Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

One time I set my 360 on fire with a game still inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    One time I set my 360 on fire with a game still inside.
    For the sake of curiosity, what game was it?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Click the gif in my sig and find out.

I was wrong to write what disease she had , the doctors complained me, that was shame

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Bot "bored" with one of my teachers and gave up on a class I could've easily passed if I tried. Had to do it in summer school afterwards which was a waste of a month haha.

Star-Lord

My ex

(Ba-dum-tish)
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

I have a list of that.. but one day, I was late for school, and walked right into the classroom and sat down at the nearest desk, before I realized that my class use a different room on Fridays... had no idea what class I was in.

You expect me to remember one specific thing out of twenty-two years of dumbness? However, I'm going to go with "Starting to play Yu-Gi-Oh." Not that I dislike the game now, but holy god did I spend a lot of money on it and I no longer play it -- and on average, packs cost as much as those for the other games I play for 2/3 to half the product.

I'm damning it with strong praise, though -- that's a hell of a racket they've got.
    3DS FC: 3926-4256-2399
    Ingame name: Coatlicue

The usual links

Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    You expect me to remember one specific thing out of twenty-two years of dumbness? However, I'm going to go with "Starting to play Yu-Gi-Oh." Not that I dislike the game now, but holy god did I spend a lot of money on it and I no longer play it -- and on average, packs cost as much as those for the other games I play for 2/3 to half the product.
    I reference to this, mine would be getting into video games and anime in general. Feeding this habit is just too ****ing expensive.

It's for reasons like that that I'm so glad used shops exist (and Steam for PC gaming). It's a bit hit-and-miss, but it's a big help. I mean, I guess unless you're looking for the first Shantae or Super Metroid or something.

The usual links

I once blew on my ice cream, like you do on hot food...
    Oh, and on several occasions I've taken an umbrealla out into a windy, wet day only for it to get turned inside out and broken. Just once I wish the wind woudl catch my umbrella and carry me across the road mary poppins-style like it did ten years ago...

Also, in a similar vein, I think my cat takes after me; one evening, we were playing monopoly (me, mum and dad), and suddenly the cat (who was outside) just jumped up and body-planted into the window. That was brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Misteress
    Me: What's a mute swan?
    Friend: They're the ones you find at the Thames.
    Me: Why is it called a mute swan?
    Friend: Because they're mute, I guess.
    Me: What sound do they make?
    Friend: -___-;;
    Mute Swan's aren't actually mute. It's just the name. In similar fashion, frogs don't all go 'ribbet ribbet', but in fact have 'local' dialogues. the common sound associated with the frogs going ribbet is because they are the ones commonly found in hollywood and thus received a large amount of 'publicity'.
    ~QI teaches me a lot.
    Pokemon X Version 3DS Friend Code: 5086-1106-1225
    Friend Safari (X) - Poison - Toxicroak, Ariados, Serviper (it sucks I know)

Currently Require: Dex data for All event legends except Phione.

Oh, I remember a really dumb moment from my childhood. One time, I found over 200 old comics at a garage sale and together they were all worth 15 bucks. What was mostly there were a bunch of worthless comics from New Universe but there were the odd few comics in there. Along a French Jughead comic and some magazines reporting comic news was the issue of Spider-Man where Peter proposed to Mary Jane. I can't believe I let my mom toss all of those out without picking that one comic out! Oh well...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by Metagross8 View Post
    Mute Swan's aren't actually mute. It's just the name. In similar fashion, frogs don't all go 'ribbet ribbet', but in fact have 'local' dialogues. the common sound associated with the frogs going ribbet is because they are the ones commonly found in hollywood and thus received a large amount of 'publicity'.
    ~QI teaches me a lot.
    And I sure never heard a pig "oink" either.

{the rest, I haven't decided on yet or trained far enough.}

I has to do with a girl back in high school, and my failure to pursue a relationship with her. That's all I really want to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by ansem the wise View Post
    me and my friend went outside in the middle of a tornado warning to look for his mom.
    I wouldn't really say that was stupid (although I might say it was stupid for her to be outside during a tornado warning).
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenobitic View Post
    However, I'm going to go with "Starting to play Yu-Gi-Oh."
    I used the play the Dragonball Z & GT card game. I really liked playing, but now the game is dead and I've got all these cards I'll probably never use again.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by YinYang View Post
    Pull an all nighter and feel like heaven knows what the next day.
    that sounds right,i should have used those words. me and my cousin stayed up untile 7am

In school, some kids were messing around with a locker that someone forgot to lock. I went over to see what was going on and I got lunch detention. I was treated like a criminal in student intervention. And I'm a 98 average student, so it was a bit bewildering to me.
    I have claimed Alduin, the mighty dragon! He shall one day return to bring forth the end of time, and fulfill the prophecy of the world eater.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicPsycho View Post
    I has to do with a girl back in high school, and my failure to pursue a relationship with her. That's all I really want to say.
    I wouldn't really say that was stupid (although I might say it was stupid for her to be outside during a tornado warning).
    I used the play the Dragonball Z & GT card game. I really liked playing, but now the game is dead and I've got all these cards I'll probably never use again.

the thing was, that the sirens weren't on yet, but we got a notification on the tv. (she was walking the dog)
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I went swimming in the rain a few weekends ago.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by blackterminator3 View Post
    I went swimming in the rain a few weekends ago.
    i do that all the time
    only when there is lightning do i start to get nervous.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

That doesn't seem that stupid. In October, maybe. I'm assuming no lightning, though.

The usual links

In elementary all the kids were showing off and doing backflips off the swings.
    I was nervous but I wanted to try it. So I attempted to backflip off while mid-air on the swing.
    I landed face-down and nearly smashed my nose into my skull...

| my anime list | anime reviews blog | photobucket | soundcloud |
    | ask me anything...no really! | level my sylveon! |
    | latest anime review: .hack//Sign |
    | currently watching: .hack//Tasogare no Udewa Densetsu // 07-Ghost // 11eyes // 2x2=Shinobuden // Inuyasha |

Up until I was fourteen, I didn't know that all towns had zip codes.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Click the gif in my sig and find out.
    As someone with a ps3, I would say what you did was smart.
    The dumbest thing I d
    idtwas probably trying to do a back flip off my house and then failing in a blaze of stupidity.
    Last edited by TheReckless1; 27th October 2012 at 2:04 AM.

Name: Scorch
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    If you've played the the metal gear solid series you should get this.

probably this post
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    (come and play Team Fortress 2 with me!)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast