Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: December Plot

Default December Plot

Just picked up the latest issue of Ichiban, which explains a bit on the starters. Sorry that I have to be a bit brief in point form though coz this isn't my usual computer.

- Juniper and Fennel join the scene (as Juniper made contact with her father Cedric, and they were supposed to meet up)
    - turns out that there are 2 sets of starters, one from the young Juniper's lab (the ones that are given to Black, Cheren and Bianca). The other set was supposed to be given out by Cedric in his lab (not sure where), but one year ago, N broke into the lab and 'liberated' the three. End result: Tepig ran away (maybe it was Gigi?), Snivy followed N (which most likely is Amanda), and Oshawott stayed behind, which Cedric raised himself to be the Samurott we see in the last chapter
    - The three fully evolved starters defeat Zorua and Gigi
    - N accuses Cedric and Juniper that the Pokemon League and the Pokemon Lab are the roots of Pokemon's suffering
    - N actually had Zorua spy on Juniper the day she gave out the starters, and called her 'distributing' the starters an act of irresponsibility, treating them as items
    - N revives his team with Revives, Black tries to stop him, but his team somehow got 'talked down' by N. N says they know they can't defeat him, and Black forcing them to fight nevertheless is irresponsible. Hearing that, Black's Pokemon indeed become hesitant to fight
    - Black tries to use Musha to clear his head. But to his shock, Musha refuses to eat his dreams this time
    - N explains that it's because Black's dreams are no longer appealing to Musha. His dreams' taste has 'changed'
    - to Black's horror, Musha leaves. N explains that the only thing that kept Black and Musha together all these years is a 'give and take' relationship. Musha feeds on Black's dreams and Black using it as a team member. Now that Black has nothing to offer to Musha, it will leave
    - Black collapses (much like how White fell when Gigi betrayed her)
    - N departs on Zekrom
    - at the end of the chapter, N hears Zekrom's voice, wanting Black to come standing before it again some day, together with Reshiram
    - at the very end of the chapter, it is said that one week has passed, and it is finally the day for the Pokemon League

A very intense chapter. So Musha is the traitor now? It didn't leave with N though, just floated away. And that means Amanda and the Samurott originated from the same starter batch, possibly Gigi too.

Coronis~

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

oh shi...o.O....poor black.

I wonder if that means he gets a new team member instead of musha...
    reshiram would fit in it's place? :/

thanks though.
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

I'm more curious about the starters, that is, is there going to be a third set for the B2W2 saga or will Hugh have Bianca's Oshawott, Cedric's Samurott or will there be a third starter set. What's more, will Black fight the E4 now or later. He still needs the 8th badge, maybe Iris will interfere here? The saga is becoming more and more interesting;-)

Wasn't expecting a second set of starters but it's cool that Kusaka found a way to still give a starter to White (because this would've been the first time that a dex owner didn't get a starter handed by a proffesor). Well there's Yellow but she's the only fourth dex owner of a region..so no starter for her at all.

This chapter is getting better and better. I wonder how many rounds are left? Will BW2 be just as long?
    Last edited by Beat!; 19th October 2012 at 5:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronis View Post
    Just picked up the latest issue of Ichiban, which explains a bit on the starters. Sorry that I have to be a bit brief in point form though coz this isn't my usual computer.

- Juniper and Fennel join the scene (as Juniper made contact with her father Cedric, and they were supposed to meet up)
    - turns out that there are 2 sets of starters, one from the young Juniper's lab (the ones that are given to Black, Cheren and Bianca). The other set was supposed to be given out by Cedric in his lab (not sure where), but one year ago, N broke into the lab and 'liberated' the three. End result: Tepig ran away (maybe it was Gigi?), Snivy followed N (which most likely is Amanda), and Oshawott stayed behind, which Cedric raised himself to be the Samurott we see in the last chapter
    - The three fully evolved starters defeat Zorua and Gigi
    - N accuses Cedric and Juniper that the Pokemon League and the Pokemon Lab are the roots of Pokemon's suffering
    - N actually had Zorua spy on Juniper the day she gave out the starters, and called her 'distributing' the starters an act of irresponsibility, treating them as items
    - N revives his team with Revives, Black tries to stop him, but his team somehow got 'talked down' by N. N says they know they can't defeat him, and Black forcing them to fight nevertheless is irresponsible. Hearing that, Black's Pokemon indeed become hesitant to fight
    - Black tries to use Musha to clear his head. But to his shock, Musha refuses to eat his dreams this time
    - N explains that it's because Black's dreams are no longer appealing to Musha. His dreams' taste has 'changed'
    - to Black's horror, Musha leaves. N explains that the only thing that kept Black and Musha together all these years is a 'give and take' relationship. Musha feeds on Black's dreams and Black using it as a team member. Now that Black has nothing to offer to Musha, it will leave
    - Black collapses (much like how White fell when Gigi betrayed her)
    - N departs on Zekrom
    - at the end of the chapter, N hears Zekrom's voice, wanting Black to come standing before it again some day, together with Reshiram
    - at the very end of the chapter, it is said that one week has passed, and it is finally the day for the Pokemon League

A very intense chapter. So Musha is the traitor now? It didn't leave with N though, just floated away. And that means Amanda and the Samurott originated from the same starter batch, possibly Gigi too.

Coronis~
    Thank you so much for the summary Coronis! Things are becoming very epic. Musha leaving was a complete shock. I wonder if he'll come back again. I guess it's White's time to cheer Black up.
    I think Bubu-chan is the Tepig from Cedric's lap. Its the only Tepig next to Buoh that made an appearance.
    N just became a bigger *** for me, telling Black's pokemon that they can't beat him. Geez talk about overconfident and a giant ego. I hope Reshiram appears soon and kicks N's *** to oblivion.

Well, this was unexpected. I fully expected the Samurott to be a major ***-pull, but I'm pleasently surprised to see that it's not the case.

This is an interesting development with Black and having his Pokemon hesitant to fight. Also, not having Musha to clear his head is going to leave "Mr. Super-OCD Black" in a bit of a bind.

This is shaping up to be a great story arc. I just hope that it's not going to let me down in the long run.
    HeLlO. You'Re tOo slOw. yOu cAn'T ruN. FOuNd YOu! I AM GOD.

So everyone that said there will be two sets of starters was correct. Guess Cheren's Snivy wasn't Amanda after all. The Tepig that ran away probably was Gigi. Lastly, Hugh is most likley going to get Samurott, cause Bianca lover her Oshawott and will never give it up.

Quote Originally Posted by iml908 View Post
    So everyone that said there will be two sets of starters was correct. Guess Cheren's Snivy wasn't Amanda after all. The Tepig that ran away probably was Gigi. Lastly, Hugh is most likley going to get Samurott, cause Bianca lover her Oshawott and will never give it up.
    I actually think Hue will get a third one. The only main character that already started his story with a fully-evolved starter was Emerald, and given that BW2 will probably be a long/average chapter, it would be better to start with a Pokémon that can still evolve.
    Given that Buoh and Bu-chan have opposite genders, I believe the same goes for the other two pairs, and thus, it's most likely that Kyōhei, Mei (assuming they exist), and Hue will get a third set, composed of the children of the first two sets. Either that, or go the Yellow route with Hue borrowing Bel's Mijumaru (Oshawott).

One thing I wonder, why did Amanda follow White? Did she feel Bu-chan's scent in her or something?
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

So, does this mean everyone will start directing their hate towards Musha now?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Not if I have anything to say about it...

This makes me dislike Pokespe!N more now.

*Still hopes that Musha evolves soon*
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Poor Black, Musha leaves him behind. How can he clear his head now?

The last few chapters have been the worst for Black. He loses his choldhood friend, loses control f a legendery that would have helped him in the battle, and most importantly, he can now no linger complete his life goal of being a Champion without an 8th badge.
    ...Wait...Did they ever find the Gym leaders that went missing?

I hope not, people should not be hating either Gigi or Musha. They should hate N. Their lives were perfect with their previous owners, and now Gigi will not be a star with N, and Musha will not have any dreams to eat except for N's.

That traitorous pink dream-eating motherfu- I'm kidding

Poor Black, Musha leaves him behind. How can he clear his head now?
    Cognitive Behavior Therapy? Okay, I'm done with the OCD jokes.

Their lives were perfect with their previous owners, and now Gigi will not be a star with N, and Musha will not have any dreams to eat except for N's.
    That's great, except that Gigi wanted to battle and that's why she left White. Even without N's interference, she was still going to be unhappy living the star life. That is, if I'm remembering that chapter correctly (it's been a long while since I read any of BW).

The last few chapters have been the worst for Black. He loses his choldhood friend, loses control f a legendery that would have helped him in the battle, and most importantly, he can now no linger complete his life goal of being a Champion without an 8th badge.
    As sadistic as it sounds, I like how they're doing this to Black. It allows for his character to develop away from the whole "I'M GOING TO BE CHAMPION OF THE LEAGUE!" attitude and gives him room to grow up. In fact, taking away Musha would allow Black to learn how to clear his mind and concentrate on the bigger picture in the world around him.

Plus, having Musha leave gives him some more common ground with White, and that's not a bad thing at all.
    HeLlO. You'Re tOo slOw. yOu cAn'T ruN. FOuNd YOu! I AM GOD.

Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    That traitorous pink dream-eating motherfu- I'm kidding

Cognitive Behavior Therapy? Okay, I'm done with the OCD jokes.

That's great, except that Gigi wanted to battle and that's why she left White. Even without N's interference, she was still going to be unhappy living the star life. That is, if I'm remembering that chapter correctly (it's been a long while since I read any of BW).

As sadistic as it sounds, I like how they're doing this to Black. It allows for his character to develop away from the whole "I'M GOING TO BE CHAMPION OF THE LEAGUE!" attitude and gives him room to grow up. In fact, taking away Musha would allow Black to learn how to clear his mind and concentrate on the bigger picture in the world around him.

Plus, having Musha leave gives him some more common ground with White, and that's not a bad thing at all.
    I agree with everything and everything you said on the last part Ohohohoho!

There're too unbelievable thing in this chapter. The plot makes me so excited simultaneously makes too many question in my mind.

Oh look, another Pokemon betrays its trainer. I'm really bummed that it happened to Black, though. I thought he was really close to his Pokemon, so this makes me wonder if his other Pokemon might also leave him if they don't see the benefits of being on his team. I hope Musha's betrayal doesn't send Black's other Pokemon the wrong message. :x

Thanks for the update Coronis the chapter sounds really good. Musha pulling a Gigi/Bubu-chan was surprising though. This will lead to Black development though for sure. If Black is all freaked out that means it will be up to White to save the day and defeat N. I can't wait to see N get beat. To see the look of defeat on his creepy face. But the story sounds like it's getting even better.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

I wasn't expecting this, but I like it. Very clever Kusaka.

N's power to talk to Pokemon is very impressive due to how effective it is.

Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    Given that Buoh and Bu-chan have opposite genders, I believe the same goes for the other two pairs, and thus, it's most likely that Kyōhei, Mei (assuming they exist), and Hue will get a third set, composed of the children of the first two sets. Either that, or go the Yellow route with Hue borrowing Bel's Mijumaru (Oshawott).
    That would be a good way of doing it. Though I wonder whether or not we will have a Special! Kyōhei and Mei...

I won't be!

Quote Originally Posted by Flintoff Cypress View Post
    In fact, taking away Musha would allow Black to learn how to clear his mind and concentrate on the bigger picture in the world around him.
    Yeah, I think taking Musha away is a great idea for that very reason. And I'm sure that's exactly why Kusaka did it.
    Last edited by 1dbad; 20th October 2012 at 2:37 AM.
    "But sometimes I have to ask myself this question. It's true that to us his imaginings are nothing but the inventions of a busy mind. But to him, there simply is no other reality. Furthermore he is happy there.

So why, I ask myself, why in the name of healing him must we drag him painfully into the world of our own reality?"

~Doctor's memo, from Silent Hill 2

Black is the only main character in a Pokemon series with a Munna, and what does it do? Leave him. He could've at least gone with another trainer, even N or something would've been fine so we'd at least see him, but nooo he had to leave for parts unknown. Before evolving too.

I'm obviously very disappointed in this development.

I'm not changing my profile picture, though. xD
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 20th October 2012 at 4:04 AM.
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Wow, very intense. I thought after what Musha and Black went through they would be best pals. I guess not.

Very interested in reading this. I would love to see how Black deals with all of this.

In my opinion Musha with Black nine years, it should not remain only the relationship of eat-dream

It is bound to return, perhaps like Ruby's Mimi or something......

And I think the next round is likely to White comfort Black and cheer him up, like last time.

Yay, pics.

I wonder if Black managed to get the 8th Badge or not. Black and his Pokémon don't seem to be in good condition, so I doubt he did. You can't fight if there's no trust between the trainer and his Pokémon. But I certainly hope he will still be able to participate in the League, because otherwise everything he has been doing the past 9 months would go down the drain. That would be really sad.

How do I get a feeling that Black faints almost as frequently as Ruby does? Which got me thinking about Mimi. I'm sure Musha will eventually be back and it will be epic.

But I'm not sure what I should be thinking about Musha right now. I never saw Gigi as a huge traitor, but I have a different feeling about this. Say what you want, Lolipiece, but I don't like Musha the way I liked him before. The chapter kind of tells that Musha was never interested in anything else than eating Black's dreams, even though they have been together for nearly 10 years. We all know that was the reason he originally came with Black, but it looked like Musha was happy just by being together with him and they had a real bond. To have thought that all these years Musha just used Black as a never-ending supply of dreams that can be ditched after it starts to taste bad... It makes me mad. Really really mad. And it seems that Kusaka was planning this all along. Whenever there was a "tastier" dream Musha always wanted to get it. It seemed like it was comic relief, but it doesn't look so funny to me anymore. We were shown that nothing makes Musha happier than eating a good dream. Remember the Dreamyard? Musha actually wandered off on his own, refusing to listen to what Black says. When the Plasma grunts found him, he only started struggling free with all his strength when Black's dream grew so overwhelming again. I remember though, that in the Mistralton Cave chapters Black had a nightmare and Musha was eating it to help him. What was that then?

This might have happened in the end anyway, without N's "help". If Black won the league, he would have nothing to dream of, and Musha might leave anyway. Now, Musha needs to think this over and maybe evolve. Maybe he will realize that there's more to the world than eating dreams and will come back to Black. Black also needs to learn how to think on his own and not rely on Musha's powers all the time. I hope they will end up back together, because they were wonderful. Even though Black caught Musha and Brav almost at the same time, I still see Musha as his first Pokémon.
    Last edited by ReiZerou; 20th October 2012 at 1:44 PM.

Spoiler:- img:

Found some more pics!

Top is Papa Juniper, bottom is the Daughter Juniper.

Holy crap!!

I hate how N is totally screwing over Black and pretty much every other character in the BW chapter.
    Now, unlike White, he's got Black's entire team turned into traitors..

And what's even worse! He picked the douchiest time to do it: A week before the Pokemon League..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast