Thread: Shut Down and Restart (Pokemon, PG-13) [SU]

Default Shut Down and Restart (Pokemon, PG-13) [SU]

Shut Down and Restart
    A SketchQueen RP
    PG-13
    Incoming Magikarp!

The year is 2013. Each pokemon game (not including Gen 6) events have taken place in the years they were released.

A celebi awoke to a dark room. He tried moving, but after a few moments of struggling, found he was tied to a chair. "Hello?" the celebi called out, "Is anyone there?"

"Why, hello there, Serebii," a voice came from behind. From the shadows came a bulbasaur. He slid up to the celebi and smiled. "It's so wonderful to see you here," he purred.

"Bulbagarden?" Serebii strained to see his friend. "Bulbagarden, where am I? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, you know, I'm just here to warn you of impending doom."

Serebii struggled in his chair. "Did you tie me up?"

"Why, yes I did," Bulbagarden smirked. "Excellent handywork with the knot, I'm quite please with myself. Now, stay put." Bulbagarden then walked back into the black, then came out with a crystal ball on top of his bulb. He then shot Sleep Powder into the ball, illuminating the crystal with a picture of Serebii Forums.

Serebii forums looked much like a quadrilateral state, divided up into counties - such as the Anime and Manga county. Each subforum was a city, such as Fan Art City and Fan Fiction City of the Fan Work and Interactive County. Usually, a city was huge, and divided up into boroughs, such as Art Shops and Fan Sprites were part of Fan Art City. Each thread was a building, and each page of the thread was another level. Each member was a resident, and could either like in their home of Member List Island, or could build their house in one of the shop boroughs, or they could live in an apartment such as the RPer's Profile. It was Serebii's pride and joy.

"She's a real beauty, ain't she?" Bulbagarden said.

"Yeah," Serebii smiled, "My moderating team and I have put in a lot of work into it."

Bulbagarden put on a sly smirk. "It would be a shame if... something were to happen to it."

Serebii furrowed his brow in confusion. "Bulbagarden... where are you going with this?"

"Serebii," Bulbagarden said as he started to pace around Serebii, "Do you know the state of other, smaller forums, such as GTS+ or PokeHunggry?"

"No, but I would assume they're just fine."

Bulbagarden used Sleep Powder on the crystal ball. The image of Serebii Forums faded, leaving a picture of an abandoned, burning city. Serebii was shocked. He has never seen a forum in such disrepair before. "Bulbagarden... what happened?"

A evil grin spread across the bulbasaur's face. "Me."

"WHAT!?" Serebii hissed. He closed his eyes, and exhaled deeply. "All those members..."

"Serebii, Serebii, Serebii... you could say I'm going on a little crusade."

Serebii narrowed his eyes. "Bulbagarden," he said sternly, "What did you do?"

"I drained their creativity."

Serebii could feel his blood boiling, and his breathing getting heavier. "Drained their creativity?"

"Yes. And once I drained their creativity, they were no match for my army of Bulbasaur. They didn't even put up a fight. I took them down in less than a week." Bulbasaur walked up to Serebii and smiled triumphantly. "And, my good Serebii... you're next. I will drain all the creativity from your precious forum. And I will take you down."

"Why would you do this!?" Serebii growled, struggling in his chair.

"Simple. Once I drain your forum of creativity, I will have enough power to take on Smogon."

"You wouldn't."

"Oh, but I will. You see, Serebii, my objective is... best explained in song." Bulbagarden snapped his fingers, and the theme from Pokemon started to play. "I wanna be, the very best. Like no one ever waaaa-"

Serebii rolled his eyes. "Okay, Bulbagarden. I know this song by heart, you can shut your mouth."

Bulbagarden laughed. "You won't have that attitude when I'm through with you!"

A few moments of silence passed, before Serebii spoke up. "I bet I can take you."

"What did you say?" Bulbagarden laughed.

"Give me a month, and I will take you on."

"Whatever you say, Serebii," Bulbagarden snorted, "But I'm only doing this 'cause of our past friendship." He walked over to Serebii's chair and undid the ropes. "See you in a month, Serebii." Bulbagarden walked back into the darkness, as Serebii flew his way out, and into his part of The Internet. He flew across the sky of Serebii Forums, eventually arriving at his house.

Serebii paced, back and forth, back and forth, trying to think up of a plan. He stopped to look outside, and his eyes fell on Role Play City. "IDEEEEEE-AAAAA!!" he suddenly shouted. He danced around to the center of his room, saying, "If Bulbagarden wants to drain us of creativity, I'll fight him with creativity! There are so many RP characters that have been created, but aren't being used! They're beings of pure creativity! I'll call five of them to me. They will become my elite team.

----

You are one of these characters. You were a part of another role-play before, but that role-play has died, leaving you idle. Serebii has called you to him. You look around, and see four others. Your attention then turns to Serebii, who looks you straight in the eye. "Serebii Forums is in great danger," he says, "I need you to go to each region - Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova - and find the five elements of creativity." Serebii then hands you a list. You look over it, and it says:

Kanto - the Pencil of Ficton
    Johto - the Headphones of Music
    Hoenn - the Keyboard of Roleplay
    Sinnoh - the Paintbrush of Art
    Unova - the Mask of Theater

"You do not have to take the league challenge, but it may help in finding these things. Now go," Serebii tells you, "Save your homeland. You must defeat Bulbagarden."

-----

Hello, folks! I'm not sure if this will work, but you never know. Now, small note- I am NOT trying to bash or insult any of the forums mentioned above in any way. So please don't think I am.

Rules
    1. Follow SPPF rules (duh).
    2. This is PG-13, people, let's keep it that way.
    3. A reserve will be held for a week. (UNLESS you give me a valid reason other-wise.)
    4. NO FLAMING/TROLLING. Ever.
    5. No godmodding, or making your character insanely-powerful, or making a Mary-Sue.
    6. Please attempt to be active...
    7. You must have participated in at least one pokemon RPG, because this RP uses old characters.
    8. The character must have a team (at least 4-6) of fully evolved pokemon. If the character does not meet that requirement, you may add pokemon.
    9. You may tweak the original SU, but please keep it more or less the same character. (Oh my goodness, do you know how easy this would be for Monster Guy?)
    10. I am only allowing FIVE characters, including myself.

Now- here's where it gets interesting. Use an SU from a RPG that has been abandoned for at least a month, and use something like this-

Name of RPG:
    Link to RPG:

- Insert Original Sign Up Here (Name, Age, Appearance, History, Personality, Pokemon Team... y'know, all that jazz.-

Theme Song:
    Quote:

Accepted People
    1. Aiden Bradford - Team Freewill - SketchQueen
    2. Andre Bellamy - The Eevees that Bind and Cross x S[i]n - Monster Guy
    3. Reserve for Lost
    4. Maddux Stark - Project Legends V2 - iStorm
    5. Izefia ‘Izzy’ Brill - Memory Reversal, Memory Reversal 2: Time Loop, and The Return: Memory Reversal - InnerFlame

Waiting List (If needs be)
    Keldminrachi
    Delta Hunter
    Last edited by Sketchie; 10th October 2013 at 4:07 AM.

My Sign-Up

Name of RP: Team Freewill (by Beirut)
    Link to RP: Here

Name: Aiden Bradford
    Codename: Char
    Special Linked Type: Fire
    Hometown: Lentimas Town, Unova

Appearance: Aiden looks like a normal, fit guy. He has a fairly average hight, at about 6" 1', with olive skin. He has a square face with a well defined chin, with green eyes, a sturdy nose, a mouth that's always drawn up into a smile, and wild spiky red hair. He has somewhat broad shoulders, leading to strong, proportionate arms with slightly visible muscles. He doesn't have many defined muscles on his hairless chest or torso, but his torso/chest is firm despite the lack of visible muscles. His legs are also proportional to the rest of his body and is also firm and lacking visible muscles. His hands are strong, gentle, and very soft. His feet, however, are very tough from going barefoot a lot.

Aiden hates wearing a shirt. Usually he'll wear an undone vest with nothing under it, but he'll wear a shirt is he really needs to (which isn't often). He also always wears shorts, never wearing pants, and has many shorts is various colors. He hates wearing shoes, so he'll go barefoot most of the time. When he does need to wear shoes, or if he's exploring in the volcano, he'll be wearing leather sandals.

Personality: Aiden is a goodnatured, up-beat kid. He's always offering to help anyone who needs it, but backs off if he knows the only thing he can do is be out of the way. He's usually making jokes and conversing with anyone he can. Even if he gets captured, he'll talk to his captors, giving them lies if they ask for any important information. He almost never frowns, and is slow to anger. However, he is hurt easily, he cries easily, and hates people yelling at him. He is very gentle, and if anyone looks sad he'll do anything in his power to make them feel better. He hates feeling powerless, and is afraid of not being powerful enough to succeed. His battles are never planned, and does whatever he feels like would work.

History: Aiden was born and raised in Lentimas town, and always had a fascination with Reversal Mountain from when he was old enough to talk. He also learned of the heat early on in life, and commonly took off his shirt, until eventually just kept it off. He used the same pattern with his shoes. He grew up climbing the mountain, playing in the rusted dirt, and making friends with all the pokemon he could find. At 7, while playing in the wild grass, he found a vulpix being bullied by some numel. He interfered, chasing the numel off, and coming back to the vulpix. He named the vulpix Lavana, and Lavana became Aiden's partner. When he was twelve, he fell for a girl named Lisa. Lisa, befriending Aiden, started falling for him, until they had a relationship forming. But then, on this fourteenth birthday, he was coming back from exploring Reversal Mountain when he heard a gun fire. He dropped everything and ran into the town, calling Lavana, now a ninetales, to his side. When he got to the town, there was fire everywhere. He ran to Lisa's home, one of the few buildings not in flames, but when he got there, Lisa was on the floor with a woman standing over her with a gun pointed at her chest. When the woman saw Aiden, she fired the gun at Lisa without hesitation. Aiden, noticing that one of the airplanes wasn't burning, gathered as many survivors as he could into the plane and flew away from the burning town. He landed in Sunyshore City in the Sinnoh region, where the Lentimas survivors attempted to make a new life. Aiden flew back to Lentimas town, living in the ruins of his home and hiking to Undella town every so often to get supplies. On his most recent visit, he learned of Team Freewill. Haunted by the memories of Lisa and some of his old friends, he joined without hesitation.

Weapons and Equipment: Aiden has a small pistol, but is better in hand to hand combat. He carries plenty of medicine and water wherever he goes.

Anything Else?: He is diagnosed with minor depression.

Pokemon Team:

Name: Lavana
    Species: Ninetales
    Personality: Lavana is brave and bold, unlike the timid vulpix she was when she was younger. She can be a bit of a klutz, but overall a fun-loving pokemon who isn't afraid to take risks.

Name: Volt
    Species: Pikachu
    Personality: Volt is a clown. He likes joking and making fun of his trainer (which gets on Aiden's nerves).

Name: Caden
    Species: Gallade
    Personality: Up-beat and happy. He has an obsession with sitrus berries, and likes to slash at them for no particular reason.

Name: Floop
    Species: Drifblim
    Personality: Floop is very naive. He does what his trainer tells him to do, even though half the time he has no clue what's going on around him. Floop likes food.

Name: Cameron
    Species: Lucario
    Personality: Cameron is probably the only serious pokemon in the group. He's usually happy, but if the situation calls, he's serious and ready for action.

Theme Song: Satellite - Rise Against
    Quote: "What? You're my friend, I'm not going to abandon you!"

I have to reserve in this! I have loads of abandoned characters I want to reuse! 8D

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    I have to reserve in this! I have loads of abandoned characters I want to reuse! 8D
    [good natured sarcasm]I wonder which one you'll choose, you have so many![/good natured sarcasm] Reserved!

Okay, I've been wanting to use Freya again and this is just perfect. GIMME RESERVE PWEASE. (Sketch, do you mind me editting and revamping her...? Or at least add in her entire team >.<)

EDIT: Alright, ignore the parenthesis. I'll just update her appearance and expand on her personilty... If that's fine.

My humanity will corrode away... Until I'm just a monster...

Credit to EG for Banner.

Name of RP's: The Eevees that Bind (Lost™) Cross x S[i]n (Black War Dragon)
    Links: Eevees S[i]n (Personality and history comes from S[i]n the Pokemon related stuff (except Sylveon and Fairy types because those didn't exist at the time.) come from Eevees.)

Name: Andre Bellamy

Appearance: Andre is a tall young man, standing at exactly six feet tall. Although he doesn't like to do so, he excersises a little bit so that he doesn't look like a fat slob, and is physically fit. He tries to stay out of the sun, claiming it is bad for your skin, and so he has a fair complexion. He keeps his blond hair short, and neatly styled at all times. There is never a hair out of place. He has a round boyish face, and large baby blue eyes which he claims are his best feature. Except for his hair and eyebrows, he has no hair on his upper body.

For clothing, Andre is very much into fashion, and he usually dresses more formally than kids his age. Being famous, he has a certain reputation to uphold, so most of his clothes are very expensive made by well-known designers. His wardrobe mostly consists of button down dress shirts, vests, trousers, and dress shoes. He even wears a tie and blazer on some days. He always keeps his clothes neat and tidy, never a thread out of place. It's rare to see him in a simple T-shirt and jeans, but he does own a pair. His wardrobe contains a lot of bright colors, especially pink, his favorite color. He carries around a pink backpack that has red hearts on it, and he occasionally wears a pair of pink sunglasses. His favorite outfit is a pink dress shirt, a red tie, brown trousers held up by a belt, and a pair of black dress shoes and black socks on his feet.

Andre has developed a taste for diamonds and gemstones. He will occasionally be seen wearing random pieces of jewelry every now and then, regardless of whether it was intended for a man or not. He is also comfortable crossdressing in public. It gives him an opportunity to show off his jewels, and because he feels women get nicer clothes then men do. He can pass for a convincing woman when he's all made up. (He's also pierced his earlobes so he can wear earrings.)

Personality: First off, Andre has tastes that are usually considered femmine. His favorite color is pink, and a lot of his things are pink and have hearts on them. He likes fashion, and he has a taste for cute things, and he's not really emabrrased by it. He really doesn't understand why boys in this country have an issue with guys liking that kind of thing. He just guesses it's because they're insecure about their masculinity.

Andre is very obsessed with beauty and looking good. As a Movie Star, he feels he has to maintain a certain image, and because people don't want to be friends with an ugly person. He always makes sure he is perfectly groomed before leaving the house, and as such it takes him a while to get ready in the morning. Because he puts so much effort into looking good, he hates getting dirty, as it ruins all the work he put in.

He really values his relationships. He goes to great lengths to make friends and fans everywhere he goes. He often attends parties to meet new people. Someone not wanting to be his friend upsets him, and he will try to make that person his friend whether they want to be or not. For the same reason, he also likes love and romance, and as such he comes across as a flirt. He openly hits on people (he's openly bisexual, so guys as well as girls) he considers to be attractive, though he is usually more polite about it then most guys, because he is genuinely looking for a relationship. He is charming and manipulative. He knows how to talk to people, and knows just what to say to get what he wants from them. He also likes pairing people up who he thinks would make a good couple, regardless of gender and orientation, and jokingly teasing the two involved.

Having become used to being given whatever he wants, Andre has been spoiled by wealth. He has an appreciation for the finer things in life. He wears expensive clothes, drives around in fancy cars, takes exotic vacations, and freely spends money like it grows on trees. He is very generous with his money, since he has so much of it, trading a a few gold pieces for something better is no problem. He's also found that wooing people with money is an effective alternative when his charm doesn't work. Andre has always been accustomed to life on top. His worst fear is losing it all, whether that be ruining his movie career, or losing his hard earned friends.

Despite being French, and using French words a lot, he can speak Englsh just fine. He just thinks everything sounds sexier in French.

History: Andre was born in Lumoise City Kalos. Andre's childhood is not what one would consider normal. His parents are both famous actors, and since his birth he's been in the lap of luxury. Due to his parents being famous actors, and therefore often busy, Andre rarely ever saw them. He felt lonely being in a big empty mansion with only caretakers that didn't speak his language. Andre's parents brought him expensive toys to make it up to him. For a while the shiny new toy would make him feel less lonely, but soon he would get bored of it, and the loneliness came back. He thought something better would solve the problem. When his parents announced a new trip, the young boy cried, and of course, his parents brought him a new, better, more expensive gift once they got back. The same thing happened, it would make him feel good for a while, but soon he'd get bored again. He would continue to ask and receive more and more expensive things throughout his childhood. It was great, and Andre grew accustomed to wealth and having anything he wanted on a whim. It was nice, but it still wasn't enough, the bad feelings still didn't go away.

When Ande started going to school, and meeting other people his age, he got a lot of attention from them due to the fancy toys he had that they couldn't afford. At Recess, every kid wanted to play with him. Being with others that likely made him feel just as good, if not better, than opening up a brand new toy. It was then he thought that if new toys won't help, then maybe people will.

He made lots and lots of friends, and Andre was happy for a while. Soon his family had to move away, and Andre was transferred to a new school. Having lost all the friends he made, Andre was upset for a while, but he soon worked to make new friends in this new place, and he was happy again for a while. Then his parents moved once more, and the cycle continued. He was never truly content though, because he always had to leave all his friends behind. It was in one of these places, he attended a boarding school, and became close friends with six others. Before he had to move again, he took part in a ritual with them that caused the Eevee he got for his tenth birthday to evolve into an Espeon. He was very happy with this, as he'd always been interested in Psychic types.

At the age of thirteen, Andre's family moved to Virbank City Unova to further their careers. There, his parents encouraged their son to follow in their footsteps, and become an Actor. They put him in acting classes, and used their connections to pull a few strings, and get him a starring role in a major film. He didn't want to do this at first, but did it anyway to please his parents. While making the movie, he came to enjoy being on a movie set, and acting. When his first movie went to theaters, and became a box-office success, he enjoyed all the fame and attention it brought him. Or more specifically, he liked all the adoring fans. He also enjoyed the piles of money, expensive things, and all the glamour that being a movie star brings. He decided to pursue a film career full time. After doing that for a few years, he became as famous and successful as his parents. He is often chased by Papparazzi and crazed fans, and he is also often the subject of ridiculous rumors in gossip magazines. Usually, they involve him spending absurd amounts of money on something lavish, being seen at a party, or romance rumors with various other celeberties. (Not long after hitting puberty, he discovered how attractive people were, and the joys of love. Although he's never had a serious romantic relationship, much to his disappointment.) He doesn't mind all the craziness that much. As long as he has all his adoring fans, then all is well.

Andre has everything now, devoted fans, a luxurious life, and piles of money at his disposal. Despite this, he still isn't satisfied. He feels like something is missing, but he isn't sure what that is.

Recently, Andre traveled to the Kyuushu Region. He's there on break from filming, and go on a badge quest that he never got to do. He chose the Kyushuu region because he figured he wouldn't be recognized there, but boy was he wrong. He used to train Psychic types exclusively, after his Eevee evolved. Then Fairy types were discovered, and he couldn't resist their cuteness. Now he uses both Psychic and Fairy types.

Pokemon

Species: Espeon
    Nickname: Crystal

Appearance: Apart from the fact that she's smaller, Crystal looks like most other Espeon. She wears a pink diamond studded collar around her neck, as well as two pink bows on the sides of her head. Her fur is always well groomed.

Personality: Crystal is a diva, and expects to be the center of attention at all the times, and she gets upset when she isn't. Andre takes very good care of her, which has made her a spoiled and prissy Espeon. She is a proud and confident Pokemon, which is a trait she takes from her trainer. Also like her trainer, she hates being dirty, and gets upset when the slightest amount of dirt touches her beautiful fur. While she acts calm and graceful, she is rather vicious in battle. She moves quickly, and abuses powerful special attacks until her foe goes down.

Species: Sylveon
    Name: Jeanne

Appearance: Andre can't really do much to her. She's already wearing ribbons. xD She does have a similar diamond collar like Crystal. She is taller than Crystal.

Personality: After Sylveon and Fairies were discovered, Andre just had to have one of his own. So he bought himself another female Eevee and evolved her into Sylveon. As far as her personality is concerned, she is practically Crystal's twin sister and the two of them have similar personalities. They are always fighting for the spotlight and Andre's attention. That being said, Jeanne is much more friendly and playful whie Crystal is more uptight and serious.

Species: Musharna
    Nickname: Madeline

Appearance: She wears a pink bow on the side of her head.

Personality: Madeline is the complete opposite of the Eeveelutions. She is extremely shy and timid. Pokemon bigger than her make her nervous, and she has low self-confidence, something Andre is working to fix. She's also a crybaby, and often bursts into tears when she gets upset. Despite everything, she is not one to be messed with when she's angry, and she can still prove to be a powerhouse when it's absolutely necessary. She is technically a baby, and she demands lots of attention, which often makes the Eeveelutions jealous.

Species: Azumarill
    Nickname: Pierre

Appearance: He is noticeably shorter than other Pokemon. Don't bring it up around him though, he's sensitive about that.

Personality: Pierre is very boastful, and walks with chest puffed out in order to look intimidating. Pierre is serious when it comes to battles and he’s very competitive. He hates to lose, and will refuse to admit defeat even when he's not in any condition to battle. He refuses to accept any kind of help from humans and at times, even other Pokemon. Which means Andre usually has to force feed him Potions when he's hurt.

Species: Delphox
    Nickname: Daphne
    Appearance: Andre gave her a pearl necklace she wears.
    Personality: Daphne is a cool, calm, and collected Pokemon. She does not get upset easily, and she is cool and calculating at all times. She does not allow bad things to bring her down. She is not cold and hearltless though, and she has grown to care for the other Pokemon. Despite Andre only getting her recently, she is considered the team mom by the other Pokemon.

Species: Florges
    Nickname: Fleur
    Appearance: The flower she lived on as a Flabebe was a red rose, so she resembles a rosebud.
    Personality: Fleur is a hyperactive and silly Pokemon, and is the youngest of the group. She is often bouncing off the walls and always seems to happy about everything. Except for Daphne, the other Pokemon find her constant cheeriness annoying, but she doesn't seem to care. She is considered the annoying younger sister by everyone else.

Constellation: Leo

Element: Fire + Lightning = Solar Flare

Constellation Deity/Summon: Helios

Weapon: Arbalčte de Soleil, a golden crossbow that fires arrows charged with fire or electricity that only appears when he is in constellation form. It takes a some time for the bow to recharge each time after an arrow is fired.

Constellation Form: Andre's Constellation form is straightforward. It's all about power and speed at the cost of defense. His outfit consists of a simple fuchsia grecian toga, with gold a trim on the hem. On his feet, he wears a matching pair of sandals. While not offering much in the way of protection, he can move freely, and run as fast as lightning. His entire body is covered with gold stripe tattoos, including two on his cheeks. His hair is also messier in this form, and he has lion ears and tail.

Sin Committed: Greed

Theme Song: The Fame by Lady Gaga
    Quote: Merci beaucoup! You all have been a wonderful audience!
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 11th October 2013 at 10:46 PM.

Reserve, please. Kick me from the RP if I'm not active after half a week.
    Last edited by Truly Deceptive; 7th October 2013 at 5:08 AM.

Hmm... I like to reserve a spot. I need to go through a lot of RPGs because I have so many different characters.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

This looks amazing! I want to enter, but I've only been in a couple RPs, and I think all of my characters were Pokemon. I'll go through them, though, so could you reserve me a spot?

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

If there's one thing you guys have taught me, it's never go to sleep.

@Lost: I HAVE HEARD OF THIS FREYA. Reserved.

@Mon: Accepted! Nooo! You didn't use Tim!

@Poke-Zone and Keldminrachi: Reserved as well!

Since this filled up so fast (with reserves, anyway,) I'm opening up a waiting list.
    Last edited by Sketchie; 7th October 2013 at 1:29 PM.

Could I please be on the waiting list, just in case for whatever reason a reserve falls through?

Make that a reserve for iStorm; I won't be able to do this.

Alright, lemme fix stuff. Keldminrachi, I'm moving you to the waiting list... for now, tell me on the status on your SU, and yeah. iStorm, you will replace PokeZone's reserve. INNERFLAME IS ON THE LIST, I totally skipped over him (PokeZone has the same avvy, I guess I got confused.). I think that shoudl do it.

Awesome, thanks!
    I added some Pokemon to make a fuller team, and tweaked a few other things about appearance/personality a bit.

Name of RPG: Project Legends V2 (PG-13)
    Link to RPG: Here

Name: Maddux Stark
    Legend: Giratina
    Hometown: Veilstone City

Appearance: Maddux Stark is a rather tall and slender person. Standing at approximately 6’2”, Maddux doesn't have much muscle on him, partially because it has been ages since he has done much physical exercise. Maddux would be described of having his legs make the most of his height. Though his long legs and ability for long strides when the odd time he runs, when Maddux walks he walks in short strides, generall with his hands in his pockets and an emotionless face.Though granted he is not physically in shape, Maddux isn't a frail stick of a person. His hair is black as black can be and he finds it’s the perfect length; long enough to just cover his ears and reach his eyebrows. He generally styles it with a brush of his hand, flattening it down in the morning.But he makes sure that he looks presentable enough. Maddux’s piercing eyes are a yellowish that is reminiscent of leaves in the fall. He has a more or less heart shaped face and high cheekbones, with the odd stubble from time to time. His skin isn't too pale, but lies more on the pale-ish end for being Caucasian. After certain events, Maddux went out and got himself tattooed. On his left bicep he has his family crest, though he was never close with his family he got the crest with an Arcanine anyway. The other tattoo is on his right arm and is that of the Legendary Pokemon Giratina as a reminder to his connection with the Pokemon. Not many people will see these tattoos though as he covers them up with his clothes.

Attire wise, Maddux doesn't overly differ all too much in what he wears. Generally he can be seen in a nice three piece suit, with minimal variance. The only variance in his suit is generally the tie. If he is feeling like it, he may wear a different colour shirt other than white, or perhaps even a bow-tie . Other than that, every suit is black pants, black jacket and a nice sleek looking black vest with formal dress shoes that of course, are black. He carries his pokeballs inside his jacket pocket, and doesn't carry much else with him. Basically, if it can fit comfortably in his pockets with out bulging he takes it. Though Maddux prefers to dress formal, one can sometimes see him in a general black t-shirt and jeans if he is taking a day off to relax, and yes in this case you can see his tattoos and his fairly hairless arms.

Personality: Growing up as an only child has made Maddux somewhat of a lonely person. He had plenty of people to be around, but he never considered them true friends. It wasn’t until later in life that Maddux would gain a solitary true friend, though even then he would still feel alone in the world. Despite this loneliness, Maddux is definitely not a shy person. He easily finds a way of making conversation with someone, and occasionally sticks his nose in other people’s business if he overhears something that catches his attention. Maddux is an odd case in that people know who he is, but no one really knows who he truly is. Maddux is truly a lonely person when it comes down to things, and he wishes he could have proper friends, but is utterly lost on how to establish such bonds.

Being quite an intelligent person, Maddux has a good grip of reality and is a quick thinker. When concentrated on a problem at hand, Maddux has his way of blocking the world around him to avoid being distracted. When doing so he appears to be in his own world, which in a way he is, and may ignore others. This to some may make him appear rude. That however is not all that gives people the impression that Maddux is rude. Because of his intelligence, Maddux is rather arrogant. He doesn't understand how some people just don't know certain things, or why they are confused. To Maddux some things just seem plain right obvious while to others maybe not so much. When very angered, he loses all his patience and turns hostile. Maddux can have a real temper about him, stemming from his childhood.

History: Maddux Stark was born and raised as an only child in a wealthy household just outside of Veilstone City in the Sinnoh region. His parents were both well into their careers, his father a CEO of a company and his mother a doctor. Both were often busy, which left Maddux in the care of numerous different people. He would follow people around, such as the cooks or the servants, and help them with their tasks in any way he could. The people employed by his parents loved to have Maddux around as a child so they didn’t thin of him as a bother. Maddux generally had any toy or gadget he wanted, especially since his parents would feel guilty for being away for extended periods of time. At first Maddux didn’t mind this immense freedom, but it eventually led to his loneliness as he aged.

Maddux was not used to being told no, and acted quite arrogant as a child. This however gradually changed, though he kept his arrogance, when he first left home to attend a private school. When he arrived there, Maddux found himself rather lost at first as he wasn’t used to being around other people his own age or even younger. As the year progressed, he developed a friendship with one student in particular. He first met her as a battle partner for some class, and has been friends ever since. They both had roughly equal intellect and enjoyed challenging each other with puzzles and riddles.

After he finished school, Maddux and his friend parted ways. She chose the path of continuing her education, while Maddux wanted to explore the world first. His travels led him to places with a deep history of the world’s origins, something that had always intrigued him. He still plans to continue his education, but is unsure of what to do.

Abilities:
    Before training:
    -Maddux can see strange things in reflections
    - hides in the shadows rather easily

After training:

- create portals to and from the normal world to the Reverse World.
    - can fly in the Reverse World, and somewhat in the normal world
    - use Shadow Force at a cost of energy
    - at an extreme cost of energy that is fatal, turn matter around his hands into anti-matter which would result in a massive explosion
    - telepathic link to the children of the rest of the Creation Trio

Other: Because he often sees images of the Reverse World in reflections, Maddux has several sketchbooks filled with these images. As a child, he took up fencing as a hobby and later learned the art of actual sword fighting.

Pokémon

Species: Arcanine
    Personality: Arcanine is a very loyal Pokémon that has become very protective of his trainer. At heart, Arcanine is a very playful Pokémon but whenever out in public with Maddux he acts as if a descendant of royalty, with a very serious attitude. As according to tradition, every Stark is given a Growlithe to take care of as a child and a Fire Stone on their 18th birthday, so Maddux grew up with Arcanine since he was a little child.

Species: Hydreigon
    Personality: Hydreigon is a very competitive and violent Pokémon. She is quite serious at all times, and takes on Maddux’s arrogance, thinking of herself as superior to most others. Maddux obtained Hydreigon as a Deino egg, a gift from his parents for his 13th birthday.

Species: Froslass
    Personality: Frosslass is a very caring Pokémon. She is always in a positive attitude and eager to be of assistance. Frosslass was Maddux’s first Pokémon that he had caught while he was out exploring the world. When he learned that the Snorunt he caught was a female, Maddux decided that he would evolve her into a Frosslass one day.

Species:Luxray
    Personality: Luxray, ever since Maddux first encountered it as a Luxio, has been a solitary Pokemon. Luxray is extremely proud of itself and was stubborn to the bone at first. Over the course of their journey together, Luxray has begun warming up to Maddux, though isn't fiercely loyal to him as Arcanine is.

Species: Eevee
    Personality: Eevee is a very childlike Pokemon. She rarely leaves Maddux's side and is very wary of others. Maddux encountered Eevee in the aftermath of his trip to Castelia City where he rescued her. This led to Eevee's attachment to Maddux.

Species: Fennekin (Added this, is that okay?)
    Personality: Fennekin is the latest addition to Maddux's team and she is a very cheerful Pokemon. She is absolutely adorable and easily excited by most things. Fennekin has a bit of a spunky personality and has a knack for finding trouble. Her general attitude and actions often make a slight smile creep onto Maddux's face.

Legendary

Species: Giratina
    Personality: Banished to the Reverse World, Giratina has a deep hatred to those that banished him. Being the only living thing in the Reverse World, Giratina is very lonely at times, though he has become accustomed to his solitude. Because of this, Giratina is very territorial and aggressive to those that do enter the Reverse World. He will occasionally leave the Reverse World, but is generally careful about doing so in case of being permanently banished from the real world. The less time he has to spend with outsiders, the happier he is. When with Maddux, Giratina has little to no patience with him, and has high expectations of him.

Theme Song: Unwavering Emotions <- Didn't really know a song to choose so chose this one. Kinda like it and is a bit sad.
    Quote:"It's fine. I get that a lot"
    Last edited by iStorm; 15th October 2013 at 5:06 AM.

Name of RPG: Project Legends V2 (PG-13)
    0_o Wasn't expecting that.

it's been such a long time since I made that RP. xD

Edit: Are we allowed to have powers too?
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 8th October 2013 at 4:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Guy View Post
    0_o Wasn't expecting that.

it's been such a long time since I made that RP. xD
    Haha, it was a good RP! I should have been much more active than I was, and it's a shame it didn't get to finish.

Yeah I wasn't sure about powers, and I just copy pasted the old sign up so if no powers just disregard that little bit.

I added two more Pokemon to Andre's team. They've been Spoiler tagged for those that don't want to be spoiled.

After narrowing it down to three, I decided to choose this female character because she's my favorite and she had a team I didn't have make up on the spot... did have to evolve two of them Also judging the characters here now I thought she be an interesting addition to the group. Sorry Monmon, no three characters from the same RPG... only if Tucker was there.
    -------

Name of RPG: Memory Reversal, Memory Reversal 2: Time Loop, and The Return: Memory Reversal (all by Skillfulness)
    Link to RPG: The Original, The Sequel, The Remake

Name: Izefia ‘Izzy’ Brill

Appearance: Izzy is 5 feet and 7 inches tall girl with long wavy hair. Her hair is about mid-back and is red-orange except for her bangs that have been dyed blonde. The bangs are long and would cover her eyes if she did not clip them to the side of her head to prevent that. Within the frame created by her hair is a pair of emerald colored eyes, that really pop out from her darken complexion she gain from her many hours under the sun. When you get a good look at her, she has scars all over her the more permanent ones has faded to a barely noticeable like the one on her left shoulder. Most of the other ones look recent and are starting to heal; those she got when she was ‘examining’ a wild pokemon that responded back aggressively. She has a few spots of acne that has failed to clear up, but nothing too bad. She very thin and other than a large chest area, she is otherwise lacking in the other girlish curves.

Her choice in fashion is rather simple. A peach cashmere shirt with only one long sleeve and a long blue jean skirts just above her ankles. Under the one sleeve top is a white tank top, visible on her left side. The tank top is tighter fit than the shirt above that softly rests on her body. The skirt is tight on her waistline but flowing due to the slits on the outer side of it. She has tall, laced black leather boots that stops two inches below her knees is tied in a strange knot if anyone ever noticed it; as it’s mostly hidden by her skirt. She has some light blue medical gloves that reaches her elbows, and white mask that has been fitted for her face; occasionally she wears them with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

Personality: Eccentric is really the best word to describe Izzy, though many prefer to used the term crazy and insane. She believed in the supernatural seeing pokemon as aliens that came from another world. She is often ‘speaking’ pokemon with her pokemon and they often answer her back. Her imitations of pokemon sounds are spot on and if someone wasn’t looking at her, they think it was a real pokemon. She is also pretty good at imitating human voices. She suffers from some paranoia issues believing that all of the Nurse Joys and Officer Jennys are clones; and that they are trying to tag her, so that they can watch her or try to steal her organs. Due to this she avoids them and watches them cautiously; she hates police station and Pokemon Centers. She also has tendency to make conspiracy theory when something goes amiss. Once those oddities of her personality have been gone through, it is quick to see that she is a very kind girl.

It is uncommon to not see her wearing a chipper expression on her face. You could get angry at her and call her names, and she will still be happy and even a little giggly. If she is in the wrong she will try to apologize but she has a difficult time doing it in a serious manner. She is also quite joking with people laughing to herself at time making other think she making fun of them, when she isn’t. Normally she doesn’t act her age, but when pokemon are involved her maturity just exponentially drops. Her excitability rises and she normally cannot restrain herself from going up to a pokemon and examining it. The young adult is often quite touchy about it. She makes a lot of pokemon, and people, uncomfortable without realizing it. When she is denied access to a pokemon she pouts a bit and gets disappointed. And if she really interested she will think of ways to get that pokemon in her hands. Izzy just loves pokemon to death, so seeing a new one or learning anything new about make it hard to keep her composure.

The other emotions of this girl are a bit dull when it comes to responding because of her optimistic happy point of view, as well as her getting used to be treated oddly by people. Though, she been prone to be a bit mischief when something upsets her. Often that part of her makes want to scare people, which actually quite easy being who she is. Her moments of mischief aren’t anything over the top, yet sometimes it gets her in trouble. The only time you will see her truly angry is if someone touches her precious research information without permission or someone hurts a pokemon. When she is truly angry it’s scarier than her mischief frights. There is a fire in her eyes and 9 out of 10; the other party is going to be feeling some serious pain. Once the price has been paid, she quickly calms down and returns to normal. Sorrow is very rare and it often trigger when she thinks about her mom. She often gets so chocked up she couldn’t speak even if she wanted to. It looks like she wants to cry but she never does. This takes her a few minutes to push back her unhappiness and returned to her cheerful self, though she always try to pretend she is fine.

History: Izefia Brill was born in Cherrygrove City, a small little place with not much to it. In the earliest of her memories, she can barely remember her father as he left her and her mom. Her mother, in all honesty, was insane. She suffered from extreme paranoid and thought pokemon were evil creatures that were just a ticking time bomb until they took over the world. Anyone that liked them were under strong hypnotizes and cannot be trusted. This was the kind of atmosphere that Izzy grew up in and she might of believed her mom if it were for being rescue by a pokemon. A bullying attempt gone too far, almost got her serious injured then she was saved by this incredible pokemon… Though with her being so young and being endangered it's difficult to remember exactly what pokemon it was, though she believed it was one of the legendary dogs of Johto.

It was after that incident she became interested in pokemon; falling completely in love with the amazing creatures. Her mom cried saying that the beasts had taken her daughter and shortly after that she stopped interacting with her all together. How much that hurt, she still wanted to learn everything she possibly could about pokemon. But her small hometown made it difficult to get much information. So like many others, she decided to go on a pokemon journey. Her journey brought her across many pokemon and people that came and left. She tried battling in the gyms, winning three badges, and even a Pokemon Contest but neither really interested her. She just decided to continue to devote her attention to the pokemon she loves. She, however, has barely branched out from her home region of Johto thus her pokemon knowledge of pokemon outside of it is limited. Her information on most Johto and a fair amount of Kanto pokemon is actually highly detailed though she hasn't been able to get any on the legendaries that live in the region.

Other: She has several notebooks in which she writes down different pokemon languages and tries to figure out what in mean in human language. Also instead of a pokedex, she has a book (a very thick I must add) which she collects different pokemon DNA sample and adds notes about them.

Pokémon Team: [Ordered in the time they were obtained.]

Species-Gender: Furret Male
    Nickname: Chucky

Personality: Chucky is a mischief pokemon that loves nothing more than pulling pranks and causing trouble for both humans and his fellow pokemon. This includes theft, vandalism, and very well detailed traps. His mischievousness often goes unpunished since Izzy is a bit of prankster herself some days and everyone tends to put the blame on her as his trainer. Very smart, smooth and persuasive, he can easily turn on the charm or deceive to get people and other pokemon to give him want he wants. Younger pokemon has the tendency to be bullied by him. Most everyone see him as a jerk but he’s surprisingly loyal to those he sees as his friend.

Description-History: There are no abnormalities of this pokemon. None really knows the true origins of Chucky other than the day things started happening around Cherrygrove City. This pokemon would break into building and throw stuff on the floor as well as leave little traps for the returning owners. There were pitfalls all over town that people fell into. The pokemon became very infamous around, as a bad pokemon as well as notoriously difficult to capture. One night he got injured and was nearly caught when he met Izzy, an odd little girl, who not only hid him but mended his wounds. The two were quick friends and were known as the troublemaking duo through town after awhile. When Izzy decide to leave Cherrygrove to go on an adventure, Chucky agreed to come with her making him, her official first pokemon.

Attacks: Slam, Trick, Sucker Punch, and Dig
    Other: N/A
    ----------

Species-Gender: Arcanine Male
    Nickname: Ark

Personality: Much like a normal Arcanine, Ark is incredibly loyal. He would never even dream of disobeying an order from Izzy even if he hates it. He is often very untrusting of strangers, giving them an intimidating glare and growl just to let them know how he doesn’t like them and that he is watching him/her. His aggressive behavior is mostly pointed toward humans, the pokemon especially hates men. It’s not impossible to get in his good favors but it would take lot of time in which most people don’t hang around long enough for that to happen. Very fearsome in battle, normal pokemon shrink at the sight of him. When Izzy or his pokemon companions are endangered he becomes vicious as he tries to protect them; he is very protective of them. He is also a very sweet pokemon toward those he trusts with the exception of Chucky, who he really doesn’t like… It’s most likely because he bullied him as a Growlithe. He cares enough to protect him if he needs it.

Description-History: Ark is very large and muscular looking even though he is about as average as his species gets. His fur is very nicely groomed and has a very silky feeling mane if you were to touch it. Only things that sets him apart is an oddity of his stripes on the shoulders of his front legs look like a capital ‘a’. His coming into Izzy possession was a pure chance. Due to Chucky’s behavior, she was taken in by one of the clones know as Officer Jenny. One of their many well-bred Growlithe eggs just happened to hatch, saw her first and he was instantly attached to her. The two have been inseparable since and he quickly became her most loyal pokemon.

Attacks: Extremespeed, Thunder Fang, Flamethrower, and Roar
    Other: Ark is often outside of his pokeball more than any of Izzy’s other pokemon.
    ----------

Species-Gender: Mankey Female
    Nickname: Frenzy

Personality: Like most of her species, Frenzy has a short temper that all can be set off by even a simple look. When set off she goes into a mad frenzy, how she got her name, often turns into physical violent toward the one(s) that anger her. Even after she calms down she’ll often still be peeved toward the individual which often result in her attacking them again. The soothe bell on her tail seem to lessen her rage-filled fits but once it started, it doesn’t help stop it. The Mankey is actually a very emotional girl; she cries at sad stories, empathize with others, and just love the smell of romance in the air. She’s a hopeless romantic herself often losing any chance of love due to her bad temper, but she is who she is. She cares about Izzy and all the pokemon of her party a whole lot for putting up with her. She been known to often get into fights with Chucky though he always find away to get out of a serious beating.

Description-History: Frenzy has a soothe bell tied around the base of her tail as the ringing of it really help keep her calm. She otherwise looked every way like a normal Mankey. Her entire life, she has been label as an oddball of her species which lead to violent outbursts toward both pokemon and trainers. Because of this, she has been switch off through the hands of many trainers. They often made her mad she stuck them and they no longer wanted to deal with her. At some point, people just started to give her away for free and her bad temper just gradually worsened with every exchange. Finally her pokeball found itself in the hand of Izzy; and by this time she was incredibly angry and bitter. The two of them didn’t exact hit it off either, especially not after Izzy ripped a large patch of her fur off. But unlike everyone else, she didn’t shun the pokemon. Instead of being afraid of her and trying to get rid of her; she remained kind and unfazed by her obvious bad temper. That more than anything touched her and over time her anger was quell and she became a more averagely angry pokemon.

Attacks: Revenge, Assurance, Fury Swipes, and Ice Punch
    ----------

Species-Gender: Weavile Male
    Nickname: Satin

Personality: Satin is cold and uncaring toward everyone be friend or foe. A little aggressiveness is added in when it comes to people he dubs untrustworthy. A sharp glare is his way of telling other that he doesn’t want to be bothered. He is known to be very rude and mean to those that don’t heed his warnings to leave him alone. He does has a kinder side that he often hiding, in which he’ll save friends from danger of his own freewill or cheer up someone depressed. He pretends he never showed that part of himself by acting extra cold and unfeeling toward the individual for awhile. In battling setting, he is almost frightening serious as he goes hard and powerful even if it just suppose to be a training session. He is incredibly independent and has no problem fighting without the assistance of his trainer. Although he has an attitude toward Izzy, he actually trusts her a lot.

Description-History: Satin was born unique; with light pink fur, yellow feathers and eyes. In simpler terms, he is a shiny Weavile. As a Sneasel because of his difference in appearance and difficulty in the camouflage department, he was always quick to be spotted out. Thus he was constantly in battle after battle, against his own race and against trainers trying to take his freedom. For the longest time he was able to fend off all that approached him. In one encounter, it was very close call and he barely won but with grave injures. And in his weaken state; an Ultra Ball from Izzy caught him with ease. He was all but happy with that. He was mean, disobedient yet the pokemon never ran away; it made Izzy wonder what quality of the pokeball bound even an unwilling pokemon to it. A pink Sneasel is rare so when some criminals saw Satin and they wanted him like so many other that see him. The pokemon was able to fend them off like he always, but sneaky trick ended with him being trapped. He might have lost all hope in every living thing but then Izzy came to rescue him. She even got injured in his stead. Ever since that incident, Satin had some respect for the girl… even if he does still find her annoying. Under her caring he evolved into a Weavile one night.

Attacks: Faint Attack, Night Slash, Slash, and Ice Beam

----------

Species-Gender: Totodile Male
    Nickname: Chewbacca

Personality: Chewbacca is a very hyper pokemon that can barely stay still. The only thing that keeps him in place is his odd habit of eating and trying to eat anything that catches his eyes. He is a glutton known eat even inedible things and sometimes take bites on another living thing. He makes a difficult pokemon to train and battle as his attention span is near nonexistent; and most everything grabs his attention and distracts him. When Izzy gives him her full attention, it seemed to help him better concentrate on things. Maybe due to the fact the only girl in his party is an easily angered Mankey, he is afraid of female pokemon. He duck behind things, avoid getting too close and gets very nervous when he has to speak with one. Even when others treat him badly, he is surprisingly very forgiving and always willing to try again to be friends. He’s often exposed to bullying from Chucky, being the youngest pokemon of the party, and often protected by Ark. He tends to stick close to the canine when he feels uncomfortable. No matter what happens to him it difficult for the pokemon to hold grudge.

Description-History: Chewbacca has an odd birthmark that look like someone slashed him between his eyes. He also a little on the chubby side for his species but it’s nothing too noticeable unless there is another one around. Originally, Izzy just found the pokemon at the side of the lake suffering from indigestion. With no will to fight the Totodile was easily made hers. Later she learned about was that Chewbacca was released by his previous trainer because he was just too difficult to train with his easily distracted personality.

Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Water Gun, and Rage

Other: His favorite food is apples, he can almost always pay attention when one if involved. Occasionally he pops out of his pokeball on his own at random… though the presence of food makes it more likely.
    ----------

Species-Gender: Sunflora Male
    Nickname: Zees

Personality: Zees, once a very lazy, unmotivated Sunken that would sit all day and do nothing, still very much like that even after evolving. The plant does have some energy and time to help out his trainer and friends. He doesn’t say much normally because he almost always taking naps in the sunlight. The pokemon will listen to what other say to him, without sound before inserting his own opinion. Many think he is uncaring and emotionless due to his laziness but he has gotten better at show some expression and consideration when he deals with others.

Description-History: Zees looks like your average Sunflora expect maybe a little sleepy looking. Izzy found the Zees soaking up the day in the middle of one of the roads of Johto. Isn’t really sure why but she thought he was interesting so she caught him. In his time with her, he touched sunstone and evolved into a Sunflora.

Attacks: Sunny Day, Synthesis, Sludge Bomb, and Solar Beam
    Other: Pops out of his pokeball lot to feel the sunlight on his leaves.

Theme Song: Just the Way I Am
    Quote: Oh come on (insert pokemon’s name or appearance + what it look like)~ just a little touch~ it would hurt…much.
    Last edited by InnerFlame; 8th October 2013 at 11:53 PM.
    Let's eat Grandma!
    Let's eat, Grandma!
    Commas saves lives.

Say hello to Rascal, he is a naughty little Articuno but he wants to be a true adventurer one day. Feed him lots of spicy berries and help him grow big and stronger.

During tests people:
    Look up for inspiration
    Down in desperation
    Left and right for information

@iStorm: I'd like a little more on Appearance, but other than that, it's good!

@iStorm and Mon: Powers are totally cool. If I ever redo something like this, I'm going to use Sophia Larson (my first RP character), and she has powers and a freaking sword (she's also Meloetta). Heck, Aiden will have his airplane with him, probably. (OH CRAP I totally forgot about that- it was never in the original SU that he still had the plane. Thank you for reminding me.)

@IF: Perfect. Accepted!

@iStorm and Mon: Powers are totally cool. If I ever redo something like this, I'm going to use Sophia Larson (my first RP character), and she has powers and a freaking sword (she's also Meloetta). Heck, Aiden will have his airplane with him, probably. (OH CRAP I totally forgot about that- it was never in the original SU that he still had the plane. Thank you for reminding me.)
    In that case, I'm adding the S[i]n powers to Andre. :P

Sorry it took so long, but I got the appearance updated.