Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

*runs back into main room with canvas in hand* Hey, Ignacious! K.K.! I finished my pai-- Uh. What did I just walk into?

(OOC: Here it is. I hope that link works. >_< Also no, Toran is not shiny, I just made everything orange/yellow because of the lighting.)

Quote Originally Posted by Armando Payne View Post
    You'll be surprised what can happen to you, whether you know it or not, anything can look bad out of context.

(OOC: To add the only people who he doesn't have photos of are Selena and KK, because he needs Selena to survive and KK because she's a kid, and Roget never screws over kids.)
    : I've never had to use violence before... Thanks for the incentive *glares*

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    *runs back into main room with canvas in hand* Hey, Ignacious! K.K.! I finished my pai-- Uh. What did I just walk into?

(OOC: Here it is. I hope that link works. >_< Also no, Toran is not shiny, I just made everything orange/yellow because of the lighting.)
    Wow..........that's amazing...I've almost finished mine. Also...I'm not sure what you walked into
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Hell, no need to resort to violence, if anybody deserves a threatenin' tuts, it's Mercury, he's the one filming you whilst you sleep, every day, every night, Mercury's watching you and he's enjoying it, hell he even watches 12 year olds sleep, so if you're gonna hate anyone, hate the man who watches kids sleep, not the alpha male of the house, k, tuts?

(OOC: I'm loving turning him into a full on heel.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

(OOC: But thing is, how am I supposed to take Matt Engarde seriously? Just... ahahahaha. ;D)

... Mithtery Dungeon! It'th like you're thtanding at the edge of that volcano in the firtht game!

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

(OOC: Iunno, I mean he does kidnap an innocent girl and force another woman to commit suicide, so there's that.)
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Man, Roget. My business is my business. Go around a spread it and I might just be even more tempted to vote for you and harvest your aprts. A certain Mercury finds them tasty after all. Who the hell cares if I'm bi anyway?

Heh, Mercury...a budding Peeping Tom I must say? Man, you really are something. Now tell me...any embarrassing stuff of Roget's you got there? Featherless? Nude? Anything juicy?

Jedah...not to me, but to Ella. Just...please don't be that way to her, man. Don't worry though, I'm not going to cut you, after all, I do enjoy my job.

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

*walks in* .................................................. .............. o_o

(OOC: cute picture mug!)

Just to let you guys know I don't have any perverted, erotic fantasies like this man. I swore to Venus that I wouldn't create any relationships here, and I've kept that promise. Why I'm recording you all? Well, that's a secret of course, you always don't here what you want in life don't you? You don't always get what you want either.

*Tosses Ilia tape* Here, I don't want it either. And what makes you think I watch those tapes anyways? I damn know that this show is Public, and you haven't noticed I haven't been arrested yet? I don't know you, and you don't know me, got it? Face it, we all know that some part of our personality here is a facade, right? That's the point, to keep up with that, the keep our own secret hidden. But enough of this foolish talk, Shaymin would get mad. We're fighting over nothing, and dealing with a troll isn't on my priority list, so can we stop this arguement and get along? I can make those cakes again too~

Clover, can you help me?

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

... How much?

CAKE?! Heck yeah! That stuff was sooooo good....
    ..wait, what else did you say?
    No matter, it's bakin' time. n_n

Cakes? Enough for everyone. We do have about 20 Coffee Mugs here. And I think Alice bought enough ingredients for some more.

And we can fit them al in the Microwave... That thing is huge.

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    Cakes? Enough for everyone. We do have about 20 Coffee Mugs here. And I think Alice bought enough ingredients for some more.

And we can fit them al in the Microwave... That thing is huge.
    Hmph. (¬_¬)

o: K.K. wanna help us?

Wait.. 20 mugs can fit in the microwave? Have we been looking at the same microwave?

*stares at paws* ... Microwaved cake doethn't thound too good.

*Looks around at everyone*

Please, if I wanted cake I'd just make some of my grandparent's 70 second cake

(OOC: xD Sorry, once we started talkin about cakes I couldn't stop thinking about that. Italics=thoughts BTW)

You had it before. you liked it then, didn't you?

Tumblr

No I didn't. I wath away all week.

D: But.. but it's so full of deliciousness!

*sees Ignacious* Ay you! Come help us! Wait.. if we've got Ignacious.. we don't need a microwave.. perhaps?
    Would that work?
    Yes?
    Maybe?
    Sorry.. I'm just so excited to eat it. o ~o let's get the show on the road.

(OOC: ..is that a thing? :P)

(OOC: IT IS! I've even made it myself. My grandparents have a special mix, then you add any kind of regular cake mix, stir, add in whatever you want, cook 70 seconds, done. :P)

Ok, I find that insulting to fire types. I am not going to be used as a microwave replacement unless that thing breaks.

D; Oh gosh sorry! I didn't mean to insult you! I just thought.. you'd want to help us make cake?

(OOC: lol what! how does that work..?! it would be all .. liquid-y!)

(OOC: I'm not sure how it works. Went to spend a week (Vacation FTW) with my grandparents, and they showed me. Since then it's basically a ritual to have that when the family visits them. xD)

*Sigh* Lets not let that happen again, but I'm afraid I'm not suited for cooking. *Holds up big meaty fingers and points at size*

..yes sir.
    e_e

(OOC: haha that's awesome!)

I thtill don't want cake. (¬_¬)

*yawn* I'll jutht go now. Nighty. \(;¬_¬)
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 9th November 2012 at 8:08 AM.

roget your nomination is accepted but you had 13 nomination points, not 5. what a waste on what would have been a game changer sigh, it really could have saved you from elimination if used correctly js

On 44 points... Roget! and on 35 points... Selena!. Unfortunately Roget and Selena, that means both of you are now up for elimination. The remaining 17 contestants will now vote between you two and the person who receives the most votes will be eliminated. Everyone else, PM me with your vote as well as a 25 point reason to justify your vote. The votes will be made public, as usual. One of the two will be leaving the competition in 24 hours.

Lulu, you have received a strike.

Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast