Thread: Pikachu help?

Default Pikachu help?

So, I have a shiny pikachu, rash nature, on my pearl version. I may transfer him over to my black and white, but for now I wish to keep him no my pearl version. So, I want to make him a raichu, and I'm not too good with making very good movesets or EV yeilds, so I'd like a couple comments on how to train him and a good richu moveset. Feel free to throw in some black and white updated movesets too. He was wild caught, so no volt tackle/surf/fly.

Also note: PLEASE DO NOT suggest keeping him a pikachu. I do not want a pika I want a rai rai, so please keep all comments related to keeping him a pika w/light ball out of this.

Thank You.

EDIT: If anyone can as well, rate my shiny watchog and smeargle for the updated black and white 2 moves?

Watchog@Bold nature
    ability is illuminate
    Evs in def and attack
    Hypnosis/hyper fang?
    Swords dance
    Seed Bomb
    Gunkshot/???? <-- suggestion?

Smeargle (sorry currently don't remember his nature at the given time)
    ability is Technician
    No Evs yet, but I do want to EV attack and speed
    Extremespeed/Quick attack?
    Swords Dance
    Shadow Sneak
    Ice shard/Mach punch?

Feel free to rate my babies
    Last edited by Lunarasammy; 24th October 2012 at 3:06 AM. Reason: add another pokemon to be rated

This should be posted in the single pokemon rate thread just since you're asking for suggestions on a single pokemon and not looking for feedback on a team

Probably a moveset of
    thunder bolt / grass knot / brick break / volt switch
    or something will work. Haven't really used this pokemon so I'm not sure what could work

Item can be really anything like wise glasses wtv. Choice scarf could work with what I got you

congrats on the shiny btw :D

I just keep being redirected for this thread XD I put it one place, someone tells me to put it here, now I'm being told to move it somewhere else... *sigh* gotta find stuff around here XD

thanks for the input. and thanks for the congrats as well been after a shiny pikachu or pichu for a while now. Happy I finally got one. I was thinking of brick break, so tis reassures me on that. I was iffy with thunderbolt in case there was a better electric move (besides volt tackle of course) ummm grss knot ok, and never really looked at volt switch.

as for the item, never heard of wise glasses XD must look that up. never liked choice scarves either, but I will give it a shot. Again, thank you for the input I really appreciate it

I just noticed I spelled raichu wrong in my first post. derp mistake XD

Volt Switch is 5th Gen.

Focus Miss > Brick Break and Nasty Plot / Thunder Wave > Volt Switch.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

@aura sensai - I know its a 5th gen move, I just hadn't considered looking at it as a possible move for my move pool. And what is focus miss?

Focus Blast is considered Focus Miss by a lot of people. Weird it has low accuracy on the count of it has "Focus" in its name.
    In order to understand my train of thoughts,
    you'll have to put yourself in my position. You can't expect me to think like you because my life ain't like yours; You know what I'm sayin?

- TI, Ready For Whatever
    Paper Trail.

ahhh ok thank you for clearing that up for me. I don't pan on using focus blast nor punch anyhow, I'd rather have brick break over that :S

If you want that rated , I suggest moving it to 5th Gen. IGRMT since Watchog is BW.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Sensai View Post
    If you want that rated , I suggest moving it to 5th Gen. IGRMT since Watchog is BW.
    This ^

And you could clean up the op a bit as well, just read the rules before you post there.

*Closed

^Click it!^