Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

Today....well I bought an iTunes card for my iPhone. I accidentally bought coins instead of gold in my Dragon Story game ._. Oh well XD It wasn't that wasted, nya~

accidentally calling my friend a different name, she's hella clingy, i didn't hear the end of it
    Last edited by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N); 6th April 2013 at 3:01 AM.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Today....well I bought an iTunes card for my iPhone. I accidentally bought coins instead of gold in my Dragon Story game ._. Oh well XD It wasn't that wasted, nya~
    My girlfriend plays that game haha. Anyway, I was doing dishes and sliced my finger one time. I was the only calm one about it(x
    Within my lifetime, I've done a lot of walking. I started my journey walking on a little path called Route 1. Little did I know that walking down that route would lead me onwards to a road that went by the name of Victory. Just west of Victory Road, I walked up an entire mountain where atop stood a silent trainer who was one of the mightiest I had ever faced. I've walked, through sandstorms, across the hard desert of Hoenn. I've walked through pelting hail, across the snow covered terrains of Sinnoh. And now as I look back on all my travels I find myself walking across the Skyarrow Bridge of Unova. It took a lot of walking through tall grass patches to get where I am today...But it was worth the walk.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910