Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: what is the dumbest thing you have ever done?

When I was trying to talk to this girl I liked,and then I trip on her....fml.

Stupidest thing I've ever done is fall for a friend of mine and tell them. Needless to say we're not friends anymore (and I curse hollywood romances for their unreal expectations!)
    The stupidest thing I've done to myself is decide to quickly go down the metal stairs at work like my crew. Fell. Bruises everywhere.

Me and my mates when we were younger thought we'd do stunts and jump on walls and stuff like in action films. I jumped onto a wheelie bin, and promptly broke five ribs. Lesson well painfully learnt.

Getting busted by the cops with like 4 grams of weed on me was pretty stupid. But they actually gave me all my stuff back and didnt even get a citation...gotta love California

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny View Post
    In elementary all the kids were showing off and doing backflips off the swings.
    I was nervous but I wanted to try it. So I attempted to backflip off while mid-air on the swing.
    I landed face-down and nearly smashed my nose into my skull...
    Ouchie >_< Ye could've practice somewhere safer...:/

Does punching bricks even sound dumb...? nya~

idk... well once i chucked a brick up at a mango tree to get some mangos to fall down. Pretty weird but it still worked.>_>

In elementary school we had this giant rock wall/tower thingy in the middle of the playground. Must've been a good 8-10 ten feet tall. I was dared to jump off of it, so I did and ended up spraining both ankles and one of my wrists and bruising myself very badly. :|
    Yes, I like Problem?

i posted in the debate section XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I accidentally ended up posting about KH in the DBZ thread.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

I remember one now: in one of my 11+ exam interviews, the headmistress asked me if I had any questions. I was really nervous, and I wasn't exactly thinking straight, but I knew that I had to say something, so I asked if we got to choose our own lessons. -______- I also made a gazillion mistakes in that one interview, which I can't all remember right now. Still got in, though. I have no idea how. I didn't go to that school, anyway, so it doesn't really matter, but I cringe every time I think about it.

I ran into a brick wall and broke my wrist...that was six days ago
    -_-
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I walked into the bank the other day asking for a certain teller and she was right next to the person I was talking too...
    FC White: 1893 6509 3199.

Looking for:

Can Offer: Anything I'm not looking for.

Can infect with Pokerus.

i submitted the wrong report XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

This comes to mind...
    Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    Me and my family were out shopping today. As my dad was at the hardware store buying new shower curtains, my little brother and I joined our mother to the department store. The two of us were goofing around in the toy section while mom checking out the designer boots. We saw some Bakugan sets and questioned the figurines and requirement for the new shapes. There were then the toy cars for superheroes who clearly didn't need them. Finally was our big gag, as our mother finished and swung by the toy section to tell us that we were now leaving, I picked up the My Little Pony plush and asked her if I could get it. Everyone who overheard me turned and gave a disgusted look. On the car ride home, she and my dad gave me a stern talking to saying that I seemed like a pedophile. After the talk me and my brother giggled under our breath all the way home...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Not watching where I was going (reading a book while walking) so I tripped and fell into someone's car =_=

The dumbest thing I have done is doing poorly in high school. School is important and now that I'm in college I'm trying to break my old bad habits such as procrastinating until the very last second. I have also done a lot of other dumb stuff too.

A few years ago, I wasn't paying attention and backed my car into a light pole. -.- Thankfully there wasn't much damage.
    Nintendo Network ID: MetalVictini

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_V-Creator View Post
    Not watching where I was going (reading a book while walking) so I tripped and fell into someone's car =_=
    i almost did that once but ive gotten pretty good at knowing where i am going while i read.

Quote Originally Posted by Covert Cactus View Post
    The dumbest thing I have done is doing poorly in high school. School is important and now that I'm in college I'm trying to break my old bad habits such as procrastinating until the very last second. I have also done a lot of other dumb stuff too.
    pffft... now u tell me XD
    #AlphaSapphire

I do dumb things daily, i wouldn't know what i would consider the dumbest thing?
    Maybe it would be when i was 14 and still in high school, i nearly killed myself with alcohol poisoning drinking 1 and a half bottles of Vodka (I don't drink Vodka at all now)

.: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

I think the dumbest thing I've ever done is a toss-up between using a butterknife to try and get a Toaster Strudel out of a toaster and trying to fix a plastic marble launcher with my mouth, while it was loaded, with the barrel pointing toward my throat.

I know, I was such a wild child.

I also regret doing poorly in school, although I'd like to think that I've recovered from that blunder fairly successfully.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I told my son's father that I was pregnant. Many times in court later... the bastard after trying to commit suicide all of a sudden wants to see his son. Biggest mistake of my life. Next time I get knocked up, I ain't tellin' no one!
    It was perfect, beautiful, like something someone with an overactive imagination would dream up in her unfulfilled fantasies!

I was walking with some of my friends as we were walking downtown with our 6th grade classes ( We were in 3 diffrent classes and we were taking a small trip outside school) and I wasn't watching where I was going as I was talking and crashed face-first into a pole.
    Thanks Chapter of Charizard for the userbar

i have two... one. my mind went blank and i was super early for class, so i just opened the door and casually walked in, and i realized that the previous period was still going on. some girls were laughing, and i just awkwardly backed out.
    second is when i got into the wrong car. xD same model and color as ours.

Oh, a major fail moment was when I tried to jump to the fourth bar of the monkey bars (a common competition amongst my peers was to see who could jump the farthest), missing, landing on my arm, and promptly breaking it.

A minor stupid thing I did today was eject my White 2 cartridge by pressing it, forgetting he fact that this was not Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask, and therefore not built-in to the system (a habit I devoloped was pressing whatever cartridge was in the slot whenever I got stuck). Thankfully I didn't lose too much progress, but I still feel stupid about it.

My dumbest moment happened in my youth many, many years ago when I was on a foreign term. It involved a bicycle, alcohol, and German police. I won't say anymore out of sheer embarrassment at my past self.

KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Trainer Info / Wants
        Spoiler:- clicky here:

Use Wolveram as a referrer if you do join!!!!
    Credit goes to pkmnfn for the Ho-Oh bar

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast