Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What was the best day of your life?

Last Saturday, I went to a high school dance with a girl I really like. I swear, it was like a dream come true; we took pictures in the rain, then went out to a nice dinner together. Remarkably, we kept the conversation alive, and it flowed very well. At the dance, she never broke from me; it was a great feeling. After the dance, she thanked me and we left. The next day, she told me that was her first dance. Hopefully I made a lasting impression, and this will grow into something <3

I have a lot but one of them was earlier this year last January. First, there was a big event in my school all right, something like a carnival and then later on at night, I watched this performance which was making a world tour back then. Overall, that was a great day for me.

The best is yet to come, though the first time I went to a non Mexican dance was exciting XD. I still would like to go clubbing
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

Every day is a great day for me I don't tend to pick favorites!
    oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by Rayce View Post
    Last Saturday, I went to a high school dance with a girl I really like. I swear, it was like a dream come true; we took pictures in the rain, then went out to a nice dinner together. Remarkably, we kept the conversation alive, and it flowed very well. At the dance, she never broke from me; it was a great feeling. After the dance, she thanked me and we left. The next day, she told me that was her first dance. Hopefully I made a lasting impression, and this will grow into something <3
    Awww that is a wonderful time! Way to go!

{the rest, I haven't decided on yet or trained far enough.}

June 3rd, 2006 I won a regional Pokemon VGC. That was pretty cool.
    January 3, 2010 I asked out the girl I am still with.
    June 25, 2010 I played my first show ever. Won a Battle of the Bands
    August 20, 2010 Opened for Whitechapel. Biggest crowd ever.
    July 16, 2012 I met my favorite guitarist and inspiration Jeff Loomis. He signed my guitar (his signature model) and we ate White Castle. Hell yeah.
    Metal fan? Listen to my music.
    http://www.soundcloud.com/summon-the-ancients

The best days are when we were all young.. Free without worries.
    Aiiooo, the top social network for pet owners and animal lovers.

I am too young to have any "best days of my life"
    Would not be easy to name the best one so far either

July 8th 2010, I got married on a beach in Greece <3

Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    Still waiting for that one day that's worth calling "best day of my life".
    Pretty much this. Sad to see all the other people who feel the same way but hey.

Though my memory is a little foggy when I think back on my entire life like this. Maybe it was the day I discovered Google? The entire world of the internet and all it's information for me to see. Maybe the day I first saw Gurren Lagann, that was a life-changer. The day I met my best friend? It could have already been the day when I chose my career path and I just don't know it yet.

best day of my life so far was probably my 18th birthday i had alot of fun and met my girlfriend. And i was allowed to drink!

Well I'm only 20, so I'm a little too young to have a best day of my life (not that people of my age or younger can't have them though). But yeah, I never had a life changing day, just some really good ones but none that I'll look back to when I'm old and wrinkly and would say "that was one of the best days of my life".

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

Today is the best day in my life, for this is the day that I have purchased Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, available now on the Nintendo 3DS. It brings tears to my long-dry eyes just thinking about it.

I really don't have abest day of my life. Every time I think of one, another comes to mind.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Thats a hard one. But I have two I can name.

Last summer, I went to a horror movie convention and I got to attend the biggest Friday the 13th gathering. It was just so cool to meet actors from one of my favorite horror franchises.

And last January. I was pulled into the office and given a $2 raise. As soon as I left the office. A customer gave me $25 for cooking Omelets for them and the 60 people at thier party. I decided to press my luck and buy a $2 lottery ticket. I won $22!

Going to my Senior Prom in 2008. I had a good time if you know what I am saying.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Going to California for 8th grade year. It was basically, fun all day for a week, I want to go back in time to experience it again.
    No.

mine was when i was little and i got my pokemon blue

My brother's birth! I was gonna be a big brother.

September 1st 2012

It was the day I had the chance to greet Arina Tanemura and welcome her to Texas infront of a audience of over 400, and give her a pink cowgirl hat, to which she put it on and stood up doing a gun shooting stance to the crowd's delight. Later that night my friend and I were able to get Japanese autograph boards, and when we approached her, she asked which character we liked. At the end of the day we both walked away with personalize drawings of Takuto. Yet it didn't end there, 20 minutes later her translator came over to us, and said Miss Tanemura wanted to take a picture of our cosplays for her twitter.

Best Day of my Life.
    "No. I don't agree with him on a LOT of issues. Unlike most Republicans, who are blindly loyal to their party" ~ Maedar on Barack Obama

When I went to pokemon live with one of my friends we had a lot of fun, this was 10+ years ago, I miss her haven't seen her since she moved away we were good friends

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

The best day of my life? Hmm...

I'd say the day I met my best friend, but compared to what I expect of my future, it's probably not the "best" as one would have it. When the day finally comes and I get the phone call announcing the death of my in-law, I suppose dancing on her grave will make it the best day of my life, no matter the consequences.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

I recall a day when I was maybe 16 or so on summer vacation and I had slept until the late afternoon and then gorged myself on Asian food and then talked to a friend online all night. I remember thinking it was the best day of my life.

wen i lear to masturbate

Quote Originally Posted by aaron345 View Post
    wen i lear to masturbate
    Wut.

Anyway, I got to say that the best day of my life is going to Avcon, an anime and video game convention, which is… I guess you could say it is the Australian counterpart of Comic-con.

I have never gone to a convention like Avcon, so I was really excited. I bought some nice things there such as a 3DS game and a Rainbow Dash bag. Then on the last day, I joined a Pokemon Black/White tournament. Although I sucked terribly at it, I still enjoyed the tournament.

~My Black team~

The userbar is made by Sworn Metalhead!
    The team pose is made by Eeveelover824!
    I have claimed the PS1 game Crash Bandicoot!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast