Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1616

Thread: Pokemon Universe XII - Secrets

Major Challenge Results
    Only 15 of the 19 contestants entered the Major Challenge and 7 of those 15 have come out with perfect scores. Nurrin, Selena, Ilia, Toran, Ignacious, Alice and Lulu, for winning the Major Challenge, you are now safe from the first elimination this week that involves the public vote. However, you will still face the possibility of being up for elimination at the end of the week. Nonetheless, congratulations on receiving a perfect score!

Forum 1 faced the public vote (everyone on this forum had the vote) and Terri, Nellie and Delilah were all up for elimination. After counting up all the 'SAVE' votes, here are the results:

Delilah - 52.63%
    Terri - 31.57%
    Nellie - 15.78%

That means FORUM 1 had lost Nellie. At some point this week, all of you will also be facing FORUM 1's vote.

House Challenge

(ooc: omg lol ella the images in your video and holy this was by far the hardest decision i've had to make all season, you all put a lot of effort into your videos, congratulations! the other forum had a few good ones but the majority were... meh)

This week's house challenge was to create a video about yourself and on why this forum is better then the mysterious other forum. The best video will then be sent to a guest judge from this forum to judge both FORUM 1 and FORUM 2's representative video and the winning video will receive ONE POINT for their forum. By the end of week 6, the forum with the most amount of points will continue, while the losing forum will cease to continue. It was a hard decision, but the video that will be representing Pokemon Universe is.... Toran's! Congratulations! And now, to see if your video will beat FORUM 1's video. Your video has been sent to the special judge and now, we must wait for the results.

Let's hope so. >.<

R-really? *turns head to a camera* thank you Mr KiraKira's father! You have a wonderful girl!

Roget's Goodbye Message
    Hey I've noticed that you don't understand how ****ing awesome I am but I've gotta go because being surrounded by all these *****es and crackers and nancy boys are getting to me, I mean I need to go before I become the others like you, so Selena, as my partner and as somebody who cheated elimination twice, once against that ***** Lala, Lulu, Louisiane, whatever the **** her name is, I don't give a ****, and well me, the best damn thing to happen to Pokemon Universe, I reward you with my Magikarp Ear-rings, hear that, that's the sweet sound of Karma, ***** and I've heard there's some prick joining in, tell the prick to look after K.K, heard it's a dude, have him be the father and Mercury, for the love of Christ stop filming KK whilst she's sleeping you damn paedo. Well, off to greener pastures, hope y'all die in a fire, sincerely yours, Roget St. Valentine. I give the superpower to Will the Lucario, he seems cool and I would give it to KK but she's not old enough to gain enough responsibility for superpowers.

That means Will, you are this week's superpower holder. You will have a huge advantage at this week's nominations, so look out for that. We are still waiting on Petra to confirm on who she is giving her superpower to this week.

Forum 1 Questions
    I'm still waiting for every to send in their questions for FORUM 1, so PM them to me (except for Ella, got hers already).

Point Meter

Hello contestants, you're probably all wondering on why I've called everyone into the Point Meter room. Well, that is because today there are three things: the Uni Challenge, the Point Meter and the public vote elimination. That's right, today one person will win Immunity, you will all be seeing how many points you've gained so far and one person will leave the competition. Here's how it'll all go down: this will be a 'mid-week' Point Meter, meaning it isn't your actual accumulative points for the week, just the amount of points you've gained so far in this week. The person who gains the most points will win Immunity. The three contestants who gain the least will then face FORUM 1's vote, where they will choose a contestant to save. The contestant with the least saved votes will leave Pokemon Universe. 7 contestants are already safe, and they are: Nurrin, Selena, Ilia, Toran, Ignacious, Alice and Lulu. Whatever happens today, you seven are safe from elimination. So of course, let's begin with you seven:

Nurrin, so far this week, you've gained 39 points
    Selena, so far this week, you've gained 20 points
    Ilia, so far this week, you've gained 46 points
    Toran, so far this week, you've gained 50 points
    Lulu, so far this week, you've gained 20 points
    Ignacious, so far this week, you've gained 43 points
    Alice, so far this week, you've gained [b]20[b] points

Congratulations you seven, you all are safe from elimination. Leading the leaderboard currently is Toran, with 50 points. If no one else gains more then Toran, then Toran will win Immunity for the week.

Mercury, this week you gained 34 points
    Ella, this week you gained 22 points
    Lucas, this week you gained 24 points
    Kirakira, this week you gained 42 points
    Kevin, this week you gained 15 points
    Clover, this week you gained 45 point
    Adelaide, this week you gained 39 points
    Jedah, this week you gained 48 points
    Will, this week you gained 18 points
    Gingersnap, this week you gained 36 points
    David, this week you gained 16 points
    Luke, this week you gained 0 points

So the leaderboard so far this week:

1 - Toran [50]
    2 - Jedah [48]
    3 - Ilia [46]
    4 - Clover [45]
    5 - Ignacious [43]
    6 - Kirakira [42]
    7 - Nurrin [39]
    7 - Adelaide [39]
    9 - Gingersnap [36]
    10 - Mercury [34]
    11 - Lucas [24]
    12 - Ella [22]
    13 - Selena [20]
    13 - Lulu [20]
    13 - Alice [20]
    16 - Will [18]
    -----------
    17 - David [16]
    18 - Kevin [15]
    19 - Luke [0]

Unfortunately for David, Kevin and Luke, that means one of you three will be leaving the competition soon. Who that will be is entirely up to the FORUM 1 contestants. This could very well be your last 24 hours talking to everyone, so you should all say your final good-byes. Congratulations Toran, with 50 points, you are this week's winner of the Uni Challenge! You will not be up for elimination at the end of the week, even if you gain the least amount of points. Let this Point Meter be a motivation to some of you. Everyone's points are very close together, only a few points could mean the difference between staying above or under the yellow line.

(OOC: yay for the first break of the season! have a good time relaxing guys, and good luck to the three people up for elimination!)
    Last edited by Wormow; 13th November 2012 at 5:45 PM.

Think I'm finally getting into the groove, but I do wonder why Nurrin, Selena, Ilia, Toran, Lulu, Alice, and I were all safe from elimination no matter what. It's just...I can't find a reasoning for the 7 of us.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormow
    Nurrin, Selena, Ilia, Toran, Ignacious, Alice and Lulu, for winning the Major Challenge, you are now safe from the first elimination this week that involves the public vote. However, you will still face the possibility of being up for elimination at the end of the week. Nonetheless, congratulations on receiving a perfect score!
    ... *Facepalm*
    Last edited by Burakoru; 13th November 2012 at 6:03 PM.

Never Give Up

Seems I did pretty well this week, 2 points shy of first. Well I can only do better from here...

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden193 View Post
    (OOC: Strange enough, I can't tell what program you're using...)
    (OOC: I feel that it''s a good time for me to answer this question now, seeing as how I am a beginning sprite animator. I use Sony Vegas, a movie making program. I have some experience, but not much.)
    Last edited by Recon; 13th November 2012 at 7:35 PM.
        Spoiler:- Want my Friend Code?:

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    Seems I did pretty well this week, 2 points shy of first. Well I can only do better from here...
    You have until the end of the week to try for that #1 spot.

Wow, congratulations to the 7 of you for perfect scores! :O I was hoping to do that good as well, but I'm happy with my points and really enjoyed Toran's video! :3

;181: Congratulations, every-- *phone rings* Excuse me...

...Detective Bluemille!?

...Well, er, I forgot...

...It's, um, nice to hear that--

I beg your pardon?

Erm, I, well, no, I mean--

...Goodbye. *click*

(OOC: 24 points for that slideshow? Woah.)

: Good job Toran! Lol, I stayed up till like 2 in the morning to see your video.

(you guys track practice was terrible today it was 40 degrees outside)

Yay, Toran! She must be cheating...

(OOC: DarkRecon, Sony Vegas is the best. I used it in a collaboration with a friend once, but sadly never got it for myself.
    Thank you to those who enjoyed my video! It was my first time using Flash, so hopefully if we make any other animations they will be much better.)

I hope I am good enough! I'm proud to represent our Universe!

@Adelaide --What?! Samurai don't cheat!!

@Will *flashback to last night in Toran's room*

*falling asleep*

WILL! Wake up!

But I'm so tired..!

Get over it! I am so close to completion and I don't want to be alone when I'm done!

Aha! Finally I've finished!

Finally! Can I see it??

No, first I must upload it.

Computer: Uploaded 1%.......... 2%.......... 4%.......

UGGHHH

*end flashback*

Thanks for being so patient ^_^;

: Thats pretty much exactly how it went down.

I even put it into a picture.

(OOC: Mostly because as I told you last night, I wanted to draw an Altaria using a computer. Now you know how she did it. Told you it was possible. >_>)

Looks nice. Well done, Toran. You seem to be very fond of drawing.

Never Give Up

Ahh, thank you Ignacious! I am. ^_^ I suppose that because I never learned to read, art has always been another means of expression.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradoxe View Post
    Yay, Toran! She must be cheating...
    (OOC: This = me for much of Season 11 and 11.1)

As I was saying... Congratulations, Toran! You truly deserved it. *glares at old-fashioned projector*

Makes sense, and well put too.

Oh yes, I never did congratulate you on your win, did I? Well........Well done for that too.

Never Give Up

(OOC: When you say that was you during 11 and 11.1, do you mean that's what people thought of you or what you thought of others?)

You guys are too kind! This is why we should win over Forum 1.
    Lucas, you can borrow this computer if you want. It's not even mine. *gestures to computer she used for challenge*

Quote Originally Posted by Mug View Post
    (OOC: When you say that was you during 11 and 11.1, do you mean that's what people thought of you or what you thought of others?)

You guys are too kind! This is why we should win over Forum 1.
    Lucas, you can borrow this computer if you want. It's not even mine. *gestures to computer she used for challenge*
    (OOC: Nope, just you. =p It was a joke anyway, though.)

Oh! That's very nice of you, my dear-- *computer explodes* -________- (Bloody hell, why's it always me?)

Good job everyone! I hoep you enjoyed Immunity. Also, best of luck you three... You're going to need it...

*Starts a fire* It sure is cold.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post
    Good job everyone! I hoep you enjoyed Immunity. Also, best of luck you three... You're going to need it...

*Starts a fire* It sure is cold.
    Aren't you in an oven? Perhaps you should turn it on.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkRecon View Post
    Aren't you in an oven? Perhaps you should turn it on.
    *Points to sudden Blizzard outside*

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

When did that happen? Guess I never noticed.....fire eyebrows and all.

Never Give Up

Since when did that cut off our power? And Mercury, you do realize that's not a real chimney, correct?

Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast