Page 38 of 99 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: Unova League General Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I wonder what other Pokemon Bianca is gonna use? Hopefully we see her others have a good showing before they potentially lose.
    if the round vs Kotetsu is three on three, then probably the other two we know she has.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    if the round vs Kotetsu is three on three, then probably the other two we know she has.
    let's hope mincinno is at least cincinno. then there's at least a silver lining.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    i wonder if kotetsu will show any other pokemons or just use the same 3 we know forsure hes using Riolu and sammurott wonder if his third will be ferrothorn and if bianca minccino evolved

and I spoke too soon.... it appears to be saying Liepard is Stephan's Pokemon.

*indirectly though. it doesn't say Liepard's Japanese name.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

So the there's a good chance that the 2nd round starts the 3 v 3's...hopefully they won't be rushed.

So far I'm not seeing any indication of which of the episodes the pics are from.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Now, we know the basic layout of the league:
    R1:Ash vs Trip
    R2:Ash vs CotD
    R2:Kotetsu vs Bianca
    R2-R3: Virgil vs Katharine?
    R3: Ash vs Kotetsu
    R4:Ash vs Stephan
    R5: Ash vs Virgil

Is this layout is confirmed, Ash will be Top 8 this league, lowering from Top 4 in Sinnoh.

And I notice the lack focus on Bianca in the scan. Also the PWT didn't have a single word on her. I consider Bianca the neglected rival and not Trip. Why? because although Trip will lose in R1, he will lose in a relatively long battle and will be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    So far I'm not seeing any indication of which of the episodes the pics are from.
    are there any other pics dude that's all i'm asking.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post

Is this layout is confirmed, Ash will be Top 8 this league, lowering from Top 4 in Sinnoh.

And I notice the lack focus on Bianca in the scan. Also the PWT didn't have a single word on her. I consider Bianca the neglected rival and not Trip. Why? because although Trip will lose in R1, he will lose in a relatively long battle and will be interesting.
    why did youy put ash vs stephan in round 4? im pretty sure he battles stephan in round 2 >< atleast looking at the scans thats what i got

uh why is Kotestu vs. Bianca in round 2 and Ash vs. Stephan all the way in round 4? The scan shows both battles in the same round I believe.

I think Ash is going to win. I just can't see him losing to Virgil.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    your right i dont see him losing to virgil either. on the other hand i see him losing to kotetsu ;D

And this another scan. Notice in it that Belle isn't in it. (Virgil isn't it but he's for later).
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3639227.jpg

I just wanna say that it hasn't to mean anything! Someone else could have an Emboar or Palpitoad or Zebstrikka.
    If Bel really faces Koet what is quite possible she will lose! And it's a shame. And the worst part it will probably happen in the 2nd episode(BWS2E20)
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Wait. So now according to some people, Ash suddenly has a chance of winning the League? That's funny because I can go through my dusty old files and pull up some receipts that show a different tale. Really though, I don't see why anyone would underestimate Virgil's abilities. He's obviously a talented trainer; he does command all of Eevee's evolutions right? And he's shown that they can work together to cover each other's weaknesses. The way I see it, Ash has as much of a chance of winning the League as I have of disowning Oshawott. Should I calculate the odds?

And this another scan. Notice in it that Belle isn't in it. (Virgil isn't it but he's for later).
    I want that poster :3

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    Wait. So now according to some people, Ash suddenly has a chance of winning the League? That's funny because I can go through my dusty old files and pull up some receipts that show a different tale. Really though, I don't see why anyone would underestimate Virgil's abilities. He's obviously a talented trainer; he does command all of Eevee's evolutions right? And he's shown that they can work together to cover each other's weaknesses. The way I see it, Ash has as much of a chance of winning the League as I have of disowning Oshawott. Should I calculate the odds?
    Yeah I think Virgil will be Ash's Richie/Harrison/Tyson for this league.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    If we've lost half the rivals already, then the league will probably only last 6 episodes.
    Actually 5, because of the Rocket special.

Also fer92, you should update the first post with the new pics.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Ash will win a league once he turns 11 XD
    With the info. I just heard, it seems like Ash might not even make it past the top 16 this time around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ~Beatice the Skitty~ View Post
    Not some guys still hating on Virgil just because he's going to beat Ash. It's practically confirmed now right. I don't know why any one would deny the inevitable.
    Neither do I to be honest. Someone was kind enough to calculate how far Ash would make it in this competition using all the info we have, but I guess realistic estimates aren't good enough anymore. And I'm not against Ash doing well or anything; I've simply seen no evidence that leads me to believe that he'll come out victorious. Plus I'm pretty sure that Ash winning a League would spell the end for the anime since that was Ash's goal for 15+ years; I'm not here for him suddenly changing his goal like Brock did. Just my two cents.

Oh but look who is Trip. This poster doesn't mean ****.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I got a feeling Ash will lose to Kotetsu or Kotetsu is beaten by Bianca!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Actually 5, because of the Rocket special.
    What Rocket special?

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Ash will win a league once he turns 11 XD
    With the info. I just heard, it seems like Ash might not even make it past the top 16 this time around.
    I'd hate this...Best Wishes hates Ash if thats the case. Thats a pretty cool poster, Stephen looks like hes trying to kill Ash though in that oneXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Holy **** a poster without Sawk being his main pokemon the world must be ending...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Seeing dat poster, I am so impressed with all stars rival's strength , and Trip looks like Kiriha Aonuma on dat poster
    Last edited by Airi-Chan; 19th November 2012 at 10:05 AM.

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Page 38 of 99 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast