Thread: Advent calander help 2012

Default Advent calander help 2012

welcome to my advent calander help form as requested last year enjoy please mind the rules to keep things eaiser to find and alsso to obtan help faster enjoy
    Last edited by mewtwo78; 1st December 2012 at 5:32 PM.

pokemon X /omega rubyfc: 5026-4433-8974(dark friend safari with vulluaby, liepard, crawdaunt or absol)
    wifi has been shut down for 4th/5th gen games

Default rules post

1. you get one spoiler post and one help on numbers blah post you will have to edit these posts instead of making a new one
    2. send crossword solutions to me so i can post on solutons post
    3. you can still have multiple posts for errors,comments etc
    Last edited by mewtwo78; 1st December 2012 at 5:30 PM.

pokemon X /omega rubyfc: 5026-4433-8974(dark friend safari with vulluaby, liepard, crawdaunt or absol)

Default my question post

this are questions I need help on my puzzles

Default solutions post

I will post all the solutions on here so that you don't need to constly search through every page

How about you brush up on Forum rules before you start offering to help people with their puzzles hmm? And I can't fathom why anyone would want help form someone who can't copy the correct spelling of calendar from the main site.