Welcome to the Creamery Command League, or CCL for short. I'm the host of your journey through the arctic freezer that is this league. Here you will face some of the toughest members of Creamery Command, and every one of them will pose a challenge for you. Good luck on your journey.
1. Follow all SPPF rules.
2. PO (Pokemon Online) or PS (Pokemon Showdown) is mandatory for the League, although some battles are able to be completed over wifi at the leader's discrepancy.
3. No flaming, spamming or trolling.
4. Gym leaders and Elite Four will be using pokemon specific to their type in a 3:3 ratio.
5. Battles may be either Bo3 or Bo1 at the discretion of the Gym Leader. The Challenger will be awarded a Badge/Symbol for defeating a gym leader/Elite Four.
6. CounterTeaming (CTing) is strictly prohibited. If a Gym Leader/Elite Four has proof of CTing, the battle will be invalid.
7. Team revealing is also strictly prohibited, do not reveal any Pokemon or strategy after battling a Gym Leader or Elite Four Member.
8. Not following the rules will get you banned for a week. Do it 3 times and you will get permanently banned.
9. The Challenger must always save all battle logs, otherwise any battle will be invalid.
10. The Challenger can challenge the Gym Leaders in any order, but the Elite Four must be challenged in their respective order.
11. If you lose to a Gym Leader you must wait 48 hours of time before battling the same Gym.
12. If you lose to a member of the Elite Four, you must wait 72 hours of time before battling the same member of the Elite Four.
13. The League uses the smogon tiers, do not use any Pokemon that does not belong in OU.
14. Banned Pokemon, items, and unreleased DW abilities are prohibited.
15. Do not ask for battles in the Thread, use VMs/PMs or the Xat to challenge the Gym Leaders and Elite Four.
16. If a Gym Leader is inactive for a span greater than or equal to 2 weeks, and the league has not been informed of the reason for said absence BEFOREHAND, the gym leader will be replaced. No arguments.
17. You must defeat 8 Gym Leaders and 4 Elite Four to become a champion.
18. You must confirm your wins and losses.
I've lost my interest in Pokemon, so I will not be going here anymore, thanks for the great time;BLUES.ShowMeTheMankey,Psycho Cut,Prohawk,Magicmonkey,Jonah,Rhonder,Sparkbeat,an d everybody else, (if I forgot someone just pm me, I'll check it once or twice (: )