Page 68 of 99 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2453

Thread: Unova League General Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    And why is a Meowth so different exactly??
    Pikachu barely scraped a win against Metagross right before it.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Ya and the same thing can happen here. Eevee knows Dig after all.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Ash is not going to lose a league to an Eevee.

Please, people.
    I agree! This league is already very boring and if it had to be Pikachu losing in the end, that's fine! But not to an Eevee pls! Tyson's Meowth had a unique behaviour and a unique appearance, just to make it look strong enough to beat Pikachu. But this eevee's much like any other eevee. I don't think that like Tyson's meowth, eevee has any unique feature! None I say! C'mon ppl! Think about it. We hav 2 more episodes b4 Jan 17. Maybe in the first of these two unknown episodes, Ash will beat Virgil at top 8 in a 6-on-6 match, and then lose in the second episode at top 4 to a CotD! Pls do not even think about Ash losing to an eevee after beating pokemon like Serperior, Sawk, Samurott, Ferrothorn, Hydreigon, Lucario! That would be the biggest drop in the history of Pokemon. In my opinion, there is only one unova non-legendary pokemon that is capable of beating Ash's Pikachu! And that's a Zoroark! I believe this league will also end with Ash losing to another dark-type Pokemon. This defeat would be much more acceptable than a defeat against an Eevee, who is not even a unova pokemon! C'mon ppl! Not an eevee! Pls!
    Last edited by PokemonMasters; 5th December 2012 at 8:40 AM.
    The Ultimate Kalos Team:

Greninja
    Noivern
    Tyrantrum
    Aegislash
    Talonflame
    Florges

What Ash will get from above:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Florges

Do you play the games? a lot of the Eevees are beasts ingame, Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, this notion that you guys say that the Eeveelutions are weak is absurd...

If he loses to Eevee I don't see a problem either, seeing its moveset the thing has counters to Pikachu, I would prefer not and Pikachu vs Eevee was the first figth, since Pikachu is the focus of the Kotetsu battle and Shooti battle but I don't see a problem.

I like that new excuse about Metagross people never used that before Eevee and Rioulo came along , Pikachu can be strong but other small ones can't...

The only problem win an eeveelution team is that we won't be surprised and we know the entire team already but we are on the spoilers section, we know everything from everyone before the episode airs anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Do you play the games? a lot of the Eevees are beasts ingame, Umbreon, Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, this notion that you guys say that the Eeveelutions are weak is absurd...

If he loses to Eevee I don't see a problem either, seeing its moveset the thing has counters to Pikachu, I would prefer not and Pikachu vs Eevee was the first figth, since Pikachu is the focus of the Kotetsu battle and Shooti battle but I don't see a problem.

I like that new excuse about Metagross people never used that before Eevee and Rioulo came along , Pikachu can be strong but other small ones can't...

The only problem win an eeveelution team is that we won't be surprised and we know the entire team already but we are on the spoilers section, we know everything from everyone before the episode airs anyway.
    I have played almost all the pokemon games and it never ever occured to me that eevees were "beasts"?! And even if they were to you, keep in mind one thing that you can't mix the game and the anime with each other. There are lots of things happening in the anime which are practically impossible in the games. Like Snivy and Tepig/Pignite beating Emboar and Heatmor which can never happen in the games (unless Snivy and Tepig are at level 100 of course). So don't mix the game and the anime pls! And btw i repeat, Eevees were never "beasts" in the games!
    The Ultimate Kalos Team:

Greninja
    Noivern
    Tyrantrum
    Aegislash
    Talonflame
    Florges

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Florges

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonMasters View Post
    I have played almost all the pokemon games and it never ever occured to me that eevees were "beasts"?! And even if they were to you, keep in mind one thing that you can't mix the game and the anime with each other. There are lots of things happening in the anime which are practically impossible in the games. Like Snivy and Tepig/Pignite beating Emboar and Heatmor which can never happen in the games (unless Snivy and Tepig are at level 100 of course). So don't mix the game and the anime pls! And btw i repeat, Eevees were never "beasts" in the games!
    Espeon and Psychic would like to have a word with you. Seriously go play Colosseum and then tell me Espeon is not a beast.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

You don't ? by Eevees I meants the Eeveelutions not "eevee", go play the game online or Battle Subway wtv, don't beat the random your supposed to beat characters you encounter ingame with those pokemon and you will see if Eevee are weak if you played everygame you should know that by now.

Oh and "Eevee" can beat Pikachu its a Pikachu and a Eevee, said Eevee even has dig.

Yes its a Pikachu that beat a Regice THEN LOST TO AN ELEKID!
    Yes its a Pikachu that drew with a Latios THEN LOST TO A SNIVY!

You don't ? by Eevees I meants the Eeveelutions not "eevee", go play the game online or Battle Subway wtv, don't beat the random your supposed to beat characters you encounter ingame with those pokemon and you will see if Eevee are weak if you played everygame you should know that by now.

Oh and "Eevee" can beat Pikachu its a Pikachu and a Eevee, said Eevee even has dig.

Yes its a Pikachu that beat a Regice THEN LOST TO AN ELEKID!
    Yes its a Pikachu that drew with a Latios THEN LOST TO A SNIVY!
    Was Pikachu in the proper place at the proper time? After getting his electric-type moves disabled by Zekrom, do u really think it could stand up to Snivy?! Now don't tell Pikachu has lots of experience and he should have...it always looks like the writers reset him in every new saga.

BTW IT WAS THE SAME PIKACHU WHO LOST TO SNIVY AND BEAT IT AGAIN WHEN IT WAS A SERPERIOR OK! SO DON'T DROP SUCH A CRAPPY ARGUMENT!
    The Ultimate Kalos Team:

Greninja
    Noivern
    Tyrantrum
    Aegislash
    Talonflame
    Florges

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Florges

Was Pikachu in the proper place at the proper time? After getting his electric-type moves disabled by Zekrom, do u really think it could stand up to Snivy?! Now don't tell Pikachu has lots of experience and he should have...it always looks like the writers reset him in every new saga.
    You didn't get my point? they can make Eevee conviniently strong to beat Pikachu the moveset warrants that already, we don't know how strong it is, Rioulo was Kotetsu strongest it was mentioned and he has all those fully evolved beast.

You don't want Pikachu losing to Eevee? sure you're entitled to that but don't make it as if its impossible and makes no sense.

You didn't get my point? they can make Eevee conviniently strong to beat Pikachu the moveset warrants that already, we don't know how strong it is, Rioulo was Kotetsu strongest it was mentioned and he has all those fully evolved beast.
    Yes but the writers first made him evolve into a Lucario so that he could be thought of as worthy of standing up against Pikachu. However it is impossible for Eevee to evolve on its own! It always needs an external support for evolving!
    The Ultimate Kalos Team:

Greninja
    Noivern
    Tyrantrum
    Aegislash
    Talonflame
    Florges

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Florges

Yes but the writers first made him evolve into a Lucario so that he could be thought of as worthy of standing up against Pikachu. However it is impossible for Eevee to evolve on its own! It always needs an external support for evolving!
    Espeon and Umbreon don't, Eevee doesn't need to evolve.

Espeon and Umbreon don't, Eevee doesn't need to evolve.
    If Eevee doesn't evolve and defeated Pikachu, would you be happy about it? After Pikachu beating a Serperior and a Lucario, would it make sense that it lost to an eevee! Have you ever seen such a disappointment actually happening in any pokemon league?

Ash better beat Virgil at top 8 and lose to a Zoroark at top 4. That is more acceptable.
    Last edited by PokemonMasters; 5th December 2012 at 9:23 AM.
    The Ultimate Kalos Team:

Greninja
    Noivern
    Tyrantrum
    Aegislash
    Talonflame
    Florges

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Florges

If Eevee doesn't evolve and defeated Pikachu, would you be happy about it? After Pikachu beating a Serperior and a Lucario, would it make sense that it lost to an eevee! Have you ever seen such a disappointment actually happening in any pokemon league?
    Meowth in boots .

Meowth in boots .
    How many times do i say that Meowth was deliberately given that status of a powerful pokemon, accounting to his appearance and attitude. Eevee doesn't have anything special in comparison to "Meowth in boots"
    The Ultimate Kalos Team:

Greninja
    Noivern
    Tyrantrum
    Aegislash
    Talonflame
    Florges

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Florges

How many times do i say that Meowth was deliberately given that status of a powerful pokemon, accounting to his appearance and attitude. Eevee doesn't have anything special in comparison to "Meowth in boots"
    It doesn't because you don't want it to look that way, yeah Virgil should give Eevee an eyepatch(and some cute pink slippers) or something, she will look fierce then, RAWR I can beat ARCEUS!!!

You don't want Pikachu losing to Eevee? sure you're entitled to that but don't make it as if its impossible and makes no sense.
    You know what Meowth, Snivy, Elekid, and Riolu have in common that Eevee doesn't have.

An actual movepool that could warrant said Pokémon to BEAT Pikachu.

Eevee doesn't that's why it shouldn't win.

No matter what moves the writers give it, it will always be inferior to its evolution.

This isn't a simple case, of underestimated a cute Pokémon, it's simply not believable, at this particular point in time to believe Eevee can win. But having attract on the other hand does make it very believable.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    You know what Meowth, Snivy, Elekid, and Riolu have in common that Eevee doesn't have.

No matter what moves the writers give it, it will always be inferior to its evolution.

This isn't a simple case, of underestimated a cute Pokémon, it's simply not believable, at this particular point in time to believe Eevee can win. But having attract on the other hand does make it very believable.
    Doesn't it have Dig and Protect?? He could just spam his way to victory lol.

Doesn't it have Dig and Protect?? He could just spam his way to victory lol.
    The movesets actually is good to beat Pikachu as far as I've seen, better then Rioulo with only fgthing moves.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

The PWT Eevee moveset is...
    Ability: Adaptability
    Item: Eviolite
    Return
    Trump Card
    Dig
    Iron Tail

In the anime, make her ability Adaptability as well and Return is super strong. Trump Card is also powerful in the final uses. Dig is supereffective on Pikachu, and Iron Tail vs Iron Tail is basically guaranteed.

If they can make a Koffing beat Boldore and Unfezant, then they can make Eevee beat Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Return
    Trump Card
    Dig
    Iron Tail

In the anime, make her ability Adaptability as well and Return is super strong. Trump Card is also powerful in the final uses. Dig is supereffective on Pikachu, and Iron Tail vs Iron Tail is basically guaranteed.

If they can make a Koffing beat Boldore and Unfezant, then they can make Eevee beat Pikachu.
    Don't forget the Eyepatch Taidow, yeah that thing is pretty strong and a great counter to Pikachu, ingame it beats a Pikachu with Satoshi Pikachu movesets probably 10/10 times.

Return
    Trump Card
    Dig
    Iron Tail

Oh if Eevee debuts Return that would suck -_-.

Why ?

Why ?
    Cuz that move is essentially perfect for the rat and Ash lol. And out of all the pokemon Ash has that are really close to him I think there is a better candidate.

Don't forget the Eyepatch Taidow, yeah that thing is pretty strong and a great counter to Pikachu, ingame it beats a Pikachu with Satoshi Pikachu movesets probably 10/10 times.
    Eyepatch? Is there a reference I am missing?

Why is that exactly? Seems like a great Pokémon choice to debut it, and don't mention Pikachu as it fits Ash's style to use Quick Attack.

Cuz that move is essentially perfect for the rat and Ash lol. And out of all the pokemon Ash has that are really close to him I think there is a better candidate.
    But Eevee seems to adoro Virgil from what we saw and its a normal type wich gives it STAB even so it makes sense for Eevee to have it, I wouldn't mind Pikachu eventually getting it but they would probably get rid of either Iron Tail most likelly and Iron Tail is pretty cool, rigth now the only thing I see changing for Pikachu is the signature move, Volt Tackle changed to Electro Ball, next region it migth change again, everything else I think its set in stone.

Eyepatch? Is there a reference I am missing?
    (see my previows post answering PokemonMasters(yes hes more then one))

She needs something to look intimidating like Meowth in boots apparently.

Page 68 of 99 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast