Thread: Hello~

Red face Hello~

Like many of the newbies here, I myself have been a long time reader (a few years, ~DP's release) and have failed to make a forum profile here. So why not?

As an intro, I will say that I am a competitive battler, though I have sadly lost my Pokemon Black version and my Gen 4 games' good Pokemon were all on it, so I sadly can't battle. However, I was known to use a possibly unorthodox team of Clefable, Shiftry, Ninetales, Arcanine, Honchkrow, and Azumarill.

My favourite Pokemon is Typhlosion, and my favourite Legendary is Suicune. My favourite types are Steel and Electric, since I'm a huge robot fan, if my siggy didn't give a slight tip to it!

I have a deviantART, and I like to do some sprite work, like the ones in my siggy.

I hope to get along with everyone and enjoy myself here! This community seems quite friendly, so I'm sure we'll all get along swimmingly~
    My delightful Fakemon sprites!

~I madeded all of the things here in this siggy~

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Thank you <3

Feel free to add me as a friend.
    Welcome to the world of Serebii!
    ~ My 3DS Friend Code is 3523 - 2969 - 5609 ~
    ~ PM me if you wanna add me ~

~ PLAYING PLATINUM AGAIN LIKE A BOSS!!! ~

Thanks a bunch ^^

First things first, awesome Fakemon. Do you have the infomation for them or are they just deisgns? Anyway, welcome to Serebii! Have a fun time here! (Crazied is the name by the way.)

Welcome! I'm new around the forum as well(just joined today XD ). I've just recently gotten back into Pokemon but I'm a huge fan.

Those are some awesome sprites! <3

Quote Originally Posted by keyboom View Post
    Welcome! I'm new around the forum as well(just joined today XD ). I've just recently gotten back into Pokemon but I'm a huge fan.

You're new too? Well welcome to Serebii, Key!

Welcome to Serebii, the awesomest forum site around ;] Enjoy your time around here~

Quote Originally Posted by CraziedCreator View Post
    First things first, awesome Fakemon. Do you have the infomation for them or are they just deisgns? Anyway, welcome to Serebii! Have a fun time here! (Crazied is the name by the way.)
    Well, they aren't truly Fakemon, but everyone mistakes them as Fakemon. The robot dragon is XD002, Steel/Flying with Volt Absorb, and can learn many beam-based moves, similar to how Genesect can. I don't really have stat-distribution organized, but I do have drawn art of it here http://fav.me/d5ie4l2.

The other one is Celestia, and while it's not really a Pokemon-like name, she's a counter to XD002. She's Psychic/Fire with Levitate. I have movesets for her and XD002, but I won't post them just yet, lol.

I have more sprites like those, but I couldn't stuff them in my signature. I'll just post them here.
    This is Aquaris, a 'third member of a trio' with XD and Celes. He'd be Water/Dragon with Water Absorb.
    This one here is Shadow, and he could work as a Fakemon too, minus his name. He'd be Steel/Electric with Volt Absorb/Lightningrod.
    And we got Frisk, who would have three formes (Attack is pictured).
    This one is Minyon, an underling of the guy after him. I picture him as Dark/Ghost.
    And finally, Nsanitee~ Definitely Dark/Ghost!

tl;dr- I have a lot of time on my hands xD

Quote Originally Posted by keyboom View Post

I joined just today too, so awesome!

And thank you~ I'm not big on recolouring, so I always do everything from scratch. It makes me feel good about myself to do them from scratch!

welcome to serebii!!! sounds like you have quite a good team there. i also have a deviantart, i mostly do crafts thought. by the way, your sprites are really cool

if you have any questions or just need someone to chat with, feel free to pm or vm me.
    this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the tail, and ending with a grin.
    - Lewis Carrol's Alice Adventures In Wonderland(the Cheshire Cat)

click my Pokemon/eggs please! http://new.gpxplus.net/user/Furret-Luver-Girl

(\\_/)
    (*u*) This is Bunny.
    (>< ) help him achieve world domination copy him to ur signature~