Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7 Deadly Sins vs The Hoenn Triangle

Finally managed to be on at the same time. Beat Ninja Eevee 5-0! Lets clean this up 7DS.
    Witness the truly awesome power of my claimed Gyarados.

Gyarados used Epic Awesomeness!
    It's super effective!
    The foe lost OVER 9000% of its health!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Zero View Post
    "I moved my Monopoly piece forward two squares when nobody was looking, but I didn't use an action replay so it's totally okay"

Lost to Dr. Chaos, i think there was some hax, i cant remember though. i had my hazard setter taunted so i couldnt set up SR and toxic spikes :L I just realised how weak my team is to physical and fire moves once skamory is gone :L

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    Lost to Dr. Chaos, i think there was some hax, i cant remember though. i had my hazard setter taunted so i couldnt set up SR and toxic spikes :L I just realised how weak my team is to physical and fire moves once skamory is gone :L
    Hax, or no, you are still a loser. Congrats! ^_^

side note* swseep rape activity post!!!

At this point, someone hand me a broom!!!
    Last edited by James Bondage; 30th October 2012 at 8:24 AM.

Sorry for not posting...I'm in the middle of a f**king hurricane...I'm fine with everyone switching opponents....
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Yeah, come on THT. This is kind of pathetic, arguing and all this. I wish both teams good luck though (can I still do that?)

snivy trainer out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Sorry for not posting...I'm in the middle of a f**king hurricane...I'm fine with everyone switching opponents....
    Yeah, what he said. I guess just someone who is on THT's side that is trying to battle, but hasn't yet, PM/VM me so we can battle.

hudsonn i know how u feelz im in it to.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Jb, you need to update the thread, please. Dr. Chaos beat Ninja Eevee.

Also, since Hudsonn agreed, I will accept fthe first battle request from either Klinklang_1024, Norns, or Shade2000 that I get so we can finish this.

Again, I can battle on all formats... PO2, Showdown, B/W wifi, and B/W2 wifi.

If in a rare occurance one of those people want to go and battle Gen. 4, I can also do Shoddy, NetBattle, or D/P/Plt/HG/SS wifi.

Pretty much, however you want you *** kicked, I'll give it to you. ^_^

I'm back today, but I probably won't be able to battle until tomorrow. Sorry.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Was PM'd by Klinklang_1024 today and he said he could battle. This was at 1:09pm according to the time stamp on the PM.

I returned the PM, and told him I just got off of work. This was about an hour and a half ago................

Still no word from Klinklang since his las PM.

Sorry for not battling, I'll see if I can find time tomorrow but I'm not sure

Deadline is today. You have until the time of that the opening post was made to get your battles done.

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    Sorry for not battling, I'll see if I can find time tomorrow but I'm not sure
    I assume by you not pm/vming me you are forfeiting your guys chance to win. Didnt really want to win our first war like this but ohwell.

PO/PS Username: LilPrinnyDood

Credit goes to Shadow for the banner

My opponent gave very little effort in trying to battle me. I was here daily.

Okay I can battle soon, anyone who hasn't battled who is online, I'm going to try Showdown on my mum's Mac, so I need to transfer my team. Anyone online will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Norns View Post
    Okay I can battle soon, anyone who hasn't battled who is online, I'm going to try Showdown on my mum's Mac, so I need to transfer my team. Anyone online will do.
    Contact me tomorrow anytime after 2pm, US Central time, and we can go. I only just got online, or I would have responded sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by jeyre80 View Post
    Contact me tomorrow anytime after 2pm, US Central time, and we can go. I only just got online, or I would have responded sooner.
    Wasn't the deadline today?
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Yes. The Deadline was yesterday as of now my time. The score is currently 2-0 with 7DS having two wins. Adding to that, TUM and Jeyre have both appeared to make more of an effort to find opponents than the members of the other team that haven't battled yet.

Taking all into account, it onlý seems fair to give the win to 7DS. With the 2 winning battles being reason enough alone. I personally don't wanna extend this, having already done a 2 day extension at the start.

I trust all this is okay with everybody?

Not a problem by me. I've done my battle, I lost, can't do anything else. Since the deadline was yesterday and 7DS was winning, then 7DS won. Seems fair and clear to me.

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Battle Spot Season 7 - Special: W10 L6 - Rating 1577
    Battle Spot Season 7 - Doubles: W3 L1

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W61 L27

Let's give an extension until Sunday. There were some people (not sure if any THT members were involved) that unexpectedly went through horrific weather and mass power outages in the NY/NJ areas.

I think we should givve this one extension until Sunday, just to be fair.

I agree. Also Shade was away in Ireland until yesterday, so she couldn't use serebii or a computer. I can battle tonight, I'll VM you when I'm ready. Sorry for not "being bothered" to battle, I was away for a few days so couldn't battle, and my dad has blocked Serebii from the family computer, so I couldn't contact my matchup when I was ready. I have my phone now and I will use it to tell Jeyre when I'm ready.

I'ma let you finish I just wanna say that THT is one of the best clans ever.

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

Quote Originally Posted by jeyre80 View Post
    Let's give an extension until Sunday. There were some people (not sure if any THT members were involved) that unexpectedly went through horrific weather and mass power outages in the NY/NJ areas.

I think we should givve this one extension until Sunday, just to be fair.
    Fair enough, I do think we should account for the hurricane weather.

I contacted Jeyre when he said he'd be on, but he hasn't replied. I was ready, but not now. I'll try again tomorrow at the same time

Jeyre I live in WV and had a power outage for a few days so yeah.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast