Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: December Plot

They didn't "betray" Black. N just messed with their minds. Whole different idea there..
    Besides, Musha leaving means that Black will start to think on his own.

Maybe Black will catch that one Zorua to replace Musha unless that's the one that N has.

I kind of want Black or White to have an Emolga so that every Pika clone is owned by someone. It will most likley be Black because White kind of already has a full team, but I think it may fit White more.

...it's different, it's unusual.
    It's not everyday that in a shounen teh main star get his/her world completely crumbled in the climax. That's genius!
    No offense, I don't hate Black or something, I'm indifferent to him. But one thing I do hate is armor plotted protagonists for cheap reasons. And this twist means just one thing: character development!
    It's not for nothing, but Black depended too much of Musha to think decently. And we now learned their bond was nothing but a lie.
    He needed this, otherwise wouldn't never mature. Look at White, she suffered a betrayal as well and how much she changed for the best! Now the same will happen to Black.

I think this was just great. If Black and the others would defeat N and nothing else would be plain. Now it turned into a bitter victory.

I don't think this N is thaaaaaaaaaat bad as everyone paints. Alright, he's annoying and stuff but he's just innocent.
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

so only munna left Black?

Yep, only Munna. But he'll come back ala Mimi..most likely.
    If Black is participating in the league then they better get a move on making him get his groove back on.

I can't believe no one has thought of this yet...maybe Munna will go to BIANCA? Since she had a Munna in the games and it sorta fits her better? (imo)

Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    I can't believe no one has thought of this yet...maybe Munna will go to BIANCA? Since she had a Munna in the games and it sorta fits her better? (imo)
    Yeah...no.

There's a number of reasons why this won't happen. At all.

1) Musha (has everyone forgotten his name?) is Black's Pokemon. Relationship or not, it makes no sense for him to switch sides. Especially when Bianca wouldn't be able to feed him.

2) What would Musha going to Bianca serve? She's not a main character, so her getting a Pokedex holder's Pokemon would make no sense.

3) This is not the games. Whatever Pokemon Bianca has in there does not apply here. Last time I checked, in Pokespe, Bianca had a Litwick taken from her. Not a Munna. If Kusaka wanted to give her a Munna to match the games, he would've done so back when it happened.

Spoiler:- Moo.:
    Last edited by lolipiece; 25th October 2012 at 3:07 AM.

Munna fits Black perfectly fine IMO. Musharna would fit even better, especially if Yamamoto decides to draw it with the eyes open, and not sleeping in a fetal position like all the other official artwork...

Also, in the games, Bianca's Munna is female. Musha is male. (In case the cuteness, pink color, purple floral pattern, and long eyelashes threw ya off. xD) If they wanted her to have a Munna to match the games, they'd give her a female one. Ergo, it ain't going to her.
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 21st October 2012 at 1:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiZerou View Post
    Yay, pics.

I wonder if Black managed to get the 8th Badge or not. Black and his Pokémon don't seem to be in good condition, so I doubt he did. You can't fight if there's no trust between the trainer and his Pokémon. But I certainly hope he will still be able to participate in the League, because otherwise everything he has been doing the past 9 months would go down the drain. That would be really sad.

How do I get a feeling that Black faints almost as frequently as Ruby does? Which got me thinking about Mimi. I'm sure Musha will eventually be back and it will be epic.

But I'm not sure what I should be thinking about Musha right now. I never saw Gigi as a huge traitor, but I have a different feeling about this. Say what you want, Lolipiece, but I don't like Musha the way I liked him before. The chapter kind of tells that Musha was never interested in anything else than eating Black's dreams, even though they have been together for nearly 10 years. We all know that was the reason he originally came with Black, but it looked like Musha was happy just by being together with him and they had a real bond. To have thought that all these years Musha just used Black as a never-ending supply of dreams that can be ditched after it starts to taste bad... It makes me mad. Really really mad. And it seems that Kusaka was planning this all along. Whenever there was a "tastier" dream Musha always wanted to get it. It seemed like it was comic relief, but it doesn't look so funny to me anymore. We were shown that nothing makes Musha happier than eating a good dream. Remember the Dreamyard? Musha actually wandered off on his own, refusing to listen to what Black says. When the Plasma grunts found him, he only started struggling free with all his strength when Black's dream grew so overwhelming again. I remember though, that in the Mistralton Cave chapters Black had a nightmare and Musha was eating it to help him. What was that then?

This might have happened in the end anyway, without N's "help". If Black won the league, he would have nothing to dream of, and Musha might leave anyway. Now, Musha needs to think this over and maybe evolve. Maybe he will realize that there's more to the world than eating dreams and will come back to Black. Black also needs to learn how to think on his own and not rely on Musha's powers all the time. I hope they will end up back together, because they were wonderful. Even though Black caught Musha and Brav almost at the same time, I still see Musha as his first Pokémon.
    I completely agree. Black really needs some character development and now that Musha's gone maybe he won't be that obsessed over his dream anymore and thanks for the pics, in the last panel of the second picture N looks kinda weird, as if he's had a very bad dream or just got into a depression state.

I was thinking maybe Black will end up in the dream world just before the Pokemon league. That would be nice if that happened.

It will be interesting to see where Black goes from here. If he's still suffering the effects of the N trolling then no Pokemon league win for you, Black ole buddy. He'll have to try again next year at a different league in a different region, getting different Pokemon and then forgetting everything he's learned in the previous region and start off as a rookie again and thus the cycle of winning a league rears it's ugly head XD

But I'm sure White will be there for him. In fact I hope she plays a big part in getting him back on his feet. Maybe she'll even try to let him borrow her own Pokemon, despite that they are probably levels way weaker then his, who cares right? It is the thought that counts.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    It will be interesting to see where Black goes from here. If he's still suffering the effects of the N trolling then no Pokemon league win for you, Black ole buddy. He'll have to try again next year at a different league in a different region, getting different Pokemon and then forgetting everything he's learned in the previous region and start off as a rookie again and thus the cycle of winning a league rears it's ugly head XD
    Or maybe he'll end up like poor old Hiker Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post

But I'm sure White will be there for him. In fact I hope she plays a big part in getting him back on his feet. Maybe she'll even try to let him borrow her own Pokemon, despite that they are probably levels way weaker then his, who cares right? It is the thought that counts.
    But we all know the champion of BW2 is Iris......

This means that Black might give up as the champion, and select another more important things (well......)

And White may target Pokéstar Studios in BW2.

Oh yeah, I forgot Iris champion thing. Still I don't think that has to hinder Black if they don't want it to. It depends on what happens between BW2 and BW. Black could win the league and then move on to something else and give up the champion title.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

What's better than being the Champ of the Unova region? Being the champ at the PWT, of course!
    Black will probably forego the regional championship in order to battle in the national championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronis View Post
    Just picked up the latest issue of Ichiban, which explains a bit on the starters. Sorry that I have to be a bit brief in point form though coz this isn't my usual computer.

- Juniper and Fennel join the scene (as Juniper made contact with her father Cedric, and they were supposed to meet up)
    - turns out that there are 2 sets of starters, one from the young Juniper's lab (the ones that are given to Black, Cheren and Bianca). The other set was supposed to be given out by Cedric in his lab (not sure where), but one year ago, N broke into the lab and 'liberated' the three. End result: Tepig ran away (maybe it was Gigi?), Snivy followed N (which most likely is Amanda), and Oshawott stayed behind, which Cedric raised himself to be the Samurott we see in the last chapter
    - The three fully evolved starters defeat Zorua and Gigi
    - N accuses Cedric and Juniper that the Pokemon League and the Pokemon Lab are the roots of Pokemon's suffering
    - N actually had Zorua spy on Juniper the day she gave out the starters, and called her 'distributing' the starters an act of irresponsibility, treating them as items
    - N revives his team with Revives, Black tries to stop him, but his team somehow got 'talked down' by N. N says they know they can't defeat him, and Black forcing them to fight nevertheless is irresponsible. Hearing that, Black's Pokemon indeed become hesitant to fight
    - Black tries to use Musha to clear his head. But to his shock, Musha refuses to eat his dreams this time
    - N explains that it's because Black's dreams are no longer appealing to Musha. His dreams' taste has 'changed'
    - to Black's horror, Musha leaves. N explains that the only thing that kept Black and Musha together all these years is a 'give and take' relationship. Musha feeds on Black's dreams and Black using it as a team member. Now that Black has nothing to offer to Musha, it will leave
    - Black collapses (much like how White fell when Gigi betrayed her)
    - N departs on Zekrom
    - at the end of the chapter, N hears Zekrom's voice, wanting Black to come standing before it again some day, together with Reshiram
    - at the very end of the chapter, it is said that one week has passed, and it is finally the day for the Pokemon League

A very intense chapter. So Musha is the traitor now? It didn't leave with N though, just floated away. And that means Amanda and the Samurott originated from the same starter batch, possibly Gigi too.

Coronis~

please can you provide a link I really want to see the actual scans
    Musha betraying Black sounds dramatic !!
    And that day the entire Pokémon community exploded with rage...

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Yeah...no.

There's a number of reasons why this won't happen. At all.

1) Musha (has everyone forgotten his name?) is Black's Pokemon. Relationship or not, it makes no sense for him to switch sides. Especially when Bianca wouldn't be able to feed him.

2) What would Musha going to Bianca serve? She's not a main character, so her getting a Pokedex holder's Pokemon would make no sense.

3) This is not the games. Whatever Pokemon Bianca has in there does not apply here. Last time I checked, in Pokespe, Bianca had a Litwick taken from her. Not a Munna. If Kusaka wanted to give her a Munna to match the games, he would've done so back when it happened.

Spoiler:- Moo.:
    Okay rebuttal time.

1. Of course a Pokemon can switch sides. White's Tepig? And even in this case it's not switching sides. Bianca is on the good side last time I checked. Musha's only motive for leaving Black is because he doesn't have good dreams to eat anymore, nothing personal much. Musha would probably go to someone who has good dreams that he can eat. Which brings me to my next point.

2. Bianca is a mess. She can't do anything right and right now she is trying to serve as a professor's assistant (and you have to be pretty darn smart to be an intern, especially at her age). Bianca makes mistakes after mistakes and at times she is just full of stress and desperation that she can't clear her mind. That's when Musha comes in to eat her dreams and clear her mind. In that scenario, Musha would fit Bianca perfectly. Even if Bianca is not a main character, she still serves a (somewhat) crucial role and she is most likely going to make further appearances. Even if it's just a few scenes, Musha floating by her and doing its job is enough to show to the audience.

3. There were several instances where a character's Pokemon in the games affected his party in the manga. Red and Blue's party in the GSC chapter mirrored their game counterpart's teams. Bianca has a Chandelure in the games, which gave her Litwick in the manga. Cheren has an Unfezant in the games, so he has a Tranquill right now. Hugh has a Flygon, Unfezant and Eelektross in the games which mirrors his Trapinch, Pidove and Tynamo in the manga. And maybe Kusaka didn't have her own a Munna at that time because he was waiting for the right time for Bianca to own a Munna? If Kusaka intends for Bianca to own a Munna at some point, then it probably would be Musha. Unless Black and Musha were never meant to be, I don't see how Musha's betrayal could contribute to the overall plot. In Ruby and Mimi's case, Ruby had to be taught a lesson at the time. There are not any lessons to be learned in Black's case here (except maybe arrogance but then again Red was just as "arrogant" as Black is) and it doesn't look like Black will be able to concoct any dreams for Musha to eat in the future so I don't see it coming back to him. If he does, then what was the point of the betrayal anyway. White's Tepig probably will never come back to her so Musha will probably find a new trainer who has good dreams. If that does happen, then the most likely candidate would be Bianca, the way I see it.

EDIT: Okay and one more thing I noticed about Musha. If the only point that convinces him to leave his trainer is because he doesn't have good food for him anymore, then he's probably not very bright. I mean, looking at previous instances, Mimi left its trainer because he insulted her and White's Tepig (dammit I can't remember her nickname) left her trainer because she saw someone else who could bring out her full potential. Musha...cuz it's trainer doesn't have yummy food for it anymore? Yes, I have to come to the conclusion that he's an airhead. Bianca's an airhead. Perfect match.
    Last edited by Macromind101; 29th October 2012 at 3:32 AM.

2. Bianca is a mess. She can't do anything right and right now she is trying to serve as a professor's assistant (and you have to be pretty darn smart to be an intern, especially at her age). Bianca makes mistakes after mistakes and at times she is just full of stress and desperation that she can't clear her mind. That's when Musha comes in to eat her dreams and clear her mind. In that scenario, Musha would fit Bianca perfectly. Even if Bianca is not a main character, she still serves a (somewhat) crucial role and she is most likely going to make further appearances. Even if it's just a few scenes, Musha floating by her and doing its job is enough to show to the audience.
    You know, I actually considered her because of the fact she hasn't accomplished anything in her journey.

3. There were several instances where a character's Pokemon in the games affected his party in the manga. Red and Blue's party in the GSC chapter mirrored their game counterpart's teams. Bianca has a Chandelure in the games, which gave her Litwick in the manga. Cheren has an Unfezant in the games, so he has a Tranquill right now. Hugh has a Flygon, Unfezant and Eelektross in the games which mirrors his Trapinch, Pidove and Tynamo in the manga. And maybe Kusaka didn't have her own a Munna at that time because he was waiting for the right time for Bianca to own a Munna?
    Good point. Though Munna's case now could be a coincidence. Not saying it is, but it could.

If Kusaka intends for Bianca to own a Munna at some point, then it probably would be Musha. Unless Black and Musha were never meant to be, I don't see how Musha's betrayal could contribute to the overall plot. In Ruby and Mimi's case, Ruby had to be taught a lesson at the time. There are not any lessons to be learned in Black's case here
    False. He has to learn to think for himself without relying on Dream Eaters.

[...] and it doesn't look like Black will be able to concoct any dreams for Musha to eat in the future so I don't see it coming back to him. If he does, then what was the point of the betrayal anyway.
    The point would be so Black could learn to think for himself, regardless of whether Musha returns to him or not.

White's Tepig probably will never come back to her so Musha will probably find a new trainer who has good dreams. If that does happen, then the most likely candidate would be Bianca, the way I see it.
    You can't know for sure.

EDIT: Okay and one more thing I noticed about Musha. If the only point that convinces him to leave his trainer is because he doesn't have good food for him anymore, then he's probably not very bright. I mean, looking at previous instances, Mimi left its trainer because he insulted her and White's Tepig (dammit I can't remember her nickname) left her trainer because she saw someone else who could bring out her full potential. Musha...cuz it's trainer doesn't have yummy food for it anymore? Yes, I have to come to the conclusion that he's an airhead. Bianca's an airhead. Perfect match.
    First of all, Musha is A DREAM-EATING PARASITE, it's not like his motives are non-sensical or stupid.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    You know, I actually considered her because of the fact she hasn't accomplished anything in her journey.

Good point. Though Munna's case now could be a coincidence. Not saying it is, but it could.

False. He has to learn to think for himself without relying on Dream Eaters.

The point would be so Black could learn to think for himself, regardless of whether Musha returns to him or not.

You can't know for sure.

First of all, Musha is A DREAM-EATING PARASITE, it's not like his motives are non-sensical or stupid.
    Yes so when he learns the lesson, why would he still need Musha? I guess Black can utilize Musha from time to time but that would further prove Musha's point of leaving Black. And I still think Musha fits Bianca better. I can definitely imagine Bianca walking around in a lab coat and glasses with a tray of PokeBalls and a Munna floating by her (or Musharna, either works).

I think it's set in stone that Tepig belongs to N. White has a starter already. Her owning Serperior, Black owning Emboar and Hugh (or whoever the rival is gonna be) owning Samurott would complete Kusaka's cycle (Male Protagonist-Grass, Rival-Fire, Female Protagonist-Water; MP-Fire, R-Water, FP-Grass, MP-Water, R-Grass, FP-Fire; repeat). And N filling in the role of the non-main character rival with Cheren and Bianca makes sense. Although he wasn't a rival in the games (he should have been, though) him owning Tepig would complete the non-evolved Unova starters set with Cheren and Bianca. And besides, it looks like N and Tepig are getting along. Tepig seems to follow N's ideals (or was it truths) since she's battling for him and beating Pokemon that have much higher base stats than her.

The official website updated this month, and revealed several focus:

1. Red chapter to be confirmed......

2. I can not read details (if someone was able to understand, thanks......), but Fan will be launched the theme of the Mirage Pokemon (Mythical Pokemon) in the last two months of this year, and the background is a mysterious institute......

3. It seems that we will have a new ad in 11/20 and 11/22.

4. Yamamoto said that volume 43 will be launched early next year (it is likely in January) because the program is a bit rush......bad, but had to wait.

Then I found that there is a focus not mentioned in the plot of this month.

Juniper and her father has two sets of starters because they want to study combined move......
    Last edited by e9310103838; 31st October 2012 at 1:49 PM.

Originally posted by e931010383
    The official website updated this month, and revealed several focus:

2. I can not read details (if someone was able to understand, thanks......), but Fan will be launched the theme of the Mirage Pokemon (Mythical Pokemon) in the last two months of this year, and the background is a mysterious institute......

3. It seems that we will have a new ad in 11/20 and 11/22.

4. Yamamoto said that volume 43 will be launched early next year (it is likely in January) because the program is a bit rush......bad, but had to wait.

Then I found that there is a focus not mentioned in the plot of this month.

Juniper and her father has two sets of starters because they want to study combined move......
    1. YES! Be praised Kusaka! And Yamamoto! So there is going to be a Red Special Chapter? I wonder how that will fit?

2. Where are the details? I don't read much Japanese but someone will.

3. November 20 and 22. No rush.

4. So volume 43 will be launcher early next year in 2013. Who knew they're rushing since BW and BW2 are out. I hope Yamamoto and Kusaka don't hurt their heads or fingers.
    I am Red, Knights of the Pokemon Round Table. I have come afar to bring justice to all warriors and trainers with my valiant Pokemon and my weapon.

Yes so when he learns the lesson, why would he still need Musha? I guess Black can utilize Musha from time to time but that would further prove Musha's point of leaving Black. And I still think Musha fits Bianca better. I can definitely imagine Bianca walking around in a lab coat and glasses with a tray of PokeBalls and a Munna floating by her (or Musharna, either works).
    I din't say Musha would come back, I just said "regardless of whether Musha returns to him or not". I don't see much difference in Musha returning or not, because that's irrelevant to Black needing to learn the lesson.

I think it's set in stone that Tepig belongs to N. White has a starter already.
    Nothing prevents her from having more than one starter, there was just no reason for that before. Red has two if you count Pika, and he had all Kanto starters at the same time at some point in the GSC arc.

Her owning Serperior, Black owning Emboar and Hugh (or whoever the rival is gonna be) owning Samurott would complete Kusaka's cycle (Male Protagonist-Grass, Rival-Fire, Female Protagonist-Water; MP-Fire, R-Water, FP-Grass, MP-Water, R-Grass, FP-Fire; repeat).
    I doubt Hue will get the same Daikenki (Samurott) that we are seeing now, because that would mean he has a fully evolved Starter from the start. The only character to receive this treatment was Emerald, and we all know he was a special exception and a badly-written excuse to keep the name tradition. There'll probably be a thrid set of Starters for BW2. Buoh and Bubu-chan having opposite genders may imply that the same apllies to the others, and thus the third set would be their children. This would be the best choice if BW2 is, indeed, an average-length chapter, and if Kyōhei and Mei do exist there.

And N filling in the role of the non-main character rival with Cheren and Bianca makes sense. Although he wasn't a rival in the games (he should have been, though) him owning Tepig would complete the non-evolved Unova starters set with Cheren and Bianca. And besides, it looks like N and Tepig are getting along. Tepig seems to follow N's ideals (or was it truths) since she's battling for him and beating Pokemon that have much higher base stats than her.
    Well, White believes that Bubu-chan may want to return to show business one day. Plus, Bubu-chan only follwed N because she wanted to battle and White neglected her battle skills. Now that White has went through the Battle Subway, I doubt she would neglect any Pokémon's battle skills again, which gives some reason for her return.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    Links, please? I can't find this on the official page.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

Links, please? I can't find this on the official page.
    The official website 第3弾 that is .....

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    The official website 第3弾 that is .....
    You mean this? I still can't find it. Are you sure they say that? Could you give a link to the part where it says that?
    Last edited by G-SANtos; 31st October 2012 at 4:45 PM.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

You mean [urç=http://family.shogakukan.co.jp/kids/netkun/pokemon/official/story/comic/index.html]this[/url]? I still can't find it. Are you sure they say that? Could you give a link to the part where it says that?

http://family.shogakukan.co.jp/kids/...emon/official/

2222.jpg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast