Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 352

Thread: The "Official" UnOfficial Medal Guide (Incomplete)

  1. #126
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    231

    Default

    I have 298pokemon in the Unova pokedex and no medal for the unova catcher. Do i need Victini and the other event pokemon? Or just victini?

    Hmm, it turns out you need all 300 unova pokemon for that medal. You still get the Oval Charm from Juniper at 298 tho.
    Ohwell. Hopefully someone can send me a hacked Melotta cos thats all i need.
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 29th November 2012 at 4:41 AM.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

  2. #127
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    I have 298pokemon in the Unova pokedex and no medal for the unova catcher. Do i need Victini and the other event pokemon? Or just victini?

    Hmm, it turns out you need all 300 unova pokemon for that medal. You still get the Oval Charm from Juniper at 298 tho.
    Ohwell. Hopefully someone can send me a hacked Melotta cos thats all i need.
    Actually, you don't need the events. I got the medal without Genesect and Meloetta. I believe you need to get the diploma from the guy behind the counter in Game Freak building in Castelia City for that one.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia



  3. #128
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Actually, you don't need the events. I got the medal without Genesect and Meloetta. I believe you need to get the diploma from the guy behind the counter in Game Freak building in Castelia City for that one.
    Hey, thanks man. I just got the medal, winning.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

  4. #129
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Burnley, Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quick question about the Friend Code Medals. Can I just add anyone at random to the palpad or does there have to be some form of accepting the Friend Code from the other player?
    Pokemon Black Version 2
    Friend Code: 1421 4661 1394

    Medals: 241/255

  5. #130
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    231

    Default

    For those trying to get the 10 Followers medal I just got it myself

    At 79musicals performed I got my 8th
    113musicals I got my 9th
    161 I got my 10th
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

  6. #131
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Philippines!
    Posts
    44

    Default

    How does one know how many Musical's he's done so far?

  7. #132
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k_tribal View Post
    How does one know how many Musical's he's done so far?
    Check the back of your trainer card

  8. #133
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    United kingdom
    Posts
    36

    Default

    hey ^^ i was wondering about the free drink i haven't got the hint medal for it yet can i still get it? Do you need hint medal to get a medal? Or that just a hint ^^ Thanks in advance.
    White 2 : 1163 7692 6224

    Missing DW :


    Hidden grotto missing :

    Special DW i have

  9. #134
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    For those trying to get the 10 Followers medal I just got it myself

    At 79musicals performed I got my 8th
    113musicals I got my 9th
    161 I got my 10th
    I guess it is related to your performance, because it took me 139 musicals.

  10. #135
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Burnley, Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seryu View Post
    hey ^^ i was wondering about the free drink i haven't got the hint medal for it yet can i still get it? Do you need hint medal to get a medal? Or that just a hint ^^ Thanks in advance.
    Hint Medal's aren't needed to get Medal's got most of mine using online guides like this one and didn't have hints for most of those.
    Pokemon Black Version 2
    Friend Code: 1421 4661 1394

    Medals: 241/255

  11. #136
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Can I add random people to my PalPad and get the medals or do they need to accept me?

    Edit
    2-12-12
    - I have found that when going for the 100passpower medal, you don't need to wait 3-5mins for the power to expire, you can use one after the other
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 3rd December 2012 at 3:45 AM.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

  12. #137
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NARNIA *****ES!
    Posts
    1,967

    Default

    other then bathrezz and that guy that is 2 posts above me, anyone else got over 200 medals? I got 201, and currently working on link battles, trades and the stupid musical (better then passerby at least)
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613


    Credit to Astral Shadow

    Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

  13. #138
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    other then bathrezz and that guy that is 2 posts above me, anyone else got over 200 medals? I got 201, and currently working on link battles, trades and the stupid musical (better then passerby at least)
    About 2weeks ago I found some Jap guy wth 252medals and over 600hrs played O.o
    I know that he/she definately had them all except for 3. I took a screenshot but I don't know if I'm allowed to post such things in these threads.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

  14. #139
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Burnley, Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    other then bathrezz and that guy that is 2 posts above me, anyone else got over 200 medals? I got 201, and currently working on link battles, trades and the stupid musical (better then passerby at least)
    Determined to get all of these now I've come so far. Only missing: Top Medalist, Deep Sleep Capture, Sweet Dreamer, Great Adventurer, Broad/Extensive Friendship, Global Connection, Feeling Master, Ferris Wheel Fan, Tycoon of Souveniers, Cult Classic Star, 10/30 People Funfest, 100/100 Points Funfest and Entertainment Master then I'm done.

    Musicals aren't too bad if you have something on in the background glancing at the DS screen ocassionally to tap on cue to disrupt the other Pokemon's solo performances.
    Pokemon Black Version 2
    Friend Code: 1421 4661 1394

    Medals: 241/255

  15. #140
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    24

    Default

    How am I supposed to get medals where you have to play in a Funfest Mission with 10 and 30 people at the same time? That sounds like something that "requires" you to enter some kind of convention where everyone goes together to do a Funfest mission in hopes of getting those medals.

    Am I going to have complete all the Lv.4 missions to get the "complete all Funfest missions" achievement?
    Friend Code for Friend Safari Only: 4570-8062-8681

  16. #141
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Burnley, Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 49ersgiantsfan View Post
    How am I supposed to get medals where you have to play in a Funfest Mission with 10 and 30 people at the same time? That sounds like something that "requires" you to enter some kind of convention where everyone goes together to do a Funfest mission in hopes of getting those medals.

    Am I going to have complete all the Lv.4 missions to get the "complete all Funfest missions" achievement?
    Nope, just unlock all the missions exclusive to your version and complete all the level 1 missions for the medal to unlock.
    Pokemon Black Version 2
    Friend Code: 1421 4661 1394

    Medals: 241/255

  17. #142
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    SF Bay Area
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by judgemick View Post
    Nope, just unlock all the missions exclusive to your version and complete all the level 1 missions for the medal to unlock.
    Hey, thank you!

    How is it going to be possible to score 1000 points in any single funfest mission? With myself alone, I could only suffice about ~32 points in one mission, which is nowhere close to even the 100 point funfest medal. I am thinking that you will need to be with other people to do this. Then again, by playing with a massive group, this can also earn the 10/30 people Funfest medals, so that could mean killing two birds with a single stone.
    Friend Code for Friend Safari Only: 4570-8062-8681

  18. #143
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    231

    Default

    I have found that 'Find Shining Ores' lev2 to be the best mission to acquire pass orbs. I would always hit 21-27ores (minimum ores 20) per mission and get 14-17orbs for 3mins of work. I would do this in Twist Mountain from Driftviel side.
    I have found 'Collect Berries' lev1 to be the best for the 100funfest clears however its very time consuming. Usually I would find my 3 berries by 30secs and then have to wait 2mins for the mission timer to expire. There may be a better mission but i like this one because you can play for a short while then put it down.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

  19. #144
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Outside of Hawaii (I wish...)
    Posts
    7,763

    Default

    The Find Lost Items level 3 mission is much better for orb collection, as you can reliably get over 50 orbs every five minutes from it.

  20. #145
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Anyone got the ferris wheel medal? I captured all N's pokemon, have seen him, but still no medal...
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/dh8x1.jpg[/IMG]

  21. #146
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Burnley, Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CvxFous View Post
    Anyone got the ferris wheel medal? I captured all N's pokemon, have seen him, but still no medal...
    I'm still struggling with this one. I suspect you have to battle all 4 people who appear during different seasons. Can't test this one myself though as I'd lose a days worth of dream world time if I change my ds time or date.
    Pokemon Black Version 2
    Friend Code: 1421 4661 1394

    Medals: 241/255

  22. #147
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,917

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by judgemick View Post
    I'm still struggling with this one. I suspect you have to battle all 4 people who appear during different seasons. Can't test this one myself though as I'd lose a days worth of dream world time if I change my ds time or date.
    I believe you can meet several different NPCs at the Ferris Wheel, so I wouldn't be surprised if you had to meet all of them.

    Like there's N, the 4 season battles, and Yancy/Curtis, but I believe you can also go on with Cheren, Bianca and Hugh.

  23. #148
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Burnley, Lancashire, UK
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I believe you can meet several different NPCs at the Ferris Wheel, so I wouldn't be surprised if you had to meet all of them.

    Like there's N, the 4 season battles, and Yancy/Curtis, but I believe you can also go on with Cheren, Bianca and Hugh.
    Muchos thanks for this, had no idea about the Xtransciever person meeting you on the Ferris wheel, would have been revisiting for months otherwise lol.
    Pokemon Black Version 2
    Friend Code: 1421 4661 1394

    Medals: 241/255

  24. #149
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,917

    Default

    I think Hugh will hint to you if there's anyone special waiting for you at the Ferris Wheel
    I called him on a whim and his "Something up?" spiel had him wondering if I liked amusement parks or not. I head over to the Ferris Wheel (thinking I'd see him) and it was Bianca

  25. #150
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •