Thread: Hello all - New guy in town!

Default Hello all - New guy in town!

Heya!

I'm new to Serebii.net and I wanted to say hi. I bought and I am playing White 2 and so far I got three badges and OCD caught all Pokémon I could find (70 ish Pokédex?).

I am going to hang around here, mostly for competitive discussion and questions. I have not played any Pokémon game since Crystal (GB C) and that was "only" non-competitive play. I am now looking to start playing at least semi-competitive and I will be needing help along the way to get myself started.

If you are a kind soul that would like to help a fellow Pokémon trainer, please do PM me and we can talk =)

Except for PKMN I'm also playing Minecraft, Borderlands 2, among other stuff.

See you all around!

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay and if you need help, never hesitate to ask!

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Welcome! Hey! Im a breeder, I could breed you some Pokemon...? For competitive use. Well enjoy your stay, I know you will. Need anything, pm me! Or send me a friend request, all up to you Have fun
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Thanks for the welcome, you all!

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    Welcome! Hey! Im a breeder, I could breed you some Pokemon...? For competitive use. Well enjoy your stay, I know you will. Need anything, pm me! Or send me a friend request, all up to you Have fun
    I'd love a helping hand to get off of my feet, so that would be appreciated.

I am reaching the point where I can breed in-game very soon. Do you have any tips on how to breed efficiently?

Does this sound good: Get a female first, then breed the ability and then work on the nature? That is pretty much what my research gave me.