Page 49 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 2453

Thread: Unova League General Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    considering that you probably want this to happen, it wouldn't suprise me at all actually, especially if it turns out that it's the same Hydreigon that faught Dragonite before Iris caught it, then you'd be craving it to happen.
    Well you're wrong. I wouldn't want Iris to just take his pokemon because the rants around here would go through the roof. Chances are she'll just give advice to Kotestu so he can get better with Hydreigon. And anyway, if Iris is meant to get a Hydreigon, I'd prefer she get the first form or second form and evolve it, not get it fully evolved like what happened with Dragonite.
    Last edited by HatersGonnaHate; 21st November 2012 at 5:14 AM.

I hope Kotetsu uses Samurott against Ash, it be a interesting battle to see. Samurott, Hydreigon, and Riolu vs ????, ????, Pignite.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I hope Kotetsu uses Samurott against Ash, it be a interesting battle to see. Samurott, Hydreigon, and Riolu vs ????, ????, Pignite.
    G50 confirms ash va kotetsu is 6v6
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    G50 confirms ash va kotetsu is 6v6
    I saw, I guess outside of Virgil this will be Ash's only 6 v 6 battle in the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    I saw, I guess outside of Virgil this will be Ash's only 6 v 6 battle in the tournament.
    Basically, seeing that is 4th round and that Virgil is the only one left (unconfirmed but almost obvious) the league layout will be like this: (in the left the winner)
    Round 1: Ash vs Trip (1vs1)
    Round 2: Ash vs CotL I (barely shown); Kotetsu vs Bianca (2vs2 o 3vs3)
    Round 3: Ash vs Stephan (3vs3)
    Round 4: Ash vs Kotetsu (6vs6)
    Round 5: Virgil vs Ash (6vs6)

Basic League scheduled: Basically almost confirmed with the exception if the two 6vs6 uses three or four episodes.
    Episode 1: Ash vs Trip (start)
    Episode 2: Ash vs Trip (finish), Ash vs CotL I; Bianca vs Stephan
    Episode 3: Ash vs CotL II (skipped) (Almost always a battle of the league is skipped)
    Episode 4: Ash vs Stephan
    Episode 5: Ash vs Kotetsu I

And now exist two possibilities:
    Episode 6: Ash vs Kotetsu II
    Episode 7: Ash vs Virgil I
    Episode 8: Ash vs Virgil II, End of the League
    If this are true, the Unova League will be the most longest league to date. Remember that the battle starts in the first episode.

Or
    Episode 6: Ash vs Kotetsu II and Ash vs Virgil I
    Episode 7: Ash vs Virgil II: End of the league.

I don't understand how you think that this league will be short now. It's going to be of average length with the potential of being the longest League to date.

EDITDephender said that the first round is not counting the preliminaries. Meaning that Ash vs Kotetsu is sin Top 8, not Top 16.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 21st November 2012 at 7:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    Basically, seeing that is 4th round and that Virgil is the only one left (unconfirmed but almost obvious) the league layout will be like this: (in the left the winner)

Basic League scheduled: Basically almost confirmed with the exception if the two 6vs6 uses three or four episodes.
    Episode 3: Ash vs CotL II (skipped) (Almost always a battle of the league is skipped)

If this are true, the Unova League will be the most longest league to date. Remember that the battle starts in the first episode.

Or

I don't understand how you think that this league will be short now. It's going to be of average length with the potential of being the longest League to date.

EDITDephender said that the first round is not counting the preliminaries. Meaning that Ash vs Kotetsu is sin Top 8, not Top 16.
    Yes! That means Ash makes the Top 4

And don't you mean Bianca vs Kotetsu?
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 21st November 2012 at 8:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post

Or

What wrong with Ash vs Kotetsu in Top 8? That's the 4th round.

It's possible that it's just:
    Preliminaries-Top 128 Ash vs Trip
    Round "1"-Top 64 Ash vs Person/Stephan
    Round "2"-Top 32 Ash vs Person/Stephan
    Round "3"-Top 16 Ash vs Person/Stephan
    Round "4"-Top 8 Ash vs Kotetsu
    Round "5"-Top 4 Ash vs Virgil
    Round "6"-Top 2 Whatever

So Ash should be getting two "COTD" battles, hopefully shown, I believe they will be, probably wont be intense or anything but at least we can get a quick battle and give Pokemon some wins.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Well you're wrong. I wouldn't want Iris to just take his pokemon because the rants around here would go through the roof. Chances are she'll just give advice to Kotestu so he can get better with Hydreigon. And anyway, if Iris is meant to get a Hydreigon, I'd prefer she get the first form or second form and evolve it, not get it fully evolved like what happened with Dragonite.
    But why would she do that? There is no need for Iris to stick her nose in every trainers business who has a dragon Pokemon. Besides, this is the league. Someone somewhere will lose and there is no need for someone who isn't in the league to lecture someone on how to raise their dragon properly when it's already fully grown.

My ideal battle ever!

Ok, I've got an interesting idea to share. Suppose the writers/producers intend to finish all battles in the league before 2013 for whatever reason. If Ash vs Kotetsu happens on Dec. 20, then there's only 1 more week before new years. If that were the case, then there wouldn't be enough episodes for Ash to win the whole thing. Its just speculation of course, but what are y'alls thoughts?
    I am the current leader of Save Our Voice Actors, a Pokemon fan group supporting the voice actors in the anime dubbed by 4Kids (seasons 1-8). Our goal is to provide The Pokemon Company international with encouraging feedback in support of returning the main cast members. If you're interested, please visit us at facebook.com/saveourvoiceactors

Quote Originally Posted by Bluelatios* View Post
    Ok, I've got an interesting idea to share. Suppose the writers/producers intend to finish all battles in the league before 2013 for whatever reason. If Ash vs Kotetsu happens on Dec. 20, then there's only 1 more week before new years. If that were the case, then there wouldn't be enough episodes for Ash to win the whole thing. Its just speculation of course, but what are y'alls thoughts?
    I don't think they are trying to fit all the episodes in before the new year. Plus, I see Ash and Virgil battling each other, and that probably wont happen if there's only one episode left since Kotetsu vs Ash is 6 vs 6 which likely means it'll be over the course of two episodes.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Ash and Virgil will not fight til January. No way will they pass up the opportunity to make an eeveelution themed calendar.

Hopefully emboar and seismotoad gets on it

I wonder if we'll get any goodies in December, that might occur in the anime in January, at the end of the league.

Would be interesting.
    ---------

Oh yeah, I also wonder if the opening is going to change sometime after the league (maybe perhaps for whatever the filler saga is for).

Or are we just going to keep an outdated opening?

But I guess if there was going to be a new opening, we would've heard something.

So outdated opening, we'll keep.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

What I think:

Vs Trip:
    Pikachu

Vs Stephan:
    Snivy
    Palpitoad
    Leavanny

Vs Kotetsu:
    Pikachu
    Pignite
    Oshawott
    Unfezant
    Snivy
    Krookodile

Vs Virgil:
    Pikachu
    Unfezant
    Boldore
    Pignite
    Scraggy
    Oshawott

Krookodile is confirmed vs Stephan

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Oh really? I thought that was vs Kotetsu's Hydreigon. Anyway, then I'm even more sure that Snivy will be used against Kotetsu.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Oh really? I thought that was vs Kotetsu's Hydreigon. Anyway, then I'm even more sure that Snivy will be used against Kotetsu.
    yea it faces Sawk.

As for Kotetsu the only pokemon we know faces him is Pignite, who was seen fighting Hydreigon.

I'd be happy with your team idea vs Kot though I'd take out Krookodile and replace with Scraggy/Boldore.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Which Pokemon are confirmed for Stephan and Ash plz? I'm kinda lost between all these threads. D:

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Which Pokemon are confirmed for Stephan and Ash plz? I'm kinda lost between all these threads. D:
    Stephan's Sawk, Liepard and Zebstrika vs Ash's Leavanny, Palpitoad and Krookodile.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    But why would she do that? There is no need for Iris to stick her nose in every trainers business who has a dragon Pokemon. Besides, this is the league. Someone somewhere will lose and there is no need for someone who isn't in the league to lecture someone on how to raise their dragon properly when it's already fully grown.
    Because Kotestu's Hydreigon is confirmed to be rampaging and Iris has experience with rampaging dragons so she can offer advice to him Miss never happy with anything Caseydia. So don't give me that "why would she do that?" line because it is something she would do, you just don't want it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    Stephan - Zebstrika, Sawk,Liepard
    Ash - Palpitoad,Leavanny,Krookodile

Who eliminates Bianca? Hmm.. I really don't mean to complain but it bothers me that Bianca and Trip get eliminated so early(or at least I think they do) they were Ash's first rivals in Unova and they're getting thrown away for bland Kotetsu and Virgil..if he beats Ash it better not be with that Eevee because that would just be plain embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Who eliminates Bianca?
    Kotetsu does. And Ash beats Kotetsu after that.

Kotetsu does. And Ash beats Kotetsu after that.
    You never know. He could lose and then Virgil beats kotetsu with eevee. Then Iris can bust out the your such a kid line again XP

Stephan's Sawk, Liepard and Zebstrika vs Ash's Leavanny, Palpitoad and Krookodile.
    Thanks! that will be an intense battle, and probably Ash will beat Kotetsu after this.

hopefully a Tobias 2.0 appears out of nowhere so Ash can beat Virgil. XD

Virgil is going to be the one to beat Ash, he's the only rival left. It's going to be probably to an Eevee too lol.

Page 49 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast