Page 39 of 99 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: Unova League General Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Attachment 6868

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3639016.jpg

I'm not sure where to place this, so I guess I'll post it here.
    Is it just me, or does it look like Oshawott is using aqua jet on Vaporeon? I swear I can see him in there.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

- Ash is using Leavanny and Palpitoad against Stephan.. Legend.
    - Stephan has a Liepard.. Finally a prediction of mine comes true!
    - Kotetsu does face Bianca, glad we have clarification on that now and I can no longer appear crazy for saying it.
    - Vaporeon knows Aurora Beam, expected that..
    - Leavanny knows a blue slashing attack.. Hope it's not cut, that would be annoying and pathetic against Sawk anyway.

So what shall we speculate now then?.. Ash's third choice against Stephan? Something that could face Liepard.. Krookodile? Based solely on the data broadcast..
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Well, that's really interesting! Leavanny knows a new move (Cut? X-Scissor?) and Vaporeon is revealed to know Aurora Beam. Um… I wouldn't be surprised if it knows Acid Armor too.

Bianca vs Kotetsu… shame, I wanted to see Bianca going higher. Oh, well…

So let's see…

Top 126: Ash vs Trip
    Break (now I wonder if Leavanny learns the new move here…)
    Top 64: Ash vs Stephan, Kotetsu vs Bianca
    Top 32: Ash vs Kotetsu (?)
    Top 16: Ash vs Virgil (?)

…wait, hold on! So if Ash doesn't fight any COTD he might end up Top 16?! Wow, talk about a downfall!
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Well, that's really interesting! Leavanny knows a new move (Cut? X-Scissor?)
    to me looking at the colour of that attack it makes me think of either cut (look at when trip's servine use the move) or leaf-blade(look at when the move was used by the servine at the battle club.)Personally i'm hoping for leaf blade, but I'm expecting it to be cut.

Like I said before the league start EXPECT a rival to face a rival like in Sinnoh and it being the weakest one makes it better as far as I'm concerned.

So Rioulo will beat Emboar Oo well apparently its his strongesty and if Samurott was that strong Rioulo must be pretty beastly.

Satoshi battle Kenyan with Palpitoad and Leavanny and apparently Kenyan has a Liepard so it will be atleast 3v3, cool.

As expected Virgil will be the last one.

They will probably use stock animation for Zebstrika vs Palpitoad haha.

Levanny is probably losing with the whole "martial artist stops the blade and turns in around" and then Snivy beats Sawk.

I kinda like this news , atleast we won't see more SEMIFINALS SATOSHI VS BELLE YEAH!!! predictions but well see a lot of people saying the league sucks because Belle is out because said people nuthug her even though she is a girl(I hope I don't have to explain the jk).

Really excited for Kenyan and Kotetsu battles with Satoshi, specially Kenyan since we know part of the matchups already, Kotetsu we just know he is using Samurott.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh I don't and if she does then this is officially the worst league ever.
    Y and Sinnoh was the worse league also because the rival that I liked most got this *** handed to him without doing crap...NOT.

Its not realistical to expecet him to face all the rival I said that months ago, its also not realistic that he faces Shooti in the first round but don't expect them to make everything unreal to fit your tastes.

Oh well its the usual if its BW its bad if its DP its good argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Papitoad vs the Zebra is a bit redundant, couldn't they have made him fight something else?

Stephan possibly have Liepard is interesting though..
    Stock animation, they don't animate the poor thing often so using it that way they don't have to animate it at all XD, they can use the tournament/gyn footage they have of him, still its good hes beating two strong Zebstrikas Satoshi is probably using it for the reason that it beat the other Zebstrika.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    what's intresting to note is that it is reasonable for Bianca to lose Emboar to Riolu because she could regard Riolu in the same light she did Zorua, which would therefore cause her to be unfocused and make mistakes.

I thought they were referring to the Clubsplosion wins she had, not the league.
    People had no problem with Buizel or Corpish power, people shouldn't have any problem with Rioulo power either, unless were being hypocrites as usual.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 19th November 2012 at 12:25 PM.

Bianca is losing to her male counterpart. Just like I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Bianca is losing to her male counterpart. Just like I expected.
    all we know is that she was losing at that point not that she had lost the entire battle(remeber her battle with trip.Emboar seems to be loosing but if thats a 3on3 it could just be the first to fall in that battle.She'd still have two more pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Like I said before the league start EXPECT a rival to face a rival like in Sinnoh and it being the weakest one makes it better as far as I'm concerned.

So Rioulo will beat Emboar Oo well apparently its his strongesty and if Samurott was that strong Rioulo must be pretty beastly.

Satoshi battle Kenyan with Palpitoad and Leavanny and apparently Kenyan has a Liepard so it will be atleast 3v3, cool.

As expected Virgil will be the last one.

They will probably use stock animation for Zebstrika vs Palpitoad haha.

Levanny is probably losing with the whole "martial artist stops the blade and turns in around" and then Snivy beats Sawk.

I kinda like this news , atleast we won't see more SEMIFINALS SATOSHI VS BELLE YEAH!!! predictions but well see a lot of people saying the league sucks because Belle is out because said people nuthug her even though she is a girl(I hope I don't have to explain the jk).

Really excited for Kenyan and Kotetsu battles with Satoshi, specially Kenyan since we know part of the matchups already, Kotetsu we just know he is using Samurott.

Y and Sinnoh was the worse league also because the rival that I liked most got this *** handed to him without doing crap...NOT.

Its not realistical to expecet him to face all the rival I said that months ago, its also not realistic that he faces Shooti in the first round but don't expect them to make everything unreal to fit your tastes.

Oh well its the usual if its BW its bad if its DP its good argument.

Stock animation, they don't animate the poor thing often so using it that way they don't have to animate it at all XD, they can use the tournament/gyn footage they have of him, still its good hes beating two strong Zebstrikas Satoshi is probably using it for the reason that it beat the other Zebstrika.

People had no problem with Buizel or Corpish power, people shouldn't have any problem with Rioulo power either, unless were being hypocrites as usual.
    I like this League better then the Sinnoh League. in the Sinnoh League Paul overshadoed everyone too much to consider them actual threats. Nothing on this show is realistic. My untrained Riolu once beat a Dragonite and a Raikou in the Batte Institute in Black on its own with only fighting moves.
    Last edited by J Ken; 19th November 2012 at 12:52 PM.

I believe Bianca will lose against Koet in the episode where Ash defeats Trip. The 2nd prelim round riolu could evolve her to step up and defeat Emboar!

So with this here. What pokes are left for the Calendar to appear. Gligath which now could be Ash's cause beside Stephan I don't see Koet having it!

This poster made me excited about THe League, only possible disapointment is Ash not facing Bel! Maybe post-League!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Does anyone have an alternate link for these images. For some reason the pics (nor the site) is loading for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Does anyone have an alternate link for these images. For some reason the pics (nor the site) is loading for me.
    http://i.imgur.com/asCf0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/emEcm.jpg

Judging from this:

-Ferrothorn vs Emboar-Assuming Koteshu will beat Bianca (Sadly)
    -Zebstrika vs Palpitoad-Ash vs Stephan (Prayed for this, hope Palpitoad evolves)
    -Leavanny vs Sawk-Ash vs Stephan as well
    -Gothielle vs Vaporeon-Koteshu vs Katherina (Interesting)
    -Liepard (Bianca's or Stephan's I'm guessing

Well I'm glad for Ash vs Stephan but Koteshu is taking up too many battles with important characters. Bianca has been around much longer than him, she should have battled Ash imo.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    Judging from this:

-Ferrothorn vs Emboar-Assuming Koteshu will beat Bianca (Sadly)
    -Zebstrika vs Palpitoad-Ash vs Stephan (Prayed for this, hope Palpitoad evolves)
    -Leavanny vs Sawk-Ash vs Stephan as well
    -Gothielle vs Vaporeon-Koteshu vs Katherina (Interesting)
    -Liepard (Bianca's or Stephan's I'm guessing

Well I'm glad for Ash vs Stephan but Koteshu is taking up too many battles with important characters. Bianca has been around much longer than him, she should have battled Ash imo.

Rioulo is battling Emboar its in the picture and its probably going to be 1vs1 in the second preliminary round aka the second league episode.

Liepard belongs to Kenyan.

Zebstrika isn't an oponent that would make Palpitoad evolve.

Really loving the friendship between ash and koteshu, it will be one of the rare highlights in the league.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Rioulo is battling Emboar its in the picture and its probably going to be 1vs1 in the second preliminary round aka the second league episode.

Liepard belongs to Kenyan.

Zebstrika isn't an oponent that would make Palpitoad evolve.
    Emboar is fighting a Watchog in the prelims.

Kotetsu battling Belle will certainly be in a 3vs3 match.

why would there be a preliminary round again? those 1vs1 matches are a one-round thing for sure.

Besides, Daikenki in that picture could be part of their battle.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Emboar is fighting a Watchog in the prelims.

Kotetsu battling Belle will certainly be in a 3vs3 match.

why would there be a preliminary round again? those 1vs1 matches are a one-round thing for sure.

Besides, Daikenki in that picture could be part of their battle.
    Theres most likelly two preliminary rounds, because next episode Emboar will battle again or alteast appear.

We got two preliminary I believe even 3 preliminary rounds in other leagues.

This is what I think, not what I know will happen, not trying to pass my post as a fact so don't do the same.

Even not a picture of Snivy or Oshawott ? Oh
    Well guess it's interesting, Ash will be facing Stephan, Kotetsu will battle Bianca and Virgil the same with Katharina. Palpitoad and Leavanny are in, yeaaah !
    And this Liepard is sure to someone of them, maybe Bianca or Stephan.

Leavanny is using a cutting attack, maybe it's...
    - Cut (hope not, seriously)
    - Slash (this looks already better)
    - X-scissor (by the shape of the cut, I don't think so)
    - Leaf Blade (same as X-scissor)
    - False Swipe (maybe...)
    - Swords Dance (that's sound interesting !)
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 19th November 2012 at 2:22 PM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Thanks for the links.

Leavanny is either getting a new move, or at last uses its 4th move. Seems like its either Slash or X-scissor.

Riolu looks like its either using Fling or Circle Throw.

Come on, why aren't they making Umbreon or Liepard use a Dark type move. They really shouldn't have given Umbreon Shadow Ball, when it could have had Snarl or Dark Pulse (especially when they were giving Vaporeon Shadow Ball as well).

I hope if its False Swipe Leavanny finishes Sawk with it /rimshot

I would it to be Slash if its not X-Scissor, Swords dance would be a boosting move not an attacking move.

Thanks for the links.

Leavanny seems like is either getting a new move, or at last uses its 4th move, seems like its either Slash or X-scissor.

Riolu looks like its either using Fling or Circle Throw.

Come on, why aren't they making Umbreon or Liepard use a Dark type move. They really shouldn't have given Umbreon Shadow Ball, when it could have had Snarl or Dark Pulse (especially when they were giving Vaporeon Shadow Ball as well).
    Most of us already predicted most evees would get Shadow Ball XD, its what the writers do, they have given Shadow Ball to most Eevee that appeared in the anime, plus its really easy to animate a purple ball thingy, instead of having to make a NEW animation for Dark Pulse.

Most of us already predicted most evees would get Shadow Ball XD, its what the writers do, they have given Shadow Ball to most Eevee that appeared in the anime, plus its really easy to animate a purple ball thingy, instead of having to make a NEW animation for Dark Pulse.
    Well i know that, but it isn't like they needed to give Dark Pulse a new animation, because they have already used it once with the older animation during the BW series (Katharine's Mandibuzz).

Dark Pulse was extensively used during the DP series (almost on the same level as Shadow Ball had been used until now). So whats the problem now.

Also, if they can give Bubblebeam to Vaporeon, then they could easily give Dark Pulse to Umbreon.

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    Even not a picture of Snivy or Oshawott ? Oh
    Well guess it's interesting, Ash will be facing Stephan, Kotetsu will battle Bianca and Virgil the same with Katharina. Palpitoad and Leavanny are in, yeaaah !
    And this Liepard is sure to someone of them, maybe Bianca or Stephan.

Leavanny is using a cutting attack, maybe it's...
    - Cut (hope not, seriously)
    - Slash (this looks already better)
    - X-scissor (by the shape of the cut, I don't think so)
    - Leaf Blade (same as X-scissor)
    - False Swipe (maybe...)
    - Swords Dance (that's sound interesting !)
    yes but if you look at the colour of the attack it dosn't look like a slash to me it look more like cut or leaf blade.Slash just glows white white.

Well i know that, but it isn't like they needed to give Dark Pulse a new animation, because they have already used it once with the older animation during the BW series (Katharine's Mandibuzz).

Dark Pulse was extensively used during the DP series (almost on the same level as Shadow Ball had been used until now). So whats the problem now.

Also, if they can give Bubblebeam to Vaporeon, then they could easily give Dark Pulse to Umbreon.
    I don't see any problem, I'm calling the animators lazy as I always do.

They gave it Bubblebeam because Piplup used it and they had the bublebeam animation already, just like they gave it to Corpish.

They could and should have given it Dark Pulse or something else since Vaporeon has Shadow Ball already.

It's sad that every time we see an umbreon it knows shadow ball.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I don't see any problem, I'm calling the animators lazy as I always do.

They gave it Bubblebeam because Piplup used it and they had the bublebeam animation already, just like they gave it to Corpish.

They could and should have given it Dark Pulse or something else since Vaporeon has Shadow Ball already.
    How are they lazy? Alot of Pokemon in the series going all the way back to Kanto share moves like Shadow Ball, Bubblebeam, and thunderbolt, and either they look different depending on the Pokemon using it. And before we call them lazy, we shouldn't make hypercritics out of ourselves.

So Bianca faces Kotetsu in the second round? Still can't see a Top 16 for Ash (people will pissed)

Oh, good news! It's obvious Ash is battling Kenyan in a 3VS3 (I hope Ash's third pokémon to be Krookodile), but I don't think Kotetsu will battle Bianca. If it was, she would be mentioned in the scan. In fact, Bianca is more important than Kotetsu. This Emboar will probably be a random one.

I'm making a prediction: Riolu will evolve at the battle in the scan (we can see Lucario in the opening, which say a lot of things).
    Last edited by Sheru; 19th November 2012 at 3:08 PM.
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2yuzqz5.png[/IMG]

Page 39 of 99 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast