Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Did an experience change your views towards a certain Pokemon?

I had never had any real feelings in either direction for Cradily until I got to experience a battle against one in the Battle Tower in Diamond. The battle was the most painful thing I have ever been through, and I was one turn away from losing it. This also makes it one of the best battles I have ever taken part of, as weird as it sounds. But since then, I have had a hate-love relationship towards Cradily. I always get terrified when I see my opponents send out one, but I can usually defeat them pretty easily anyways. Still, I'm always thinking back at that battle every time I see one. I have never used a Cradily myself but I plan to use it in one of my future teams, perhaps that will change my view of it in a complete different direction.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

After using it in my Ruby playthrough I gained lots of respect for Muk. Also, after using it in two seperate playthroughs, Fearow has become my favorite Flying type
    My FC is 1506 8504 1063

Pokemon Black team: The sixth spot is for whatever I feel like using at the time.

Looking for:

Pm me If you have any of these and I'll see if we can work something out.

My favorite Pokemon:

Shinies:

A man once told me I can't have my cake and eat it too. I then proceeded to eat not only my cake but his as well.

What if the stickers are the only things made in China?

I knew I should have saved that picture that I found...but anyways I came across a picture that made me not want to look at volcarona for a while...and I really liked that pokemon before I saw that picture too. But now I'm over it and I can look at it again

And I liked the lillipup evo line up to herdier but I didn't like how stoutland looked. Then I saw Burgundy's stoutland in the show and now I think that its really cute also
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/20fva8.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

When I was still playing through Pokemon Battle Revolution, I invited a friend over to battle me. I used a Groudon during our fight, and Earthquake was its most useful attack move in our double battle. The thing is, whenever I would use it, the in-game announcer would shout "Earthquake tears open the ground!" Soon, my friend started replying "No, I thought it put it back together!" whenever the game said it. This horrible pun was repeated every time I used Earthquake, drilling annoyance deeper and deeper into my skull. Now, whenever I use Earthquake in any Pokemon game, I hear "No, I thought it put it back together!" in my head. ( T - T )
    No Pokemon is perfect, and that is beautiful.

After reading the Pokemon Creepypasta Hypno's Lullaby,Hypno became my favorite Pokemon XD
    Tobi Loves His Hypno <3

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    I had never had any real feelings in either direction for Cradily until I got to experience a battle against one in the Battle Tower in Diamond. The battle was the most painful thing I have ever been through, and I was one turn away from losing it. This also makes it one of the best battles I have ever taken part of, as weird as it sounds. But since then, I have had a hate-love relationship towards Cradily. I always get terrified when I see my opponents send out one, but I can usually defeat them pretty easily anyways. Still, I'm always thinking back at that battle every time I see one. I have never used a Cradily myself but I plan to use it in one of my future teams, perhaps that will change my view of it in a complete different direction.
    I have a sandstorm team I use when I feel like battling competitively. It has saved my hide many times in tough battles.
    I used to think Cradily was a terrible Pokémon, but now I consider it to be one of the best.

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Hypno's lullaby...'nuff said
    OG Post: BearTown:

you sir made me laugh so hard. made my day

"...'And when the dirt hits the coffin, just go to sleep..."
    Hollywood Undead
    Credit to Jew Bagel

i used to love shedninja sooooo much and one day i was looking in my pokedex and came across the dex entry and i was freaked out... i never used it again although it has an awesome ability but 1 hp.

banner made by Lucina Archealis (I don't think I spelt that right OTL)
    ^U^ I LOVE Crona from soul eater!
    owner of the silver fan club
    VM me and such if you wanna play some SSBB! im always up for a challange!

I thought Krokorok was really cool until someone pointed out the inappropriate shape of its nose. I can't even look at a Krokorok anymore, and will never use on to this day.

First Playthrough: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

I didn't like Sceptile that much, but I started loving it when I saw the one Ash has.

Number of Genwunners = 100
    Number of people accused of being a Genwunner = 100 000 000 000 000 000
    Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
    I didn't like Sceptile that much, but I started loving it when I saw the one Ash has.
    The same happened with me, except it was with Roggenrola/Boldore instead of Sceptile.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

The same happened with me, except it was with Roggenrola/Boldore instead of Sceptile.

Ash did the same thing with Gliscor.

Number of people complaning about Genwunners = 100 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000

Quote Originally Posted by PocketMonstre View Post
    I thought Krokorok was really cool until someone pointed out the inappropriate shape of its nose. I can't even look at a Krokorok anymore, and will never use on to this day.
    I wonder what's your reaction when you see Krookodile.

>.>

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    I wonder what's your reaction when you see Krookodile.

>.>
    It doesn't butter me too much, because I see a crocs snout area.

I used to think Wartortle was cute but when I met my best friend who's OC is a Wartortle,it became one of my favorite Pokemon.

Plusle became my favorite Pokemon on accident. I was stuck on Colosseum, and Duking's Plusle ended up being the thing that got me unstuck. Then later, I caught one on my Emerald game, and it became my powerhouse. Plusle is my cute, fluffy, good luck charm. It also kicked butt in Heartgold.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    Plusle became my favorite Pokemon on accident. I was stuck on Colosseum, and Duking's Plusle ended up being the thing that got me unstuck. Then later, I caught one on my Emerald game, and it became my powerhouse. Plusle is my cute, fluffy, good luck charm. It also kicked butt in Heartgold.
    I just like plusle and minun in general just because of how cute they are. Wagging their little tushies to create electricity xD

Quote Originally Posted by BritishWeavile View Post
    I just like plusle and minun in general just because of how cute they are. Wagging their little tushies to create electricity xD
    That helped too. XD I just brushed them off as another cute Pokemon until they started constantly helping me. That makes them even more special to me because I actually grew attached to them instead of just loving them for their looks. Really, my top 3 all have a reason for being there beyond looks and strength.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.

I didn't really like Oshawott when it was first revealed; I didn't hate it or anything that extreme, I just thought it looked reductive. Too much like Piplup. Anyway, my opinion changed completely when I saw it in the anime. Now I'm an official Oshawott fan and I love it. It's the best Pokemon in the world to be quite honest.

I liked Piplup when it first came out. But once the anime started promoting that family line and shoving it everywhere I got tired of seeing its ugly mug.
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

After my friend's friend's mom got shot in the back I have always hated Sawk because I was going to karate with them when it happened, and it brings back bad memories.

-I didn't like Whimsicott until I trained one. Now I love them, have two who are EV trained (and even have a shiny. X3)

-I didn't care about Anorith much until I used on in Pokemon Conquest. Now I really want one in White 2. <3

-I didn't care for Serperior until I saw it in the anime. Now it's one of my favorite starters. :3
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Recently I played through leafgreen for the umpteenth time and I used a Persian in my main party. I always liked persians but this one was special. Its literally the most clutch pokemon I've ever had. Critical hits every other turn, Surviving moves that should of OHKO'd it, helping me beat the pokemon league, etc. I have a new found love for Persians in general

Swampert used to be one of my favorite Pokemon, but after I lost my Sapphire (which had a level 90 swampert...and I never put the effort to get my Pokemon past 70s) I really don't like the Pokemon anymore
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    Emerald Team:
    Diamond Team:
    Platinum Team:
    SoulSilver Team:
    HeartGold Team:
    Black Team:
    White2 Team:

I'm sure that many people want to buy tods womens shoes shoes, but someone may think they are expensive. But you can find many high quality tods mens shoes at very cheap price in online shops. Buying from online shops can save you a lot of money.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast