Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

ok, this made me and my friend look dumb *flashback*
    it was a few weeks before the release of DP, me and him were arguing wether space or time was more important. (i was time and he was space cuz i was getting pearl and he was getting diamond (we got a little mixed up XD))
    then another kid wals by and tell us that palkia is the space one and dialga is the time one.
    imediatly i am saying that space is better and he is saying that time is better. XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me or take a look at the information in my profile.

Do you want the list in chronological or alphabetical order...? (Awesome, i konw big words ) But seriously I've done some pretty dumb stuff in my time an i'm only 14. Arceus only knows what i'm gonna do later on. A few dumb things i've done are: Kick a tree stump instead of a football, Fall into a river with a dog, Dropped my keys down a drain and tried to jump a ditch and fallen in instead. I'm such a genius!!!
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

drag racing and hitting speeds of 120+ mph

B
    I like to breed to Pokemon (except IV breeding, i have no interest in it)*. If you have any requests please PM or email me and I will see what I can do to help you. I also have TONS of items.**

Email: pokemonmaster2385@gmail.com (please include "username" @ serebii forums in the heading)
    *I can breed all Pokemon in X&Y now.*
    **Items are in BW & B2W2 only**

Pokemon Y friend code: 3797 - 7081 - 3314
    Pokemon X friend code: 4296 - 4159 - 0229

est thing I ever did was actlike a Goth in highschool. I got in soooo much trouble, and I was acting bad on purpose sometimes.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

Top this. Go to college, and the day before class, severely mess up your leg. The semester after, get horribly sick the first week. Top it off with student loans, inconsistent class attendence, lack of homework, and various other BS, and you end up with a major epic fail and a few thousand bucks lost.

Needless to say, I won't be making the same set of mistakes again.
    Looking For:
    Diancie || Competitive IVs || Any competitively viable nature
    Venipede || Flawless || Ability: Speed Boost
    Fletchling || Flawless || Ability: Gale Wings
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

I later down on the floor at school and ran through the hallway and purposely almost hit someone, I got some laughs and they asked are you okay I said yeah, then one of ky friends went what the heck are you on :3

Badge: Wyvern Badge
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Top this. Go to college, and the day before class, severely mess up your leg. The semester after, get horribly sick the first week. Top it off with student loans, inconsistent class attendence, lack of homework, and various other BS, and you end up with a major epic fail and a few thousand bucks lost.

Needless to say, I won't be making the same set of mistakes again.
    ...Wow. O+O
    As for me, a 'friend' (airquotes on friend because after that day I severed all ties I had with her) of mine convinced me to walk to school with her, missing the bus. Because I was an immensely stupid child, I agreed to this. Later on, the school called my house saying I hadn't arrived at school. Eventually a policeman drove us both to school and I got in big fat trouble with both the school and my parents. My parents still haven't let me live this down, and this happened when I was in the 3rd grade.
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

I'm a no longer drinking alcoholic... I used to drink everclear. That's 95% ethanol. In other words it's more than twice as strong as normal hard liquor.

One night drunk I had the brilliant idea. I had an empty bottle of everclear sitting on the table and I just lit a cigarette. I said to myself "I bet it'll be cool if I hold the lighter over the top of the bottle and then residue/vapors whatever will make pretty blue flames dance around inside the empty bottle.

An hour later I was in the ER with 2nd degree burns all over my hand. It had to be wrapped up into a shape that would make it look like I'm making a gun with my hand for a week. Let me tell you, the vapors lit straight up out of that bottle like a rocket taking off. If I was sober I would have known that.

Well at least I was independant lmao. People were wondering how I was rolling a blunt ect. with only one hand.

Looking for: Lansat, Enigma, & Staraf Berries

Probably throwing big rocks at dogs ... don't ask me why

I know this is not too awful, but one time I kicked a rock and it killed my toenail. A new one grew in, though.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

I almost forgot to mention this one (one of my all-time worsts):
    When my twelve-year-old molars were coming in, a cavity started forming on the tooth while some of the gum tissue was still over it. The pain from the toothaches caused me to stay up one night, and I was so focused on going to a school event the next day (this is when I was still in public school). Luckily, there was nothing academic going on that day. I had severe dentophobia (look it up, it has nothing to do with Cilan ), so I did not get it looked at until April of this year (VERY stupid, I know). When I did get it looked at, it had a HUGE cavity that almost made it so the tooth had to be pulled. I will NEVER do that again.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)

Um I got in the wrong car after school once.

Quote Originally Posted by Acetylix View Post
    Um I got in the wrong car after school once.
    That's arguably the most humiliating thing that can happen to someone.
    Sometimes it's not even the person's fault. The car could've been the exact same model as theirs.
    What I think of this place:
        Spoiler:- It's troo:

Downing 3 cans of monster, thrn running onto a step slope of grass in the town centre, and attempting and backflip off of the top of the slope... IT BURNS O_o
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

I was walking up the stairs to a cathedral, looking/talking to my friend behind me, only to turn around and accidentally discover two students I knew sitting very intimately together on the steps before me.

An awkward silence and a quick retreat soon followed.
    Black FC: 2408 4926 3109 - Kyle
    My Anime List
        Spoiler:- Shiny card.:

"I wonder if I can light a match from an already lit candle?"

(Sticks match head into candle flame)

(Match head splutters and lights suddenly)

(Drops match onto wooden coffee table out of surprise)

Things could have got really ugly really quickly.

I wish I could say I was young when this happened (the age-old excuse for doing stupid things and getting away with it) but it was only last year...

I was going inside to ask my friend something, when I find him making out with a teacher... Only joking! It was another girl i knew, i guess she is pretty hot, but I knew them both really well. Trying to back off quickly, I fall over a table, crash through 2 sets of chairs, and fall back out of the open sliding window. They both stare down at me awkwardly. The silence is broken by the door opening, and, well, I scarpered.
    Hey guys, please sign up to my RPG The Archetype, we need more members!

Spoiler:- text:

I am a proud member of Join the fight.
    Credit goes to Avenger Angel for making the RP's awesome banner. Thanks Bron and Neo for the awesome RP

Making top ramen on the stove, then totally forgetting about it and going to a friends place for a couple hours. Could've totally burned down my house. By the time i got back all the water had evaporated out of the pot

I also have a dangerous habit of stepping on (sometimes large) anthills while wearing socks and sandals. Om nom nom if I am not careful...

Getting completely distracted while crossing the road...so I end up standing there....

Joining the Military. Lucky I got out when I did, I would have been posted away from my family and sent out to sea for months on end. AFTER the recruiters said I'll be stationed at my home port.

I am not at all going against our military, it was just not for me.

"3rd time's a charm"

I tried to bounce a basketball on my head ._.

Trying to do a back flip while jumping on the bed.....didn't end too well...

a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Hydreigon6507 View Post
    I also have a dangerous habit of stepping on (sometimes large) anthills while wearing socks and sandals. Om nom nom if I am not careful...
    That is dangerous. It's a known fact that ants hate terrible footwear choices.

Saying Christianity isn't a religion.
    Saying 6+9 = Two people.
    Saying Iron wasn't an element.
    Trying to walk in the dark to fall onto the floor while my clock, water bottle, and three books fall on the floor and waking my mom and dad up wondering what I was trying to do.
    I'm back I guess.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast