Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 352

Thread: The "Official" UnOfficial Medal Guide (Incomplete)

  1. #226
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterGohan View Post
    I have succeeded at the Type-Expert PWT medal but it was tough. To be honest, the grass tournament was the hardest for me. It took me over a dozen tries to beat the grass one though the rest of them took only one or two tries. They are fun though. Getting all of the PWT medals should get you very close to the 100 BP medal as well.
    Any tips for that medal?
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    231

    Default

    I can verify that spending money in join avenue contributes to the Super Rich medal. I only bought 999 ultra balls at a Pokemart then exited-reentered to see the medal guy waiting for me. I'm quite disappointed because I was expecting to spend at least 5-7mil. Now I have $8.4mil and nothing to do.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Last Place You"ll Look
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Any tips for that medal?
    I'm not sure. Speed is important but don't over look item use. is there any specific type that you need help with?
    3DS FC: 5343 - 8655 - 7879
    IGN: Kenny


    Credit: Azulart for the gym badges

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterGohan View Post
    I'm not sure. Speed is important but don't over look item use. is there any specific type that you need help with?
    Nah not really
    I'm keeping away from that medal till last because I will be Ev training and leveling the pokemon to 100 so it will be a massive grind
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Does anyone have or know of a good guide to getting all the Strange endings in PokeStudios?
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Apparently the diamond dust weather isn't today :/
    SS: 3997 6690 8601
    White: 0046 2009 9581
    Black 2: 2323 4074 8742

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Any tips for that medal?
    I have all type expert medals as well, and I may be able to add to the fact that speed is important. Obviously, EV training is a must(the Dark Type one was the hardest for me due to lack of EV'ed Dark types), but also consider greatly those pokemon that have a secondary type or move that can help beat most pokemon in that tournament. For example, Zapdos or Thundurus are fantastic in the Flying tourney due to electric STAB. Also, Focus Sash is huge in some of the tourneys, like Dragon-type, so consider bringing a sash of your own along, or use multi-hit moves when possible. Of course, strategies differ with each type tourney, so it's tough to add more without writing about each one individually.

    Also, a question for the Subway medals that require challenging the Subway so many times. Would it be theoretically possible to enter the subway and immediately leave? Tedious process, I'd expect, but would it work?
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo



  8. #233
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Burnley, Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I have all type expert medals as well, and I may be able to add to the fact that speed is important. Obviously, EV training is a must(the Dark Type one was the hardest for me due to lack of EV'ed Dark types), but also consider greatly those pokemon that have a secondary type or move that can help beat most pokemon in that tournament. For example, Zapdos or Thundurus are fantastic in the Flying tourney due to electric STAB. Also, Focus Sash is huge in some of the tourneys, like Dragon-type, so consider bringing a sash of your own along, or use multi-hit moves when possible. Of course, strategies differ with each type tourney, so it's tough to add more without writing about each one individually.

    Also, a question for the Subway medals that require challenging the Subway so many times. Would it be theoretically possible to enter the subway and immediately leave? Tedious process, I'd expect, but would it work?
    Aye to your subway question, that works if you just win your first battle then leave immediately. Not sure if you can forfeit and get the medal though :s
    Pokemon Black Version 2
    Friend Code: 1421 4661 1394

    Medals: 241/255

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by judgemick View Post
    Aye to your subway question, that works if you just win your first battle then leave immediately. Not sure if you can forfeit and get the medal though :s
    Okay, thanks! I guess it won't be tough trying to win one battle then leaving, so I'll just do that. I doubt I'll be able to do it all in one sitting, though.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo



  10. #235
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by judgemick View Post
    Aye to your subway question, that works if you just win your first battle then leave immediately. Not sure if you can forfeit and get the medal though :s
    It'll work if you leave straight away thats how i got mine last night.
    Its half a days work for the medal.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Last Place You"ll Look
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Nah not really
    I'm keeping away from that medal till last because I will be Ev training and leveling the pokemon to 100 so it will be a massive grind
    You don't have to train them up to level 100, just EV train them. The PWT levels all pokemon to level 50 so their level doesn't matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Does anyone have or know of a good guide to getting all the Strange endings in PokeStudios?
    Gamefaqs has a really good one. I used it to get every movie ending. Here's the link: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/661226-po...n-2/faqs/65113
    Last edited by MasterGohan; 13th January 2013 at 2:05 PM.
    3DS FC: 5343 - 8655 - 7879
    IGN: Kenny


    Credit: Azulart for the gym badges

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dumb old Texas :D
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by General Nonsense View Post
    I'm kinda disappointed that there are a lot of medals I can't get since I only have a single copy of the game and a single DS. Darn multiplayer medals...
    Heres some advice, GO to a nearby tournament/league and beg the players to help you with some of those medals(if your lucky that there is one next to you).

    The Funfest Complete, do I complete every mission or every level of each of the missions?

    BTW im halfway there for the highest passerby medal ;D

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Burnley, Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Specialbeamcanon View Post
    Heres some advice, GO to a nearby tournament/league and beg the players to help you with some of those medals(if your lucky that there is one next to you).

    The Funfest Complete, do I complete every mission or every level of each of the missions?

    BTW im halfway there for the highest passerby medal ;D
    Just complete one of every mission available to your version including the unlockable ones and you'll get the medal. No need to do the high level missions.
    Pokemon Black Version 2
    Friend Code: 1421 4661 1394

    Medals: 241/255

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I'm already at 645/649 lacking only Deoxys, Manaphy, Meloetta, and Keldeo to complete it but no Unova/National Catcher yet. Do I need 649/649 for National?
    Last edited by kuno; 14th January 2013 at 12:53 AM.

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    I'm already at 645/649 lacking only Deoxys, Manaphy, Meloetta, and Keldeo to complete it but no Unova/National Catcher yet.
    You might want to obtain the certificates in order to earn those medals.
    Friend Code for Friend Safari Only: 4570-8062-8681

  16. #241
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    The Last Place You"ll Look
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuno View Post
    I'm already at 645/649 lacking only Deoxys, Manaphy, Meloetta, and Keldeo to complete it but no Unova/National Catcher yet. Do I need 649/649 for National?
    Yeah, go to the Game Freak building in Castelia City and talk to the guy behind the desk upstairs in the building. He'll give you the certificates and then you'll get the medals.
    3DS FC: 5343 - 8655 - 7879
    IGN: Kenny


    Credit: Azulart for the gym badges

  17. #242
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silicon View Post
    I've earned the medal. Honestly, I think the last one I got was the Wi-Fi Train, I think I saw the "Future" Train twice before I saw that. My only tip is: go every day and talk to the guy. It seemed to progress in such a way for me that I think I could have gone for 11 straight days and gotten it. I missed one or two in there and had to continue going for more than that. I'd suggest trying to SR the train, but people have mentioned it doesn't seem to be SR'd.
    Hm, I still can't find it, and I went there for 2 weeks straight now! I found other 10 trains, but can't find the "future train".

  18. #243
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    231

    Default

    A few weeks ago I made an inquiry if anyone knew about the 50% Pokemart discount that I had somehow activated.

    Well it turns out I did it again!
    I was watching TV while working on the Heavy Traffic medal and at exactly 200spot passes I received a msg on my W2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

  19. #244
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Burnley, Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DamirezM2 View Post
    Hm, I still can't find it, and I went there for 2 weeks straight now! I found other 10 trains, but can't find the "future train".
    Just change your DS date to February 1st 2013 and it should show up. Someone in this very thread discovered it so I changed my date around and it showed up right away.
    Pokemon Black Version 2
    Friend Code: 1421 4661 1394

    Medals: 241/255

  20. #245
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,581

    Default

    Another known date besides February 1st, is December 30th.

    The year doesn't matter, by the way.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  21. #246
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Burnley, Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Just got the medal for catching 50 Pokemon in the entree forest. Got female hidden ability Poliwag, Vulpix, Bagon, Pinsir, Heracross, Dratini and now I'm very bored of the mini games. Best advice I can give is turn the bloody sound off and listen to your own music or you WILL go mad. (sigh) Only 50 more to go.

    So yeah if anyone wants me to look out for any particular female DW Pokemon feel free to PM me and I'll have a look on my daily grind.
    Pokemon Black Version 2
    Friend Code: 1421 4661 1394

    Medals: 241/255

  22. #247
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hampshire, England
    Posts
    1,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by judgemick View Post
    Just got the medal for catching 50 Pokemon in the entree forest. Got female hidden ability Poliwag, Vulpix, Bagon, Pinsir, Heracross, Dratini and now I'm very bored of the mini games. Best advice I can give is turn the bloody sound off and listen to your own music or you WILL go mad. (sigh) Only 50 more to go.

    So yeah if anyone wants me to look out for any particular female DW Pokemon feel free to PM me and I'll have a look on my daily grind.
    The thing that bothers me most about this one is waiting 24 hours rather than just waiting for midnight to pass. I have to keep setting an alarm and offsetting it by a few minutes each day :\

  23. #248
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dumb old Texas :D
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by judgemick View Post
    Just got the medal for catching 50 Pokemon in the entree forest. Got female hidden ability Poliwag, Vulpix, Bagon, Pinsir, Heracross, Dratini and now I'm very bored of the mini games. Best advice I can give is turn the bloody sound off and listen to your own music or you WILL go mad. (sigh) Only 50 more to go.

    So yeah if anyone wants me to look out for any particular female DW Pokemon feel free to PM me and I'll have a look on my daily grind.
    I have only 88 pokemon in the Entree forest. And I agree those games are getting really stale(except the Charizard one which never gets old to me). At the moment I reach 100 mark, im ditching the Global Link forever(or until it gets updated for X and Y).
    Last edited by Specialbeamcanon; 17th January 2013 at 3:00 AM.

  24. #249
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sunnyshore city
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Has anyone done the Pokemon League challenges? The ones where you have to use 1 type. I've been wondering about those, do they require teams of 6 pokemon? Otherwise you could use 2-3 high level pokemon with the same second type to get 2 medals (Swampert and Quagsire both EV trained should be able to take out the league, which would be 2 medals if it works teh way I hope).

  25. #250
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    The number of Pokemon doesn't matter.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •