Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Unova League General Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    I like this alot and I hope it happens!

Though I want Stephan gone early by either Bianca or Ash.........

Okay, prediction 2.0

Vs Virgil/Kot
    Vs Stephan
    Vs Kot/Virgil
    Vs Bianca
    Vs Trip

Vs Final Trainer (Hilda/Rosa/N/OC)
    Last edited by Hero of Ideals; 23rd October 2012 at 3:01 PM.

As long as Ash isn't shown to be lame, as long as Ash is shown to have improvement, as long as Ash makes few clever moves, as long as the battles are awesome, I won't mind even if Ash won't end up top 8

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I just looked something up and Conway debuted in his battle Shuckle, Lillickly and Dusknoir!
    so some completely new Pokemon teams could debut, Stephan and Bianca could beside their main(Sawk and Emboar) Pokemons debut completely new teams.

SO WE HAVE A WHOLE MONTH TO WAIT!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I just looked something up and Conway debuted in his battle Shuckle, Lillickly and Dusknoir!
    so some completely new Pokemon teams could debut, Stephan and Bianca could beside their main(Sawk and Emboar) Pokemons debut completely new teams.

SO WE HAVE A WHOLE MONTH TO WAIT!
    Yes, I hope new mwmbers are shown before they lose.

I see a mysterious person who hides under a cape enter the league and his team members are Hydreigon, Dragonite, Excadrill, Emolga, Axew and Lapras...who could it be? N? The person will win the league and become the new unova champion!!

Just like Dr.O in the manga!!

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Oh, even better. ^^

Well, that's what I think anyways. An Eevee trainer and a new Eeveelution seems perfect to tease the next gen with, I think. Though it might be too early, but who knows.

Also, do we know that the Eevee trainer will be late in the League? People keeps saying that~
    I think it could happen, because the next generation seems to be very near.

A team of all eeveelutions could be very strong. With so many different types, he have big chances to win the league.

I bet he will fight against Ash in the finals.

The idea of Ash losing to a gen 6 Eeveelution is actually pretty cool, I'd much prefer that to him losing to the current ones. I just never was a fan of them so that'd make it more bearable for me lol.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I bet Bianca would be excited to see Ash again. I'm hoping that Ash will win the entire Unova League, but if he have to lose, then he must have beat his rival, Trip at the very least even if he have to face him in the first round.
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Also, do we know that the Eevee trainer will be late in the League?
    I hope not.

See him as the last Preliminary Round (3 on 3) opponent. He'll lose, but he'll put up a good fight.

Personally I see Ash facing Virgil in a double/triple battle

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    I want Trip wins or reaching top 2. Let's pray for our favoritable participants, so they can reach into top 8.
    So You want Trip to have everything !

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    So You want Trip to have everything !

Leave he or she alone, he/she just wants to see his/her favorite character go some distance.

@An00bis
    I see, it's just speculation, then. Thank you. ^^

I hope Ash vs Shootie will be a 6vs6 Triple Battle. It'd be epic~ Though, I doubt we'll ever see a Triple battle, honestly.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Leave he or she alone, he/she just wants to see his/her favorite character go some distance.
    I want the same too but I'm a Hypocrite right !
    Atleast , I accept that fact that Ash should lose this one even though he never won a single long term individual Tournment unlike someone who still isn't satisfied that her fav character hammer everyone with one Pokemon in a Tournament where Alder , Cynthia and Caitlin was present and She still wants more.

Ash vs Trip in the R1 or R2 in a full battle would put the stakes for the league really high!

And I assume the League will last till mid january-early february! max 10 episode! It would be awesome if it were full battles from the begging! so I would forgive them for running through the Region!

I don't want Virgil to defeat Ash! I want Ash to either lose to Koetstu, N or a region VI trainer!

Hiyaki? Unova League Simipour Tournament? Whut?

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Personally I see Ash facing Virgil in a double/triple battle
    Ah yeah. We don't know anything about format yet.

I don't expect it to be anything we haven't seen before (3 on 3 Prelims / 6 on 6 Finals). This'd be a great place for the Johto Format to come back (1 on 1 Qualifiers, 3 on 3 " Best 2 out of 3 " Prelims, 6 on 6 Finals) to come back since there's so many recurring Characters.

Have a feeling if it were going to be Triples / Rotation we would've saw it as a test before the League. The recent Earth and Sky Filler would've been a great place to showcase it.

Everything we know About Virgils Eevee makes it seem perfect for a double/triple battle

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamscape View Post
    My predicitions:

Ash...
    ...vs Stephan
    ...vs Bianca
    ...vs Kotetsu
    ...vs Trip
    ...vs Virgil (Pikachu will lose against Virgils Eeevee -> Virgil will win)

Final: Virgil vs Trainer from a new region, who win the league.
    Uh, I was hoping Bianca was going to pass Kotetsu. I think she atleast deserves that if not to get close to where Trip is.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Everything we know About Virgils Eevee makes it seem perfect for a double/triple battle
    i do want to see a triple battle i want to see how ash would react to it. he hasnt done it before so he will probably struggle and im sure virgil is a expert at it

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    i do want to see a triple battle i want to see how ash would react to it. he hasnt done it before so he will probably struggle and im sure virgil is a expert at it
    That's what I'm wondering if that will be Ash's downfall in the league. Is either Virgil or those Eevees, Bianca or Kotetsu's Ash-like mentality. This league scares me.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    everybody always forgets the Maractus episode

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    everybody always forgets the Maractus episode
    o your right! i completely forgot there was a triple battle in there. but virgil will be alot tougher then that maractus trainer. especially if eevee is there with helping hand and other moves to make his team tougher

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    That's what I'm wondering if that will be Ash's downfall in the league. Is either Virgil or those Eevees, Bianca or Kotetsu's Ash-like mentality. This league scares me.
    Ya and ash doesnt need to be afriad of stephen much only thing is that people get his name wrong haha. but i do hope he is a strong trainer during the league
    Last edited by wingzx; 23rd October 2012 at 5:53 PM.

For some reason, I want Bianca to win the League. It's about time that a girl manages to become League Champion. Otherwise, a female COTD.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    For some reason, I want Bianca to win the League. It's about time that a girl manages to become League Champion. Otherwise, a female COTD.
    I wouldn't mind Hilda to appear and sweep away the League Win! But it's doubtful! Ash didn't face Bianca for already about 40 episodes!

Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast