Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2-20: League Part 2 [FIRST POST UPDATED 10/29]

They should knock out that guy with the Eevees first.. I don't want Ash to lose to a guy that wasn't even introduced 10 episodes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I really hope they do! So Trip get's send home, and the good battles can start! XD
    No way! *crying*, I am 1000000% sure Trip wins this >:/, at least top 4. You guys must realize term 'rival battle' it's not meant to be Trip only right? Maybe it is Ash VS Stephan.

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom

Quote Originally Posted by RVD_fan View Post
    There's a couple reasons Stephan is likely to go out early:

1) Clubsplosion was his shining moment and probably already more than he deserved, he doesn't need a good showing at the league
    2) He's only had two pokemon introduced, I highly doubt he's making the round of six-on-six. Hell, Conway had more.
    3) He's not really important enough to warrant a big battle, his rivalry with Ash is little more than a Morrison-esque game of one-upsmanship.
    4) There are newer characters to be focusing on

I think he goes down to Ash instead of Bianca because he's supposed to be Ash's rival but they've only battled the one time.
    I agree, except I prefer Bianca to defeat Stephan.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Oh right, I forgot Emboar is part fighting. Maybe it's Sawk vs. Emboar again? xD
    Actually that is a good point. It could be a battle that shows off Stephan versus Bianca at the beginning, since Ash doesn't always have the main focus this arc during Don Battle tournaments.

the fact that the league is here so soon just makes me wonder what the filler arc will be. I ultimately feel like this is coming fast for a reason.

Maybe the league does get interrupted lol.

Name: Arugula
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Does it say the battle is even at the league? It could just be a warm-up, like Trip vs Stephan or something.

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    I agree, except I prefer Bianca to defeat Stephan.
    Yeah, I wanna see more Bianca battles. I hope she VS Ash.

Does it say the battle is even at the league? It could just be a warm-up, like Trip vs Stephan or something.
    That will be nice if Trip kicks Stephan's a**

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom

Quote Originally Posted by jrizza88 View Post
    Maybe the league does get interrupted lol.
    I would love for this to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    They should knock out that guy with the Eevees first.. I don't want Ash to lose to a guy that wasn't even introduced 10 episodes ago.
    Unfortunately, it looks like Virgil will be the Tobias of this League. Funny how history has a way of repeating itself.

Personally, I like the predictions where Ash loses in the first rounds. At least it would be a nice change of pace and it would get us one step closer to the filler arc. :x

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Unfortunately, it looks like Virgil will be the Tobias of this League. Funny how history has a way of repeating itself.

Personally, I like the predictions where Ash loses in the first rounds. At least it would be a nice change of pace and it would get us one step closer to the filler arc. :x
    Virgil is not like Tobias (seeing his characteristic on the scans), I hope it's Trip, the next Trollbias.

Maybe the league will last 4 episodes just like the past tournaments? I can see the sh*tstorms now

Well the previous episode is gonna be Unova League beginning... so it wouldn't make much sense if it was a warm-up when it's already started >_>
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Bel needs to whoop Stephan's *** so I hope this is the battle lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I would love for this to happen.
    Only if a certain green-haired fellow is involved...

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Bel needs to whoop Stephan's *** so I hope this is the battle lol.
    Yeah.. seeing the term 'fierce'. It is related to 'fighting' type pokemon probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    Yeah.. seeing the term 'fierce'. It is related to 'fighting' type pokemon probably.
    Emboar needs le revenge lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Here's hoping this is Bianca vs Stephan, with Bianca winning.

I think it's Stephan too ! I hope we'll still see Burgundy & Georgia in the public !
    God I'm excited by the league

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    he will be the 2nd to last rival ash will most likely face sadly. i am looking forward to taht battle though
    Can't they do a first and have his *Cough* Main rival *Cough* get knocked out early? Hes not even a fan favorite in the fandom as far as I know, like I said they don't have a true meaning behind this, hes like every other league rival Ash comes across.

FYI With no Grand Festival this time around, hopefully that means the league will last longer. Ash has a lot of rivals this time, I really want to see some duke it out with him.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

What a shame -_- There are no training episodes, no new moves and evolutions before the League. Actually nothing.
    I will be laughning out load if Satoshi defeats Kenyan with some of his weakest mons, especially if Screenhogmaru takes down Zeburaika and Zuruggu wipes out Dageki. Poor Kenyan, he is not deserved to lose that stupid way.

It says fighting so maybe Stephan using Sawk (again!)? I guess we'll see...
    The fighting doesnt refer to type. Loads of Episodes have the words fierce fighting in the title

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    you mean like he always does

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    no its not. its just a standard phrase for episode titles
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    What a shame -_- There are no training episodes, no new moves and evolutions before the League. Actually nothing.
    I imagine a lot of people will be disappointed over that. Thankfully I never thought we would get anything besides Krookodile so I will not be among them

Yeah it migh be rival vs rival, instead of SAtoshi vs Rival.

I don't really want to see Kenyan lose to Belle because I want Kenyan to have a serious battle with Satoshi but I don't mind it if its to hype another rival and said rival actually battles Satoshi after, if she beats Kenyan and then just loses to Shooti or something that would be annoying.

Got a better idea, make it Shooti vs Belle revenge battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post

I don't really want to see Kenyan lose to Belle because I want Kenyan to have a serious battle with Satoshi but I don't mind it if its to hype another rival and said rival actually battles Satoshi after, if she beats Kenyan and then just loses to Shooti or something that would be annoying.

Got a better idea, make it Shooti vs Belle revenge battle.
    Personally id rather see Bianca vs Stephan revenge battle. Not that anyone really needs revenge on anyone else. But Bianca beating stephan and eventually facing Ash (hopefully in the first full battle)

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Personally id rather see Bianca vs Stephan revenge battle. Not that anyone really needs revenge on anyone else. But Bianca beating stephan and eventually facing Ash (hopefully in the first full battle)
    I was joking about the revenge yeah, you win some and you lose some, thats pokemon battles, my problem is Belle has faced him more times then Kenyan thats why I would prefer Kenyan to figth him, I was expecting one rival to get knocked off by another anyway and I was sure it would either be Kenyan or Belle.

I was joking about the revenge yeah, you win some and you lose some, thats pokemon battles, my problem is Belle has faced him more times then Kenyan thats why I would prefer Kenyan to figth him, I was expecting one rival to get knocked off by another anyway and I was sure it would either be Kenyan or Belle.
    for me its merely down to liking Biancas pokemon more and wanting to see them battle Ash over Stephans. But to be fair as long as the battles are decent I'd be happy with anything

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    for me its merely down to liking Biancas pokemon more and wanting to see them battle Ash over Stephans. But to be fair as long as the battles are decent I'd be happy with anything
    I do like Escavalier and Emboar but I also like Sawk and Zebstrika but we know nothing else.

Couldn't care less for the chinchila
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 23rd October 2012 at 11:42 AM.

The wording in the title (which should be more like "win your way through the rival battles") makes it very clear it refers to Satoshi.

Page 2 of 92 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast