Page 50 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2453

Thread: Unova League General Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

  1. #1226
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    This account has been hacked.
    Posts
    3,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Virgil is going to be the one to beat Ash, he's the only rival left. It's going to be probably to an Eevee too lol.
    How do you know, it could be against Leafeon or something.

  2. #1227
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,096

    Default

    I rather have Ash losing to Vaporeon/Umbreon than an Eevee..

  3. #1228
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    my secret lair
    Posts
    2,354

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    I rather have Ash losing to Vaporeon/Umbreon than an Eevee..
    If Ash's last is pikachu it could end up losing to jolteon.Given that it would have to batle exsactly the same as it battle against excadrill because of its abilty.(unless it has its dw ability.)
    I'm sure everyone would love that.....

  4. #1229
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,336

    Default

    Virgil grabs his action replay and hacks flare blitz onto Flareon. Flareon beats Ash FTW.

  5. #1230
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    *Behind you* Boo
    Posts
    2,186

    Default

    I'm actually hoping Virgil has more than just Eeveelutions on his team.

  6. #1231
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazuki Mirai View Post
    I'm actually hoping Virgil has more than just Eeveelutions on his team.
    i think thats unlikely >< im pretty sure his whole team is eeveelutions

  7. #1232
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    So Riolu is evolving during his battle with Ash? I guess Kotetsu is pulling an Ash on Ash XD

  8. #1233
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    So Riolu is evolving during his battle with Ash? I guess Kotetsu is pulling an Ash on Ash XD
    Well, at least if someone in Ash's team evolves, the evolution won't be seen much as "DEM"...
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  9. #1234
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    2,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    So Riolu is evolving during his battle with Ash? I guess Kotetsu is pulling an Ash on Ash XD
    lol and it will be even more hilarious if Pignite evolves in this battle as well. XD

  10. #1235
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    lol and it will be even more hilarious if Pignite evolves in this battle as well. XD
    I wouldn't be surprised, to be honest. Bianca and her Emboar are out... let's bring to our fans a new Emboar!
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  11. #1236
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    I'm wondering how Ash is going to pull through on this one. It seems like the more information we get the stronger Kotetsu is. wingzx better not have been right

  12. #1237
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Well, at least if someone in Ash's team evolves, the evolution won't be seen much as "DEM"...
    Are you saying it as you don't believe that the Ash's Unova team evolutions are DEM or you do believe they are.

  13. #1238
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    Are you saying it as you don't believe that the Ash's Unova team evolutions are DEM or you do believe they are.
    No, I was just pointing out that some people automatically translate "evolution mid-battle = DEM". I would be fine with that, in all honesty.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  14. #1239
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I'm wondering how Ash is going to pull through on this one. It seems like the more information we get the stronger Kotetsu is. wingzx better not have been right
    No he can't be right. Virgil still hasn't fought yet and he's the last guy left. So its either him or some random COTD.

    And the stronger the enemy the more DEM to evolution becomes.

  15. #1240
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    No, I was just pointing out that some people automatically translate "evolution mid-battle = DEM". I would be fine with that, in all honesty.
    Thank you for clearing it up. A DEM would be Ash finding a shiny Meinfoo AFTER meeting and beating Trip with Pidegeot and Iris/Axew with the shiny fighting type just to make Ash badass.

  16. #1241
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    No he can't be right. Virgil still hasn't fought yet and he's the last guy left. So its either him or some random COTD.

    And the stronger the enemy the more DEM to evolution becomes.

    inb4 Kotetsu vs virgil for the league winner

  17. #1242
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    inb4 Kotetsu vs virgil for the league winner
    Wingzx, are you by any chance a Kotetsu fan? XD

  18. #1243
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    xD Here we go. He's gonna get started *takes shelter*

  19. #1244
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Wingzx, are you by any chance a Kotetsu fan? XD
    What gave you that idea :P

  20. #1245
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    What gave you that idea :P
    I guess your posts and the fact that it says Team Kotetsu in your sig was a big hint

  21. #1246
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    I rather have N destroy the league all together.


  22. #1247
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I guess your posts and the fact that it says Team Kotetsu in your sig was a big hint
    ^ ive been a fan since his debut i think he has a big chance at winning the league >< his team is looking so strong

  23. #1248
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    I rather have N destroy the league all together.
    I'd rather have N in general. The guy needs to appear.

  24. #1249
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ^ ive been a fan since his debut i think he has a big chance at winning the league >< his team is looking so strong
    Haha. wingzx is funny. I'll let you play your games for a little while longer, you'll see soon.

  25. #1250
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Smash Run
    Posts
    6,706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ^ ive been a fan since his debut i think he has a big chance at winning the league >< his team is looking so strong
    "looking" could mean as in appearance when they could be taken out in three moves.


Page 50 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •