Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: A Surface to Air Tag Battle Team! (760)

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    Soran & Riiku

What a vaguely interesting coincidence
    They have a sister named Kairy hidden at home.

Cilan's intervention wasn't really neccesary the team battle combo's were fine as is. Now if Rocko can get his Drilbur to evolve into Exadrill they'll be a much bigger threat. As far as Ash scanning Pokmeon he's already seen is concerned let's just say he already knows about those Pokemon and is just scanning them to fill the Pokedex. The inital battle part of the episode was great though.
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

I can do without watching this episode, but it was at least a "meh". The tag battle combos were outrageous though, I'll give it that.

Oh come on Ash, using your Dex to look up Buizel and Corphish. Two Pokemon YOU yourself own.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

The bros were annoying but the tag combos were really interesting enough to wonder how the game mechanics would go about doing combos like that in the games? Would it be real difficult to create?

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

First half was good in the battle portion until they started unveiling the names of their moves...

And then the next half is basically drama with Fabulous Cilan. I did like how the ending had two better Pokemon for them to use without realizing it...

it was nice had another good vibe to it but soran and rocko where annoyin OMGGG! for the land and water blah blah shut up!, u can tell in all iris, cilan, and ash's faces they tought they were annoying too hahaha and ash scanned them because he had to fill them in in his NEW pokedex, plus u heard him, hes like oh wow a corpish and a buizel soo yea... he didnt forget them

I would not call them annoying but would of rather they had a tag battle in the league and it was them vs Ash and Trip

Quote Originally Posted by Kokatsu View Post
    I would not call them annoying but would of rather they had a tag battle in the league and it was them vs Ash and Trip
    That sounds as impossible as having an actual triple battle outside of it.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    That sounds as impossible as having an actual triple battle outside of it.
    Well it has been done before in anime tournament shows like this. Where two people face off against two other so it is possible.

Note I'm not talking about the entire league but a round of tag battle
    Last edited by Kokatsu; 10th February 2013 at 12:13 AM.

I liked how there was finally COTDs that the main cast didn't really care about helping out. Iris and Ash's reactions to them were hilarious.
    Last edited by J Ken; 10th February 2013 at 8:56 AM.

This was a decent episode other than the brothers' constant battle cry being annoying after hearing it every time they battle. I do like the "combo" names that were used in the tag battle.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

I was getting sick of their poses and chants after the second time. I also agree that it was hilarious to see the gang not care so much for the COTDs for a change. xD

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Soren and Rocko reminded me of old TRio with their over the top poses and long mottos. xD
    Last edited by J Ken; 10th February 2013 at 8:17 AM.

Fine episode. The battles were great, but the boys' motto was getting overused and a waste of time. Cilan at it again, but it was slightly boring as we already went through this in previous episodes.

I thought this episode was quite funny. The brothers combo moves were excellent and the moves that accompanied them made me laugh so much. The battle was actually quite entertaining, I particularly liked Ash and Cilan trying out their own combo move of Dig quick or Quick dig (Iris wasn't impressed with any lol).

Like others, I thought the connoisseur intervention was unneccesary but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It was nice to see the return of Fishing Connoisseur Cilan again and the passion he has for Fishing knows no bounds. Seeing Corphish and Buizel really brought back some memories and I think Ash only looked them up in the pokedex again because he wanted to hear the new description for them which I am perfectly fine with. The last bit involving Cilan rethinking his advice about the pokemon the brothers should use showed to me that Cilan isn't perfect but he is an 'A' Class connoisseur afterall aspiring to be an 'S' Class so it makes sense he is constantly evaluating his own advice.

Anyway, really enjoyed it. On to the next one!
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Haha, this episode is so funny! I guess its probably 'cause its an Cilan focused episode kind of...

Ooh, I really like the scenery for this episode, its something refreshing looking at all the plants and the river type path. Haha, so Ash, Iris and Cilan are walking along and just get randomly challenged to a tag battle! Its like the games! Anyway, I think Iris was right saying its too sudden. Soren and Rocko, actually do act like little kids, with a motto and all.

I really enjoyed the tag battle! Ash and Cilan are the best tag team partners ever~! Both Pansage and Unfezant were good choices. Lol, I found it funny how Iris didn't want to battle and I like how Ash just randomly accepts challenges. I think Soren and Rocko are good tag team partners with all those combinations they use on Braviary and Drilbur.

Yes, its fishing time~! Its fun seeing them all fish agian. I'm glad Soren and Rocko caught water types like Buizel and Corphish but yeah, Swanna and Palpitoad seemed cooler. Awe, man, Cilan needs more focus in future episodes. I mean, look at him! Just letting him play around with his fishing rod made him a happy boy and gave him a good day.

I guess they should do more Cilan focused episodes... So haha yeah, this episode is really funny!!!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I had to watch this episode in dub. Riku is just too awesome and seeing how Iris reacted to pretty much everything they did was amazing as well. I wish they had defeated Ingo and Emmit, but eh, that makes their character more enjoyable for me. I do wish Riku had Wargle instead of Drilbur, since I enjoy Wargle a lot more. I must create a Riku signature now. (O.O)

R: We did great, right? Well... Sora caught a Pidgeot!
    S: And you caught a Sandslash, right?
    R: Oh yeah! Should've caught a Swanna and Palpitoad... but it's hard to catch with a regular Pokeball.
    S: Well, we're broke.
    R: Anyways, Ash and Cilan did great! Anyways, I'd be looking for Liza and Tate, our dreamy girlfriends!
    S: Sorry Lil' Bro, but this is a discussion about the episode. Anyway, overall, we did great, and those cheesy catchphrases that we say could be another idea for a spin-off show!
    R: Come on, I'm 10, and you're 8! What's wrong with having the same birthday?
    S: I wasn't talking about it. By the way, the last post said that you could've owned a Braviary. Come on! You like the element of the ground!
    R: Well, yeah... guess what, I'm not going for it.
    Last edited by Sorren&Rocko; 11th February 2013 at 8:01 PM.

天と地が一つになる時!世界は新たな時代を迎える!

One of the better episodes in a while.
    When Cilan said "Let Solrock's light shine on the lost Mareep", I cracked up. Was that some sort of biblical allusion?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    Up-Grade, Dusk Stone

Guess what? I dream of battling Liza and Tate from the Hoenn Region.

天と地が一つになる時!世界は新たな時代を迎える!

This was a very enjoyable episode.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

We saw it again and again, then I saw the episodes from Diamond and Pearl where they also do Tag Battling. One of them is a contest! I wish contests are held in Unova...

天と地が一つになる時!世界は新たな時代を迎える!

This episode was pretty good. The tag battle was a perfect example of how all tag battles in the anime should be like.

Bahahahaha Ash just had to dex Corphish and Buizel, I've seen some bad dex's before but this one just takes the cake! Episode was entertaining!
    {Insert signature here}

This was a funny episode, though not too memorable. I liked the part at the end where Cilan sees two pokemon that would have been better for the boys but he gets dragged away before he could do anything about it. I also liked seeing a corphish again. ^_^ A lot of people like buizel, and I do too, but Corphish is one of my favorite Ash pokemon ever.

6/10
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast