Black2/Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
- Name- Dale Hudson
- Status- Competing in Chateau Duel Tournament
- Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
- Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
- Graduated from- Aspertia Academy
"My pokémon aren't mindless tools, they're my friends and family"
I want to be excited about this league but I just can't.. the rivals just don't seem interesting I was so interested in seeing the Sinnoh league after I saw the Ash and Paul full battle at Lake Acuity but this league just has no build up.
I think that Bianca will have a similar role that some girl had in the Junior Cup.
1)A short battle that wins.
2)In her first true battle, she loses.
The differences is while the Junior Cup girl only has interacted with Iris after the battle and hasn't had any character interactions with anyone, Bianca will be having some series of gags with some pokemon and having character interactions with anyone (with the possible exception of Trip). And I think that Virgil's Eevee will be the next Zorua.
And I see the ending being similar with Bianca leave after returning to the house (Juniper's laboratory) but the difference would be who leaves the house...
Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 20th November 2012 at 9:41 PM.
Ooh, Iris potentially gives Kotetsu advice about his Hydreigon, yeah that'll make that filler crap about Axew getting lost relevant.
Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.
I actually can. I've said since we started learning about the League that Ash will not likely get either a Top 4 or Top 2. He's either going to win it all (which is looking almost laughable right now), or lose in the Top 16 or worse, with an outside possibility of getting a Top 8 finish. He has not been all that impressive during the Unova saga so I would not be surprised to see him regress. The only thing that might save the Unova saga, so to speak, is if he goes back home and participates in the Kanto League and wins it with his strongest Pokémon. If he does somehow win the Unova League, though, I would not be surprised to see either an Elite Four member or another character beat him soon after and stating that the crop of Unova League participants was significantly weaker in Ash's league appearance than they had been in the past.
Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.
Let's see, considering what he have discovered until now about this league and what happened in the previous ones, there's a few facts we should consider. Let's see:
1ş) Every Pokemon League last for 8 episodes in total, including combats, opening ceremony with the torch and closure ceremony. Until now, we already know 5 episodes:
- The episode where Unova League starts and we see the beginning of Ash vs Trip battle.
- The episode with the end of Ash vs Trip battle, plus Bianca vs Kotetsu battle and possibly other battles.
- Filler episode about Axew, and we'll possibly see a short winning battle of Ash at the beginning and/or at the end. Just like the episode with Squirtle vs Nidorino battle at the beginning and Ash vs Pete Pebbleman battle at the end in Kanto. Or the episode with Snorlax vs Grumpig in Sinnoh.
- The episode with the whole battle of Ash vs Stephan. As far as we know, Stephan will use Sawk and Zebstrika, while Ash will use Palpitoad and Leavanny. And since it seems this will be a 3 vs 3 battle, it seems Stephan's last Pokemon will be Liepard, while Ash's third Pokemon will be Krookodile.
- The episode with the whole battle of Ash vs Kotetsu. My guess for this battle, Kotetsu will use first Lucario and Samurott before using Hydreigon as his secret weapon. Ash will probably use Pikachu and Pignite. And as last Pokemon, I guess Ash will use Boldore, who will evolve into Gigalith in the middle of the battle. I mean, if there's no episode on December 27th, this episode could explain the appearance of Gigalith in December's page of Pokemon's calendar.
- 3 episodes left to discover about this Pokemon League. I suppose one of them will be Ash vs Virgil, a full 6 vs 6 battle which I suspect Ash will won. I'll explain why later.
2ş) In each Pokemon League Ash has been, he has been always getting better and ending into a higer rank than the previous one. He was the 16th in Kanto, the 8th in Johto, again the 8th in Hoenn and the 4th in Sinnoh. So, if they want to respect Ash's development through the series, Ash will have to end as the 4th again as minimum. Or maybe he could end as the 2nd, but I doubt it if Ash won't use his old Pokemon in this league.
3ş) Ash has defeated at all his rivals in each Pokemon League. In Kanto and Johto, Ash's rival was Gary, but they didn't face to each other until the Johto League, with Ash's victory. In Hoenn, his friend and rival was Morrison, and Ash defeated him. Finally, in Sinnoh, Ash had mainly Paul as a rival, but Ash also had Barry, Conway and Nando. Ash didn't face Barry because he was defeated by Paul, but yet, he defeated all his other rivals. So, Ash's rivals in Unova League are Bianca, Trip, Kotetsu, Virgil and Stephan. Just like with Barry in Sinnoh, Ash won't face Bianca because she will be defeated by Kotersu; but yet, we know that he will defeat Trip, Stephan and Kotetsu. So following this rule, I'm sure Ash will defeat Virgil too. Because, honestly, losing his first 6vs6 battle in the Unova League is not worthy coming from Ash. And if the last battle is Eevee vs Pikachu, and Ash loses, it will be another lame Pokemon "Deja Vu"; because of Pikachu's defeat by Gary's Eevee. This time, Pikachu has to win to redeem himself.
4ş) Ash is always defeated by "the new guy introducted just in the League". In Kanto, Ritchie was introducted in the middle of the League, and then he was Ash's next opponent and the one who defeated him. (Well, actually, he only won because Charizard didn't obey Ash back then). In Johto, the new guy introducted was Harrison, and he defeated Ash just after Ash defeated Gary. In Hoenn, the new guy introduced in the League was Tyson, and he defeated Ash just after Ash defeated Morrison. Finally, in Sinnoh, the introduced guy was Tobias, the "mysterious and invincible trainer of Darkrai" who wasn't fully introduced until his battle against Ash. Before facing Tobias, Ash had previously defeated all his other rivals (Nando, Conway and Paul), expecting Barry because he was defeated by Paul. And although Ash lost against Tobias, he was the only trainer able to defeat his "invincible Darkrai" and also his Latios, even although Ash's last Pokemon (Pikachu) fainted with Latios at the same time. So, I'm sure Ash will defeat ALL his rivals in the League before losing against the "new guy introduced in the League".
I honestly hope that some of Ash's Pokemon will evolve in the League, just like Krabby evolved to Kingler in Kanto, and Cyndaquil evolved to Quilava in Sinnoh. (Even although Cyndaquil was an "old Pokemon" back then). The better candidates I find possible are these:
- Boldore to Gigalith, highly possible because of the December's page of Pokemon Calendar.
- Palpitoad to Seismitoad, mirroring Krabby evolution to Kingler as Ash's second Water Type Pokemon from the region.
- Pignite to Emboar, as it would honoring Bianca's defeat in the League or something.
Well, what do you think?
Iris tutoring Kotetsu about dealing with Dragons???
That doesn't fit her character at all xD
Evolution is the Key to Victory
Chapters 12 of Pokémon Go! is up.
Iris's development while weird in build up has led to her becoming more like her Gym Leader counterpart it would still be a while before she comes close to being as developed as Champion Iris though.
Evolution is the Key to Victory
Chapters 12 of Pokémon Go! is up.
So.....this thread is basically turning into an Iris whine thread?
Here's hoping Sanzandora is at least a strong opponent, though I can't shake the feeling something's gonna evolve.