Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Official" UnOfficial Medal Guide (Incomplete)

Quote Originally Posted by BESSI View Post
    can you get the beginning trader medal by in-game trades??? plz help
    Apparently, they don't count.

EDIT Updated first post.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Correction

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post

There Are more than 15 Signs. ?

Below as the Locations of all the Signs:
    Nimbasa City x2
    Opelucid City
    Stration City
    Route 9 x2?
    Route 4
    Route 5
    Route 14
    -More LOCATIONS NEEDED-
    1. Yes, there are more than 15 signs in the game.

2. Route 9 only has 1 sign not 2, sorry.

3. Route 7 has one.

4. It's Route 14 that has two.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Micle berries are good for money, which will help with the spending money medals. You can get them in the Dream World*, and the berry maniac will buy them for P30,000 each. They take like a week to grow, but if your patient enough (and have played the DW enough so you have a decent amount of rows), you can end up with a lot of money. After about a month you can easily end up with 100, which is P3,000,000! The annoying thing is though you have to sell them one at a time.

*They were given to Japanese players for participating in a Wi-Fi tournament, so you have to find them on share shelves
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

After attempting to complete the Signboard Savvy medal these were the locations where I was able to discover Trainer Tip signs. There is a total of 16 together,and while looking on other routes or cities I wasn't able to discover any others but there may be more than this as Shine mentioned. As Shine also mentioned, Route 9 has only 1 sign which is located next to the vending machines by the shopping mall. Striaton City does not have a sign in its area, though there is one close to it on Route 3 in front of the Daycare which must have been mistaken for it.

Nimbasa City x2
    Opelucid City x1
    Pinwheel Forrest (Inside) x1
    Route 1 x1
    Route 3 x1
    Route 4 x1
    Route 5 x1
    Route 6 x1
    Route 7 x1
    Route 9 x1
    Route 12 x1
    Route 13 x1
    Route 14 x2
    Route 19 x1

Subway Accelerator
    Easy
    Reach a streak of 10 wins or more in the Battle Subway./Use the battle Subway 10 times(?)
    I didn't get this medal for a 10 win streak. This one required entering the Battle Subway 10 times. I'd assume the 50 and 100 battles ones would be the same, though I haven't tried them myself.

Feeling Master
    Easy
    Play Feeling Check a certain number of times.
    I got this medal after doing 5 Feeling Checks, so I think it's fair to assume that's how many you need. It could be less, though I wouldn't see why it would be.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by VEVOZ View Post
    i acctually liked the medal system idea in the game, and im soon done with it i think maybe 10-20 medals left
    good luck with 1000 passbys
    3DS FC: 3652-1911-7158

Friend Safari: Psychic

Drowzee/Espurr/Xatu

Hi dudes,
    For Heavy Machinery Pro medal, the answers are:
    1.Virbank
    2.Yellow
    4.Driftveil City

I'm stuck with Rail Enthusiast. I'm in the same situation that another member in this thread, i can't find the "Future Train", any clues on how to find it?

I know that we all know that we can get 2type medals for clearing the E4 but I want to clarify that the types do not have to be in the same order such as grass/poison or poison/fighting. As long as there is one common type between them all you will get that medal. Not long till I have the Supreme Challenger medal Just normal and ghost to go
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

I'm stuck on the Rail Enthusiast medal as well. I've been visiting Anville every day for 2 or 3 weeks now. Does anyone know if any more trains appear after the elite 4 or national dex? I've done neither so I don't know. I've been visiting around the same time every day, so has anyone tried going many times on the same day to see if anything changes? Or maybe changing seasons? Every time I've been there it was Autumn.
    Also, I've seen several people say they can't find the "Future Train". If no one has seen it, how do we know that is the train we're missing? Let's all compare notes. These are the ones I've seen:
    Single
    Double
    Multi
    Super Single
    Super Double
    Super Multi
    Anville
    Hyperspeed (empty turntable)
    Wi-Fi
    Old

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...#The_turntable
    That's the only place i've seen a mention about the future train that i'm missing. It doesn't say how to see, thought...
    Maybe it's just luck? I'll be glad to know if someone get this medal.
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/dh8x1.jpg[/IMG]

I've earned the medal. Honestly, I think the last one I got was the Wi-Fi Train, I think I saw the "Future" Train twice before I saw that. My only tip is: go every day and talk to the guy. It seemed to progress in such a way for me that I think I could have gone for 11 straight days and gotten it. I missed one or two in there and had to continue going for more than that. I'd suggest trying to SR the train, but people have mentioned it doesn't seem to be SR'd.

Same here. I've seen all 10 trains, but still no "future" train, even after going to Anville every day. And I haven't beat the E4 either.

I googled a bit, and apparently someone who found it said the future train is a "sleek blue train". Still haven't seen any pic, though.

I'm guessing the "future" train just has a much lower chance to appear compared to the other trains. I wonder if that was intended or not.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Same here. I've seen all 10 trains, but still no "future" train, even after going to Anville every day. And I haven't beat the E4 either.

I googled a bit, and apparently someone who found it said the future train is a "sleek blue train". Still haven't seen any pic, though.

I'm guessing the "future" train just has a much lower chance to appear compared to the other trains. I wonder if that was intended or not.
    I always assumed that the trains followed a certain order, since the last one I needed was the Double train, I believe. I had no trouble with any future train, though I don't remember what it looked like. I know that one "train" involved there being NO train on the turntable, and if you said there was something there, the guy starts parading about some amazing hyper-speed train or something along those lines that he can only imagine. I feel this is that "future" train, though I honestly don't remember if this is the one.
    Last edited by Psynergy; 21st November 2012 at 2:46 AM.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I know that one "train" involved there being NO train on the turntable, and if you said there was something there, the guy starts parading about some amazing hyper-speed train or something along those lines that he can only imagine.
    Nope, that is Hyper Speed Train. I guess I'll just keep on trying.

Also, I check for the "Use the battle Subway X times", it's not consecutives streak, it's just entering into one subway, as I get the medal description:
    "Médaille décernée aux Dresseurs qui sont passés ŕ la vitesse supérieure et ont pris 10 fois le Métro de Combat" (In my french game)
    which means:
    "Medal earned by Trainers who speed up and took the Battle Subway 10 times"

But I don't know if you can loose on purpose and reenter the train to raise up that number faster.

EDIT:
    I just got the medal from xtranceiver game, and the difficulty should be changed.
    Balloon Rookie -> Very Easy -> just play once
    Balloon Technician -> Easy -> 2 or three plays
    Balloon Expert -> Easy -> 5-6 plays
    Balloon Conquerer -> Medium -> 10+ plays
    Just 10 min to get all 4.
    Last edited by CvxFous; 22nd November 2012 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CvxFous View Post
    Nope, that is Hyper Speed Train. I guess I'll just keep on trying.
    Darn. Then all I can say is I'm sorry I didn't pay attention when I saw it. :/

Several types of moves have no effect on the Elite 4 and the Champ, so be prepared and build parties take down their teams. Using Pokémon that are at Level 100 can help for this challenge as you could be facing Pokémon in the early Level 80s. If you have a party that all have the same two types, you can earn two medal for that run if you have not obtain them both yet. Your Party does not have to be full, it can be done on one Pokémon.
    Concerning this note, I think it may be important to add you won't fight anything that's level 80 unless on Challenge Mode, and Easy Mode would make this less difficult to complete, I'd assume.

Easy Mode would make this less difficult to complete, I'd assume.
    Yeah, but when you're not in challenge mode, you may feel lame, because it is...

It would be great if you can reorder the main topic by putting medals order by way to get them instead of types.
    I mean, three categories:
    - Solo: can be obtained with one game and one DS, no Wifi or friend.
    - Wifi OR IRL: can be obtained via dream world, gts etc, OR IRL, like trade or battle.
    - IRL ONLY: annoying medals which need friend or money to buy a second ds and pokemon game, like feeling check, bypass, etc

EDIT: Annoying spin trade must be done EXACTLY 10 times before getting the medal.

EDIT2: Day-care faithful? How is it possibru? I put tons of pokemon in there, and still no medal yet.
    Last edited by CvxFous; 22nd November 2012 at 3:38 AM. Reason: new medal

Quote Originally Posted by CvxFous View Post
    Yeah, but when you're not in challenge mode, you may feel lame, because it is...

EDIT2: Day-care faithful? How is it possibru? I put tons of pokemon in there, and still no medal yet.
    Well, I personally don't want to spend so long training nearly 17 teams I'll rarely use after, so having slightly lower levels does help. Getting all 17 of those medals does take quite some time to get even when you have all the pokemon ready for battle. As for Day-Care Faithful, it's definitely possible. Time-consuming, but I got naturally when trying to hatch pre-evo pokemon for the pokedex.

Time-consuming, but I got naturally when trying to hatch pre-evo pokemon for the pokedex.
    That's weird, I already got every pokemon that is possible to obtain with one cartridge only, including the pre-evo i got with ditto-ing...
    I already have the 50egg medal too... I dunno what else to do to get that medal, maybe an hidden specific condition?

yeah uh... I dont have the daycare medal either... And I've bred well over 300 different eggs....
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Thank god for this thread. Has been a huge help with the medals so far, nearly hit 220, won't be fully done till at least February though obviously cause of Dream World Pokemon.

Just wanted to say I was having the same trouble with the egg one as I was only leaving high level Pokemon in to breed eggs so they weren't really in long enough to gain any levels. After putting a few lower level Pokemon in the Medal popped up quite quickly. Just a theory but I think you need to leave the Pokemon in for a few levels/certain number of steps for each one to count. Hope that helps.

And yeah if anyone figures out the Anville town train Medal that'll be a big help :s

Finally got Day-Care Faithful. I just picked up and deposited my ditto a few times.

I'm willing to bet that you have to leave a certain Pokemon there about 10 times and pick it up for you to get the medal.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

I want to confirm that the more musicals you perform the more fans you will get. At 79musicals i finally got my 8th fan. Hopefully 10 musicals per fan.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Has someone figured out something that would help us to get the information about the train of the future?I found this nearly impossible

Finaly i got the rail enthusiast medal.that is a blue train.change your ds clock to february 1st 2013.and there you go!!!! good luck guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BESSI View Post
    Finaly i got the rail enthusiast medal.that is a blue train.change your ds clock to february 1st 2013.and there you go!!!! good luck guys!!!!
    Amazingly, THIS IS WORKING, f*** yeah!

A medal were you need to cheat to get it -> gamefreak trololo

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast