Page 44 of 99 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2453

Thread: Unova League General Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    Here's some of the old cotd's appearing
    Hm. I don't understand the idea of making the COTD return, but whatever floats the writer's boats.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Ahem, there was a scan with all 128 participants. Her photo was in it. Plus Umbreon is shown to maul a Gothitelle...so yeah shes basically confirmed.
    Is it her Gothitelle though? I hope she battles against Ash because it would fill in an opponent for Ash instead of a random cotd, and it could allow Ash to go a bit further, kinda I guess? If he battles her isntead of a cotd and another cotd in another round? I don't know but it would be cool :P

Is it her Gothitelle though? I hope she battles against Ash because it would fill in an opponent for Ash instead of a random cotd, and it could allow Ash to go a bit further, kinda I guess? If he battles her isntead of a cotd and another cotd in another round? I don't know but it would be cool :P
    But, she is a random CotD....

Ahem, there was a scan with all 128 participants. Her photo was in it. Plus Umbreon is shown to maul a Gothitelle...so yeah shes basically confirmed.
    I think you were ninja'd, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Well, I have heard other people on here saying that Bianca vs Kotetsu happens the same round as Ash vs Stephan (don't know if that's true or not). But if it is true, then yeah, Bianca vs Kotetsu will be 3 vs 3.
    i see. until the scans are translated we wont know for certain if there the same round. Hopefully they will be. I would hate to see 2 rivals lose in 1v1 battles.

the Gothitelle could easily belong to someone else though. Flora for example

If the Gothitelle belongs to Kath, I wouldn't really care. Again, she's not a rival.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    But, she is a random CotD....
    Yeah but she did have much more time than any of the other tournament cotds :P Plus it would be cool to ssee Gothitelle/Gothorita/Gothita against Snivy or Scraggy

Plus it would be cool to ssee Gothitelle/Gothorita/Gothita against Snivy or Scraggy
    Okay, Scraggy might be interesting

I'm sick of Snivy.

Yeah but she did have much more time than any of the other tournament cotds :P Plus it would be cool to ssee Gothitelle/Gothorita/Gothita against Snivy or Scraggy
    Agreed. Plus that would be a perfect place for Scraggy to learn a dark type move.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    Agreed. Plus that would be a perfect place for Scraggy to learn a dark type move.
    Or evolve.

Or evolve.
    Or both

Yeah, something like that. Although I'd prefer if Scraggy learned a move that isn't from his type for once.

I'm still kinda hoping that Ash gets the chance to face Jeffrey from Sinnoh, if that is in fact him and not just a reused design. It'd be interesting to see Ash try and take out a well trained Marowak, hopefully with a bit of difficulty.

Yeah, something like that. Although I'd prefer if Scraggy learned a move that isn't from his type for once.
    imo i want him to have either a dark move or one of the punches id like thunder or fire

Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    imo i want him to have either a dark move or one of the punches id like thunder or fire
    A punching move would be nice. I don't see the fuss over him learning a dark move.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I'm still kinda hoping that Ash gets the chance to face Jeffrey from Sinnoh, if that is in fact him and not just a reused design. It'd be interesting to see Ash try and take out a well trained Marowak, hopefully with a bit of difficulty.
    Nah it's not him.

Hm. I don't understand the idea of making the COTD return, but whatever floats the writer's boats.
    I think its better though than just adding some more random characters into the league. Plus it perfectly fits with the story.
    What i mean is that we have known since Katherine's appearance that she is challenging the gym and had already won 2 badges.
    If she didn't appear in the league then it would have been a bit odd, like the many instances in the past were a COTD has been shown to be challenging the gyms (and even won some badges) but doesn't end up appearing in the league. It would have been similar to Burgundy's case.

It wouldn't be odd at all.

This way, it looks like anyone can enter the pokemon league, which is untrue. :|

I'd like Scraggy to learn something similar to, but obviously better than Headbutt, as a replacement move.. I know most people go for Head Smash to cover its Flying weakness, but I think Iron Head or Zen Headbutt would be pretty cool. I doubt punching moves would be Scraggy's forte, considering its pathetically small arms..

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Nah it's not him.
    Can you post the receipts?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    If it does him, maybe we will see a cameo of his Marowak. I wonder if they will be non-Unova Pokemon in the league. Unlike what happens in B2W2 with all the old Pokemon coming back, it seems that writers return to the Only-Unova-Pokemon way.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I don't think that matters, I think what does matter, is Bianca isn't battling Ash. Why do you think you can't battle Ash, because the tournament you download is implying you are Ash?

So because Bianca isn't battling Ash that's why she isn't battling in the PWT tournament. I have to wonder if Gamefreak asked the anime producers to make sure Bianca couldn't battle Ash, so they could use this league as a means of using it as another PWT tournament.

So maybe slightly your point does matter, but in general I don't think it makes any sense, there's nothing wrong with in-game Bianca having a weird collection of Pokémon, that she shouldn't normally have.
    I think what he is trying to say is that even though Bel didn't get to be in that tournament, it doesn't mean Ash won't battle her.

Quote Originally Posted by 11RBK View Post
    I think what he is trying to say is that even though Bel didn't get to be in that tournament, it doesn't mean Ash won't battle her.
    Yeah, he can battle her after the league.

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    If it does him, maybe we will see a cameo of his Marowak. I wonder if they will be non-Unova Pokemon in the league. Unlike what happens in B2W2 with all the old Pokemon coming back, it seems that writers return to the Only-Unova-Pokemon way.
    Since Virgil has the eeveelutions, it definitely wouldn't be impossible. I was actually expecting Bianca to have a Pelipper or a Driftblim, or an Azumarill...Or something. I expect though at least one other trainer in the league to use a non unova native pokemon.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

Quote Originally Posted by 11RBK View Post
    Well he's not, cause she's gonna lose to Kotesu while Ash is battling Stephan
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Well he's not, cause she's gonna lose to Kotesu while Ash is battling Stephan
    Really?? All cuz Riolu threw Emboar huh, wow some proof.

Um, he won't really have to, I doubt Ash isn't going to battle Kotetsu here. Bel is losing to him.

Page 44 of 99 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast