Page 73 of 99 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2453

Thread: Unova League General Discussion [READ FIRST POST]

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    It's quite possible Ash is getting to the final.
    Even if he does, which I don't think he will, I don't think he'd win.
    The summary for the N saga would have said something about him being the Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by ludiloco View Post
    Well because of Liepard the PWT is not 100% accurate since it has hyper beam in the anime and not in the games.

That means Kenyan, Kotetsu and Virgil's pokemon can display other moves.
    What are you talking about? Lieaprd has Hyper Beam in the games as well.

Random : PokéRadar

Now that we've got the episode today focus about Imotaru, I guess he will make it to the top 4 or even to the finals and maybe he will be the one to beat Ash. But I have a feeling that Dino is going to beat Ash because at the end of the episode he's the only one to stand with his back. Maybe he wants to get revenge or something. I wonder what will be Ash's react to Dino.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Even if he does, which I don't think he will, I don't think he'd win.
    The summary for the N saga would have said something about him being the Champion.
    Mybe they don't want to spoil anything.

Besides, the summary says:

After completing the Unova League, Ash and co. head off to the White Ruins
    What does completing mean in this case? I'm not sayin he's winning but doesn't mean he's losing either.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Mybe they don't want to spoil anything.

Besides, the summary says:

What does completing mean in this case? I'm not sayin he's winning but doesn't mean he's losing either.
    Why bother hiding it as the titles of the future episodes will spoil it either way. Japan doesn't really care about spoilers. For them it's all about the excitement to reach what they revealed.

Why bother hiding it as the titles of the future episodes will spoil it either way. Japan doesn't really care about spoilers. For them it's all about the excitement to reach what they revealed.
    So then why doesn't it reveal Ash's rank if they don't care about spoilers?

It means the league is over... plain and simple
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Now that we've got the episode today focus about Imotaru, I guess he will make it to the top 4 or even to the finals and maybe he will be the one to beat Ash. But I have a feeling that Dino is going to beat Ash because at the end of the episode he's the only one to stand with his back. Maybe he wants to get revenge or something. I wonder what will be Ash's react to Dino.
    That'd be awesome if he made it to the finales than lost, I'd be ok with this =]
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

They'd have their reasons to bother hiding it, and future episodes titles haven't been revealed yet because the league is not over.

There's still 4 episodes and a break before Episode N.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    So then why doesn't it reveal Ash's rank if they don't care about spoilers?
    I guess they won't until we're closer to January. Either way it's still going to be spoiled before the actual episode airs.

There's only two episodes left of the league if Ash vs Kotetsu really is a two parter. That would mean for Ash to win the league... one battle would have to be screwed and I doubt it would be Ash vs Virgil
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    There's only two episodes left of the league if Ash vs Kotetsu really is a two parter. That would mean for Ash to win the league... one battle would have to be screwed and I doubt it would be Ash vs Virgil
    ??? They already screwed up the league, they skipped over two fights and we are already in the finalesXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Where is it stated that Satoshi vs Kotetsu is a two-parter?

Maybe their battle starts right after Satoshi defeats Kenyan.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    ??? They already screwed up the league, they skipped over two fights and we are already in the finalesXD
    We're not there yet, the finals officially start at the Top 8 (Quarter-finals) but yeah, they screwed the league today with the Axew episode

I said IF didn't I?

In my post.

Yah, I don't know why they couldn't just add in more episodes for the league? Is it really that hard? Or even show some of the fights >>

Yah, I don't know why they couldn't just add in more episodes for the league? Is it really that hard? Or even show some of the fights >>
    It's too late now... N arc is confirmed to start on the 17th of January

It's too late now... N arc is confirmed to start on the 17th of January
    I wonder how far they think a head? Before they put the N arc in they could have given the league more episodes. Does it really screw up ideas that muchXD

I wonder how far they think a head? Before they put the N arc in they could have given the league more episodes. Does it really screw up ideas that muchXD
    I think it's something like 6 months... not sure how the N arc can take up the next 7 months though. Funny, with the fast pacing you'd figure the league would get more episodes, but in all actually it's getting roughly the same as every other league.

I think it's something like 6 months... not sure how the N arc can take up the next 7 months though. Funny, with the fast pacing you'd figure the league would get more episodes, but in all actually it's getting roughly the same as every other league.
    I know right? Nothing else, no Grand Festivals to deal with this time and Team Rockets last idea was done for already, at that point they had enough time. For some reason they feel the league would be fine some how like this =/

I know right? Nothing else, no Grand Festivals to deal with this time and Team Rockets last idea was done for already, at that point they had enough time. For some reason they feel the league would be fine some how like this =/
    Personally, I didn't think the Sinnoh league was any better, but at least it had it's reasons to be rushed (Best Wishes). You'd figure they'd capitalize on that mistake and make this league better, but nope, we get two rounds skipped and the main rival going down in the prelims due to a fast momentum changer that made no sense to me.

Personally, I didn't think the Sinnoh league was any better, but at least it had it's reasons to be rushed (Best Wishes). You'd figure they'd capitalize on that mistake and make this league better, but nope, we get two rounds skipped and the main rival going down in the prelims due to a fast momentum changer that made no sense to me.
    None of this league is making sense, why so many unknown people making it to the finales while main rivals like Bel and Trip get knocked out way before that?

None of this league is making sense, why so many unknown people making it to the finales while main rivals like Bel and Trip get knocked out way before that?
    I cannot answer that, as the writing has kept me out of the loop most of the season

I cannot answer that, as the writing has kept me out of the loop most of the season
    You'd think they'd try a little bit with the league thoughXD

Because we need weak COTDs to make Ash's weak Unova team's wins seem realistic.

Bianca and Trip are still rookies. It wouldn't be fair if Ash lost tp Bianca in the finals or lost to Trip for the fourth time.

Page 73 of 99 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast