Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Official" UnOfficial Medal Guide (Incomplete)

I encountered a new person at the Ferris wheel! I randomly decided to visit the Ferris wheel and i found a brand new person called Beauty December. Never seen her face before in the 1-2months that i went to the Ferris Wheel everyday to get the medal (still havent got it)
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    I encountered a new person at the Ferris wheel! I randomly decided to visit the Ferris wheel and i found a brand new person called Beauty December. Never seen her face before in the 1-2months that i went to the Ferris Wheel everyday to get the medal (still havent got it)
    Well she's not that new, she is the Winter trainer

I've just gone through the list on the first page to see what could be updated

Funfest Complete
    Hard
    Clear all Funfest Missions
    -More Testing Needed-
    A) Only the missions exclusive to your version of the game are required. You only need to complete all the lev1 missions to get the medal. Some are harder/randomer/time consuming than others such as finding a 10% rarity emolga in rustling grass

Day-Care Faithful
    Easy
    Leave many Pokémon at the Pokémon Day Care on Route 3. However, you can not visit Route 3 until after you beat the Champion.
    A) I have read on another site that you need to deposite 100pokemon to get this medal
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

I just need to challenge the Pokemon League 5 more times and than I have all those medals it's going to take me sooooolong to get every medal

Quote Originally Posted by AhTreyYou View Post
    I just need to challenge the Pokemon League 5 more times and than I have all those medals it's going to take me sooooolong to get every medal
    If you're talking about the challenge medals you can put an arceus on your team as long as its got the right plate equipped. Just wait till you get to the type exclusive tournaments, those are...fun :s
    Pokemon Black Version 2
    Friend Code: 1421 4661 1394

Medals: 241/255

Finally, I manage to get more than 200 medals
    And i've got two tips for ferris wheel and daycare:
    - for the ferris wheel i met Bianca, N, Tcheren, Rival and all 4 seasonnal trainers
    - for the daycare medal, just put in and out some pokemons, i just press A in front of the daycare lady for about 10 minutes and i got the medal.(thanks bathrezz for the hint)
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/dh8x1.jpg[/IMG]

For players trying trying to get the PWT medals. It takes time and persistence. You won't win everytime. Sometimes you'll be lucky to even pass the first battle.

- I have found that +300speed at lev100 is the place to be. If you can strike first your chances of winning are greatly increased.

For players trying trying to get the PWT medals. It takes time and persistence. You won't win everytime. Sometimes you'll be lucky to even pass the first battle.

- I have found that +300speed at lev100 is the place to be. If you can strike first your chances of winning are greatly increased.
    I you're not fast enough, you can use the choice scraf or use trick room

Quote Originally Posted by CvxFous View Post
    Finally, I manage to get more than 200 medals
    And i've got two tips for ferris wheel and daycare:
    - for the ferris wheel i met Bianca, N, Tcheren, Rival and all 4 seasonnal trainers
    - for the daycare medal, just put in and out some pokemons, i just press A in front of the daycare lady for about 10 minutes and i got the medal.(thanks bathrezz for the hint)
    I cannot thank you enough. Ha.. I had tried all kinds of variations on every possible action that I could think of that might be related to the Day-care Faithful medal with no success. A couple of minutes of spamming the A button in front of the daycare chick, then a trip to the PokeCenter and BAAAMM! Again, thanks for the tip.

Whenever you restart/delete all data off your pokemon game (B1), does the trainer ID/serial number change too? Like different numbers when you saved someone to your palpad?

just saying, the turntable train medal and type expert master medals are hard to get
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Whenever you restart/delete all data off your pokemon game (B1), does the trainer ID/serial number change too? Like different numbers when you saved someone to your palpad?
    I was thinking of that too, I think it's working, but I can't tell since I haven't test it myself yet

Quote Originally Posted by CvxFous View Post
    I was thinking of that too, I think it's working, but I can't tell since I haven't test it myself yet
    I'll be testing it in a few days. Turns out my B1 has all badges, i just need to transfer over my W2 team and catch all the legendaries/special items

I have finally got to 201 medals and i have 2 questions is any one aware of anybody who has all 255 medals and do you get anything for getting them all?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

What your signature is evolving? dun dun dun dun dun duuuuuun your signature has evolved into BEEN HEAR AWHILE. What do you want to nickname it? I'LL BE BACK!

I can't wait for Pokemon X and Y
        Spoiler:- shinys to date:

Arcanine the LEGENDARY Pokemon FTW
    GEN 3 RSE are still the BEST!!

Quote Originally Posted by Change is good View Post
    I have finally got to 201 medals and i have 2 questions is any one aware of anybody who has all 255 medals and do you get anything for getting them all?
    You get an enormous sense of achievement. Almost impossible if not impossible to get all due to the stupid funfest missions that need 10/30 people and 1,000points. Pokemon will need to address these issues in future games, maybe make them doable over wifi (not local)

For newer players aiming to completing the medal system I suggest you pick your pokemon carefully for the mono-type medals for you will most likely have to use them again for the Type Expert medal in PWT.
    I highly suggest breeding pokemon for +speed nature aswell as speed EV training them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter t.KK View Post
    Subway Low Gear
    Very Easy
    Try the Battle Subway for the first time.

Subway Accelerator
    Easy
    Reach a streak of 10 wins or more in the Battle Subway./Use the battle Subway 10 times(?)

Subway Top Gear
    Hard
    Reach a streak of 50 wins or more in the Battle Subway.

Runaway Express
    Very Hard
    Reach a streak of 100 wins or more in the Battle Subway.

I just tested these and they are not streaks. It refers to the amount of times you enter the battle subway. I entered the Super Single train, won one battle and retired. Just got the Subway Top Gear medal and now I'm going for the Runaway Express medal. I think you should change them from Hard/Very Hard to Easy but time consuming. If I find anything else helpful I'll post it for everyone.
    3DS FC: 5343 - 8655 - 7879
    IGN: Kenny

Credit: Azulart for the gym badges

Updated the first post..
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Updated the first post..
    Hey, this one below, i have tested and it is 100pokemon.
    Day-Care Faithful
    Easy
    Leave many Pokémon at the Pokémon Day Care on Route 3. However, you can not visit Route 3 until after you beat the Champion.
    UNTESTED: You need to Deposit 100 Pokémon.

For players who have multiple games of B1/W1/2 and want to get the 32friend codes in palpad. I have found that you need wifi connection to receive your friend code everytime you delete all data from your game. But will the friend code change or stay the same? I dunno I havent got that far.

A pokemon in front of your party with Sticky Hold or Suction Cups abilities would really help with the fishing medals. I get automatic reel ins thanks to Muk.

Subway Low Gear
    Very Easy
    Try the Battle Subway for the first time.

Subway Accelerator
    Easy
    Enter the Battle Subway 10 times. You do not need to win a match.

Subway Top Gear
    Hard
    Enter the Battle Subway 50 times.

Runaway Express
    Very Hard
    Enter the Battle Subway 100 times.
    So to further help with these medals, it appears that every 7 win streak counts as entering the Battle Subway once if you choose to continue your streak. After you win 7 battles, you leave the train and are deposited in the station. If you choose to continue then you get back on the train thus re-entering the subway. I have tested this and they do count towards the total number of times you have entered the Battle Subway. It takes a lot longer than just retiring after one match and re-entering, but they do count.
    3DS FC: 5343 - 8655 - 7879
    IGN: Kenny

Credit: Azulart for the gym badges

So has anyone put together a list of who shows up at the Ferris Wheel when?

Aside from the 4 seasonal trainers, I've encountered Bianca, Cheren, N and just now Hugh. Any other major characters?

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    So has anyone put together a list of who shows up at the Ferris Wheel when?

Aside from the 4 seasonal trainers, I've encountered Bianca, Cheren, N and just now Hugh. Any other major characters?
    Yancy or Curtis show up there at the completion of the Dropped Item Subquest and count toward the medal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Soul View Post
    Yancy or Curtis show up there at the completion of the Dropped Item Subquest and count toward the medal.
    Bah knew I forgot those two in my list.
    Well aside from those? Nothing with any gym leaders or the Mom or what have you?

I caught 10 pokemon in the entralink but I didn't get the Sleeping Capture Medal; I evolved 10 pokemon but didn't get the Evolution Tech Medal. Is there something amiss here?
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast