Page 47 of 99 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2453

Thread: Unova League General Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

can someone post new scan images again friends???

So, let me get this straight (correct me if i am wrong),

The preliminary rounds are done in 2 parts. The first part is a 1 Vs 1 battle (based on Ash Vs Trip's battle), the 2nd part is a 3 Vs 3 battle (based on Kotetsu Vs Bianca's battle).

So, which round is the Ash Vs Kenyan and Ash Vs Kotetsu battle.

Another link for this please.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 20th November 2012 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post

The preliminary rounds are done in 2 parts. The first part is a 1 Vs 1 battle (based on Ash Vs Trip's battle), the 2nd part is a 3 Vs 3 battle (based on Kotetsu Vs Bianca's battle).

I think Ash vs Stephan is the same round as Kotetsu vs Bianca and then Ash vs Kotetsu is the following round

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    That seriously looks like the scene in Tepig's capture episode where Oshawott ate all the food, that he wasn't supposed to, shoved Pikachu in a box, and took a nap until Team Rocket tried to kidnap Pikachu.

Is it really something new?

In that case looks like Oshawott's not going to be used in the league.
    This is not from the Tepig episode. This is from a new episode, and it seems that Oshawott is probably replace TR role during the league.

As for the new info, it's really surprising to see Kotetsu with Hydreigon. Still, I think Ash will beat Kotetsu. That means that Ash will make it to the Top 16. I can also see him beats Virgil, since if he can beat Hydreigon why can't he beat an Eeveelution?
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    I can also see him beats Virgil, since if he can beat Hydreigon why can't he beat an Eeveelution?
    If he could beat Metagross then why couldn't he beat a Meowth.

The anime isn't so clearcut. Just because he beat something like Hydreigon doesnt mean he will beat the Eeveelutions. There's many factors to consider Like the skills of the trainer or the individual strengths of the pokemon. Those Eeveelutions could be just as powerful as the Hydreigon

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post

Another link for this please.

Here you go

http://i.imgur.com/r5aRg.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    That seriously looks like the scene in Tepig's capture episode where Oshawott ate all the food, that he wasn't supposed to, shoved Pikachu in a box, and took a nap until Team Rocket tried to kidnap Pikachu.

Is it really something new?

In that case looks like Oshawott's not going to be used in the league.
    I thought the same thing until I saw the apples next to Oshawott!! Looks like the animator like to used old scenes!!

How is seeing Oshawott's eating apple means that he won't participates to the league ? It's a little bit ridicoulus to me...
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    R U SERIOUSLY? Uhhhhh. Unova's Totodile + Piplup + Old Team Rocket combined into one will NOT be battling but doing the usual comic relief? Worse we have seen this before.

Why did they give him a good development episode and lots of training PLUS hydro pump if he would not used at all for battling?

I had a feeling the feeling Wotter Popularus would be used in one battle in the league..........Perhaps it is true...... OH WELL. MOAR for the others.

Wotter Popularus........ I guess if it is not Luggage getting kidnapped, it is him eating or running away from battles......... I hope this means BossToad and the others can possibly do something of significance in battles.
    Yeah..... I changed my signature....

Will Bianca use Minccino in the League?

I don't think that the Unova League is that bad. I don't see that the execution failed until now with the exception of Trip beating Ash in a 1vs1. And I like more the structute of this league than Sinnoh. It was more believable to me. And for me, Virgil >>>>> Tobias/Takuto

And with this match-ups is the only way to Ash to face all the rivals in a short time. And if Ash only faces 4/5 rivals, it will be a good result.

The question is that i think that Ash will face the 5 rivals. And I know what it's confirmed.

Rival match-ups vs Ash:
    1) Ash vs Trip. Confirmed
    2) Ash vs Stephan. Confirmed
    3) Ash vs Kotetsu. Confirmed
    4) Ash vs Virgil. Very highly probable.
    And after the league.
    5) To the filler saga thread here >>>>>.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 20th November 2012 at 2:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altruis0.3 View Post
    Will Bianca use Minccino in the League?
    it doesn't look likely. She uses Emboar in the prelims and by the looks of it loses to Kotetsu in the next round where we know she uses Emboar & Escavalier and possibly Elektross.

Unless Elektross vs Ferrothorn is a 2nd preliminary 1v1 round. But considering we know Vaporeon is being used in ep 20 it wouldn't surprise me if they had to use the same pokemon for both 1v1s

Quote Originally Posted by Groundedshock View Post
    R U SERIOUSLY? Uhhhhh. Unova's Totodile + Piplup + Old Team Rocket combined into one will NOT be battling but doing the usual comic relief? Worse we have seen this before.
    He is appearing here to create chaos most likelly, he is apparently not appearing in the first episode but appears in the second probably battling a CotD and the third in this role, how is he being comic relief only?

Goofing around eating apples on a break doesn't mean he won't figth that doesn't even make sense.

Is it confirmed that there are 2 1 vs 1 pleminary rounds?
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

It is true that TR is back for the league...but last time they were heading back to kanto!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    It is true that TR is back for the league...but last time they were heading back to kanto!
    I don't think so. I haven't seen anything to suggest it

I really hope Ash vs Kotetsu is a full battle.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I don't think so. I haven't seen anything to suggest it
    Well according to bulbapedia's twitter and other serebii users in this scan: http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3642815.jpg
    presumably indicates that Team Rocket is back just in time for the league!!

TR is in Kanto unless the writers are starting to set up the new filler arc and it somehow involves them I don't them appearing.

Bulbapedia editors have a bad habit on jumping the bandwagon on unconfirmed stuff and not post actual confirmed stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Well according to bulbapedia's twitter and other serebii users in this scan: http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3642815.jpg
    presumably indicates that Team Rocket is back just in time for the league!!
    I don't see any mention to TR...

Bulbapedia just want to make a big hype.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org3642817.jpg

I have absolutely no idea where to put this... Any idea what this is for?
    God dammit Oshawott! Why do you have to be a butt hole all the time? I would have liked Oshawott to have been used more in the league since it's supposed to be a mascot but I guess it's just for comedy purposes more.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    God dammit Oshawott! Why do you have to be a butt hole all the time? I would have liked Oshawott to have been used more in the league since it's supposed to be a mascot but I guess it's just for comedy purposes more.
    Its the Axew episode, its a break from the battles, he find a box fuil of apples and he starts eating them, ITS A BREAK whats the problem if he has a funny scene in a break? he isn't doing it every episode and again he is most likelly battling someone in the second episode of the league(this one is the third) since he is listed there.

Seriously you people post are frustrating, you always think the most unbelievable **** so you can whine about it or something, let the thing be funny, I wouldn't want it to stop being funny even if it was a Samurott.

I hope theres not a picture of Dent in a future league summary or people will be like "OMG DENT ALWAYS BUTTING IN STEALING THE EPISODES!!!!!", actually epiosde Dent has 30 secs of tasting time(hater minds, stole the entire episode).

I really hope that Satoshi doesn't lose to Virgil! omg I can't take an other Satoshi biting the dust in favor of a little vixen!
    Fingers crossed for a powerful CoTD trolling Satoshi all over the place or hey? what about letting Satoshi simply winning the damn league for once!!!

-Kurumayu-tachi " we can't wait to become sweeping samurai Hahakomories

Minna no pokemon getto da ze~

I don't want Ash to lose to Virgil, and I don't want Virgil to win the league. It's just not right. It would be very weird that a trainer with non-Unova Pokemon will win in the league where trainers uses only Unova Pokemon. It will be very weird since the writers made Ash capture only Unova Pokemon and he didn't take any of his reserves.
    Dewgong

I'm almost positive Ash loses to Virgil. The sole reason Virgil was even introduced is so that he could be the one to beat Ash. It is unfortunate though because I was hoping this would be the League Ash would finally win but now it's time to prepare for Generation 6, I suppose

Page 47 of 99 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast