Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Official" UnOfficial Medal Guide (Incomplete)

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    Yes I have, they're all marked with checks and as far as I know, I've unlocked them all from my White1 adventuring. Is there anything you've done that maybe I haven't? I haven't received my birthday prop from the musical theatre, I probably haven't spoken to every NPC who mentions my W1 character by name, and I have not captured any of N's Pokémon except for the gift Zorua.
    You probably missed Black and White. It triggers when you re-enter the Plasma Warehouse after the first time in Driftveil. I triggered it when I left to make room to accept Zorua in to my party. What should happen is you see Zoroark for a split second then the flashback starts where there are two Ex-Plasma talking and N is hiding behind in the room Anthea and Concordia reside in in BW2's time. It's either that you missed or the memory that triggers N's pokemon to be found. This is done by talking to the breeder in Aspertia's pokecenter. Note that this can be achieved merely by watching all the MEMORY portions (hence the name of the medal)
    Last edited by Kanethedragon; 23rd October 2012 at 1:58 AM.
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15

Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9

Spoiler:- :

I got both of those cutscenes viewed, but I viewed the breeder one in Castelia, not Aspertia, because he appears in the closest PokéCenter to you, and I didn't activate Memory Link until after I got to Castelia. I can definitely encounter N's Pokémon, I've run into many repeated respawns in Chargestone while looking for a Tynamo, I just don't want to catch them.

I definitely have not seen the Beloved Sister one. I never ran any musicals in White1, nor have I received the birthday prop from the Musical Director, because I didn't know it existed! My birthday came and went last April and I never knew to check. I didn't find out about the special birthday cake prop until months later, until I was browsing Serebii's site looking around at various BW1 articles, and I stumbled across the birthday section of daily/weekly events.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 23rd October 2012 at 2:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin of Arceus View Post
    I got both of those cutscenes viewed, but I viewed the breeder one in Castelia, not Aspertia, because he appears in the closest PokéCenter to you.
    Okay then... How about the one with Skyla and Elesa? If not them then the one with Burgh and Lenora? For Brycen's all you need to do is reach him in the Iccirus gym. For the trio's encounter with the Tria you might have to re-enter the building. For Drayden's you have to talk to him in his house in Opelucid after Neo-Plasma's dealt with. If you've done all of these then you should already have it. I do.

-Edit- Heck, to reaffirm, it's number 118 in my medal box and the date I got it was 10/15.2012.
    Last edited by Kanethedragon; 23rd October 2012 at 2:07 AM.

2013 Winter Friendlies

Quote Originally Posted by Kanethedragon View Post
    Okay then... How about the one with Skyla and Elesa? If not them then the one with Burgh and Lenora? For Brycen's all you need to do is reach him in the Iccirus gym. For the trio's encounter with the Tria you might have to re-enter the building. For Drayden's you have to talk to him in his house in Opelucid after Neo-Plasma's dealt with. If you've done all of these then you should already have it. I do.

-Edit- Heck, to reaffirm, it's number 118 in my medal box and the date I got it was 10/15.2012.
    No, the one in the musical theatre is definitely the one missing. Paladin of Arceus has even said so.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    No, the one in the musical theatre is definitely the one missing. Paladin of Arceus has even said so.
    I got it. When you enter the musical you should be stopped by the owner. He talks about it and I think I am starting to remember a small memory of him picking the prop box up, so if that didn't happen then that means that there could either be a bug or there's a certain number of props needed to get it. I had almost all the props (was only missing Tiara because I didn't have another White nor did I have Black) so yeah...

2013 Winter Friendlies

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Egg Beginner
    Very Easy
    Hatch a Pokémon Egg for the first time.

Egg Breeder
    Easy
    Hatch 10 Eggs or more.

Egg Elite
    Medium
    Hatch 50 Eggs or more.

Hatching Aficiando
    Medium but “Time Consuming.”
    Hatch 100 Eggs or more.

This is just more time consuming than actually hard. Many good Pokémon for Battle Subway or PWT usually have Egg moves, and often breed. Except for trading, you can not obtain eggs until you reach Route 3 Daycare. Having the Oval Charm may increase the rate Eggs that are produced.
    those who are MM-ing will find this to be very easy, as even with the Shiny Charm it still can take more than 100 eggs for a shiny.

Archeology Lover
    Medium
    Have a Pokémon Fossil restored at the Nacrene Museum. The hard part is finding a Fossil, which a Man in Twist Mountain will give you one per day, after you beat the Champion.
    Lenora gives us a fossil the first time you visit the Museum, and assuming we have an Antique Shop in our Join Avenue, we can get a fossil before we even reach the Victory Road. But yeah, the Museum, which is post-game, is still the only way to revive the fossils.

Pure Youth
    Medium-Hard
    Catch N's Pokémon. http://serebii.net/black2white2/nspokemon.shtml REQUIRES MEMORY LINK WITH COMPLETED GAME?
    Nope, obtaining N's Zorua (which does not require Memory Link and happens during the first visit to Driftveil) already lets you get the Medal. So it should be "very easy".

Pokérus Discoverer
    Pure Chance
    Catch a Pokémon infected with the Pokérus.
    UNTESTED: Trading a Pokémon with Pokérus could give you this?
    Yes, it can. I got Pokerus in my Black 2 game via trading an infected Pokemon from my Black game, and I received the Medal.

Castelia Boss
    Easy?
    Defeat the three Trainers on Back Street in Castelia City
    Very easy, in fact. The only problem is that the area can only be accessed in Spring and Summer.

Wailord Watcher
    Unknown
    See a Wailord at the Marine Tube. (I may need Skitty for this one.)
    LOL

By the way, you might want to put the time as well, it's 3PM-4PM.

Face Board Memorial
    Unknown
    Take a photo at the face board in Humilau City. (Not tested... Easy?)
    Very easy, but iirc it can only be done post-game.

Ruins Raider
    Medium
    Reach the deepest part of the Abyssal Ruins.
    More like "hard", might even be "very hard", since it's literally impossible without a guide.

Subway Top Gear
    Medium
    Reach a streak of 50 wins or more in the Battle Subway.

Runaway Express
    Hard
    Reach a streak of 100 wins or more in the Battle Subway.
    should be "hard" and "very hard" respectively lol

OK Souvenir Getter
    Easy
    Receive 10 or more souvenirs from visitors in Join Avenue.

Good Souvenir Getter
    Medium
    Receive 30 or more souvenirs from visitors in Join Avenue.

Great Souvenir Getter
    Hard
    Receive 50 or more souvenirs from visitors in Join Avenue.

Tycoon of Souvenirs
    Very hard
    Receive 100 or more souvenirs from visitors in Join Avenue.
    Receiving souvenirs seems to be luck-based, maybe you need to mention that.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Yeah, a couple of those have already been discussed.

2013 Winter Friendlies

I don't think I saw this mentioned but using a single dual-type Pokémon against the Elite Four gets you BOTH type medals. Haven't tested with multiple of the same kind of dual-types though.
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

Hidden Grotto Adept
    Easy
    Find all the Hidden Grottoes: http://serebii.net/black2white2/hiddenhollow.shtml
    use this link instead, it's more updated

http://serebii.net/black2white2/hiddengrotto.shtml

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Updated first post with your suggestions.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Yeah... the wailord watching one is wayyyyy to easy! I got it the first time I went through.
    3DS FC: 5043 1366 9389

Spoiler:- pokemon joke of the week:

Subway Accelerator
    Easy
    Reach a streak of 10 wins or more in the Battle Subway.
    In-game description says "A Medal for accelerating challengers who tried the Battle Subway 10 times." I just reached a streak of 105 (Truant Durant FTW) and I can't get either the 50 or 100 medal yet...
    I hate how people covet events and treat them as if they have value, so I make all my events free to everyone. Don't be a jerk and treat them as if they have value by adding them to your thread. Random female DW Pokémon - please use these for breeding purposes only.

Does the shiny Haxorus not count for getting the shiny medal?
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

There isn't any reason for it not to give the medal. The only pure chance medal seems to be the one for Pokérus.

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    Does the shiny Haxorus not count for getting the shiny medal?
    I caught it earlier this week, it does indeed give you the medal

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I caught it earlier this week, it does indeed give you the medal
    Yeah I just went and checked and I did indeed have it. I swore I didn't though. Thanks for the help though guys
    SoulSilver BQ

Graffiti is located behind the Route 2 sign on Route 2

Subway Accelerator
    Easy
    Reach a streak of 10 wins or more in the Battle Subway./Use the battle Subway 10 times(?)
    I reached a streak of 14 last night and went to check if I could get a medal for it. I didn't get one. I'm pretty sure using the Battle Subway 10 times the only way to do this, or maybe it can only be in singles and I was in doubles. Something is off. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Pokemon Y FC: 3668-8625-7027
    Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir

Has anyone completed all the medals yet around here? I don't think I'd ever have the drive to do it. I'm slowly approaching 150.
    SoulSilver BQ

Quote Originally Posted by Bugwarrior View Post
    I reached a streak of 14 last night and went to check if I could get a medal for it. I didn't get one. I'm pretty sure using the Battle Subway 10 times the only way to do this, or maybe it can only be in singles and I was in doubles. Something is off. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    I reached a streak of 14 in Singles, and no Medal other than the Low Gear one. So yeah, it's definitely not based on our streak.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Where can I find the three trainers to battle for the castelia boss medal? I just can't seem to find them anywhere. And it is summer in my game.
    3DS FC: 2036-7351-7190.
    NNID: FusionKT

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi9 View Post
    Where can I find the three trainers to battle for the castelia boss medal? I just can't seem to find them anywhere. And it is summer in my game.
    You have to go through the sewer. You'll find a way to a back alley of Castelia through there.
    SoulSilver BQ

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    You have to go through the sewer. You'll find a way to a back alley of Castelia through there.
    Ah ok. I never got around to fully exploring the sewers, so I missed that. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi9 View Post
    Ah ok. I never got around to fully exploring the sewers, so I missed that. Thanks!
    Not a problem! Since it's summer you will need someone with surf, but I'm sure that won't be a problem xD
    SoulSilver BQ

Nope it was no problem at all. After a bit of searching I found the gang and defeated them all. Again, thanks for the help!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast