Thread: Emerald/ Dry battery RS RNG help please!

Default Emerald/ Dry battery RS RNG help please!

I am currently trying to get a shiny Groudon with my Pokemon Emerald, however hard i try i cannot hit my Brave shiny frame with my Brave Natu in slot one of my party (w/ Synchronize). The frame is about 8 minutes in, and I've tried about 20 time, but it never takes the Brave nature. Can method 1 Pokemon be Synchronized with? Or am I just bad at timing it?

On my Sapphire I am trying to manipulate SID/TID for an early shiny frame for a shiny Treecko. I am unsure how to use "Pandora's box" and how to do this in general...

Also can the grayed out natures be Synchronized over in gen III?

(not to picky about stats, just shininess)

I've read over the Smogon threads multiple times, and I'm using RNG reporter, as a side note.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Yes, Method 1 pokemon can be synchronized with. The timing is just very precise.. trust me, you need lots of patience because I RNG'd a shiny latios in emerald not too long ago. Remember, even if you're close to your time, your brave synchronizer will skip to the NEXT brave frame 50% of the time. This means it won't necessarily absolutely skip to your shiny frame. There are so many frames within the minute in terms of milliseconds that you'd have to be lucky with your timing to get close enough + having synchronize take effect. Another reason why it's probably taking forever is because it's 8 minutes in, and waiting that long for one try sounds a bit unbearable.

I am not sure if dry battery Sapphire RNG works yet because I have tried it and did not get any success in using it.

Also, grayed out natures are just neutral natures, so I am pretty sure they can be synchronized.

9.13.11 <3

Merging with the Help/questions thread in case someone has something else to add onto the above (because that's where questions/help requests belong).

Actually just closing as the thread is nearly a month old already, I'd imagine they already managed by now or otherwise can just ask more questions in the thread sticky.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

Other Fics
    Unfortunately Blue | Notice: Keep Out | Turnabout Assumptions | Song Parodies
    Snapshots

Check out this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut? Check the forums too!
    Current article:
    Pokémon Places - Mt. Pyre! Learn how to avoid getting mugged!
    Avatar is edited, cropped pic by minty-fivestar on DA (adding backgrounds FTW!), and fic banner by cieux.