Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-20: League Part 2 [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/29]

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Your trying to tell me that Paul and Gary weren't Ash's main rivals? ***** please.

I'm also 99.99999% sure that main rival isn't a fan-based term, just like how people tryed to say "Legendary Pokemon" is fan based when it really isn't.

Stop trying to compare other anime with Pokemon. I don't give 2 ****s about them. Also, you have no factual evidence, just your opinion.

Please excuse my French

Bolded.
    Main rival is a fanmade term but a term that is pretty obvious, its just the name we give the MAIN rival, because yes Shooti, Shigeru and Shinji were the main rivals, we know those are the ones that Satoshi will have his most important battles.

That was dman or whoever that I don't remember, that tried to counter me saying the pseudo legendary term was stupid and fanmade and dind't mean crap in the anime by saying the legendary term doesn't exist, when its CLEARLY used ingame, its not a fanmade term and everyone knows it isn't, in japanese they are called mythical I believe in english and other languages legendary.

Confused.... I want to see Ash VS Kotetsu battle

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

From TV Tokyo:

121129_01.jpg

The second part of Ash VS Shooty battle, which starts in BW103.

Quote Originally Posted by janovy View Post
    from tv tokyo:

121129_01.jpg

the second part of ash vs shooty battle, which starts in bw103.
    what the f***? First round?!?!!?

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    what the f***? First round?!?!!?

Oh. You didn't see this coming? Nope, just me? Well, Trip is out of the way if Ash wins

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Oh. You didn't see this coming? Nope, just me? Well, Trip is out of the way if Ash wins
    Trip should win, he needs revenge to Bianca

Trip goes home in the first round? What?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Trip goes home in the first round? What?
    Impossible!!!! >, I don't think this is the first round, maybe second or third round (seeing few seconds battle VS COTDs during Junio Cup). If Trip loses, I hope he won't leave.

Trip should win, he needs revenge to Bianca
    so you want the main character to lose in the very first round just so trip can get some completely unnecessary revenge?

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    so you want the main character to lose in the very first round just so trip can get some completely unnecessary revenge?
    Yeah, but I am sure this is not first round :/

Yeah, but I am sure this is not first round :/

You understand the rage everyone including Vodor if that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    You understand the rage everyone including Vodor if that happens.
    I hope not :/

Exactly, that's why Trip must lose. No one saw it coming, changing perditions now for Bianca, Stephan, Kot, and Virgil.

of course they would. after all this build up knocking Ash out first round would cause a lot of rage

of course they would. after all this build up knocking Ash out first round would cause a lot of rage
    Yeah and that's never gonna happen. I think that picture might be from another episode. That or Trip really is knocked out early, which isn't even that weird since it's his very first league, Ash is doing this for the 5th time.

Yup, it will. Better get your flame shield, because everyone are going to unleash their rage.

I would cry if Shooty lost in the first round

Trip will probably lose, yeah. I hope Static defeats Serperior.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Trip will probably lose, yeah. I hope Static defeats Serperior.
    Mmmh... I hope they're tied and rematch yay

Mmmh... I hope they're tied and rematch yay
    I don't think we'd get tie in a League, tbh.

And I just can't see Ash losing unless he sticks around and observes his rivals battle it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I don't think we'd get tie in a League, tbh.

And I just can't see Ash losing unless he sticks around and observes his rivals battle it out.
    We have never seen people draw in the league so...I hope it could happen.

They probably went through the preliminary rounds quickly and they could be at top 32/top 16 in that picture. It makes sense for Trip to be eliminated at top 32/16 since it's his very first league though, he's a rookie after all.

I hope after that Ash meets Kotetsu at top 8, Stephan at top 4 and Virgil at top 2. Bianca is probably knocked out in the same round as Trip by Stephan or Virgil.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    They probably went through the preliminary rounds quickly and they could be at top 32/top 16 in that picture. It makes sense for Trip to be eliminated at top 32/16 since it's his very first league though, he's a rookie after all.

I hope after that Ash meets Kotetsu at top 8, Stephan at top 4 and Virgil at top 2. Bianca is probably knocked out in the same round as Trip by Stephan or Virgil.
    But, Trip has worked and trained hard to beat trainers in Unova League =='

Trip goes home after first round? Loses to damned Satoshi with his bunch of weakemons? -_-
    I really see Apocalypse coming up after that ****ing scenario.

But, Trip has worked and trained hard to beat trainers in Unova League =='
    All the competitors in the league worked and trained hard, they all had to earn 8 badges. I think it's fair, top 32/16 is still an accomplishment on your first try.

Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast