Page 4 of 99 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Unova League General Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

I don't know what's the big deal with Meouth in boots, it'd have lost if Pikachu was fresh, but the rodent had to deal first with that b*tch metagross that took down swellow and grovyle. Losing to helping-hand eevee in this league 'd be freaking unreasonable.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    But Then The Anime stuff has to create new Protagonist with new story, New Background and new personality !
    They can't afford to do that much hard work .
    No they can't !
    They just want earn money without any hard work which is why they prefer to follow some stupid pattern rather then writing a better League Saga.
    They are not going to replace Ash, they had the chance but Ash and Pikachu are the main characters and staying until Pokemon games end And there is no pattern and it doesn't matter if Ash wins or loses, people will whine about everything.

And I like to see you write a better story since you know more than us

*sarcasm*

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    The Double Battles were pretty cool, plus Ash has had major experience with Double Battles and Triple Battles so he'd rock in both. I think it'd be cool if the writers finally throw in Rotation Battles in the League, because imo, it truly challenges a trainer's strategy.

He's had one Triple battle. I didn't know one was major experience.

Triples and Rotation Battles should not be used in the league. They have had no true foreshadowing or usage that they will be in. It would be incredibly stupid for Ash just to lose because they implemented Rotational or Triple battles in the league.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    I don't know what's the big deal with Meouth in boots, it'd have lost if Pikachu was fresh, but the rodent had to deal first with that b*tch metagross that took down swellow and grovyle. Losing to helping-hand eevee in this league 'd be freaking unreasonable.
    Do people really think he is going to lose against Eevee? O_O I mean there's always a possibility but with the info we got so far, it seems Eevee is not so much of a strong battler unlike Meowth who looked threatening from the beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Do people really think he is going to lose against Eevee? O_O I mean there's always a possibility but with the info we got so far, it seems Eevee is not so much of a strong battler unlike Meowth who looked threatening from the beginning...

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Really? OMG hopefully Ash loses to Eevee! =O **crossingfingers**
    Did I say quit, nah, I'll be sticking around till the end of it's run
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Did I say quit, nah, I'll be sticking around till the end of it's run
    70 years later...

An old guy was looking at the TV, shouting to no one in particular: "Why don't you end?! I can't leave this world without Pokemon coming to its end and Ash winning a League! "

I don't think it will last so long, but still... XD
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    70 years later...

An old guy was looking at the TV, shouting to no one in particular: "Why don't you end?! I can't leave this world without Pokemon coming to its end and Ash winning a League! "

I don't think it will last so long, but still... XD
    Hey, you just told me my future xD

I really hope Ash wins a league before I grow tired of this anime.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

He needs to win at least once. I've been following the anime since the very day it started, and while I love it, I do think that, at least ONCE, he should win.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    He needs to win at least once. I've been following the anime since the very day it started, and while I love it, I do think that, at least ONCE, he should win.
    The day Ash wins is the day Pokemon ends... it could go on forever and Ash could still be 10
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Here's my prediction of who will lose from first losing to last losing, assuming Ash doesn't get beaten by a trollbias.

1. Stephan I want him to do well but I just don't see that happening :/
    2. Virgil, I'm saying this because I am one of the few that believes Bianca will do better than Virgil
    3. Bianca, because
    4. Kotetsu
    5. Trip

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Here's my prediction of who will lose from first losing to last losing, assuming Ash doesn't get beaten by a trollbias.

1. Stephan I want him to do well but I just don't see that happening :/
    2. Virgil, I'm saying this because I am one of the few that believes Bianca will do better than Virgil
    3. Bianca, because
    4. Kotetsu
    5. Trip
    I agree about Virgil, sure the Eeveelutions are formidable...but I hardly class them as being league destroyers

Kotetsu lasting longer than Stephan?

Quote Originally Posted by octopusG44 View Post
    It's possible...

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    They are not going to replace Ash, they had the chance but Ash and Pikachu are the main characters and staying until Pokemon games end And there is no pattern and it doesn't matter if Ash wins or loses, people will whine about everything.

And I like to see you write a better story since you know more than us

*sarcasm*
    There is a Pattern and everybody but you admit it.
    And I may not write the best Pokemon Story , But I can do better then those Donkey writer.
    Anyone Can Write a Better Story then those Donkeys !
    People only need to be serious to beat them.
    Like The Pokemon Manga Arthur.
    Specially The one who wrote Pokemon DPA !
    He/She got The Humor right ,The Chemistry right ,The Glorification right and The Story right !
    A True Masterpiece that should be animated.
    Unfortunately It got ignore because of current series.
    But Those Donkeys doesn't understand how many great work was neglected for their sake and doesn't try to work hard to be worthy of that.
    If It wasn't for the Game Stuff and Some old fan like us who can leave Ash then those writer would been nobody !

Quote Originally Posted by octopusG44 View Post
    I think so, I think he'll take the Richie path except for defeating Ash. I think that either him or Trip will beat Ash, but I hope it's Trip. If there isn't a filler saga, then I hope it isn't Trip.
    Believe me, I'd like Stephan to do well, but the friendly rival would probably go down. I don't think they'd introduce Virgil for him to lose immediately but I don't think he'll do great either.

I was so looking forward to the league. but the way people are carrying on really makes me dislike it. It's all complain complain complain, mainly because they don't like the state of Ashs team. Just accept that what will be will be

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I was so looking forward to the league. but the way people are carrying on really makes me dislike it. It's all complain complain complain, mainly because they don't like the state of Ashs team. Just accept that what will be will be
    And don't forget the STUPID bias people have against Trip on here.

For as much complaining as I'm doing, I'm fully prepared to see what the league offers. I could be blown away by it. Still, it doesn't come without it's flaws ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    For as much complaining as I'm doing, I'm fully prepared to see what the league offers. I could be blown away by it. Still, it doesn't come without it's flaws ^^;
    nothing comes without flaws. You look at every league and you see good points and bad. The complaints aren't unfounded but as long as people give them a chance I can accept it

I'm simply thinking the worst, so that if there are good things I will be (pleasantly) surprised. Most BW battles have been a bit lackluster (in my eyes) and I'm not holding any hope for the League, but who knows? Maybe the writers will surprise us.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

If people did that, this entire section of the forum wouldn't even exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I'm simply thinking the worst, so that if there are good things I will be (pleasantly) surprised. Most BW battles have been a bit lackluster (in my eyes) and I'm not holding any hope for the League, but who knows? Maybe the writers will surprise us.
    I think people are way too hard on the BW battles. There were some very good ones.

nothing comes without flaws. You look at every league and you see good points and bad. The complaints aren't unfounded but as long as people give them a chance I can accept it
    Sinnoh ruined me... that's my only answer to my complaints. People complain about it taking forever, but it at least it made the team feel ready. Of coarse it was all Infernape, but I still enjoyed everyone of Ash's Sinnoh Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I think people are way too hard on the BW battles. There were some very good ones.
    That's why I said most. There were good battles, sure... but some matches are just too... far-fetched. Again, I want to be pessimist so that if some twist happens I'll accept it more gladly.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Page 4 of 99 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast