Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can you even remember what SPPF looked like before?

The one thing I miss are the social clubs, but apparently they were causing a lot of problems for the moderators, or so I was told.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    The one thing I miss are the social clubs, but apparently they were causing a lot of problems for the moderators, or so I was told.
    People began misusing the social group function by trolling and attention whoring. That's all I remember seeing from that.
    JJBA: DiU Anime Hype!
    Ardent user of anything Rock, Steel, Ground, or Fire

Well, I remember how the old website looked in 2007 but I just discovered the forum.

I started in 2006, so I suppose the things I remember most were the banners at the top (Particularly the one that said "Do us a Favor: Read the Rules!") And the much more lively Comic subforum of which I frequented more than anything else. I haven't had much trouble navigating the system, but I've always used a Mac to access the forums, so maybe I just never noticed the difference.

If you look up the forums on the Wayback Machine, you can go on a super-awesome Nostalgia trip. I do it all the time. It's really fun. If you look hard enough, you might even find some dead comics from the age of yesteryear.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12