Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you even remember what SPPF looked like before?

The one thing I miss are the social clubs, but apparently they were causing a lot of problems for the moderators, or so I was told.
    “The God of the old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character in all fiction: jealous and proud of it; petty, unjust, unforgiving, control freak; a vindictive, bloodthirsty, ethnic cleanser; a misogynistic, homophobic, racist, infanticidal, genocidal, filicidal, pestilential, megalomaniacal, sadomasochistic, capriciously malevolent bully. Those of us schooled from infancy in his ways can become desensitized to their horror."

~Richard Dawkins

I am a Satanist and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your signature if you are too!

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    The one thing I miss are the social clubs, but apparently they were causing a lot of problems for the moderators, or so I was told.
    People began misusing the social group function by trolling and attention whoring. That's all I remember seeing from that.
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire
    3DS FC: 4296-3229-5439
    Credit to Mochi10 for the userbar/Sworn Metalhead for the awesome banner

Well, I remember how the old website looked in 2007 but I just discovered the forum.

I started in 2006, so I suppose the things I remember most were the banners at the top (Particularly the one that said "Do us a Favor: Read the Rules!") And the much more lively Comic subforum of which I frequented more than anything else. I haven't had much trouble navigating the system, but I've always used a Mac to access the forums, so maybe I just never noticed the difference.

If you look up the forums on the Wayback Machine, you can go on a super-awesome Nostalgia trip. I do it all the time. It's really fun. If you look hard enough, you might even find some dead comics from the age of yesteryear.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12