Page 73 of 99 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2453

Thread: Unova League General Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

  1. #1801
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    It's quite possible Ash is getting to the final.
    Even if he does, which I don't think he will, I don't think he'd win.
    The summary for the N saga would have said something about him being the Champion.

    Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Well because of Liepard the PWT is not 100% accurate since it has hyper beam in the anime and not in the games.

    That means Kenyan, Kotetsu and Virgil's pokemon can display other moves.
    What are you talking about? Lieaprd has Hyper Beam in the games as well.

    Random : PokéRadar


  2. #1802
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    1,050

    Default

    Now that we've got the episode today focus about Imotaru, I guess he will make it to the top 4 or even to the finals and maybe he will be the one to beat Ash. But I have a feeling that Dino is going to beat Ash because at the end of the episode he's the only one to stand with his back. Maybe he wants to get revenge or something. I wonder what will be Ash's react to Dino.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong



  3. #1803
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Even if he does, which I don't think he will, I don't think he'd win.
    The summary for the N saga would have said something about him being the Champion.
    Mybe they don't want to spoil anything.

    Besides, the summary says:

    After completing the Unova League, Ash and co. head off to the White Ruins
    What does completing mean in this case? I'm not sayin he's winning but doesn't mean he's losing either.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

    [CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

  4. #1804
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Mybe they don't want to spoil anything.

    Besides, the summary says:

    What does completing mean in this case? I'm not sayin he's winning but doesn't mean he's losing either.
    Why bother hiding it as the titles of the future episodes will spoil it either way. Japan doesn't really care about spoilers. For them it's all about the excitement to reach what they revealed.

    Random : PokéRadar


  5. #1805
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    31,395

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Why bother hiding it as the titles of the future episodes will spoil it either way. Japan doesn't really care about spoilers. For them it's all about the excitement to reach what they revealed.
    So then why doesn't it reveal Ash's rank if they don't care about spoilers?

  6. #1806
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    What does completing mean in this case? I'm not sayin he's winning but doesn't mean he's losing either.
    It means the league is over... plain and simple
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  7. #1807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Now that we've got the episode today focus about Imotaru, I guess he will make it to the top 4 or even to the finals and maybe he will be the one to beat Ash. But I have a feeling that Dino is going to beat Ash because at the end of the episode he's the only one to stand with his back. Maybe he wants to get revenge or something. I wonder what will be Ash's react to Dino.
    That'd be awesome if he made it to the finales than lost, I'd be ok with this =]
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  8. #1808
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Why bother hiding it as the titles of the future episodes will spoil it either way. Japan doesn't really care about spoilers. For them it's all about the excitement to reach what they revealed.
    They'd have their reasons to bother hiding it, and future episodes titles haven't been revealed yet because the league is not over.

    There's still 4 episodes and a break before Episode N.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

    [CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

  9. #1809
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    So then why doesn't it reveal Ash's rank if they don't care about spoilers?
    I guess they won't until we're closer to January. Either way it's still going to be spoiled before the actual episode airs.

    Random : PokéRadar


  10. #1810
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    There's only two episodes left of the league if Ash vs Kotetsu really is a two parter. That would mean for Ash to win the league... one battle would have to be screwed and I doubt it would be Ash vs Virgil
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  11. #1811

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    There's only two episodes left of the league if Ash vs Kotetsu really is a two parter. That would mean for Ash to win the league... one battle would have to be screwed and I doubt it would be Ash vs Virgil
    ??? They already screwed up the league, they skipped over two fights and we are already in the finalesXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  12. #1812
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    992

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    There's only two episodes left of the league if Ash vs Kotetsu really is a two parter. That would mean for Ash to win the league... one battle would have to be screwed and I doubt it would be Ash vs Virgil
    Where is it stated that Satoshi vs Kotetsu is a two-parter?

    Maybe their battle starts right after Satoshi defeats Kenyan.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

    [CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

  13. #1813
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    ??? They already screwed up the league, they skipped over two fights and we are already in the finalesXD
    We're not there yet, the finals officially start at the Top 8 (Quarter-finals) but yeah, they screwed the league today with the Axew episode

    Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Where is it stated that Satoshi vs Kotetsu is a two-parter?

    Maybe their battle starts right after Satoshi defeats Kenyan.
    I said IF didn't I?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  14. #1814
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Where is it stated that Satoshi vs Kotetsu is a two-parter?

    Maybe their battle starts right after Satoshi defeats Kenyan.
    In my post.

  15. #1815

    Default

    Yah, I don't know why they couldn't just add in more episodes for the league? Is it really that hard? Or even show some of the fights >>
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  16. #1816
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    Yah, I don't know why they couldn't just add in more episodes for the league? Is it really that hard? Or even show some of the fights >>
    It's too late now... N arc is confirmed to start on the 17th of January
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  17. #1817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    It's too late now... N arc is confirmed to start on the 17th of January
    I wonder how far they think a head? Before they put the N arc in they could have given the league more episodes. Does it really screw up ideas that muchXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  18. #1818
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I wonder how far they think a head? Before they put the N arc in they could have given the league more episodes. Does it really screw up ideas that muchXD
    I think it's something like 6 months... not sure how the N arc can take up the next 7 months though. Funny, with the fast pacing you'd figure the league would get more episodes, but in all actually it's getting roughly the same as every other league.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  19. #1819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I think it's something like 6 months... not sure how the N arc can take up the next 7 months though. Funny, with the fast pacing you'd figure the league would get more episodes, but in all actually it's getting roughly the same as every other league.
    I know right? Nothing else, no Grand Festivals to deal with this time and Team Rockets last idea was done for already, at that point they had enough time. For some reason they feel the league would be fine some how like this =/
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  20. #1820
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    I know right? Nothing else, no Grand Festivals to deal with this time and Team Rockets last idea was done for already, at that point they had enough time. For some reason they feel the league would be fine some how like this =/
    Personally, I didn't think the Sinnoh league was any better, but at least it had it's reasons to be rushed (Best Wishes). You'd figure they'd capitalize on that mistake and make this league better, but nope, we get two rounds skipped and the main rival going down in the prelims due to a fast momentum changer that made no sense to me.
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  21. #1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Personally, I didn't think the Sinnoh league was any better, but at least it had it's reasons to be rushed (Best Wishes). You'd figure they'd capitalize on that mistake and make this league better, but nope, we get two rounds skipped and the main rival going down in the prelims due to a fast momentum changer that made no sense to me.
    None of this league is making sense, why so many unknown people making it to the finales while main rivals like Bel and Trip get knocked out way before that?
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  22. #1822
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    None of this league is making sense, why so many unknown people making it to the finales while main rivals like Bel and Trip get knocked out way before that?
    I cannot answer that, as the writing has kept me out of the loop most of the season
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  23. #1823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I cannot answer that, as the writing has kept me out of the loop most of the season
    You'd think they'd try a little bit with the league thoughXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

    Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

  24. #1824
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Void
    Posts
    828

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    None of this league is making sense, why so many unknown people making it to the finales while main rivals like Bel and Trip get knocked out way before that?
    Because we need weak COTDs to make Ash's weak Unova team's wins seem realistic.

  25. #1825
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    None of this league is making sense, why so many unknown people making it to the finales while main rivals like Bel and Trip get knocked out way before that?
    Bianca and Trip are still rookies. It wouldn't be fair if Ash lost tp Bianca in the finals or lost to Trip for the fourth time.

Page 73 of 99 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •