Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Official" UnOfficial Medal Guide (Incomplete)

I have 298pokemon in the Unova pokedex and no medal for the unova catcher. Do i need Victini and the other event pokemon? Or just victini?

Hmm, it turns out you need all 300 unova pokemon for that medal. You still get the Oval Charm from Juniper at 298 tho.
    Ohwell. Hopefully someone can send me a hacked Melotta cos thats all i need.
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 29th November 2012 at 4:41 AM.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    I have 298pokemon in the Unova pokedex and no medal for the unova catcher. Do i need Victini and the other event pokemon? Or just victini?

Hmm, it turns out you need all 300 unova pokemon for that medal. You still get the Oval Charm from Juniper at 298 tho.
    Ohwell. Hopefully someone can send me a hacked Melotta cos thats all i need.
    Actually, you don't need the events. I got the medal without Genesect and Meloetta. I believe you need to get the diploma from the guy behind the counter in Game Freak building in Castelia City for that one.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Actually, you don't need the events. I got the medal without Genesect and Meloetta. I believe you need to get the diploma from the guy behind the counter in Game Freak building in Castelia City for that one.
    Hey, thanks man. I just got the medal, winning.
    Pokemon White 2_Hours: 714_Medals: 247/255_National Catcher 647/649 Missing Manaphy, Shaymin
    Pokemon X_Shiny_Octillery_Alomomola_Clawitzer x2_Goldeen_Luvdisc_Quilfish x4_Magicarp_Gyrados

Quick question about the Friend Code Medals. Can I just add anyone at random to the palpad or does there have to be some form of accepting the Friend Code from the other player?
    Pokemon Black Version 2
    Friend Code: 1421 4661 1394

Medals: 241/255

For those trying to get the 10 Followers medal I just got it myself

At 79musicals performed I got my 8th
    113musicals I got my 9th
    161 I got my 10th

How does one know how many Musical's he's done so far?

Quote Originally Posted by k_tribal View Post
    How does one know how many Musical's he's done so far?
    Check the back of your trainer card

hey ^^ i was wondering about the free drink i haven't got the hint medal for it yet can i still get it? Do you need hint medal to get a medal? Or that just a hint ^^ Thanks in advance.
    White 2 : 1163 7692 6224

Missing DW :

Hidden grotto missing :

Special DW i have

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    For those trying to get the 10 Followers medal I just got it myself

At 79musicals performed I got my 8th
    113musicals I got my 9th
    161 I got my 10th
    I guess it is related to your performance, because it took me 139 musicals.

Quote Originally Posted by Seryu View Post
    hey ^^ i was wondering about the free drink i haven't got the hint medal for it yet can i still get it? Do you need hint medal to get a medal? Or that just a hint ^^ Thanks in advance.
    Hint Medal's aren't needed to get Medal's got most of mine using online guides like this one and didn't have hints for most of those.
    Pokemon Black Version 2

Can I add random people to my PalPad and get the medals or do they need to accept me?

Edit
    2-12-12
    - I have found that when going for the 100passpower medal, you don't need to wait 3-5mins for the power to expire, you can use one after the other
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 3rd December 2012 at 3:45 AM.

other then bathrezz and that guy that is 2 posts above me, anyone else got over 200 medals? I got 201, and currently working on link battles, trades and the stupid musical (better then passerby at least)
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    other then bathrezz and that guy that is 2 posts above me, anyone else got over 200 medals? I got 201, and currently working on link battles, trades and the stupid musical (better then passerby at least)
    About 2weeks ago I found some Jap guy wth 252medals and over 600hrs played O.o
    I know that he/she definately had them all except for 3. I took a screenshot but I don't know if I'm allowed to post such things in these threads.

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    Determined to get all of these now I've come so far. Only missing: Top Medalist, Deep Sleep Capture, Sweet Dreamer, Great Adventurer, Broad/Extensive Friendship, Global Connection, Feeling Master, Ferris Wheel Fan, Tycoon of Souveniers, Cult Classic Star, 10/30 People Funfest, 100/100 Points Funfest and Entertainment Master then I'm done.

Musicals aren't too bad if you have something on in the background glancing at the DS screen ocassionally to tap on cue to disrupt the other Pokemon's solo performances.
    Pokemon Black Version 2

How am I supposed to get medals where you have to play in a Funfest Mission with 10 and 30 people at the same time? That sounds like something that "requires" you to enter some kind of convention where everyone goes together to do a Funfest mission in hopes of getting those medals.

Am I going to have complete all the Lv.4 missions to get the "complete all Funfest missions" achievement?
    Friend Code for Friend Safari Only: 4570-8062-8681

Quote Originally Posted by 49ersgiantsfan View Post
    How am I supposed to get medals where you have to play in a Funfest Mission with 10 and 30 people at the same time? That sounds like something that "requires" you to enter some kind of convention where everyone goes together to do a Funfest mission in hopes of getting those medals.

Am I going to have complete all the Lv.4 missions to get the "complete all Funfest missions" achievement?
    Nope, just unlock all the missions exclusive to your version and complete all the level 1 missions for the medal to unlock.
    Pokemon Black Version 2

Quote Originally Posted by judgemick View Post
    Nope, just unlock all the missions exclusive to your version and complete all the level 1 missions for the medal to unlock.
    Hey, thank you!

How is it going to be possible to score 1000 points in any single funfest mission? With myself alone, I could only suffice about ~32 points in one mission, which is nowhere close to even the 100 point funfest medal. I am thinking that you will need to be with other people to do this. Then again, by playing with a massive group, this can also earn the 10/30 people Funfest medals, so that could mean killing two birds with a single stone.
    Friend Code for Friend Safari Only: 4570-8062-8681

I have found that 'Find Shining Ores' lev2 to be the best mission to acquire pass orbs. I would always hit 21-27ores (minimum ores 20) per mission and get 14-17orbs for 3mins of work. I would do this in Twist Mountain from Driftviel side.
    I have found 'Collect Berries' lev1 to be the best for the 100funfest clears however its very time consuming. Usually I would find my 3 berries by 30secs and then have to wait 2mins for the mission timer to expire. There may be a better mission but i like this one because you can play for a short while then put it down.

The Find Lost Items level 3 mission is much better for orb collection, as you can reliably get over 50 orbs every five minutes from it.

Anyone got the ferris wheel medal? I captured all N's pokemon, have seen him, but still no medal...
    [IMG]http://oi40.*******.com/dh8x1.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by CvxFous View Post
    Anyone got the ferris wheel medal? I captured all N's pokemon, have seen him, but still no medal...
    I'm still struggling with this one. I suspect you have to battle all 4 people who appear during different seasons. Can't test this one myself though as I'd lose a days worth of dream world time if I change my ds time or date.
    Pokemon Black Version 2

Quote Originally Posted by judgemick View Post
    I'm still struggling with this one. I suspect you have to battle all 4 people who appear during different seasons. Can't test this one myself though as I'd lose a days worth of dream world time if I change my ds time or date.
    I believe you can meet several different NPCs at the Ferris Wheel, so I wouldn't be surprised if you had to meet all of them.

Like there's N, the 4 season battles, and Yancy/Curtis, but I believe you can also go on with Cheren, Bianca and Hugh.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I believe you can meet several different NPCs at the Ferris Wheel, so I wouldn't be surprised if you had to meet all of them.

Like there's N, the 4 season battles, and Yancy/Curtis, but I believe you can also go on with Cheren, Bianca and Hugh.
    Muchos thanks for this, had no idea about the Xtransciever person meeting you on the Ferris wheel, would have been revisiting for months otherwise lol.
    Pokemon Black Version 2

I think Hugh will hint to you if there's anyone special waiting for you at the Ferris Wheel
    I called him on a whim and his "Something up?" spiel had him wondering if I liked amusement parks or not. I head over to the Ferris Wheel (thinking I'd see him) and it was Bianca

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast