Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

this thread isn't for ancient Egyptian or Greek gods, they would never insult themselves
    I tried jumping off the roof with a garbage bag parachute once,,

i creeped my potential girlfriend out last year for her birthday and didn't talk to her for a year to the date. (i'm really happy we're talking and friends again)

I also asked a friend of mine at a show all drunk and **** to have sex with me to ditch some scumbag who was using her to cheat on her.

and lots of other crazies =3

i just remembered one.
    i joined SPPF XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Fell off a treadmill

I used to try and stop arguments on another forum and people thought I was flaming. I do not do that anymore.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

When I was five or six I pooped in my pants and decided to hide the poop underneath the couch. About five minutes later my grandma found the poop and gave me the *** whoopin' of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    When I was five or six I pooped in my pants and decided to hide the poop underneath the couch. About five minutes later my grandma found the poop and gave me the *** whoopin' of my life.
    my brother did that, but he put it in the trash can and my dog fished it out and carried it to the dinner table XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I did something really stupid today:
    A while ago, my brother took one of my plush toys and put it in the dog crate that the dog wound up being too large for (she fits in the one she is in now, do not worry) and she recently started going in there to sniff around for some reason. I did not notice that it was a plush toy I got at a Girl Scout event a couple of years ago, so I thought it was fine in there... until we noticed that the dog got a hold of it. You can guess what she did with it (husky that chews on every and ALL plush toys... She is basically a Hydreigon of the dog world in that case), and after that happened I had a rage fit from thinking about sentimental value.

Nope, nope, noooooppeeee. Not letting that happen again. X___x
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

I glued spikes to my bare *** instead of wearing pants one day. People didn't appreciate it when I destroyed everything I sat on.

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    That's arguably the most humiliating thing that can happen to someone.
    Sometimes it's not even the person's fault. The car could've been the exact same model as theirs.
    that happened to me. I was about to buckle myself in, when i realized that is wasn't my car. xD

Not doing my homework and getting 3 detentions in one day

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Red face

Mmn...honistly, i've done too many dumb things to count xD; But, somehow, I have to laugh about it...hah hah.....
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

I went to the toilet for a dump without looking if there was toilet paper or not! I regret that day.

Started smoking almost a year ago, I'm gonna try and quit when 2013 starts. =\

~ | Latest shiny: Alpha Sapphire| ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 719/721 | ~

Once at work, I stepped onto the elevator that I knew was malfunctioning. I pressed the button to close the door and go up. After about a foot, the door flung open and went back down to where it was. So I pressed it again with the same result. You would think at this point I would take the hint. So I pressed and held the button. The door closed and it started its' ascent. After about ten seconds the elevator screeched to a halt. The door wouldn't open and I was halfway between floors. This was after the repair guys went home. I had to spend the night in the elevator because none of them would answer their phones. That is the stupidest thing I've ever done.

I put off something for 3 months and paid the price for it.
    #AlphaSapphire

Deleting all of my 52 wifi battle videos that I had saved on my computer, figuring they were safe on Youtube. The account got suspended and I lost them all. It just feels like all of that time and effort was wasted, and I've lost months, if not years, of my life. But I've read that you need to look to the future, not the past, and you can't dwell on these things.

Once one I was really little me, my sister and my cousin took umbellras and jumped off my gradma's porch trying parachare... during a storm.

When there was a fire in the building I took my teddy instead of taking the time to find clothes. It was in the morning and I was in my pajamas.
        Spoiler:- Credits :

We cut the legs off of our pants
    Threw our shoes into the ocean
    Sit back and wave through the daylight
    Sit back and wave through the daylight

i get too expressive and radical with my ideas.

When I got my new laptop not to long ago i had transferred all my files on my old one to my external hdd, and deleted everything on the old one and had system restored it with the intention of giving to my grandmother as shes been wanting one for awhile(though its an old busted piece of crap and id rather get her a new one than that thing)

After booting up my new laptop and attaching my ext hdd...none of the files where in one of the folders I transferred.

I lost about 4 years of my life with that mess up. Thank god the others made it anyways. It was stupid because I already knew about those issues, I tried moving the documents file which is a system folder, and moving those kind of folders isnt as simple as moving one that i make later. Hard to explain.

Also about a year ago I spent 120 bucks on a new hdd that died about a month ago. There goes my anime and manga Ive been compiling for about 4 years. Never again.

Blew $500 on a model kit. The thing won't even stand!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Not getting an anti-virus for my laptop. I seriously need one but don't have the money for it now. I get paid on Friday so hopefully, I'll be getting one then but I've gone this long without an anti-virus. I'm surprised my laptop hasn't crashed yet.

Not realizing how easy it was to get my friend code. I'm still appalled by that.

Well, the dumbest thing this week so far has been letting my guard down, and ending up getting uhrt

In class i tried to jump over a desk i made it the first time but the second my butt him the edge it fell and i fell

3DS FC: 5000-3615-6054 IGN-Hyori
    MY BLACK FC: 4642 5240 8797
    My black2 FC 5415 8754 8627

I'm an event hunter If you've got events Pm me ,shinies welcome

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast