watched my own lost memories play out in reverse.

I was collapsed on the desert ground...And then I got up. I started walking backwards but something was different. The Shaymin-like parts of me were disappearing and it looked as if I was screaming in agony. I realized this must've been where I transformed. I was my old self back at the caravan with Xatu, where I was talking to him. I began to hear my own words.

"I lost her a long time ago....If this is the only way to get her back, by all means..." I said. Xatu nodded as the crystal ball started glowing. I was receiving my memories back! It wasn't just playing like a motion picture anymore I was experiencing them!

: I love you..

: I love you too. *coughs up blood* Stay strong, Will

: *fights back tears and turns away as Shaymin is wheeled into the ER*

Shaymin....That's who Shaymin was...Shaye..

: Xatu..I just want my love back. If you could fuse me with her spirit...It'd make me feel alive again.

Suddenly, I snapped back to reality. I was laying in the sand in the middle of nowhere. Xatu, the caravan...Everything was gone.

"Hey! What am I!" shouted Shaymin from inside me. "How am I fused together with a Lucario?"

I was still feeling groggy. I don't know why.. "Wha...?"

Shaymin was already moving quickly though, whoever she was. "We need to figure out how to diffuse! I don't even know who you are.."

"Maybe I don't want to diffuse.."

had Clover said yes, I would have actually given the $20, through PP, gift card, item, etc.

Goes it here, alright.

"You, Iliana Lowell! Did you just murder a Shaymin?" The Watchog Police busted into the Pokemon Universe complex as I was lying on the couch, a half-empty bottle of Peppermint Schnapps on hand. I looked up curiously at the two Watchog. Here I was, celebrating my second week of becoming Featured Contestant, and they were totally raining on my parade.

"Yeah? How can I help you, boys? No, I murdered no wild Shaymin, that was one in this facility that I seduced and defeated. Got a problem? That's what Dark-types do, unfortunately for the both of you." I asked as I looked up at them, slightly irritated. I suspected that Selena or Roget had a hand in this, they had problems with me after all. I put down my bottle on the side table.

"What virtual Shaymin, Miss Lowell? You are suspected to have ground up a Shaymin for an ingredient during your exams three weeks before this...competition started." One of them pressed on. I gave myself a facepalm. Oh, that. It was all because of a bunch of ingredients and materials I bought at a store my parents knew, which happened to sell rare and delicious ingredients I could use. Some of the packages I purchased specifically for the dessert I was going to prepare had Shaymin leaves and Gracidea flowers. Frankly, it was just to dress up the mint-chocolate cake I was going to prepare.

"Man, give me a break. I bought those at a store. How the hell am I supposed to know who killed it?" I answered coolly as I took another swig of my drink. These Watchog were so weird, as if they enjoyed arresting contestants for fun or something...just because I was that good.

"Miss Lowell, don't start..." The fatter Watchog warned as I leaned back on the couch, grabbing a pillow. However, that pillow uncovered something...small and green. The creature moved and hopped onto my lap. It was the Shaymin from earlier. How did it get here anyway? I tried to keep myself from making a face as I patted it.

Stay calm...don't act like a killer...

"See? Is this the face of a killer, gentlemen?" I asked as I reached for one Gracidea flower from the vase in front of me and tucked it on the Shaymin's ear. Immediately, it started changing form. Once a weird-looking hedgehog, it was now a rather...cute puppy. Much better than it once looked...almost...cool. I cradled it as it snuggled into me. Apparently, the last thing it remembered was me snuggling up to it as another Shaymin.

"Besides, if you need the name of the store, it's 'Bliss Paradise'...the storekeeper was a fat Blissey alright." I continued, propping the Shaymin up on the pillow. It was the truth, and I didn't mind getting a Blissey arrested. She was fat and pink after all, and I needed to stay.

"Alright then...we'll be going...but you better not murder that...Shaymin of yours. Is it your lover?" The skinnier one relented. I made a face.

"No, but I do have feelings for someone...in this House." I replied, to which they left. Once they were gone, I looked at the Shaymin I held. Strangely, I couldn't leave it, it was as if...another Pokemon actually liked me and did not view me with contempt. I stood up and carried it to my room. I was going to let it stay with me, even for the time being. Perhaps it would bring be some good luck...and perhaps some good company for me and Ella too.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

So, here's how it happened.

One day Venus and I were taking a nice stroll in Detroit after the incident happened. It was a relatively sunny day when it happened, as the clouds were just starting to roll in. The smell of beer hit our nostrils as we walked down the brewery district, oblivious to the idiotic humans who were giving us strange looks and telling us to leave. We decided to stop at a cafe that Venus normally went to, and talk about some things. I ordered some Crčme Brulee while she got a simple Chocolate cake.

“So, you’re going onto Universe Mercury.” She told me with concerned eyes

“Yes, I’m going. Maybe to bring a better life to us…” I replied to her.

“But, with your disabilities, I’m afraid you won’t win!” She exclaimed with shock, but her voice had a caring undertone

“I know… but it’s a risk I have to take. If I did win, we could finaly go back to normal.” I calmly replied, trying to hold back the tears.

“I know Mercury, I know…” She looked down sad “But, good luck! I know you can do it!” She exclaimed happily as we finished our deserts.

I then snapped back to reality, and saw Clover next to me, reading her farming magazine. She reminded me a lot of Venus, so I asked her something.

“Clover, do you like Chocolate Cake?” I asked the farm girl.

“I don’t remember trying it before…” She replied to me, setting her magazine down.

“Really? Well, then let’s get you some.” I reply to her as I lead her to the Kitchen. Thank Arcues Alice was able to restock the fridge, but to no avail no cake. I knew how to make one, so I asked Clover to help me bake it.

“You do know how to bake, right?”

“Of course! Everyone on the farm knows how to cook something!” She replied. I decided to give her the batter, and instructed her on how it should be whisked and so forth. I started to work of the decorations and the Ganache filling.

“We’re not using the oven.” I told her.

“Why not?” She replied curiously

“Remember my properties; I don’t want to accidently poison you. Sometimes I excrete poison when I’m sleeping…” I replied to her, and then took out a lot of Coffee Mugs.

“You’re cooking them in Coffee Mugs?” She asked flabbergasted

“Yea, in the Microwave, they taste really good. My friend Venus taught me this recipe as a Memento.” I replied to her as we finished up the batter. That was when I felt something, it felt like we both where in synch, the same mind between two different bodies. I knew she’s going to be a good partner.

We finished cooking them up, and I called some close friends over.

“Ilia, Ella, K.K! Come over, I made some cakes!! We have extras so invite anyone you want!” I told them as Clover set them on the table. We started eating the cakes while we waited for them to come.

“These are pretty good… I’m surprised you made that in that fancy thing you called a Microwave.” She told me as she started reading her magazine again.

“No problem, it’s what partners are for, right?” I responded to her, and she nodded her head in agreement.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

: It started out as a normal day for me, I was in my room practicing magic tricks. After my battle with Ignacious I was a bit bandaged up. Thankfully, nothing was permanent, and I could take the bandages off soon. So far I was able to do some easy, simple illusions and I began to work on more elaborate ones.

I was in the middle of trying to stick my arm through a glass table when I heard a knock at my door.

"Jedah, are you there?" came I voice I recognized as Ilia.

"Yeah, what it is?" I answered as I began slowly pulling my arm out.

"Shaymin says we're to meet him in the main room. Something about us pairing up." she said.

"Alright, I'll be out soon." I responded, almost pulling my arm out fully.

Partners huh? Hopefully I was paired up with Ilia. She was my assistant after all and it would be nice spending time together, discussing magic tricks. Clover or Mercury wouldn't be bad partners either. As long as I wasn't stuck with Roget or Selena. Roget was quite the loudmouth, and Selena? Well she needed to get off her high horse.

I had finished removing my arm through the table, so I exited the room and headed to the living room where everyone had gathered.

"Alright since everyone is here, let's look at the monitor behind me." Shaymin directed. "The image you see next to yours will be your partner for this competition that Clover has selected."

I scanned the screen for my image. When I found my image, I looked at the one next to me. I cringed.

It was Ignacious. The only Pokemon that had a vendetta against me. Thanks Clover.

I left the living room as most Pokemon were leaving with their partners, obviously chatting among another. I decided to head back into my room and work on some more magic tricks.

After a while, I decided to head back out and get a snack. As I passed by the living room, I saw Ignacious sitting my himself in a chair, thinking.

I would have to face him sooner or later, I thought, might as well be now.

I went in the living room and sat on a seat across from him. He looked at me for a second, then went back to thinking.

We both stayed silent for a while, waiting for the other to break the ice. He finally did.

"So we're partners huh?" he asked.

"Seems like it." I mumbled.

Silence again. I decide to take initiative this time.

"Listen I'm not sure why you have a grudge against me. If it's something I said, I'm sorry." I said. "It's fine if you stay mad. However, we have to work together for now alright? At least until this is over."

Ignacious seemed reluctant to answer. He took in a deep breath and sighed, "Fine, I'll agree to our little truce." he said. "But one more toe out of line and I'll beat you to smithereens."

I smirked, "As long as you don't think my magic is out of line, then fine."

This agreement could turn out to be interesting.

(OOC: I wasn't sure when you said merge, you meant a physical merge, or just our merge as partners. I had the physical merge one up but that didn't make too much sense, and when I saw everyone else's, I decided to use this one. Sorry for the confusion.)
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by The Meddler View Post

"Maybe I don't want to diffuse.." I said to myself. I was a regular Lucario, that had merged with a Shaymin. "I may have lost all my memories in the fusion, but I feel connected to you." It was weird yes, but the mystery is how I got here. I simply woke in the middle of nowhere, with antlers, covered in grass and a new essence. A spirit of a Shaymin was inside me. Speaking to me...in my mind. And here I am..trying to retrace my steps.

Luckily, I had somehow ended up in a desert, following my footsteps literally in the sand. "Who are you? Do you remember anything?" I asked to myself.

"I'm as clueless as you are, why am I stuck in your body?" asked Shaymin's voice in my head. I didn't have a clue what was going on. While part of me was disturbed by this sudden turn of events, the other part of me felt....complete. Who was this mysterious entity, and why did it feel like she had such a tug on my heart?

After following my footsteps, I came to a caravan. It looked pretty beat up and I noticed some burnt wood outside. What was a caravan doing in the middle of the desert? I walked up to the door..

"What might you want, my friend?" asked a Xatu that had appeared behind me.

"Uh, hey, I was wondering if you had any idea why I was part Shaymin?" I asked. I heard Shaymin asked why she was part Lucario, but only I heard her.

Xatu simply nodded and beckoned me over to a crystal ball. "You don't remember a thing, that's expected of you two. Let me tap into your memories. We shall work backwards."

Curiously, I touched my paw against the cold glass of the clear crystal ball. At first, it felt like a static shock, and then a large jolt. After that, I felt like I was floating as I watched my own lost memories play out in reverse.

I was collapsed on the desert ground...And then I got up. I started walking backwards but something was different. The Shaymin-like parts of me were disappearing and it looked as if I was screaming in agony. I realized this must've been where I transformed. I was my old self back at the caravan with Xatu, where I was talking to him. I began to hear my own words.

"I lost her a long time ago....If this is the only way to get her back, by all means..." I said. Xatu nodded as the crystal ball started glowing. I was receiving my memories back! It wasn't just playing like a motion picture anymore I was experiencing them!

: I love you..

: I love you too. *coughs up blood* Stay strong, Will

: *fights back tears and turns away as Shaymin is wheeled into the ER*

Shaymin....That's who Shaymin was...Shaye..

: Xatu..I just want my love back. If you could fuse me with her spirit...It'd make me feel alive again.

Suddenly, I snapped back to reality. I was laying in the sand in the middle of nowhere. Xatu, the caravan...Everything was gone.

"Hey! What am I!" shouted Shaymin from inside me. "How am I fused together with a Lucario?"

I was still feeling groggy. I don't know why.. "Wha...?"

Shaymin was already moving quickly though, whoever she was. "We need to figure out how to diffuse! I don't even know who you are.."

"Maybe I don't want to diffuse.."
    Will, congratulations, you have won the pair contest, as well as a 10 point advantage. You must now give another contestant a 10 point disadvantage, PM me with your decision.

1 - What are your thoughts on your points last week?
    2 - Who do you think will be nominated and then eliminated?
    3 - What were your house challenges and thoughts on them?
    4 - Who are your closest friends here, are there any alliances and who do you dislike?
    5 - Thoughts on the Uni, Major, House, Pair Challenge and Contest this week?
    6 - How many points are you expecting this week and how well do you think you'll do?
    7 - Thoughts on your partner/having no partner?
    8 - What have you and the other contestants done in the house this week?
    9 - What are your thoughts on Travis leaving the competition?
    10 - Anything else you'd like to add?

PM me with your interview!

I think I know who the disadvantage is going to. v__v;;
    Oh, but congrats Will! I liked your story.

^So do I? *Hint, it's Roget*

Page 31 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast