Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

Well I thought it'd be me, since he seems to have a vendetta against me since I didn't pair him up with anyone. :l

Yeah but you're a woman, right, so you're not meant to do anything right, right, whereas I seem to annoy people with my essence of pure awesomeness, right? So, that's why I thought it would be me, right?
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

>:l Uh, excuse me? Don't you be startin' your sexism again there Roget..

What Sexism? I'm never sexist, only honest, something which you stole from the men when they fall in love like the pathetic worms they are.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

*rolls eyes* Oh Roget, Roget, Roget..

Meht ni ottreamA evah yehT ?Sekac eht yojne slrig uoy did

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

What's Amaertto? You couldn't mean Amaretto, could you?

Wait, if I remember correctly, Amaretto was in Ilia's liquor cabinet...

*looks at Mercury* You're on your own
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Eh, I had Amaretto once in a tasty beverage I had once, but it tasted very cherry-ish.. ruined the flavour for me. :/
    I'll take a rum and coke if you have?

Er, wait... did you say cake? Where? What cake?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    What's Amaertto? You couldn't mean Amaretto, could you?

Wait, if I remember correctly, Amaretto was in Ilia's liquor cabinet...

*looks at Mercury* You're on your own
    Speaking of, am I the only one that hears a high pitched voice coming from Illa's room?

(Ooc: I'm assuming her challenge is canon, and that there's a Shaymin in there. xD)
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Quote Originally Posted by dinosaurus View Post
    Eh, I had Amaretto once in a tasty beverage I had once, but it tasted very cherry-ish.. ruined the flavour for me. :/
    I'll take a rum and coke if you have?

Er, wait... did you say cake? Where? What cake?
    Evaworcim eht ni .Uoy rof edam I eno ehT.

HadeJ, nwo ym evah I.

(OOC: Mine is definitely Canon)

Credit to EG for Banner.

(OOC: *facepalm* I forgot about that, I blame sick brain)

*eyes widen* Oh gosh, that cake was SOO good! I must have gone into a sugar coma after eating it, leading me to temporarily forget the immense deliciousness of the dessert.

?ekac tahw
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Room my in nothing there's. Selena about talking you are what? >.<

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

*Ears wiggle* You have someone else in there with you?

uoy naht retteb gniht hceeps sdrawkcab eht od I. B)

(OOC: Clefables have sensitive hearring, so it's alright if no one else hears anything. xD)
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 7th November 2012 at 4:33 PM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

.aneleS ,t'nod uoy on ho

Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

*Watches TV*

(OOC: are we in a house or a camp?)

?stniop eht ees ot teg ew od nehw ,os

(OOC: it's a TV show, so... Neither.)

Hopefully soon! n_n

(OOC: I assumed we were in some sort of house or mansion, maybe a resort?)

os epoh I

(OOC: It's referred to as a campsite, if I recall correctly, but I imagined it as a large building with a main hall for the RP interactions with separate rooms (or cabins, if it's a team season) for the contestants)

(OOC: I assumed it was a Mansion, cause it was reffered to one at one point in the thread by Worm, but I'm not sure if that's true, or just my brain messing with me.)

Hmmm, I need to make some props now...
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

: Whats cake gotta do with this?

On a sugar rush, rush, sugar rush

Baby your taste turns my heart to bliss

Maybe its the sweetness or the touch

All I know is its in your kiss

Rush, rush, sugar sugar rush

SUUUUGAR RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH

I always refer to this place as a camp or a house lol. I basically picture it as a mansion, with a huge yard with a lot of huge rooms.

(ooc: last time I say this, don't just jump into the uni challenge unless necessary. a lot of you had a lot of potential on gaining a huge number but you blew it by entering the uni challenge)

House Challenge 3 - Yes/No
    Hello contestants, it is now time to find out on whether you have passed or failed the house challenge this week. So far, the house has not passed any house challenges, could this be the first? The challenge was to successfully say YES to all tasks given to you within a 24 hour period and to do exactly on what is told. If you all successfully complete the task by the Point Meter, which is today, you will find out the grand prize, as well as ONE strike removal for every single person that has a strike. Fail the house challenge and you won't find out the grand prize, and every single contestant will receive a strike. Some of you had easy tasks, some hard, some had many tasks and some had none. Regardless, it had to be a house effort. You are now also now allowed to reveal your tasks, but only if you want to. Well contestants...

Spoiler:- Pass or Fail?:

Point Meter #3
    Contestants, it is time to see how many points you've gained this week in the Point Meter! Undoubtedly, this week has been the hardest and most challenging so far in the competition. I reminded everyone earlier this week that this will be a double elimination. The first elimination will happen automatically, where the contestant with the least amount of points gained will be eliminated. The second elimination will occur as normal. Also, I'm sure some of you are wondering how next week will play out with the super power. In week four, there will be two superpowers in play. This week, Travis, week 2's eliminated contestant gave Toran the superpower. We'll find out more about the superpower later. Ilia has a 25 point advantage heading into the Point Meter, Will has a 10 point advantage and has decided to give Clover the 10 point disadvantage. Adelaide won the Uni Challenge and has won Immunity for herself as well as her pair, Nurrin. So they are both automatically safe.

First order of business, is the first elimination. It should come as no surprise that the person with the least amount of points gained this week is... Petra, with 0 points. Unfortunately Petra, you have been eliminated from the competition and you are not this season's winner of Pokemon Universe. I'll PM you with your eliminated contestant interview, as well as your decision on who will receive next week's superpower. Now, it's time for the hardest and scariest part of the week: the Point Meter. Who will come out victorious, and who will be facing the dreaded yellow line? We'll start off with the two Immunity holders and pair, Adelaide and Nurrin:

Adelaide (), this week you gained 47 points!
    Nurrin () this week you gained 34 points!
    Which brings your pair total to 81 points, which gives your pair an average of 40.5 points! Congratulations! You are now both safe from the competition and neither of you can fall bellow the yellow line.

Now it's time for our two single contestants, Ilia and Will to face the Point Meter:

Ilia (), this week you gained 80 points! However, with your 25 point advantage, it brings your total to 105 points! Which gives you an average of 105 points. Congratulations!

Will, this week you gained 77 points! You also have a 10 point advantage, which brings your total to 87. Which gives you an average of 87 points. Congratulations!

And with Petra eliminated, that means Lulu, you are now also a 'single'. Let's see how you went:

Lulu (), this week you gained 51 points! Which gives you an average of 51 points, congratulations!

Jedah and Ignacious are paired up, will they earn enough points to get them above the yellow line?

Jedah (), this week you gained 72 points!
    Ignacious (), this week you gained 24 points!
    Which gives your pair total to 96, which gives you an average of [u]48[/b] points!

The next pair is Ella and David, have they done enough?

Ella (), this week you gained 51 points!
    David (), this week you gained 24 points!
    Which gives your pair a total of 75 points, and an average of 37.5 points!

Next up are Gingersnap and Kirakira!

Gingersnap (), this week you gained 81 points!
    Kirakira (), this week you gained 32 points!
    Which gives your pair a total of 113 points, with an average of 56.5 points!

Next to learn their fate are Kevin and Toran!

Toran (;334), this week you gained 47 points!
    Kevin () , this week you gained 45 points!
    Which gives your pair a total of 92 points, with an average of 46 points!

It is now Roget and Selena's turn to learn of their points:

Selena (), this week you gained 60 points!
    Roget (), this week you gained 8 points!
    Which gives your pair a total of 68 points, with an average of 34 points!

It is now Alice and Luke's turn to see how many points they've gained:

Alice (), this week you gained 48 points!
    Luke (), this week you gained 47 points!
    Which gives your pair a total of 95 points, with an average of 47.5 points!

And last but not least, are Clover and Mercury. Clover, you have a 10 point disadvantage.

Clover (), this week you gained 53 points!
    Mercury (), this week you gained 83 points!

Which gives your pair a total of 136 points, but with the 10 point disadvantage, it brings your total to 126, which gives your pair an average of 63 points.

Let's take a look at the single leaderboard:

1. Mercury (83)
    2. Gingersnap (81)
    3. Ilia (80) + 25
    4. Will (77) + 10
    5. Jedah (72)
    6. Selena (60)
    7. Clover (53)
    8. Lulu (51)
    8. Ella (51)
    10. Alice (48)
    11. Luke (47)
    11. Adelaide (47)
    11. Toran (47)
    14. Kevin (45)
    15. Nurrin (34)
    -------------
    16. Kirakira (32)
    17. Ignacious (24)
    17. David (24)
    19. Roget (8)

If this was a normal week, Kirakira, Ignacious, David and Roget would have been all up for nominations, and potentially up for elimination. However, this is no normal week - it is pairs week. Let's see the official pair leaderboard:

1. Ilia (80)
    2. Will (77)
    3. Clover & Mercury (63)
    4. Gingersnap & Kirakira (56.5)
    5. Lulu (51)
    6. Jedah & Ignacious (48)
    7. Alice & Luke (47.5)
    8. Toran & Kevin (46)
    9. Adelaide & Nurrin (40.5)
    --------------
    10. Ella & David (37.5)
    11. Selena & Roget (34)

Unfortunately for Ella, David, Selena and Roget, that means the four of you are now up for elimination. Fortunately for Ignacious and Kirakira, your partners saved you from facing nominations and elimination. One of you four (Ella, David, Selena and Roget) will be leaving the competition very soon.

As you may all know now, Toran has this week's superpower. Toran, please enter the secret nominations room, where you will use your superpower to nominate. As for everyone else, it is now time to nominate. It's not over yet. Earlier this week, the major challenge was to draw your favorite contestant, and your least favorite contestant. I can now reveal that the people you have chosen in the challenge now has a huge affect on nominations. I'll now show you all the list of favorites and least liked:

Liked:
    Ilia (2)
    Kirakira (4)
    Toran (1)
    Luke (1)
    Clover (1)
    Jedah (1)
    Ella (1)
    Mercury (1)
    Adelaide (1)

Least Liked:
    Roget (8)
    Toran (1)
    Kirakira (1)
    Selena (2)

For everyone time you've been chosen by another contestant as a liked or least liked contestant, you gain [1] extra nomination point on top of your 5 points. That's right, anyone who had been chosen will be nominating with more points then just the standard 5. For example, Kirakira, you got 4 liked and 1 least liked, that means you'll be receiving 5 extra nomination points, meaning 10 in total. You will still have to only decide two people to nominate though, spreading the points out evenly.

So for everyone with no extra points, you nominate this way:

Person #1 for 2 points
    Person #2 for 3 points

or

Person #1 for 4 points
    Person #2 for 1 point

As for people like Kirakira, who has 10 points, you will nominate this way:

Person #1 for 5 points
    Person #2 for 5 points

or

Person #1 for 9 points
    Person #2 for 1 point

or

Person #1 for 6 points
    Person #2 for 4 points

etc etc, just as long as it adds up to the amount of nomination points you have. EVERYONE nominates, including the nominees. They must be PM'd, don't forget to include a 15 words or more reason for EACH nomination (so at least 30 in total for both nominations) to justify your nomination. For TWO people, 24 hours and yes, you may post. Well David, Selena, Ella and Roget, good luck! Also, congratulations to Mercury, you are this week's featured contestant.

!Enoyreve sknaht... ti eveileb t'nac I

Credit to EG for Banner.

Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast