Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

everyone's done a lot of dumb things

This just happened to me. I had the phone on my ear, thinking I was still on the line with my man. 3 minutes or so later, I notice it's awfully silent and he wasn't answering me when I asked if he was still there. I check my phone....it was dead.
    Planned OR Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

hmm... couple days ago i took too big a rip, ( that means i took too big a pot hit) got up too fast, and had to lean against the wall so as not to fall. it didn't work. woundering my back hurt so bad, i discovered i was on my hard tile floor. had no idea concrete was so hard.
    white 1: under construction

white 2 FC: 4513 9737 5496

I once tried arguing with someone on the Internet.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    That's almost as dumb as dividing by zero.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner!

I believed that the world was going to end the day after December 21st, 2012.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I believed the world would end December 21.

And walked straight into a door...

Saaatoshi!

Commented on a girl's picture on facebook, and the guy tried to fight me at school...no, that's the smartest thing.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

The dumbest thing I ever did was overestimate the intelligence of most human beings in the world.

Opening up my personal life to too many people: goddamit I will never do something like that ever again...
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

So umm...I'm polish? So there are way too many things to count haha(x But one of them was (not too important, but I still felt stupid) when I deleted my shiny changeling (first ever shiny) off of my Diamond Version.

i know theres a lot, but the only thing that comes to mind is when i was going down the stairs at school, i randomly stopped because i forgot how to walk down the steps and the people behind me got mad, then when i started again, i fell down them.

Telling people what goes inside my mind. you would question life itself if i did. no joke.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Probably the time when I was swimming and I brushed my leg against some rock or something and started to panic cos I thought it was a shark, lol. I prefer indoor swimming.

Oh i just remembered a better one. i mistaked my brother and mother fpr someone else. i was totally embarrassed ._.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Asking my mom why are chile secos called that... what would we call them if they got wet? She laughedtoo hard and I had realized what I had said 10 seconds later.. >: feels bad and silly.

my mind is foggy but can't remember how to say chiles secos in english, dammit. First thing in my mind... dry chiles XD
    yeah ill fix it later when I remember >.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Source of images

Called in a two pizza order, but I accidentally called the number for Romanelli's (an older pizza place we no longer go to) instead of the new place we go to (Rocco's). I drive to Rocco's, pick up someone else's two box pizza order, drive home with it, and we blamed Rocco's for getting the order wrong (one pizza had mushrooms instead of sausage). We eat it anyway, but then sometime later, Romanelli's calls me back wondering why I hadn't picked up my order yet. By this point, I still hadn't put two and two together, and told them I picked it up already.

Felt like such an idiot when I finally figured it out.

Not taking high school seriously. I regret it 4 years after graduating.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I once opened a can of Pepsi and ran my finger along the inside. I didn't realize the edge from the opening was sharp so I got kinda like a paper cut, but a bit more serious. I was actually surprised I got that cut and bled .-.

I climbed a tree in complete darkness then jumped thinking I was only a foot above the ground

Quote Originally Posted by Feralninja View Post
    You think that's dumb? I did that too, but I took it Up to Eleven by subsequently becoming so upset over what the other person said to me that I slammed my purse on a tabletop, rendering the MP3 player I had in there unusable. Epic fail.

Another dumb thing I did recently was forget to close the garage door overnight a few months back. Granted, I was hung over at the time, but still... Luckily, nobody broke into the house (there was an unlocked doorway into the house inside said garage) or stole anything out of the garage.

I have claimed Celestia Ludenberg from Dangan Ronpa. --My Updated RPer profile--

RPG's I'm in now: Gauntlet of the Greek God Guardians (Zuri), Castle of the Vampire King (Bianca and Lilith)
    Current RPG Project: Earthbound: The Rainbow Omen (Sign-ups) (RPG thread) (Discussion)

Today I was going to blow dry my hair so that I could put some temporary dye in it. Only problem: there was an air freshener in the only outlet in the bathroom. Being the genius I am, I turned the air freshener off and yanked it out. Too bad I didn't know that air freshener was the kind that had candle wax at the top. I got candle wax everywhere... On my hands, the toilet, half of the sink... Thankfully, it wasn't too hard to clean, or it would of been worse on my part.

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Yesterday I walked into three things. I think there's a bruise on my head now.

At the school playground, there's this place where you go under the slides. The slides were removed, and in their place was a wooden board. I was trying to get my friend under to that place so we could play some Cat's Cradle, so I walked over there while untangling a knot in the string. I forgot that I had to duck to get in, as I'm really tall for my age...but I forgot. Walked straight into the board.

And then at home I walked into a door, which made me walk into the wall.

The dumbest thing I had ever done?

Acting like a kid in front of my damn crush. I couldn't dare show my face to her now.

Alright, I was gonna share something from my childhood, but then I read a few post about bruises and cuts, so I gonna go ahead and share this grown up-faint like a child- story.
    I was at work one day preparing vegetables for the line at Subway. I was pretty much done, just needed to open some carrots and stash them in the freezer. We had this new girl hired that same day. She was pretty cute. Anyway, this stupid carrot bag was putting up a fight, so I got mad, slashed the sucker and cut my finger a little to deep a long the way. I thought this was stupid, oh man was I wrong. 10 mins later, after washing my finger off, I looked at it while throwing away something in the trash can, and BAAMM! Fainted. Dropped to the floor with the trash can and all. Woke up feeling pretty stupid, with a bump on my head. But I ended up dating the new girl after a few weeks
    LOOKING FOR ITEMS? I GOT YOU COVERED
    For those still playing 4th Gen: Tired of searching the wild for held items? Hit me up. Shards, Stones, Lights Balls, even Soul Dews. Also offering every Non Legendary for your Pokedex Completion. PM me with Offers and Requests

I HAVE CLAIMED BAHAMUT, KING OF SUMMONS
    FC 1550 8079 7411

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast